The Dick Flashing Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Four friends flash their mothers their naked pricks.
7.1k words
4.44
37.1k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four men agree to deliberately flash their naked dicks to unsuspecting women and tell one another about who they flashed and what their reactions were, sexual or otherwise, to seeing their naked pricks.

We're Bobby, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl, members in good standing of the Dick Flashing Club, a men's exhibitionism club that we created. The purpose of the club is we get off flashing our dicks to women. Admittedly, we were drunk at the time that we created The Dick Flashing Club. Then, once we sobered, with us horny and filled with excess testosterone, the club seemed like a worthwhile idea. We all had a whole list of women who we'd like to dick flash.

While making our flashes appear unintentional or accidental, we get off on flashing our dicks. We planned on deliberately dick flashing our MILFs Mothers, our sexy sisters, our attractive aunts, our hot cousins, our horny grandmothers, our good-looking friends, our mothers' horny friends, our lonely, girlfriends' mothers, our girlfriends' shapely sisters, and our unsuspecting neighbors. We planned to dick flash every woman we know. Our only rule is that anyone that we dick flash must be older than 18-years-old.

Preferably, because of their favorable, sexual reactions to suddenly and unsuspectingly seeing our naked dicks, we more enjoyed flashing older women, women in their forties, fifties, and even sixties. Older women not only looked but also, they stared. Perhaps, with them not having had sex in a while, older women are just as horny as they're sexually frustrated. Seemingly, older women want to have sex with us as much as we'd love to have sex with them.

F F F

We are four, twenty-year-old men, home from college for the summer before starting our Sophomore year. While hoping to eventually have sex with them, the first women that we decided to dick flash, we devised plans to dick flash our mothers. Unembarrassed and unashamed, daring one another to do so, we were curious to see our mothers' reactions to seeing our flaccid, naked pricks and our naked, erect cocks. With one upping the ante for the other, we told one another all that we did and what our mothers' reactions were to seeing our naked pricks.

With our mothers happy to have us home and doting on us, easy to dick flash them, they were ripe for some sexual action. They are all single mothers and didn't having men in their lives. If anything, by flashing our mothers our naked, erect pricks, we were doing them a sexual service. If they didn't take the next step by flashing us, at the very least, our mothers would have something to masturbate over later in the privacy of their bedrooms with their dildos and vibrators or in the bathtubs with their fingers while drinking their wine.

Like mothers like sons, by their reactions to seeing our naked pricks, prime victims to be flashed, our four mothers were just as horny and sexually frustrated as we were. By their sexually aroused reactions to seeing our naked pricks, one may wonder if our mothers wanted to have sex with us as much as we wanted to have sex with them. Going as far as writing, whether they admit it to themselves or not, seemingly, all of our mothers wanted to see our naked pricks as much as we wanted to show them our naked pricks.

In the way that they stared at our bulges, all of the mothers were curious about seeing our naked, erect cocks as much as we were curious about seeing our mothers naked breasts, naked pussies, and naked asses. Clearly, mothers and sons wanted to see one another without their clothes. Obviously, unbeknownst to one another, the end result of dick flashing them, this group of mothers and sons wanted to have incestuous sex with one another. Yet, how many mothers would take the next, sexual step and flash us their naked breasts, naked pussies, and naked asses?

The point of flashing unsuspecting women, we all hoped that by sexually flashing our relatives and our friends, that one or the other would want to have sex with us as much as they wanted to have sex with them. When alone with women and flashing them in the privacy of their homes, who would know what may sexually happen behind closed, bedroom doors? Where women may be outraged, turned off, and/or disgusted in public, they may be tempted, turned on, and eager to stroke, suck, and/or fuck a cock that they never thought they'd stroke, suck, and/or fuck in private.

F F F

My name is Bobby, and my friends are Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl. Our mothers are Anne, Gloria, Donna, and Mary. Tall, muscular, and in shape, we're all good-looking men. Admittedly, the only fly in our sexual ointments, we're all exhibitionists. Whether flaccid or erect, we all love flashing our naked dicks to unsuspecting women. We loved seeing their reactions to seeing our naked pricks. Sexual deviates, admittedly, we're all perverts. We all enjoy deliberately flashing our pricks to women while making our flashes appear unintentional or accidental.

