The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 28

Story Info
Jewel's is on public display at a charity golf tournament.
6.3k words
4.68
5.3k
1

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

To Jewel It seemed like an eternity as the Count kissed and groped her. The make out session left her out of breath and flushed. When he broke his kiss she gasped for air and felt the seatbelt holding her release.

Count Delacroix spun Jewel out of her seat and onto her knees onto the floor of the car between his spread legs. Jewel swayed slightly from the motion of the car as her husband unzipped his pants. Grasping her behind her head he pulled her close as his cock sprung free.

THWAP!

The loud and meaty sound of Jean Claude's engorged member as it struck Jewel on her face resounded through the rear cabin of their limousine.

God Dammnit! Jewel thought.

Jewel didn't even try to resist. She focused on the tumescent cock in front of her. Her hands were still cuffed so she rested her forearms on the seat between his legs to steady herself from the motion of the car while she gently grasped and teased her husband's testicles with her fingernails.

Jewel intended to use the techniques she had been taught to tease her husband's penis first with her lips and then her tongue but Jean Claude clearly had other ideas.

Count Delacroix aligned his hefty cock and pulled Jewel toward it by her hair. Jewel opened her mouth wide to accommodate the enormity of her husband's dick as he forced her mouth down.

It took all of Jewel's training to restrain her gag reflex. The sudden intrusion into her mouth with no warm up and the motion of the car was giving her motion sickness. Her husband was face fucking her by pulling her by her hair and forcing her back down faster than she was ready for. The vehicles cabin now echoed with the sounds of her throat constricting and saliva spitting from her mouth and nose.

"aawwp...ssllrrp...aawwp...ssllrrp...aawwp...ssllrrp...aawwp...ssllrrp..."

Her husband was clearly aroused and ready as not even a minute after she was forced to swallow his rod he came in her mouth. A huge gush of cum shot down her throat! As the moment passed and the swelling of his cock from his ejaculate lessened he just as brusquely released her.

Jewel rocked back, coughing out stray specks of her husband's cum as the car turned and the momentum of the moving car threw her to her side onto the limo floor.

Jewel couldn't imagine a worse feeling. She felt cheap and used. He left her alone as he put his cock away. Jewel had to crawl slowly, fighting the motion of he car to regain her seat.

The car slowed and Jewel was able to glance out the window as she realized they were arriving. As they drove up to the clubhouse she was disappointed. For some reason she couldn't explain, it wasn't quite what she expected. It gave the slightly shabby and forbidding appearance of 'old money'. There were quite a few people walking through the parking area to and from the clubhouse.

It took a moment for her to notice her reflection in the window, her hair in disarray and her make-up smeared, Jewel acutely felt the loss of her dignity.

The car pulled up to the entrance under a port cochere and the Count got out. "I'll see you inside shortly my sweet." Muriel and Diane got in as the bodyguard shut the car door and waited outside.

Jewel knew the drill and sat still as Dianne un-cuffed her hands and removed the shackles from her ankles. Then Muriel went to work fixing Jewel's hair and makeup from the Count's attentions.

"Lady Delacroix, I do wish you would learn to control yourself" Dianne said unkindly and smirked as Muriel delved into Jewels purse for a hair brush and make-up and quickly and expertly restored Jewels appearance.

Jewel didn't bother to respond to the provocation. She was concerned about all the people meandering about.

"I thought you said this was a private club? That's a lot of people out there."

"This is a charity golf tournament. The club is open to the public and there are media to cover the event. There are several professional golfers attending and playing as well." Dianne answered helpfully.

Muriel looked at Jewel critically as she finished her 'touch-ups' before nodding her head in approval. "Let's go."

"Wait, one second..." Dianne interrupted. Reaching into Jewel's handbag she retrieved one of the public crossdressing permit collars and secured it around Jewel's neck.

"Wait...what?" Jewel began...

"You will be golfing without us as escorts. By law you must wear this due to public disclosure laws regarding crossdressers."

Jewel had heard of the new law but had never had it applied to her before. She was always in the company of her husband or her governess. She felt the collar with her finger. Wearing the neon pink collar with bold block lettering was mortifying.

