The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 26

Story Info
Jewel and the Headmistress get Caught. Jewel is expelled.
4.1k words
4.51
4.2k
4

Part 26 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Dear Diary,

For almost three years I was a student and teachers assistant. I suppose I was supposed to be like a prison for me, but it was far from it...

**

Jewel stood naked and ruffled through her intimate's drawer...Let's see, she thought, looking through the drawer of white bras and panties...I guess I'll wear...white today!

Jewel looked into her closet and wondered what she should wear, pretending she had options. The uniformity of her closet couldn't dampen her happiness. Should I wear the uniform skirt and blouse, or maybe the uniform skirt and blouse with a uniform sweater?

She decided to forgo the sweater and just wear her blouse and skirt. Her blouse and skirt clung to all her curves and for once, she didn't hate her femininely shaped body. The heavy pleats of the skirt were also ideal for hiding the bulge of her penis and testicles so she wouldn't have to tuck and could be comfortable all day long.

The last item was whether to wear her knee high school socks or the thigh high socks allowed for winter wear.

Thigh highs again...always thigh highs.

What was it about thigh highs that Donna (Jewel smiled) and her husband (Jewel frowned) both found so attractive?

Pondering for only a moment Jewel had a minor epiphany that maybe the thigh highs really did make her legs look better. Leanne had often said they were one of her best features. Jewel decided to wear the thigh high socks; after all, she didn't mind showing off her legs to her headmistress. Besides, the hem of her skirt hid the tops of her thigh highs.

I think I have a girlfriend, Jewel thought happily, as she slipped on her black Mary Jane heels and waited for the Headmistress...Donna...to come around and unlock her door.

**

Donna Hancock, Headmistress of the girl's academy had a busy schedule. Two of her staff had called out with the flu and finding substitute teachers approved by the schools select committee was always a challenge.

Donna delegated one of the sisters of the holy order to unlock and release Lady Delacroix from her room. Maintaining a professional distance and a student teacher relationship would be vital to her plans. And despite the importance of the countess to the school and the money her husband provided for her 'care' Headmistress Donna Hancock's intent was also to maintain complete control over their romantic and sexual rendezvous.

As she handed the key off to the sister she also handed her a schedule sheet.

"Please deliver this to Lady Delacroix when you release her. Inform her she will need to teach history and deportment today."

**

"And so that's how it started, you being a teacher?" Phoebe asked.

"Yes. I had served as teachers assistant many times already so when I was simply handed a schedule in the morning telling me where I needed to be I took it in stride."

Phoebe Mills, Gossip columnist and reporter assessed Lady Jewel Veronica Delacroix's appearance as she spoke. Always impeccably and professionally dressed when they met at Lady Delacroix's attorney's office; Jewel's outfit would not have been out of place for any of the female attorneys in the office.

Her power suite of dark blue blazer and pencil skirt, Her white blouse with turquoise necklace and earrings, her black stiletto heels, all exuded professional competence and power. Phoebe was even slightly miffed...try as she might she just couldn't see any flaw in her presentation. Her perfect posture, her white straight teeth, her open smile, and even hair and make-up...there was simply no outside indication that underneath it all there was really a man sitting next to her.

"You being a male-bride at an all girl's school as both a student and a teacher are a lot to wrap your mind around." Phoebe mused as she jotted notes onto her steno pad.

"I had been a student in the school for at least 6 months, and I had already passed most of the classes except dance."

"Oh that's right; your diary said you had to take ballet. So were you also a ballerina?"

Jewel looked out the window from her attorney's office conference room. The city view and the lawyerly decorations and furnishings seem to add gravity to her plight, yet Phoebe often veered off into what Jules thought was silly side trips.

"Yes. Since I knew nothing of ballet I had to take classes since that's what they offered and it was part of the expected course work."

"Were you cute? Do you have any pictures I can see?" Phoebe asked excitedly.

"Yes," Jewel answered after a slight pause "I'll have some sent to you from my attorney."