Instead of flashing strangers, it's more fun flashing our dicks to women that we know. Unless we flashed our mother and our aunt, especially when they were close to one another and told one another everything, unbelievably, not one woman told the other woman that we flashed had them. Keeping it to themselves, perhaps, they were as embarrassed as they were ashamed that we flashed them and hoped to have sex with them. Moreover, perhaps, they were as embarrassed as they were ashamed that they wanted to have sex with us.

Something that we get off on doing, starting at home with our mothers, once we flashed them the first time, we deliberately dick flashed our mothers many times. My three friends and I are all horny, 20-year-olds. Instead of going to bars, which we can't legally do, yet, because we're underage, we buy a case of beer. It's easier to buy beer at a liquor store than to be served at a bar. Then, we hang out in the park playing cards, while drinking, and talking about the women that we dick flashed and the women that we want to dick flash.

Easy for us to deliberately dick flash them, again, all of our mothers are single mothers. With them sexually motivated to seeing our naked, erect pricks, none of our mothers have men in their lives. Seemingly by their positive, sexual reactions to seeing our naked, erect penises, all of our mothers are as horny as they are sexually frustrated. All of our mothers are in their mid-forties. All of our mothers are MILFs, mothers that we'd all love to fuck. Seemingly, all of our mothers want to have incestuous sex with us in the way that we'd love to have forbidden sex with them.

F F F

"I dick flashed my mother today," said Johnny proudly smiling ear to ear that he successfully dick flashed his mother after we all dared him, double dared him, to do so.

A definite MILF, Johnny's mother, Gloria, is hot. She's a very pretty woman. She's 5'4" tall with dyed blonde hair, and blue eyes. Proud to tell her son how much she weighed, she weighed a slim, trim, and shapely 120 pounds. She has C cup breasts, a shapely ass, and sculpted legs from walking, bike riding, and swimming. She's a very sexy woman.

We all knew that his mother was hot. We all would love to have sex with his mother. At the very least, all of us would love to dick flash Johnny's mother. Curious to know more about him dick flashing his mother, we all looked at him while waiting for him to tell us more. In the back of our horny minds, we'd love to expand the name of our club from The Dick Flashing Club to The Mothers and Sons Swinging Club.

We'd all love to see our mothers in their shortest, sexiest, sheerest, and lowest-cut nightgowns. We'd all love to see our mothers in their sexy bras and revealing, bikini panties. We'd all love to see our mothers topless. We'd all love to see our mothers naked.

We'd all love to make out with our mothers while feeling them through their clothes. We'd all love to slowly undress our mothers. We'd all love to strip our mothers naked. We'd all love to touch, feel, and fondle their naked bodies everywhere that sons should never touch, feel, and fondle their naked mothers.

Going without writing, we'd all love to have sex with our mothers. We'd all love to gangbang our mothers. We'd all love to have sex with our friends' mothers. We'd all love to watch our mothers having sex with our friends.

F F F

"When carrying up my laundry," said Johnny while looking from one to the other. "Unable to knock on my bedroom door while holding the basket of my laundry, she always nudged the bottom of my bedroom door with her foot. Then, she'd barge in my bedroom without knocking," said Johnny. "She's seen me dressing and undressing. This time, something she had never seen before, I allowed her to see me masturbate myself."

He looked from me to look at Jimmy and Carl.

"Filled with sexual anticipation, ready for her, the first-time dick flashing my mother, I was as sexually excited as I was nervous," he said stopping to look at us. "As soon as I heard her climbing the stairs, filled with sexual anticipation with what I was about to do, I quickly stripped off my pajama bottoms and my underwear. Then, I put on my headphones, laid back on my bed, and closed my eyes," he said.

Seemingly proud of himself that he dick flashed his mother, he looked at each one of us while giving us a shit eating grin.

"When I heard her walking down the hall, with me already naked below the waist, I quickly stroked my prick to an erection. Ready to dick flash my mother, and with me filled with sexual anticipation, not taking me long to get a big boner, I continued stroking myself faster and harder. I wanted my mother to see my big, erect, naked cock," said Johnny. "Acting unaware that she had opened my bedroom door and stood in my bedroom, I continued stroking myself."

He looked from me to look at his other two friends.