Before she could complain the bodyguard opened and held the door as Lady Delacroix, Dianne and Muriel alighted from the vehicle.

Jewel was having difficulty breathing and felt like she was being smothered. She forced herself to take several deep breaths, which were more difficult due to the waist nipper she was wearing, before she summoned the courage to step out of the car.

"Lady Delacroix, the Countess and her party have just arrived and they are waiting for you in the restaurant for brunch. You have just over an hour to socialize until your tee time." Dianne smiled brightly at the Countess, taking in her appearance. "Now remember to behave appropriately with the decorum expected of a Countess of the house of Delacroix and a noble peer!"

Jewel caught her implied statements, threats really, and knew well enough how she was expected to behave and carry herself. No need for more of Dianne's training sessions. Jewel was of the opinion that Dianne only punished her as a statement of her control and not because she had done anything wrong.

Jewel felt flushed as she walked in through the front door and made her way to the restaurant, the sway of her hips causing the hem of her petticoat and skirt to shush from side to side. Jewel was disconcerted to see so many people inside the club. Her silly attire and petticoat attracted quite a bit of attention, or rather, they seemed to notice Jewel's brightly colored collar. Jewel's confidence shrunk slightly as she entered the dining room and saw it was full. She spotted the countess and made her way to their table.

Jewel stopped and stood next to the table and waited for Countess Valery to acknowledge her. She knew court etiquette demanded that although she was equal in rank, as the younger of the two she should wait patiently and politely until she was addressed.

Countess Valery seemed to be deeply engrossed in conversation with the other two ladies and to all outward appearances looked as if she hadn't noticed Jewel. Jewel knew better. She knew the countess would make her wait as long as it suited her to do so.

Jewel gave a soft cough, covering her mouth in a feminine manner precisely as she had been taught to do.

Countess Valery finally turned as if she was just noticing Jewel. "Lady Delacroix, how good of you to join us." Jewel watched her expression as she appraised her outfit.

"Lady Delacroix, you are always so fashion forward that I didn't recognize you in golf togs." Lady Emily greeted Jewel with a smile and took both Jewels hands in hers, giving 'air kisses' to each of Jewel's cheeks.

Jewel was confused by the warmth of her greeting. What was that for she wondered?

Lady Gwen extended her hand for a business like hand shake. "Jewel, so nice to see you again, I don't believe I've ever seen you not wearing heels. I thought you would be wearing them today seeing as how cross-dressers love them so much."

As a Countess, Lady Gwen was also 'equal' to Jewel in rank and Jewel and Gwen didn't get along. Lady Gwen wasn't openly hostile, just never friendly towards Jewel. Come to think of it, none of the other Countesses seemed to be overly fond or welcoming of Jewel's presence. Jewel believed it was her title of Countess that offended them. This is what made Lady Emily's warm greeting so unusual.

The countess smiled, apparently enjoying Jewel's discomfiture. "Please take a seat Jewel; we took the liberty of ordering for you." Jewel sat down at the table and was at first disconcerted to see there was no seating for Dianne and Muriel. Jewel knew they wouldn't like it if she was left alone.

"Your assistants may have a seat near the back with the others where we can call on them if we need them." Countess Valery spoke clearly to Jewel, her tone was light and charming but there was no mistaking the command that was obviously directed to Dianne and Muriel.

Jewel looked up at her two assistants. Muriel nodded her head and was already turning towards the tables where the other assistants and personal secretaries were sitting, apparently not bothered at all by being excluded. Jewel noticed Dianne turning to go as well, though she looked hurt and peeved that she wasn't to be included in their brunch conversation.

"Well Jewel, now that we're all here, why don't you begin by telling us your thoughts on today's charity event?" Countess Valery smiled as she spoke but Jewel saw no real warmth in her smile.

"I have been informed that the charity today is raising money to purchase land at the river estuary for the expansion of the national bird and wildlife sanctuary." Jewel tried to speak convincingly and even tried to inflect some passion into her voice. As countess she was expected to be familiar with the charitable and social issues of concern to the nobility, but frankly, she really couldn't care less.

