The Dick Flashing Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so nervous. I was so sexually excited. I was about to flash my mother my naked, semi-erect prick. I was about to show her my cock. I couldn't believe that I was going to dick flash my mother. Not wanting to be evicted from my Dick Flashing club, I was determined to expose myself to my mother. I needed to see her reaction to seeing my naked prick. I needed to have a story to tell my friends.

"Oh, that's so nice of you to do that, Bobby," said my mother looking at me with a smile as I walked towards her.

Then, when she watched me approach her with my naked prick dangling out from my pajama pee hole, not removing her eyes from my big dick, she stared. With her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth involuntarily, falling open, my mother stared at my naked cock as if she had never seen a naked cock before. I couldn't believe that she not only saw my naked prick but also she stared at my exposed dick. The more she stared, the bigger my erection grew. I couldn't wait to tell my friends that I finally dick flashed my mother.

I put the tray on the dining room table. Then, with my semi-erect, naked prick only a mere foot from her mouth, I moved closer to her. Now, with my erect cock only inches from her beautiful mouth, I leaned forward and over her to pour her coffee in her cup. As soon as I leaned forward, filled with the sexual anticipation of her blowing me, my cock grew bigger and harder. Now, my prick stuck straight out and pointed at her as if she was the chosen one. Instead of looking away, she continued staring down at my naked cock.

I had dick flashed my mother. I couldn't believe that I had dick flashed my mother. Not telling me that I was exposed, she didn't admonish me for dick flashing her. Instead, my mother stared at my naked, erect cock. I couldn't believe my mother stared at my naked, erect cock.

Hoping to sexually tempt her, I hoped she'd reach out and touch my prick. I hoped she'd wrap her long, manicured fingers around my big dick and stroke me. I hoped she'd take me in her mouth and suck my erect cock while stroking me.

I did it. I really did it. I couldn't believe that I had dick flashed my mother. I couldn't believe my mother never removed her eyes from my naked, erect cock.

I couldn't wait to tell my friends. Never removing her eyes from my naked prick, I still couldn't believe that she stared at my semi-erect dick. The more that she stared, the bigger and harder my erection grew.

F F F

Then, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she said something that I never expected her to say.

"It's hot in here," she said fanning her face with the newspaper. "Suddenly, I feel so warm. I must be having hot flashes," she said with a laugh.

Sexually surprising me, she returned the favor of my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. While I watched as if she was a stripper on stage, facing me, she stood and slowly and sexily removed her bathrobe. The first time seeing my mother in her short, sheer, and sexy, low-cut nightgown and without her having the modesty of wearing her bathrobe, I saw my mother as if she was naked.

Not believing my horny eyes, I stared at all that she was showing and all that I was seeing. I not only dick flashed my mother but also, she flashed me her beautiful body, too. I saw the shape and the size of her nearly, naked breasts through her nearly see-through nightgown. I saw her big, erect nipples. I saw her brown, symmetrical areolas. I saw her brown patch of trimmed pubic hair. Then, when she turned and leaned forward to place her bathrobe over a chair, I saw her shapely naked ass and her ass crack, too.

If it wasn't enough that I couldn't wait to tell me friends that I dick flashed my mother, I couldn't wait to tell them all that I had seen of my mother's beautiful body through her sheer nightgown. That next Saturday, Jimmy told me how he flashed his mother when she was in her bathtub. Carl told us how he allowed his mother to catch him masturbating. Trumping all that they said, I told them how I removed my cock from my pajama pee hole and flashed my mother my naked prick.

My dick flash was better than their dick flashes. I told them how I saw my mother's breasts, pussy, and ass through her practically see-through nightgown. They sat there with their eyes bulging out of their heads and their mouths hanging open.

F F F

That night, after I had flashed my mother my naked, erect prick and she had flashed me her beautiful body through her nightgown, instead of sitting across from her, she invited me to sit next to her on the couch. My first time sitting next to my mother on the couch, with her just in her sheer and sexy low-cut nightgown, she wasn't wearing her bathrobe again. As if we were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son, we watched a movie together.

"I'm cold," she said. "Put your arm around me and cuddle with me to keep me warm," she said snuggling up against me with her hand on my cock through my pajama bottoms.

'Cold,' I thought? 'Of course, she's cold. She's practically naked.'

Before putting my arm around my mother, I grabbed the throw. I put it across our laps. Only, when I did, I made sure that I raised the hem of my mother's nightgown with the blanket all the way up to her crotch. Should she need to go to the bathroom, I hoped to see her naked pussy as soon as she stood.