"I opened my eyes a crack and just enough to see my mother's reaction to seeing my naked, erect cock," said Johnny with a sexually excited laugh. "Curious to see her reaction to seeing my naked, erect prick, and me masturbating in front of her, I wondered if she'd look. I wondered if she'd stare. I wondered if she'd look away in shame and rebuke me for masturbating.

He looked from me to look at Jimmy and Carl.

"Shocked as much as I was sexually excited, instead of leaving the laundry, immediately leaving my room, and closing the door behind her, she stood in my bedroom door staring at my big dick. I couldn't believe that my mother was not only looked at my erect, naked prick but also, she stared at my erect, naked dick," he said. "She stared at me in the way that I stared at her whenever I saw something of my mother that I shouldn't see, her brassiere in down blouse views or her panties in upskirt peeks."

Again, he looked from one of us to look at the other to see our reaction to him flashing his prick to his mother.

"After putting my laundry down on the floor in front of my closed, closet door, she stayed to watch me masturbate myself," said Johnny. "I couldn't believe that my mother stayed in my room to watch me stroking my prick. Determined to cum for my mother, while hoping she'd take me in her hand to stroke me, take me in her mouth to suck me, or take me in her pussy to fuck me, I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. I wanted my mother to see me cum."

We all looked at him in wide-eyed, sexual excitement.

"While continuing to watch me masturbate myself, she pushed her bathrobe aside and fondled her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown. Then, sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she raised the front of her nightgown and rubbed her clit to me stroking my cock. When she flashed me her naked pussy, I stroked myself faster and I stroked myself harder. I couldn't wait for my mother to see me cum. Only, before I did, on the verge of cumming, she left my bedroom and quietly closed the door behind her," said Johnny.

Johnny looked from me to look at Jimmy and Carl.

"Not allowing her to get away that easily, wanting her to know that I was masturbating over her, I wanted her to know that I had ejaculated. As soon as she closed my bedroom door behind her, I called out to her loud enough for her to her," said Johnny.

He stopped to look at the three of us again.

"Mother," I said. "Oh, mother. I wish I could see you without your clothes. I wish I could undress you. I wish I could strip you naked and have sex with your beautiful, naked body. I'd love for you to stroke my cock. I'd love for you to suck my prick. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth. I'd love to make love to you. I'd love to fuck you," he said.

He paused again to look at us with sexually excited pride.

"Oh, my God, mother. I'm cumming. I'm cumming over imagining you naked and having sex with you," I said. "I love you, mother."

Johnny nodded his head.

"As soon as I said all that I needed to say and wanted her to hear, I heard her walk away from my door and continue walking down the hall."

Proud that he deliberately dick flashed his mother, Johnny smiled at us while sipping his beer.

"I'm going to try that with my mother, Donna," said Jimmy. "While allowing her to catch me masturbating, I'm going to flash her my dick. I'm curious to know if she'd look, stare, or look away."

Carl nodded his head.

"I'm going to do that with my mother, Mary, too," said Carl. "Now that you flashed your mother your prick, I'm going to flash my mother my prick, too. That's a great way to dick flash my mother. I'll allow her to catch me masturbating myself, too."

F F F

"I dick flashed my mother, too," said Jimmy. "Sometimes, when she takes a bath, especially after she's had a couple glasses of wine, she asks me to sit and talk to her while she'd in the bathtub taking a bubble bath. It only takes her two glasses of wine to get a little tipsy."

He looked at his friends.

"Before entering her bathroom, I removed my flaccid prick from my pajama bottoms. Then, I pulled up a stool to keep my mother company. As soon as I sat down beside her, she noticed my exposed cock dangling from my pajama pee hole. Instead of looking away or telling me that I was exposed, she looked at my naked prick. My mother stared at my naked dick," said Jimmy. "As soon as she stared at my naked cock, I stared getting an erection."

He looked at us again and smiled.

"The longer and harder that she stared the bigger my erect cock grew until I had a full erection," he said. "Then, something she normally asked when she had been drinking, she asked me to wash her back. As soon as I stood and leaned over her to wash her back my erect cock was within reach of her hand. I wished she'd touch me. I wished she take me in her hand to stroke me. I wished she'd take me in her mouth to suck me," he said.

Again, before continuing, he looked at us to see our reactions to all that he had said.

