The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 30

Story Info
The Death of Count Delacroix.
7.6k words
4.84
6.5k
4

Part 30 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Jewel felt the ache of her legs as they were pressed up against her body. Her heels up by her head, and held tight back by her sides by her husband's chest.

Barely setting on the edge of a side table in the foyer of the main entrance of her mansion, her white thong panties pulled to one side as her husband pounded his mammoth cock inside her, pistoning in and out her anus and pressing her back up against the wall mirror above the side table.

Jewel and the count and attended a small dinner party at the home of one of their peers. Dressed formally for the occasion the count was quite handsome in his traditional black tie tuxedo.

Jewel was made to contrast him by wearing an all white form fitting spaghetti strap bodycon dress. Diamond pendant earrings and a diamond pendant necklace were her only jewelry giving her clear smooth skin and youthful appearance a touch of elegance.

Muriel, Jewel's governess, has made Jewel's makeup for the evening in a style less dramatic than usual, but not the innocent coquette reserved for daily wear. Her lush red lips and blue eyeshadow were her standard colors, but Muriel had made her up with doe eyes rather than her typical cats-eye with bold wings. Her toenails and fingernails were painted in silver nail polish and glistened with silver glitter.

Jewel had to admit when she saw the results earlier in the evening that Muriel was truly talented as a cosmetician. Jewel was as cute as a button and still sexy in an elegant and understated style.

The dress was tight and didn't require a bra, not that Jewel needed one anyway. Her c-cup breasts were high, firm and perky and the thin tight spandex dress fully showcased her nipples through the material. Undeniably sexy!

Her white thong panties were tastefully decorated with rhinestones; which was in sharp contrast to her 4 inch white platform heels with their large, plentiful and gaudy rhinestones.

At least her long coltish legs, one of her best features, were displayed for their best effect;

White thigh high stockings completed her intimate attire.

Thighs highs...her husband always insisted on thigh highs for her...though the stripper heels were new. Jewel thought they were frankly rather gaudy when earlier in the evening Muriel bring them to her and made her put them on.

At least the dress was long enough to cover the lace tops of her thigh high stay-up stockings, just so long as Jewel remembered to pull down the hem of her dress occasionally. The tendency of the hem of the dress to rise up when she walked, or stood up, or sat down, or stood perfectly still...ugh...it was frustrating and required continuous attention.

The evening dinner party was a resounding success but had run late into the night and Jewel had looked forward to bed and sleep.

That her husband in his ardor would suddenly attack her right here in the foyer was unexpected to say the least. He usually waited until she was secured in bed.

As soon as the front door closed behind them he had grabbed her by the elbow and spun her around into his embrace.

One sharp command to the staff members who greeted them at the door and they all quickly dispersed leaving her alone with her husband.

Jewel's husband kissed her hard. Perhaps that was an understatement. The count mauled her lips and pulled her so tightly into the kiss with his hand behind her head her lips actually hurt. Jewel's red lipstick smeared from the forcefulness.

Jewel's gasp for air allowed her husband to penetrate her mouth with his tongue and convert their kiss into a French kiss.

Count Delacroix's hands were all over Jewel as he pawed at her back and bottom, stroked her sides and hips and mauled her breasts.

Jewel was too weak to do anything to thwart her husband's aggressive overtures and tried to simply control what she could to minimize the pain of his aggressive passion. Hanging onto his forearms to try and redirect them however was futile.

Count Delacroix wanted his wife and he wanted her now! He had barely been able to restrain himself at the dinner party. His wife had again acquitted herself well and performed admirably among her peers.

His private conversations over drinks and cigars after dinner had proved valuable in cementing the loyalties of those peers. His dinner table conversation was brilliant and charming as usual, polite and entertaining and respectful of all his peers and their wives. Indeed, success in his public and private, business and political ventures were incredibly fulfilling and had the side effect of making him incredibly aroused lately.

He broke from the kiss long enough to slide the spaghetti straps down off her shoulders and pulled the front of her dress down exposing her beautiful full pert breasts.

