The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 24

Story Info
Headmistress Seduces Lady Delacroix.
4.3k words
4.76
5k
2

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Dear Diary,

I've attached my one written and oral report that I made while a student of the academy. It was amazing how the people of the country viewed themselves as modern and progressive yet I couldn't see anything but hypocrisy, corruption, and dystopia...

**

Jewel looked out over her classroom. She used to be good at oral reports back in Moose Lake High School. She was always a decent speaker and was able to inject jokes and humor into her reports. But she had to admit that she was a bit nervous just now, as she looked out over the polite expressions of the 30 female students in her history class she decided to just play it straight and get it over with.

During her first week at school the students had found her fascinating. Their fascination dimmed as her private quarters isolated her, her age and married male-bride status was different from what they were used to, and her increased use by the staff as a teacher's assistant meant she was less of a friend and student and more like one of their teachers.

Only four weeks into boarding school and she was now someone they treated politely and respectfully because they had to listen to her whether they wanted to or not. Jules sudden and unexpected authority as a TA was limited, but to Jules' relief the girls had already moved on to other pop culture interests and now largely left her alone.

For the life of her she didn't know why the teacher even insisted she still give a stupid oral report, but after 2 years in an arranged marriage she knew what was expected of her. She didn't know if they would punish her as Leanne had, but there was no point in finding out just yet. Jewel decided it would be best for now if she just went with the flow.

The History of Allegoria

An oral report

By

Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix.

"The country that we know as Allegoria was first settled by herders who used the lush valley to tend their flocks and herds. Early recorded history began with the Greeks with the establishment of a small fishing village at the shallow protected harbor. The small village thrived. The village grew into a city that expanded into a small trading community that consisted of capturing Slavs from the Slavic lands to sell as slaves throughout the Roman Empire."

"The settlement enjoyed some relative isolation as the valley is protected on all sides by cliffs and high hills. It was later discovered they were a caldera of a long extinct volcano. The high hills prevented easy approach over land so that as a result no army had ever bothered to conquer us as we were out of the way and not important enough."

"The modern history of Allegoria began in 1738 with the desertion of a company of Longfellows from the Soldier King Frederick William I of Prussia. Escaping from Prussia and traveling as a group and searching for safety they stumbled across the valley. The valley had become a tiny kingdom with various strong men and tribal leaders fighting for control."

"Longfellows, also called 'great men' and; 'the Potsdam Guards' were larger than average size men who where detailed to serve as the King of Prussia's personal guards. Other countries kings and queens would even send their tallest men as gifts to serve in the guards. Conditions in the Prussian army were harsh, leading many who could to escape to flee to other lands."

(Jewel thought of her husband. That's how you can tell the nobles apart from the commoners; by their size.)

"The great men who came to the valley were first hired on as mercenaries to assist the local king fight off a rebellion and warring factions among the nobles. The mercenaries were successful in assisting the local king in winning the war, but seeing the ruler as weak and corrupt, the Longfellows slew the prince and took the lands and titles for themselves establishing themselves as the new noble rulers. Following and inspired by the founding of Rome they solidified the legitimacy of their conquest by taking many of their slain foes wives for their own."

(And also making the legalized custom of arranged marriage a cultural institution, Jewel thought angrily.)

"They gave the country it's name; "Allegoria" which was meant to become an allegory of a perfect constitutional monarchy. To do this they gave each surviving member of their company a title of baron, and the few who were the best fighters and leaders the title of count. Despite their titles, their royal court would be a noble court of equals. They decided that there would be one ruler, a king, who would be elected by the barons and counts, chosen from among one of them, and would serve for life. A first among equals, as it were. At the death of the king a new king would then be elected from among the nobility. This way the head of state could change with the times, while the nobles with their hereditary titles could provide stability and constancy."

(Cling to power, and squabble among themselves endlessly, Jewel mused.)

"The nobles serve as the executive branch of government for the country and each of the baronies and counties, the commoners elect their leaders to representative parliamentary government, the judiciary consisting of officials from the commoners or clergy and appointed by the nobles, serving at the behest of the nobles. Thus, a system of checks and balances was instituted."