"Wonderful." Phoebe's mind was already working on the possibilities of a short article for her gossip column. Just a few sentences in the 'goings on' section...

"So, by now you must have read my entire diary. What did you think?"

'Oh, it's absolutely tragic, yet full of hope." Phoebe gushed. "You really have a way of...umm...expressing this in your writing."

Jewel didn't know what she meant, but pressed on anyway.

"So you will help me write this so it can be published in book form?" She asked.

"Yes, of course, I mean...I am very busy, but I believe I can edit this for you and maybe find you an agent to represent you to a publishing house. But you know, they receive thousands of manuscripts every year. There is no guarantee that they will even read yours."

"That's a chance I have to take." Jewel answered. "How long do you think it will take?"

"Well, I guess a year is about the best time we could reasonably hope for to get an answer from a publisher...yes or no, that is."

Jewel involuntarily gripped the armrests, shocked; a FULL YEAR??? She bit her lip as she hoped Phoebe was wrong and things would move faster.

"But if you do get rejected by a publisher, and I'm afraid that's quite likely to happen..."

"Why is that?" Jewel interrupted.

"Because it's a certainty your husband will have the book suppressed as he will claim you are making disparaging comments about him. He may even have it suppressed under the libel laws or even for no reason at all, just because he can since you are an arranged bride."

"So you're saying all this effort was a waste?"

Not from all the great gossip articles you gave me, Phoebe thought.

"No, not at all; if your manuscript is rejected you could still publish it under a nom de plume on an online writers forum. Since you have highlighted many of the sexual abuses you've endured because of your arranged marriage, perhaps a website that has a focus on literature that also has an erotic component to it. They'll let anybody post to those forums."

;)

**

After classes and dinner Jewel found what she was looking for in the school library. She was curious and found herself doing more research after Becky's oral report on the bimbo lottery. The reason prostitution such as brothels and streetwalking were so uncommon was because of the National Social Services Acquisition and Maintenance Department.

Rather than ignore prostitution the nobles found a way to monetize it, they made it legal under the guise of a public service provided by the government.

Who needed a pimp when the police would protect you instead of arrest you! You could only be arrested for being unlicensed and unregistered. The Social Services Department would provide health care, as well as scheduling service appointments so no service provider was ever overworked.

Private individuals in need of service could simply go on line and schedule an appointment with a licensed, trained and accredited provider and pay with a credit card. No need to visit a brothel when trained service providers made house calls.

And service providers could retire at the age of 40 with full benefits.

Of course, maintaining an adequate pool of young, attractive and healthy service providers could be a problem, hence why the bimbo lottery expanded its scope. Draftees, both male and female were recruited to fill the ranks of service providers and ensure the smooth delivery of necessary services to the public.

And that the department would train the recruits to provide any needed service meant any fetish or kink could be provided, for the right fee, of course.

Jewel looked up the most recent news reports. This year's most recent lottery had over a hundred draftees. The news articles on line even showed a picture a man being perk walked after being picked up from his place of employment. He had been stripped naked, hooded, handcuffed and made to wear ridiculously high heels as he was paraded in front of the media and the surprised public out on the street and into a waiting vehicle.

Madness, Jewel thought...this is Allegoria!

**

Jewel's research was interrupted as one of the sisters of the holy order handed her a sealed envelop. Jewel recognized the letter as one delivered by royal courier. The anachronistic wax seal embossed with her attorney's logo piqued her curiosity. That such an anachronistic method of communication would survive in this day and age was impressive. Mail by royal courier was supposedly secure and "eyes only". They were supposed to also be hand delivered directly but Jewel also knew the church was considered a trusted party so delivering to the holy order was sufficient to assume delivery.

Jewel reluctantly split open the beautiful seal, opened the envelope and removed the letters inside. Jewel wondered what information her attorney had discovered.

Lady Jewel Delacroix, Enclosed herein are the documents you requested regarding an inquiry into your noble name and title. This title has lain dormant for several years and is likely to be declared extinct by the crown unless you act upon this information within the next 12 years.