Jewel for her part slowly shut down as much as she could mentally and let her body go into auto-pilot. Her husband was going to fuck her and there wasn't anything she could do about it. She would just try to take actions necessary to minimize the pain she would feel if he became his usual overly aggressive self.

Count Delacroix felt the willing acceptance of his wife as she relaxed into his arms and her body into his. He adored how she made herself so willing and compliant for his love and his masterful sexual prowess.

The count had imagined simply bending her over the side table, but with his new found knowledge of his wife's needs decided to stray from his usual preferences. Pushing her dress down and over her hips he let her dress fall to the floor as he stripped her for his viewing pleasure.

Jewel stood in her husband's embrace in the foyer of their mansion stripped to her white thong panties, white thigh high stockings, and white platform stripper heels. The rhinestones decorating her thong and heels glittered in the soft lighting of the foyer. Her diamond earrings and diamond pendant necklace framed by her full c-cup breasts sparkled brilliantly. Jewel shivered slightly as her body was exposed to the cool room air. Her nipples which had protruded visibly through the dress material to begin with had also become more erect and protruded stiffly and proudly above her aureoles.

Count Delacroix lifted his wife up by her waist and with surprising strength for a man his age carried her to the side table. After he sat her down on the table top he swiftly pulled her thong panties aside.

Jewel gasped as the cold table pressed against her lower back and the coldness of the wall mirror behind her pressed against her shoulders and upper back. The count had pulled her panties aside and freed her cock from their confines. Jewel was confused by her positioning as her husband almost always faced her away from him, taking her from behind.

The count, admired his wife's body as she shivered with anticipation of his attention unzipped the fly of his trousers and freed his huge 10 inch penis and aligned himself with his wife's ass.

"Wait..." Jewel opened her white leather clutch she had yet to put down and fumbling among the miscellaneous items inside, retrieved the bottle of lubrication she was always required to carry. She never knew when her husband would desire her and need her to perform her wifely duties. Always having lubrication on hand was a survival skill she had learned early in their marriage. The pain of tearing wasn't worth the defiance she once tried to exhibit by not carrying any.

Squeezing out a dollop of lube she coated her finger and easily slipped it inside her to lubricate her ass for the unavoidable penetration to come. She grasped her husband's penis and quickly stroked it smoothly coating his cock with the remainder of the lube.

With loving eyes Jean Claude admired his wife as she eagerly coated his throbbing member with lubrication after preparing her ass for him. Jean Claude entered his wife slowly. The count first teased her anus with the head of his cock by sliding the large crown of his circumcised head back and forth past her anal ring, teasing her tight passage and using her sphincter's automatic clenching action to massage the head of his cock.

The count's shallow penetrations and attention to her anal ring caused Jewel to squirm with discomfort. Years of conditioning allowed Jewel to accommodate her husband quickly and with a minimum of pain. But the unusual technique confused Jewel and prolonged the pain of the initial penetration with his repeated penetrations and withdrawals. Jewel was soon gasping and squirming as she attempted to find a way to alleviate the anal assault.

Watching his wife as she began to squirm and sigh with pleasure pleased the count as he noticed that his attention to her sphincter was bringing her into a heightened state of pleasure. Count Delacroix was happy that his technique was working so quickly to pleasure his wife. Soon the count decided she had had enough and with a firm grip on her hips slid the entire shaft of his cock smoothly and fully inside her.

Jewel held her own small penis and testicles up and out of the way as her husband thrust into her. Years of abuse at his hands had allowed her body to accommodate his massive intrusion. The unfamiliar position however worried her. She worried her husband in his typical aggressive manner would crush her balls against her body with his repeated slamming inside her.

Judging by his wife's reaction Count Delacroix felt the alignment wasn't quite right. Burying his cock fully inside his wife the count took his wife's legs and placed them up over his shoulders. As he leaned into and against her Jewels hips rotated back further and he noticed the difference immediately.