"In the modern era, slavery was outlawed and shipping waned as the harbor was too small to accommodate larger merchant vessels until the earthquake of 1909 resulted in the harbor floor settling downward. New banking laws (Lax banking laws thought Jewel) and gambling casinos and then later resorts supplemented traditional fishing and shipping bringing prosperity to the country."

Jewel became aware of the headmistress standing in the back of the room watching her as she delivered her report. Jewel had a hard time concentrating on delivering her report with the headmistresses penetrating green eyes focused on her. Jewel was able to finish her report on auto pilot as she found herself fantasizing about the headmistress.

"The long standing policy of non-involvement in neighboring country's affairs and official policy of neutrality coupled with geographical isolation still allows Allegoria to be stand proudly alone unencumbered by any entangling alliances that could drag her into foreign wars."

"The end"

Jewel stood at the front and waited for any questions from the students and to be dismissed by her teacher. Get a grip girl, Jewel thought to herself. For the first time in nearly 2 years, Jewel could feel her cock stirring in her panties and growing into an erection. Jewel held her report down in front of her uniform skirt to cover herself up. Jewel wasn't sure her pleated skirt alone would conceal her arousal.

"A very good report, short and sweet, and accurate." Her teacher commented.

"A very good report Lady Delacroix" the headmistress praised, "Now please join me in the hallway. We have something to discuss. Ms Smith, please excuse us."

Jewel approached slowly, walking with proper decorum, and followed the headmistress into the hallway to the stares of all her classmates. Some giggled and a few others teased "Oooh, you're in trouble." The headmistress shut the class room door behind them as they stepped into the hall.

"Yes Ma'am?"

Principal Hancock spoke first. "Hand me your paper please."

Jewel reluctantly handed his report to the Headmistress. Jewel watched her eyes and saw that as she took the paper she clearly saw that Jules was "tenting" under his skirt.

"Come with me to my office."

Jewel meekly followed the headmistress, her hands folded demurely, pressed palm to palm, holding them lower than usual, covering her lap. Her heels tapped loudly, echoing in the hallway. Jewel was flushed with embarrassment from her erection. Even though she did not know why she was in trouble, she could not keep herself from admiring the headmistress's physique and beauty.

Jewel followed her into her office. The headmistress directed Jewel to stand in the center of the room as she shut the door behind them.

"Do you find me attractive Jewel?"

"Yes." Jewel answered shyly, too frightened to think of a lie.

"We can't have this type of behavior here Countess. If the Mother Superior were to see this behavior she would insist that I take care of the problem and that chastity be instituted. Do I need to institute chastity?" Ms. Hancock's tone was firm.

Jules had no idea what chastity would be, but she was fairly certain she didn't want it.

"No Ma'am. I have panties that I can wear to make sure that I am safely tucked away. Please let me wear them instead of the...uh...chastity." Jewel felt afraid.

"Very well Jewel. You will show me these panties tonight and demonstrate how effective they are. If I am satisfied, then I will allow you to continue as a student and not inform Mother Superior just yet. Do you understand me Lady Delacroix?"

"Yes headmistress." To Jewel's relief, thanks to the dressing down by the headmistress, she felt her erection soften and fade away.

**

It wasn't until after dinner that Donna Hancock escorted Jewel to her room. She watched as Jewel changed out of her uniform and into a short black nightie with a dark red rose print pattern. The spaghetti straps exposing her shoulders and the v-neck cut of the nightie exposing the tops and cleavage of her full breasts.

"Have you been a good girl?" the headmistress asked.

"Yes Headmistress." Jewel answered meekly. She was embarrassed by her erection earlier in class.

"Now show me the panties you mentioned and explain their use."

Jewel presented her heavy nylon panties to the Headmistress and described how they were originally used as butt enhancers to provide added size and lift.

