The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel was still lost in the throes of pleasuring Donna when the headmistress let go of his cock and sat back more onto his face. Jewel continued to lick her pussy and was even penetrating her labia with his tongue teasing her clitoris. Just as quickly as she sat back she heard her moan and felt a rush of her juices flow down and over his face. Jewel could feel her thigh muscles quiver on either side of his head as she thrust herself down harder onto his face and instinctively knew she had just had an orgasm. Jewel felt proud but also began to worry as Donna was covering his mouth and nose with her pussy and she couldn't breathe.

Donna sat up to enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm. An oral orgasm was where she usually ended things when she was with a female partner, but Donna wanted more. She was ready to do something she hadn't tried in 10 years. Donna turned around and positioned her glistening wet pussy over Lady Jewel Delacroix's hard wet throbbing cock. Donna smiled at her as she took Jewel's cock in one hand and spread her pussy open with the other and guided Jewel's cock into her tight wet folds.

Jewel felt the warmth and wetness as her cock slipped inside the headmistress' vagina. She felt ecstasy as the headmistress rode her hard cock, rocking her body back and forth, riding her glistening shaft for its full and entire length.

Donna felt ecstasy as well. Jewel fit her perfectly. Her firm rhythmic thrusting matched Jewel's smooth even counter-strokes. Donna traced her finger around Jewel's lips, feeling her juices still cooling on her face. Donna felt the hard cock inside her get even harder and watch as Jewel tensed up again, preparing to cum. Donna increased her pace and managed to orgasm a second time as Jewel became more and more excited.

With a perfect sense of timing and instinct for self preservation Donna let Jewel's cock slip free from her warm tight pussy. Grabbing it quickly with her free hand she pumped Jewel's shaft smoothly and vigorously, and watched with satisfaction as Jewel shot her seed all over her own stomach and breasts.

Donna lay down next to Jewel as Lady Delacroix and Headmistress Hancock both basked in the afterglow of their mutual pleasure. Donna pulled Jewel's nightie down over her body and watched as the thin material soaked up the spent cum, creating abstract cum stain patterns on the rose print fabric. Lady Delacroix turned slightly towards Donna and rested her head against Donnas' chest. It was only a few more moments before Lady Delacroix was asleep, her head resting against the headmistresses breasts.

Just like a man; to fall asleep right after sex. Usually her female lovers wanted to sit up and talk and discuss their feelings; especially the virgins. It was like they felt they had to analyze the event and what had happened. It was a novel relief to just lie in bed, Lady Delacroix's warm body next to hers, her soft steady breathing against Donnas' breasts, and enjoy the peace and quiet.

"I think I like it when pretty boys dress up and perform for me." The Headmistress thought to herself.

**

The therapist looked at Lady Delacroix and concealed her concern. She had never really seen Lady Delacroix happy since before the wedding. After the wedding...well...Lady Delacroix's reluctance to commit to her marriage and Count Delacroix's sense of entitlement had caused many difficulties for the therapist to try and overcome.

Yet during their therapy session, now only monthly instead of the weekly sessions the therapist had wanted, Jewel was smiling and animated. The therapist was impressed with her countenance and her mannerisms. There was nothing to indicate Jewel had ever suffered from depression or was now upset at being sent to this all girl's boarding school.

The therapist had intended to perform another one of what she was coming to think of as maintenance session for Jewel. Use her skills in hypnotherapy to ensure the subliminal and hypnotic controls were still in effect, and then, if there was still time, use her hypnotic techniques to make inquiries into Jewel's state of mind and activities.

Lady Delacroix had scuttled her intentions right away, actually declining the offer to undergo hypnosis and opting instead to simply talk.

And she had actually talked and rambled on about what she was doing and how much she liked it here at the school. If Count Delacroix's intention was to send her here to punish her and isolate her, then that plan failed completely.

Despite the therapists subtlety at guiding the session and the conversation it would seem that Lady Delacroix was enjoying her time in school. She was working as a teacher's assistant no less and often was used as a substitute teacher when regular staff had called out sick.

At the end of the session the therapist had congratulated Jewel on her progress and spoke to her of how her husband would be so proud of her.

At least that evoked a reaction as Jewel frowned upon hearing this.

The therapist would have to try again next month. She would insist on hypnotherapy for the sake of consistency and Lady Delacroix's progress. It was obvious something was going on and the therapist needed to find out what.

12