Jewel felt the strain of having her legs parallel to her upper body and was grateful that the years of yoga had made her flexible enough that the position wasn't complete agony. But what the hell was the count doing? The stimulation inside her came as a surprise and shock as he resumed his thrusting into her ass. Jewel gasped at the feelings of pleasure from inside her...her eyes widened in surprise as she looked up at the face of her husband...is this happening again?!

Count Delacroix kept his pace to a slow and steady tempo. Watching his wife react was firing his ardor, but self control was required. The count held eye contact with his wife when she looked up at him and was pleased to hear her soft sighs and gasps of pleasure provide counterpoint to the cadence of his thrusting cock. Her smudged lipstick, doe eyes, surprised expression all fired his loins with passion and mind with desire.

Jewel couldn't believe it...it was happening again. Involuntarily Jewel started to vocalize is her breathing synchronized with her husbands deep and slow thrusting.

"Ahh...ahh...ahh..." soft sighs.

"Mnnh...Mnnh...Mnnnh..." She bit her lip trying her best to resist and ignore the sensations of pleasure building inside her and stifle the sounds escaping from her lips.

She tried to focus her mind and resist but after only a few minutes of tender thrusting from her husband the pleasure deep inside her ass reached a crescendo as Jewel saw flashes of light, and not just from the rhinestones of her heels sparkling by her head. The pleasure built into rapture and Jewels whole body shuddered and trembled as she experienced her second ever anal orgasm of her life.

As the unaccustomed pleasure built exponentially inside her; Jewel's penis erupted with her cum spurting high onto her belly and up to the cleavage between her breasts.

"Aaaaaaaa..." Jewels soft moans of resistance turned to a full, throaty, feminine cry of pleasure and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was slowly and inexorably pushed into paroxysms of ecstasy.

**

Jewel Delacroix awoke from her slumber. It was too warm. She was dehydrated and she needed water. She felt her husband, sleeping next to her peacefully, her back pressed up against his side, is flaccid cock nestled behind her buttocks.

She remembered briefly stirring as her husband was carrying her in his arms up the stairs and to their bedroom. She must have passed out from her orgasm. Her husband laid her into the bed before joining her there. He drew her into a spoon embrace before her shame and exhaustion took their toll on her shattered psyche and she fell into a deep sleep. She tried to recall the dream she had just had...

Jewel as a child, as a young boy, his mother was saying something and at first he was so happy to be with her...and then she slowly drew away as if something was taking her from him though he saw nothing...she was disappearing into darkness and fog...he tried to turn and go to her but his movements were like molasses...and when his mother disappeared into the darkness he cried, overcome by a depth of sadness so deep he couldn't bear it anymore...so he woke up.

Jewel separated herself from her husband, feeling the too warm skin and sweat almost immediately cool as it became exposed to the cool bedroom air. She slipped out of bed and made her way uneasily to her private bathroom. Shutting the door behind her she went to her vanity and turned on the vanity lighting.

Jewel saw the image of a beautiful girl standing nearly naked in thigh highs, thong and stripper heels in front of the mirror. The perfect figure marred by the bulge of her flaccid cock inside her white thong panties where her pussy should be. She was disgusted by the sight of cum sprayed across her tummy and breasts. That it was her own cum made it worse. The large cum stain in her thong and running down between her thighs from her husband's ejaculate somehow didn't seem as bad. At least it wasn't hers she thought, irrationally.

Jewel stared into the mirror and felt as if her reality was shifting.

Staring back at her wasn't Jewel...it was Jules! His facial features unmistakably a boy, his whiskers on his face in a perfect 5 o'clock shadow, His body having pecs and not breasts. His chest was full, not tapering into a slender girl's waist, he still had his lower ribs and his chest and stomach were a perfect swimmers form. He didn't have womanly hips or bottom either and his legs were actually hairy.

'Hello Jewel" Jules said.

Jewel gasped in shock...her mirror shouldn't be talking to her.

"I think you are forgetting who you are." Jules voice was as sad as his expression.

