The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember the gasp and cheers of the crowd. I had to look up from my program as I had been reading it at that moment." Jewel began.

"So you didn't see the actual crash?"

"No. I looked up to the jumbo-tron in midfield where I saw the source of their interest...a 4 car pile up at the hairpin turn. I didn't even see which cars were there before the first car's gas tank exploded."

"Your husbands?" Pheobe both asked and informed the audience, her expression of sadness exactly what the camera and audience would want.

"Yes. I then saw two of the drivers escape their cars and run to safety."

"I remember watching the emergency vehicles approach the scene and rescuers moving toward the crash when a second car exploded as well."

"Now the driver of that car had escaped, but the third driver was trapped in his car and caught the full force of the explosion. When did you know that was your stepson?" Phoebe Mills asked.

"Not until late did I find out it was my son and my husband that were both in the crash." Jewel looked toward Phoebe with an open and sincere expression. "It wasn't until some race officials came to the VIP booth to escort me away that I was finally told."

"Now your stepson was killed instantly, but your husband lingered for many months?"

"Yes. He was so strong; he lingered in a coma for two weeks until he passed away, about 3 months ago now."

Her expression of sadness is perfect, Phoebe thought.

"So how are you doing now?"

Life is so much better, Jewel thought.

"Well, it has been hard" Jewel lied. "I wake up alone now..."

Un-fucked, un-raped, and no one's cum all over me, she thought happily.

"I just try to get through each day and live my life as a Countess of the house of Delacroix and Ulrich and of the realm of Allegoria is expected. I continue my work with my noble peers and ladies promoting charitable events and philanthropy."

As soon as my obligations are over, I'm done Jewel thought. She didn't even mind that for her to maintain her title, property and wealth she would have to remain as a cross-dressed male bride for a minimum of 6 more years.

Phoebe continued the interview for several minutes and Jewel answered all her questions. In an interview lasting about 45 minutes Jewel knew that it would be edited down to about 15 for her TV segment and the rest would end up in the newspaper articles and magazines.

Phoebe had one last question to ask.

"You have been a great credit to your husband. No doubt you have grown to love him very much as he had loved you."

Jewel smiled at Phoebe, for the first time in a long while it was an open and honest smile that reached to her eyes.

"I can only say no. I did not love him. Not then, not now, not ever."

Noticing Phoebe's surprised expression Jewel elaborated.

"When we come down to the particular relationship of husbands to wives, and wives to husbands, Scripture gives us an important guide. Husbands are told specifically to love their wives as Christ loved the church. Wives are told specifically to respect their husbands as the church does Christ. It's found in the book of Ephesian's."

"So you see that wives do not need to love their husbands and this has been a great comfort to me during my captivity at the hands of my husband."