"The only problem is that they chafe terribly, so when I use them I wear cotton panties underneath, then these panties to hold back my...ummm...genitals...and if needed another pair of panties over these."

"And why would a third pair be needed?" Donna Hancock was curious.

"Ah...well...some of the dresses my husband made me wear may...um...inadvertently...provide a glimpse..." Jewel trailed off her explanation.

"I see. Well then put them on."

Jewel turned away shyly as she stepped into the cotton panties and then the thick nylon panties and pulled them up. She pushed her testicles back up into her inguinal canal and then tucked her penis back between her legs before pulling the panties up all the way, trapping her cock and balls snugly between her legs. Through out the whole process Headmistress Hancock watched with rapt attention.

"Yes. I can see the smooth, flat front it presents now."

Jewel blushed red as she held up her nightie so the headmistress could examine her panties.

"Well, it's late. Go to bed Jewel."

Jewel got under the covers and pulled the blankets up to her chin. She was still embarrassed. Even now she could feel her second erection ever (since getting married) painfully struggling to get free inside her panties. Jewel covered up and hoped the principal couldn't see that she was making her extremely uncomfortable.

"I don't see a need to place you in chastity tonight. I will consider its use only when it is necessary. Good night Lady Delacroix."

Jewel breathed a sigh of relief as the principal left the room, and heard the click of the lock as she locked the door behind her, leaving her alone in her room. Jules tossed and turned in his bed for well over half an hour. She was lonely and frustrated and couldn't sleep. Jewel couldn't stop thinking about the headmistresses beautiful body and her lovely green eyes. She hadn't felt this way in a long time. Not since high school when she was dating her first and only girlfriend.

Jewel closed her eyes and tried to will herself to go to sleep. Instead she found herself fantasizing about the headmistress. She lay in the darkness fantasizing about touching her and taking her. Jewel shocked herself with that thought, and brushed her fingers against the base of her trapped penis as she fantasized about how much she wanted to experience sex with her; with such a beautiful woman.

Jewel couldn't help herself. She pulled her panties as her cock sprung free from its nylon prison. She waited until her testicles descended from her inguinal canal and then grabbed her cock and started to stroke it. Jewel was quickly lost in the pleasurable feelings. When she briefly opened her eyes she was taken completely by surprise to find that the headmistress was standing in the doorway to her room watching her.

Donna Hancock smiled in amusement as Jewel sat up covering herself with her nightie and quickly pushing herself back against the wall at the head of the bed. She brushed her long hair that had accidentally fallen across her eyes out of the way.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, that won't happen again, I'm so, so, sorry." Jewel babbled and apologized, on the verge of tears. She hadn't heard the door unlock. How did she get around so quietly?

Donna watched as the countess nervously waited for her to do something. At length she finally arrived at her decision.

"I don't think this behavior must be reported just yet."

Jewel let out her breath, she hadn't realized she was holding it, and breathed deeply.

"Lie down, now." Donna spoke firmly, and gently, and watched as Jewel cautiously lay back down on the twin bed.

Jewel, trained by Leanne to always obey direct commands lay back down on the bed. She started to worry. What form of punishment is the headmistress going to give me?

Donna sat down on the edge of the bed next to Jewel and lifted up the hem of Jewel's nightie, exposing her panties, now pushed down near her knees and saw that her hard-on was pointing straight and firm.

Donna was somewhat conflicted herself. She wasn't a virgin, but if she went through with this it would be only the third time she had ever slept with a man. She admired his cock for a moment. This one was not as large and scary as the ones she remembered. It looked to be just the right size and perfectly shaped. Donna took the cock in her hand and felt its hardness. She stroked the cock up and down and felt it get even harder.

Jewel took a deep breath as the shock of pleasure from the headmistresses hand ran up her spine and down to her toes. Jewel couldn't believe what was happening. Not knowing what to do, she lay passively not wanting to ruin the moment. Jewel actually began to feel flushed in anticipation and excitement hoping that what she now wanted to happen was actually about to happen.