Jewel struggled to understand what was happening. Tentatively she stretched out her hand to touch the mirror. Jules in the mirror did the same. As Jewel touched the mirror and Jules hand touched hers she exhaled forcefully. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath. It was just a mirror.

"No, said Jules, not just a mirror. Not merely a reflection. I'm you. I am the you that you should be...not this" he said, indicating Jewel.

"They did this to us. Not me." Jewel whispered to the Jules in the mirror.

"But you stayed here. You haven't tried to escape in a long time. You have to try." Jules said.

"But they catch me every time. When I run, they catch me, and...they hurt me..." Jewel whispered again, despairingly.

"Where there is life, there is hope. You have to try again. If you don't...I...may disappear forever." Jules said.

Jewel felt the fear welling up from inside her. From the pit of her stomach and into her chest, blackness and bile swelled to fill her throat and mouth.

"I can't. They'll hurt me even worse. I'll die." Jewel whispered as her voice caught.

Jules in the mirror drew back with a fist and struck the mirror, shattering the glass into a spider web of cracks.

Jewel recoiled in horror as Jules in the mirror beat against the other side of the looking glass.

"Don't let me go, I don't want to go." Jules said.

Jewel backed away from the mirror closing her eyes at the sound of breaking glass.

"I'm sorry...I want to live..." Jewel whispered. Icy fear gripping her heart.

A moment later the sounds of the beating and breaking glass stopped. Jewel could only hear her rapid breathing as her body struggled to calm itself. Opening her eyes she looked back to the vanity mirror, seeing that it was intact and whole. The only reflection was of her backed up to the opposite wall and nearly collapsed to the floor.

Jewel gathered her composure and stood up straight, then slowly walked onward to her private bathroom. She desperately needed to shower.

**

"Did you see that?" The security staff nudged his partner in the control room. He had fallen asleep again. Night shift was the worst.

"See what?" His partner asked.

The first guard reversed the video file back to the start where Countess Delacroix entered her powder room. Both guards watched as she looked into the mirror. It looked as if she was reacting to something.

"Did she say something?" The second guard asked.

"I don't know, the microphone picked up something but it was too faint to make out."

The security staff listened to the audio but couldn't make anything out of the static.

"She's probably just reacting to her appearance. I mean look at her..." The guard gestured vaguely to her disheveled appearance and cum spray across her body, clearly visible on the high def camera monitor. "It's just nobles being weird...as usual."

The first guard nodded his head and simply made a note in the logbook. He had seen enough weird stuff in his time as private security and bodyguard to know how true that statement actually was.

**

Count Jean Claude Delacroix IV watched attentively as his race team and pit crew loaded the vintage race car into the trailer. Transporting the car to the pits for the start of tomorrow's charity race and the final preparations of the 1955 Mercedes Benz SLR having been completed, it was time to take the car to the staging area.

Count Delacroix always wanted to win, but this year was even more important. His only son, his heir, had dared to openly challenge his authority and position. His insinuations of madness and incompetence made Jean Claude's blood boil.

But tomorrow, he would first defeat his son in the race, and then with his power and might, he would remind his son what true power was and how power is truly wielded.

As the truck and trailer left his garage for the staging area the count returned inside the house the count's thoughts turned to his wife. Last night's intimacy had been unprecedented in their marriage. In his life he typically made those with whom he chose to be intimate tend to his wants and needs.

This was only right and proper, the count thought. There are those who lead and those who serve. From his first wife who gave him his heirs, to his lovers and concubines who bent to his will, and now Jewel, who had been trained and taught to satisfy him and his desires, and with her silly escape attempts challenged him and entertained him. During their five years of marriage he had made certain that she bowed down to his desires and his will. After all, he is an Alpha and his needs must be taken care of first.

Typically he would reward her by allowing her to pleasure him even more, and yet for the first time he had deliberately attempted to tend to her needs...and had succeeded magnificently. Her orgasm had issued forth so forcefully she had spent her semen across her taught abdomen up onto the underside of her breasts, small droplets of her cum nearly reaching her aureoles.