The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and if you don't change your diet and exercise more you will continue to experience these strokes and further debilitation may occur..."

Count Jean Claude Delacroix IV was in no shape for visitors or calls for that matter. But only a few people knew his ancient landline number and no one ever called it. Other more secure means of communication existed. So when the phone rang, Jean Claude Delacroix answered.

Surprise turned to annoyance at learning the purpose of the call and the information of what his wife was up to while he had her sent away.

Promising to retrieve his wife was easy, but what should he do with her.

Mulling over the options and the probabilities and the consequences was giving him a headache.

"You need to hire a personal health care professional to assist you in recovery; a nurse and a dietician and even a personal trainer so that you get more exercise. You must do something. If you don't, then given your current state, you will be dead within a years time."

Damn doctors. As if it was that easy; hiring staff to help care for him, as if he were an invalid. Never! Count Jean Claude Delacroix IV knew showing signs of weakness would only embolden his enemies, and his damned son among them.

Now his wife was causing him trouble...

Count Jean Claude Delacroix IV caught himself thinking...his wife...

Possibilities and connections worked their way through Count Jean Claude Delacroix IV's suspicious and paranoid mind. As ever, the count's penchant for boldness in his decisions helped shape and form the ideas inside his mind. Creativity in problem solving was always his strength, and the solution to all his health problems may lie right in front of him.

**

Count Jean Claude Delacroix IV spoke brusquely to the therapist as she sat in the chair provided for her before him.

"So, can you do this? Or are you wasting my time?"

The effect of the stroke on his temper was obvious the therapist noticed. But an opportunity was presented and the therapist intended to capitalize on it.

"Yes. If I understand you correctly, you want me to hypnotically induce conditioning into your wife so that she will take care of your health concerns without revealing them to the public."

"Good. She returns home tomorrow. You may start then."

"Of course your grace, however, be advised that this is a complex solution that will require multiple sessions."

"I DON"T CARE IF IT"S A HUNDRED SESSIONS" the count roared. "Just get it done!"

The therapist smiled...a hundred sessions, and at her premium price...this was indeed a splendid opportunity.

**

Jewel Delacroix once again felt the weight of crushing sadness and depression. Donna was gone. Locked in her room Jewel had been forbidden to leave it until the time her husband arrived to bring her home. One of the students charged with bringing her meals had told her the news.

Headmistress Hancock had been fired. The student didn't know why with any certainty, but she mentioned that all the rumors in school (which were actually fairly accurate, Jewel thought) were because she had been sleeping with Lady Delacroix.

Jewel had been directed to pack her bag and all her uniform clothing had been placed back into the same steamer trunk she had used when she moved here. Skirts, blouses, sweaters, shoes, bras and panties, dance and athletic attire, all packed away neatly into such a small package. Over two years of her life in a barrel stave trunk barely 2x2x3 feet in total.

Jewel marveled at how such a small container could hold something as important as the memories of these 3 years of her life.

Jewel heard the footsteps approaching from the hall and stood up to greet whomever she was about to meet properly. As the nun unlocked and opened the door, she had no idea who the two women were who entered her room.

"Lady Delacroix, I am Muriel. Your husband has assigned me as your Governess and Chaperone. This is Diane. She is to be your personal assistant. Now please bring your luggage and come with us. Your husband is most anxious to welcome you home."

12