Donna watched as Jewel lay submissively and she felt her own arousal grow. She felt her pussy become warm and the wetness in her panties and her nipples become erect inside her blouse as her own excitement grew. She liked Jewel's passivity. She knew she liked the control she had over her female students whom she took as lovers and having that same control of a feminized male student was exquisitely delicious. The uniqueness of having a man lay down passively for her was empowering.

Donna stood up suddenly and watched Jewel as she watched her disrobe. She quickly unbuttoned and took off her blouse and bra, then kicked off her high heel shoes before unzipping her uniform skirt and letting it slip down off her waist and over her hips onto the floor.

Standing before Jewel in just her panties she commanded Jewel to "Sit up." And after she sat up on the edge of the bed she pulled her head toward her chest.

Jewel wanted more than anything than to touch her but was still afraid to act lest anything he did ruined the moment.

"Take off my panties." Donna commanded "and kiss my breasts."

Trained to always obey direct commands, Jewel acted quickly to perform as she was ordered, slipping Donna's panties down past her legs and letting them drop to the floor as she gently kissed each nipple, then each aureole and then around each breast.

Donna pulled Jewel's head tighter against her breasts, forcing her to take her nipple into her mouth. Jewel responded naturally and started to suck gently on it. Donna was amazed at his tenderness. The other men she had sex with were so much rougher than this. Jewel was behaving exactly like one of her other female students; shy and inexperienced.

Jewel was excited beyond description as the headmistress pulled her hair and head away from her breasts, and commanded her to lie down again.

Jewel did as she was told.

She obeyed and passively lay there as Donna pulled the hem of her nightie up past her waist, and the spaghetti straps down and over her breasts, exposing them to the cool air.

Jewel worried about what she would say; seeing a man with breasts. Jewel tried to think of what to say or do if she became offended by them. Explanations about the implants and the hormones she was forced to take swam through her mind. Jewel's nervous excitement grew as Donna simply got onto the bed, on all fours above her and kissed her nipples.

Jewels husband had played with her nipples before, Jewel initially feared she would be as hard on them as he was, mauling, groping, biting and pinching them. Instead Jewel felt the first pleasure she had ever felt from them as Donna's tongue gently and expertly caressed them. Feelings of pleasure filled Jewel's mind as her nipples became aroused and erect for the first time. Jewel didn't want the pleasure to stop.

Donna watched Jewels expression become dreamy with pleasure. Damn she looks just like a girl and responds just like one too. Donna had to mentally prepare herself for the next part. After several more moments of attention to Jewels breasts she turned her attention to Jewels panties.

Jewel noticed immediately when the headmistress had stopped and she opened her eyes. The feeling of wetness from her saliva on her nipples as they were exposed to the cool air of the room was wonderful. Jewel watched in awe as she gripped Jewels panties in her hands and slipped them down past her heels and off her legs. Jewels cock twitched in anticipation.

Donna tossed Jewels panties onto the floor and repositioned herself over Jewel in a 69. She looked down at Jewels cock and made a decision. She hadn't like giving head to her lovers before, but decided that she was willing to try it again. She looked back down at Jewels face.

"Lick my pussy." Her voice was soft and firm, but trained to always follow a direct command there was no doubt in Jewels mind that she would obey.

Tentatively at first, then more eagerly Jewel began to explore the folds of Principal Hancock's pussy with her mouth and tongue. Jewel was surprised that it was actually very enjoyable. There was a pleasant musky smell and her wet juices mixed easily with her saliva. Even better was when she felt Donna's mouth encompass her cock.

Donna started slowly at first. She tentatively licked the head and the shaft before slowly, inch by inch, taking Jewel's 6 inch cock into her mouth. Donna was pleased that Jewel was clean and showered, but even more pleased that Jewel's cock, only slightly above average size, didn't trigger her gag reflex.

Donna stroked Jewels' cock with her hand with firm even strokes as Jewel pleasured Donna's labia with her tongue. She had barely started when she knew she had to stop. Jewel was tensing up and getting ready to cum and Donna didn't want to let Jewel cum in her mouth.

12