Please contact our offices at your earliest convenience to commence the petition to the crown to assume your title, should you choose to do so.

Jewel noticed the paper was official royal parchment and saw it was signed with a flourish by the senior partner of her law firm.

Jewel had wondered why it was taking so long to find out something as seemingly simple as her real last name. When her husband had made his monologue during the football game so long ago Jewel realized her last name was likely an alias her father had used when he fled the country. It was bizarre to think that it had taken her attorneys and their investigators over a year to find the information, as Jewel read the papers though she was amazed to discover why.

Enclosed was a short biography of Uhlrich the Fierce. According to the notes from her attorney Uhlrich had fought during the great European Conflict after the second cold war and had performed so bravely and effectively that he was ennobled on the field of battle.

Upon the end of hostilities, he was given a manor home in part of Allegoria's newly conquered border territory. Sadly he had died soon after and being without heir his title was assumed by his brother. Unfortunately the brother, Jewel's great grandfather, was inept when managing his estate and his finances and the family lost their fortune and had fallen into disfavor. The title lay dormant as there were no heirs who had the financial means to lay claim to the title.

Jewel looked at the deed to the manor home and land holdings, annotated by her attorney that they were due to revert to the crown in only a few more years as abandoned.

Her attorney had also noted in a separate letter than according to Jewel's diary entry where her husband had admitted to marrying her for revenge against her father that she now had a case for divorce. Arranged marriages were supposed to be for love, and not any other reason. Unfortunately she would still need to petition the royal court for divorce as her family title affirmed that she wasn't born a commoner. And that her husband would likely deny her claim of revenge still made her quest for divorce one that was unlikely to succeed.

But if she won her case she could still claim the dormant title before its expiry and avail herself of the land and manor home. If she were to win a monetary compensation from her husband then she could remain a member of the nobility and live comfortably as Dame Jewel of House Uhlrich.

One final note; if she claimed the title while married her holdings would become part of her marital estate and Count Delacroix would assume custody of her holdings on her behalf as her arranged marriage husband. Jewel would still assume the title of Dame, however.

Jewel used the library resources to research more into Uhlrich the Fierce. She was actually annoyed to discover how easy it was to find all the information now that she had a name and knew what to look for. Biographies in the library as well as access to the online internet encyclopedia yielded results easily.

Jewel sat back and pondered this revelation. It was a lot to take in. She idly wondered if she could use any of this new information to her advantage.

**

Sister Mary Agatha, Mother Superior of her convent and of the Academy silently walked the darkened hallways of her school and convent. It was extremely rare that Mother Superior was afflicted by insomnia, yet when she did she found solace in the silent and solitary walks. The contrast of the night when rooms were dark and empty versus the day when light filled each room and the laughter of the girls brought life itself into these spaces.

Many times she had randomly wandered the halls and when she turned to the nearly empty staff wing an unusual noise gave her pause. Gliding silently down the hall she could hear the distinct sound of bed springs creaking.

Mary Agatha noted the sound was coming from Lady Delacroix's bedchamber. Momentary confusion gave way to outrage as she assumed Lady Delacroix; Countess of Alegoria was giving in to lustful actions. She...no...HE...had to be masturbating!

Righteous indignation that a man would succumb to lust here, in Sister Mary Agatha's School gave way to another surprise...there was a voice coming from the room and it wasn't Lady Delacroix's.

**

Headmistress Donna Hancock liked a bit of variety. Most times over the years she preferred to simply lay Jewel on her back as she mounted her and used her cock to pleasure her pussy.

But some night's variety was more fun. Donna Hancock sat in Jewels desk chair and had Jewel kneeling before her, Jewel's blouse pushed down and pulled back, tied at the sleeves, binding Jewels arms behind her back. Her bra had been pushed down to her waist, exposing her breasts for Donna to admire and play with as Jewel used her amazingly talented tongue to tease Donna into ecstasy.

Donna had stripped completely once she had Jewel tied up, enjoying the admiration and lust evident in Jewel's expression. Seated in Jewels desk chair she wrapped her legs over Jewels shoulders and around her head. Donna liked to be in control.