Countess Valery smiled at him. He's so naïve, she thought, "Jewel, the estuary already shelters many bird species. What is to be gained by annexing it to the wildlife refuge upriver?"

Jewel's answer was delayed as their meal was served. Jewel quietly noticed that her meal was the smallest portion served. Jewel's stomach churned slightly. Her appetite was there but her stomach was not cooperating.

Swallowing her husband's cum seemed to upset her tummy. Jewel took small dainty bites to try and force herself self to eat something more substantial than cum and keep up her strength but by doing so she was unknowingly acting more feminine and polite.

Dianne watched him from the sidelines and smiled at his manners.

"By annexing with the National Refuge the land will be protected by Royal Law and of course protected by the royal game warden. The crown would be the guarantor of the land." Jewel pecked at her food as she waited for Countess Valery's response. Jewel decided that Countess Valery must be testing her and her knowledge of events.

"All true," she said at length.

All three ladies stopped eating and looked at Jewel before looking at each other. They hid their looks of surprise well, but Jewel knew they hadn't expected her to know. Jewel had heard through the grapevine that many of the noble women thought she was an airhead and a male bimbo.

It was Lady Gwen who spoke up first. "How well do you know your family history Jewel?"

Jewel was confused at first; did they know that she had found out about her noble heritage and Ulrich the Fierce? It took a moment until she realized she must mean the Delacroix family history. Jewel had to think before realizing that she knew almost nothing of Count Delacroix's... and now her... family history.

"Almost nothing, really." Jewel finally admitted. She could have looked it up when she was in school, however she had never bothered.

Lady Emily spoke next. "Really? Married nearly 5 years and you know nothing. Jewel, the First Count Delacroix defended the mountain Pass and Valley leading to the capitol against an invading army. For his bravery the crown awarded him with the title of Count. The now named Valley Delacroix and the river leading to the Capitol still comprise today's current Delacroix County. The delaying action allowed the prince to rally an army sufficient to win the following battle and secure our principality's borders and brought peace."

Jewel remembered some of that from her history classes at the all girls academy she attended. Jewel suddenly realized that the mountain pass was where Ulrich had made his valiant stand and that must mean that the lord of the Delacroix household at that time must have been the one to recommend Ulrich be ennobled. Jewel felt stupid for not having realized this until now.

"Something perhaps you should read up on." Countess Valery's pithy statement was as level and direct as the gaze she now fixed on Jewel.

Jewel was at a loss. "I think so too." she offered, weakly. Her mind went blank and she feigned interest in her brunch while trying to think of a something else to say. Jewel never saw the approach of her husband and was taken completely by surprise when Count Delacroix gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Jewel recoiled but as usual her feminine appearance and squirming to escape gave everyone watching the impression of surprise and pleasure instead of disgust.

"Countess Valery, Ladies, I hope you are all enjoying the day. Please excuse my interruption. Jewel darling, Count Valery and I are about to tee off. Please enjoy your round. I will see you back here at the clubhouse after. Melinda will be your caddy and will be with you should you need anything." The count took Jewel by her chin and turned her head and kissed her on her cheek. He never kissed her on her lips after a blow job where she swallowed his cum after all. "Until then; ladies." The count touched his hand to his eye in a casual gesture of respect to the countesses, then turned and left.

Jewel watched as the Count left and noticed that Melinda was actually the female bodyguard normally assigned to him when she went out. She was now dressed in a golf shirt and khaki pencil skirt, and a white sun visor. Jewel never knew her name was Melinda. Despite all the time she had been forced to spend near her she realized she didn't know a thing about her.

Countess Valery spoke next "Well that means we are on deck soon. We should go too." She looked at Jewel next. "Jewel, you can pick up the tab, that's what men are supposed to do anyway."

Jewel indicated to the waiter to bring the check. She now knew this was why they gave her a credit card. They seemed to anticipate everything. Distracted as she was, Jewel didn't notice the curious stares that followed her as she left the dining room to catch up with her party outside.

