The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna smiled at the young woman.

"Everything."

"When you are certain that the time is right and the young man is right and you want to take things to the next level, more physical forms of intimacy follow."

"More?" Mindy inquired.

Donna leaned in a kissed Mindy again, gently at first and then more insistently. Mindy responded in kind. Donna was very pleased as she gave Mindy a gentle tease with the tip of her tongue on Mindy's lips and the young woman's lips parted slightly.

Donna took advantage of the opportunity to slowly ease her tongue into the young woman's mouth and tease her tongue with her own.

Intuitively, at just the right moment, Donna broke the kiss and pulled away, leaving the young woman gasping for breath.

Mindy was flushed with anticipation. "More." She said. Wait...that was supposed to be a question?

Donna gave Mindy another long kiss, and was excited that Mindy was trying to match her efforts with her tongue as well.

Donna ended the kiss and waited as the young woman again regained some semblance of composure.

"But of course, there are other places that lovers kiss, besides on the lips."

"There are?" Mindy asked.

Donna smiled at the young woman's naivete and unbuttoned the top button of Mindy's blouse. This was the critical juncture. Donna knew she hadn't misread the situation, but this was the crossing the Rubicon moment for Mindy.

Mindy's eyes flashed with concern, and then lust took over. Shyly, carefully, she reached for the buttons on Donna's blouse.

"No." Donna stated firmly.

Mindy's eyes opened wide in surprise and suddenly became fearful. Did she do something wrong?

"Let me." Donna smiled at the young woman and pushed her hands down to her sides.

Donna gave Mindy another kiss as she undid each button, from the top down. In mere moments Mindy's blouse was opened and Donna pushed it off Mindy's shoulders and removed it, allowing it to fall to the floor.

"If you allow it to go this far, a boy will pull you into an embrace and try to remove your bra. Most boys will fumble a bit with the clasps."

Donna pulled Mindy back into an embrace and wrapped her in a hug. With one simple motion she freed the bra clasp.

"Of course, sometimes they will get lucky and manage it right away."

Donna took the bra and slowly pulled it away from Mindy, the dropped it to the floor, exposing the young woman's budding breasts. Mindy's nipples swelled with arousal upon exposure to the warm air.

Donna gave Mindy another kiss as her hand reached up to touch the young woman's breasts. Mindy flinched in surprise and gasped at her touch,

"Young men don't have breasts so they will want to touch yours and feel them. In their inexperience they may be too rough, so you may need to remind them to be gentle."

Donna gently cupped Mindy's breasts and teased her nipples with her thumbs. She interspersed kisses with her manual attention until Mindy was sighing rhythmically with pleasure.

"Are you alright Mindy? Do you want this lesson to continue?"

Mindy's eyes fluttered open. She had closed them as she focused on the pleasure from having her breasts fondled and Donna's kisses.

"Yes..." She answered breathily.

"Yes what?"

Mindy was confused "Yes...please?"

"Yes please, Headmistress." Donna affirmed.

"Yes Please Headmistress." Mindy dutifully repeated.

"Good girl." Donna praised.

With another kiss Donna unzipped Mindy's uniform skirt and let it fall to the floor. Hooking her thumbs into the hem of Mindy's panties Donna swiftly lowered Mindy's panties to the floor and took a step back to admire the young woman.

Mindy now stood naked, in only her kitten heels, her school uniform in a pile around her feet. Donna stood before her, fully clothed in her staff uniform and admired the nubile young woman's body.

Donna had asserted her dominance with her insistence on being addressed by her title as headmistress and by maintaining her clothed appearance. Donna had used this exact method several times before. Her young conquest shivered with anticipation in her naked glory, submissively waiting for what was to come next.

Donna could see the wetness glistening between the young woman's legs and could smell the heady aroma of her arousal.

"I think you are ready for the full lesson."

"Yes." Mindy answered

Donna took Mindy by her hand and eased her into position, lying down on the couch. Donna straddled Mindy, kneeling over her and began again to kiss her lips, holding her by the side of her head.

Donna made a trail of kisses down Mindy's neck, then chest, with special attention to her breasts and nipples. She left a wet trail with her tongue down the young woman's belly as she brought her face down lower on Mindy's body.

Donna moved further down the couch to a comfortable kneeling position. She put her arms between Mindy's legs and cupped Mindy's bottom with her hands. Forcing her legs apart she leaned in to the pleasant and inviting aroma of the young woman's pussy.

Donna gently teased Mindy's labia, coercing sighs of pleasure from the inexperienced young woman. Then using her thumbs she spread the outer folds to expose the moist interior. With gentle caresses of her tongue she slowly teased Mindy, building up her pleasure, yet not enough to release her orgasm.

Donna waited until Mindy's sighs became desperate cries and pleadings before moving to her aroused clitoris. With careful oral ministrations Donna felt Mindy pulse as the young woman's body tensed and shivered and her cry of rapture as her orgasm crashed through her body and senses.

Donna continued to slowly tease Mindy's pussy with her tongue as her orgasm subsided. She left the young woman on the couch as she retrieved a towel to wipe away the warm fluid from her face. When she returned Mindy was sitting up with the glow of arousal of a woman who had just experienced her first oral orgasm.

"Get up and go get that pillow over there." Donna directed the young woman.

Mindy looked confused but did as she was told.

Donna took off her panties and hiked up her skirt as she sat down on the couch.

When Mindy returned with the couch Donna saw a gleam in her eyes.

"Kneel between my legs." Donna commanded, as she spread her legs for the young woman.

Intuitively Mindy place the pillow on the floor under her knees and knelt down.

"Do you remember what I did to you?" Donna asked.

Mindy nodded her head.

"Good. Now it's my turn."

Donna place her hand behind the young woman's head and guided her as she eagerly reciprocated the oral attention she had been given.

"Good girl!" the headmistress praised. Lesson complete.

12