Jewel worked her tongue deeply into Donna's labia folds being sure to use full strokes up and down the entire length. A short kiss and lap at her clitoris as she moved down again firing Donna's nerves and pleasure center.

Donna grabbed Jewel by her luxurious brunette hair and pulled her face in tight. She lost track of time and didn't know anymore how long the teasing had prolonged her and frustrated her but now was the time to assert her control.

Donna Hancock, Headmistress of the Academy pulled Jewels face into her pussy and toward her clitoris.

Jewel took the hint and worked her tongue over Donna's clitoris for all she was worth. Perfect practice makes perfect as in mere moments the Headmistress floated into rapture. Holding Jewels hair and head tightly she came hard, her girl cum liberally coating Jewels tongue, lips, and cheeks.

For what seemed like five full minutes Jewel maintained pressure with her tongue until the headmistress finally pushed her face away from between her legs, unable to stand the intensity of her orgasm anymore. No moan had escaped her lips but she struggled to control her breathing as she gasped for air from the exertions of her ecstasy.

"Bed...now..." Donna demanded.

Jewel rose from her knees and obediently moved to her bed. Before sitting she twirled around once to cause her skirt to flare out and as she sat down on the edge of her bed her skirt had flared in a perfect circle around her.

Donna pushed jewel onto her back and as jewel lifted her legs onto the bed. Donna smirked as Jewel had to arch her back slightly to prevent lying directly on her bound arms now below her back. Her breasts now jutted up from her chest more obscenely than before. Donna also admired the skill she presented in flaring her skirt, making it easier for Donna to lift up Jewels skirt up and over Jewels panties.

Donna looked satisfactorily as Jewel's penis was tenting her panties fully. Donna pulled down Jewel's panties and her Penis sprang forward, hard and ready. Donna always liked how Jewel was so easily made ready to pleasure her.

"My girly-boy gets off getting me off" she thought to herself. "Good."

Donna straddled Jewel and lowered herself onto Jewels engorged member. Girl on top was Donna's favorite position...what do these American's call it she wondered? Oh yes...cowgirl...

Donna slowly rose up and down on Jewels tumescent penis as she played with Jewel's breasts. She gently massaged the full mounds as well as nipped the nipples between her thumb and forefinger watching as her nipples stood up proud and erect above Jewels aureoles.

Donna slowly worked up faster and faster, Building up to her second orgasm of the night, and Jewel's first of course, the bedsprings creaking slightly in their effort to support the passionate coupling.

Neither Jewel nor Donna heard the door unlock, then open, nor the footfall as Sister Mary Agatha, Mother Superior of her order and the Academy, entered the room.

**

Sister Mary Agatha looked at the paperwork terminating Donna Hancock as Headmistress of the Girls Academy. Sister Mary Agatha had no qualms about this dismissal. Her memory was still vivid with the sight of the coupling and the throes of their passion, the smell of sex heavy in the apartment's air, and then as she witnessed the couple simultaneously experience rapture...no...morality clauses in contracts were essential and the behavior of Donna Hancock proved their need.

Lady Delacroix was another matter. Simple expulsion would be an appropriate punishment, as well as publicizing the reasons why. After all it is important to dissuade others from making the same mistakes as giving in to lust and sin.

But the delicacy of the matter remained. A male-bride was found in flagrante delecto with a member of her staff. Further, Count Delacroix was an important figure who regularly endowed the school with necessary funds for its continued success and operation.

The call Mother Superior Mary Agatha made was one of the most difficult of her career, yet despite her concerns the count welcomed the idea. He agreed with her wholeheartedly and stated he would send a car for Jewel the following morning.

Mother Superior Mary Agatha looked out her window upon her school. She needed to protect it. She was satisfied she was doing the right thing.

**

Count Jean Claude Delacroix IV reclined in bed as he read financial reports. Anger consumed him as he remembered listening to the old fool speaking to him.

12