"After I've been there a while, when the bubbles start bursting and dissipating, I got a good look of my mother's naked breasts. With my mother not stopping me and slapping my hand away, after I wash her back, I wash her big breasts," he said with a dirty laugh. "Sometimes, I deliberately drop the soap in the water and have to fish for it. After fondling my mother's naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples, I've touched my mother's naked pussy more than a few times while searching for the soap."

F F F

"I dick flashed my mother, too," said Carl.

He looked at each one of us before telling us how he dick flashed his mother.

"I emerged from the bathroom after taking a shower while just wearing a towel. I walked in the living room while drying my hair with another towel. I stood in front of my mother talking about the news that we were both watching. Then, as soon as she turned to talk to me, I took a big breath and allowed my slowly towel to my feet," said Carl with a laugh.

He looked from me to look at Johnny and at Jimmy.

"I dick flashed my mother, Mary. Instead of looking away, my mother looked at my naked prick. She not only looked at my cock but, just like Johnny's and Jimmy's mothers, she stared at my naked cock. As soon as I saw her staring, I had an erection. Slow to pick up my towel, I immediately, I wanted my mother to see my erect, naked prick," said Carl.

My mother laughed.

"You have a big dick, Carl. You're going to make some woman very happy," she said with another laugh.

F F F

I looked from Johnny to look at Jimmy and Carl.

"My mother has never seen my cock. I can't expose myself to her in that way," I said making a face while slowly shaking my head. "I'd be so embarrassed for her to see my prick. I'd be so nervous," I said. "I'd feel like such a pervert deliberately flashing my mother my naked prick. She'd know that I had deliberately flashed her."

My friends all laughed at me.

"I dare you to flash your mother your naked prick," said Johnny.

Jimmy laughed.

"I double dare you to flash your mother your naked prick," said Jimmy.

Carl gave me a hard look.

"You've been double dared," said Carl. "Dick flash your mother or you're out of the club."

F F F

After being dared and double dared by my friends, I wanted to have a dick flashing story to tell them. Not wanting to be evicted from my own club, I needed to dick flash my mother my naked prick. I needed her to see my erect, naked cock or I'd be out of the dick flashing club.

Ready to dick flash my mother, the next morning when I came down for breakfast, warm enough not to wear a bathrobe, I wore my t-shirt, pajama bottoms without wearing underwear, and slippers. With the head of my prick rubbing against the inside of my pajama bottoms, and with the sexual anticipation of what I was about to do, I started to get an erection. My big dick tented my pajama bottoms as if I had a wrench inside sideways.

Actually, nothing new. I always had an erection when around my mother. In the way that I stared at my mother's breasts through her bra, blouse, bathrobe, and nightgown, she always stared at my erection. Seemingly, she enjoyed seeing my erect prick through my clothes as much as I enjoyed seeing her big breasts through her blouses and bras.

Yet, this morning, something that I've never done, I was going to flash my mother. I was going to show her my naked prick. Determined to show her my naked prick, I was going to dick flash my mother, Anne.

With me not the only exhibitionist in the family, like mother like son, I can't count how many times my mother unintentionally flashed me her white panties in upskirt peeks and her low-cut brassiere in down blouse views. Then, even when she's wearing a bathrobe over her short nightgown, she's not only flashed me a down nightgown view of her naked breasts but also, she's flashed me an up nightgown peek of her naked pussy, too. I've seen my mother's naked pussy in the way that I wanted her to see my naked prick.

When she's sunning herself by the pool in the summer, after she unhooks her bikini top, I've seen the sides of her big, naked breasts. Then, when she lifts herself up on her elbows to talk to me, I've seen the best down, bikini top view of my mother's naked breasts. The higher up that she perches herself on her elbows, the more that I've seen of her naked breasts and her erect nipples. When she asked me to rub sunscreen on her back, never admonishing me, I always cop cheap feels of the sides of her naked breasts, too.

F F F

My mother sat at the dining room table reading the newspaper. As soon as the coffee stopped brewing, I walked in the kitchen. I put the coffee, the coffee cups, the milk, and the sugar on a tray and carried the tray to the dining room. Before I turned to walk from the kitchen to the dining room, ready to deliberately expose my naked prick to my mother, I moved to the corner of the kitchen where she couldn't see me. Then, I removed my cock from my pajama pee hole and stroked myself until I had a semi-erection.

12