Arriving at the first tee with Melinda, Jewel had her first look at her clubs. She thought they were new yet for some reason they seemed familiar. Jewel pulled out the driver and then an iron and immediately saw why. These were the exact same clubs her father had back in Moose Lake; only these were the women's version.

The clubs had bright pink paint on the grooves of the striking face as well as in the back cavity of all the irons. The woods also had the same pink color in the grooves of the striking face but the powder coat on the rest of the club head was florescent bright pink in color. They had even put on the same style of grips, just in the ladies pink color.

Jewel looked at the designator on the carbon fiber shafts. They were from the same manufacturer as his father's clubs but had an 'L/W' in small print; that she knew stood for ladies/women's. They really do think of everything.

Countess Valery teed off first followed by Lady Gwen and Lady Emily. Jewel only felt a moment of annoyance at teeing of at the ladies tees. When she teed off last she immediately saw that playing with golf clubs having such a firm shaft increased her distance and seemed to improve her accuracy slightly.

Jewel was embarrassed when the small gallery watching them applauded each of them on their drives. Members of the sports media were taking pictures as well, no doubt for their respective news outlets.

At least the golf was normal. Jewel won the honor after the first tee and kept it through most of the round. Jewel would have been happy with her game but disliked the stares she was receiving from other golfers and the few people from the galleries who watched from the sides; stupid petticoat.

Occasionally she could hear the roar of a larger crowd off in the distance. Jewel assumed it was one of the professional players. They would attract a larger crowd of fans who would follow them around the course.

Jewel was not a good player, yet for some reason she spent most of the front nine alone. None of the other women ever hit in the same direction as Jewel. They always seemed to be too far away for conversation or playing on the opposite side of the fairway. When they all met up at the tee or the green Ladies Emily and Gwen seemed to dominate the conversation, ignoring Jewel's attempts to comment or interrupt. Their inconsequential chatter annoyed her as they even went so far as to talk over her when she spoke and keep right on talking until they all separated again on the next fairway.

Despite being in a foursome Jewel felt as if she were golfing completely alone. Enjoying the feeling she started to relax some and actually try to enjoy the round. Unfortunately she soon realized he wasn't ever short of company.

It started innocently enough. Jewel wasn't surprised at first when a stranger approached asking if she had seen a lost ball. These things happened routinely during golf. But after the third time a stranger asked about a lost hat or lost club cover Jewel realized club members were walking past or approaching her just to get a good look at her. By the 7th fairway it was obvious to the other three members of her foursome as well. One man even approached asking about a lost ball and he wasn't even carrying any clubs.

Lady Gwen seemed to find it humorous and started making snide comments to Lady Emily about Jewel just barely within Jewel's hearing. "They must be fascinated by his petticoat. I've never seen anyone wear one golfing before."

As they approached the 9th green Jewel could see a small crowd gathering and watching from the clubhouse as she walked up the fairway. Word had obviously spread that the Count's Male-Bride was golfing today. Jewel began to feel strong fear but couldn't explain the reason. She kept her head down and tried to focus on her golf game but the feeling grew stronger.

Jewel could see people watching her and at the 9th green staring and sniggering. She could overhear some of the louder ones making comments and see them gesturing rudely. Women were talking to each other covering their mouths and laughing, "Oh my god, do you see his outfit?"

Jewel overheard one of the older men of the crowd loudly voice his disapproval, "First they voted to let women join and now they let those freaks in here too."

Jewel felt her confidence flagging. She knew she could pass as a woman so clearly the PCP collar was causing all the attention. That someone had obviously out-ed her never occurred to her. It was so unfair that the world would go on while she had to parade in public as another man's wife...against her will no less. What is wrong with these people?

Jewel saw Dianne and Muriel make their way through the crowd towards her. Together they started walking toward the 10th tee box.

"So how's it going?" Dianne asked.

Jewel could tell Dianne was dying for some insight or gossip about the Countess and ladies Gwen and Emily. Something for Jewel's social media accounts, and her curiosity no doubt.

12