If she didn't need to use the bathroom, when she stood after the movie, she'd be flashing me her naked pussy. After a while, with her hand no longer resting on my cock through my pajama bottoms but resting on top of my thigh, I had an erection from cuddling with my mother. Without her aware of what I was doing, stealthily, I reached beneath the blanket and removed my erect cock from my pajama pee hole in readiness to dick flash her while we continued watching the movie.

After a while, she yawned. Then, she yawned again before stretching.

"Suddenly, I'm so tired," she said. "You don't mind if I rest on you," she asked while smiling up at me?

I returned her smile with my smile.

"Oh, course not mother," I said. "Make yourself comfortable. Put your head on my lap."

Obediently obeying me, my mother put her head on my lap. If the blanket wasn't across my lap my erect prick would rest against the side of her face. Once she was sleeping, I gently and stealthily pushed the blanket down. I exposed my erect cock to my mother. If she opened her eyes now, she'd see my throbbing and pulsating prick.

F F F

Then, daring myself to do so, if only for the sake of having more to tell my friends, hoping that she didn't awaken and catch me, I took my prick in my hand. While filled with sexual anticipation with what I was about to do, I ever so slowly and gently slid the head of my erect prick across my mother's full, red lips. Involuntarily, my mother stuck out her tongue and licked her lips. When she licked her lips, she also licked the head of my cock.

'My mother licked my prick. I can't believe my mother licked my cock,' I thought.

She slept soundly with her mouth partially opened. Again, daring myself to do so, while hoping that she'd take me in her mouth, I carefully positioned my cock against my mother's lips. Then, with a gentle hump, I slid the head of my dick in my mother's mouth. As if she was dreaming, she surprised me by wrapping her fingers around my prick and squeezing. Again, as if she was dreaming of blowing me, while slowly stroking me, she moved my prick deeper in her mouth.

She continued slowly stroking me while sucking me. Never expecting my mother to suck my cock, she was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me in her sleep. My cock felt so good in her warm, wet mouth.

My first blowjob, while trying to hold back, I couldn't control myself from prematurely ejaculating. I ejaculated a huge load of cum in my mother's mouth. She gagged. She coughed. She swallowed. She awakened. She opened her eyes. She looked down at her holding my erect prick in her hand.

Not knowing what to do, I didn't know what to say. I had forced myself on my mother. I had forced her to blow me. I ejaculated a load of my cum in her mouth. I just hoped that she didn't evict me from the house.

I felt like such a pervert. Bad enough that I exposed myself to my mother but I stuck my erect prick in her mouth while she was sleeping. I forced her to blow me. I ejaculated in her mouth and forced her to swallow me. She's going to be so angry.

F F F

"Oh, my God," she said staring up at me with horror while letting go of my erect prick as if it was on fire. "Did I just blow you, Bobby?"

Unable to speak, I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry. I must have been dreaming. I can't believe that I took sexual advantage of you. I can't believe that I sucked your cock. I can't believe you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and I swallowed your cum," she said.

She looked at me with shame and embarrassment.

"Please forgive me. I'll do anything for you to forgive me for blowing you," she said. "Clearly, I must have been sexually aroused after seeing your naked, erect prick that accidentally escaped from your pajama pee hole. That's what must have made me horny enough to dream about blowing you," she said. "I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry," she said.

Off the hook, I couldn't believe that my mother took complete responsibility for sucking my cock. She thought she had taken sexual advantage of me when I was the one who took sexual advantage of her. I couldn't believe my mother blew me. I couldn't wait to tell my friends all that happened.

I reached for a paper towel and wiped the cum that dripped from my mother's lips. There was so much cum. Never have I ejaculated as much cum. My mother had cum on her chin, on her neck, and on her nightgown. I cleaned her as best as I could. God only knows how much of my cum that she swallowed.

"It's okay, mother. Frozen in place, I didn't know what to do when you took me in your hand and then took me in your mouth. Having never had oral sex before, I must admit that it felt so good for you to suck my cock. Then, as much as I tried not to, I prematurely ejaculated in your mouth," I said. "I'm sorry mother."

She rubbed my shoulder.

"Don't be silly. You have nothing to be sorry about. It was entirely my fault for forcing myself on you," she said.

F F F

Then, surprising me, my mother pushed down the blanket. She flashed her naked pussy to me. Her naked pussy was totally exposed. I stared down at my mother's naked cunt in the way that she stared at my naked, erect prick. Sexually surprising me again, she grabbed me by my wrist and move my hand to her pussy. Unable to stop myself from doing so, the first pussy that I ever held in my hand, I cupped my mother's naked cunt in the palm of my hand.

"Since I blew you. Since I sucked your cock and allowed you to cum in my mouth, I need you to return the sexual favor," she said giving me a sexy smile. "I'm horny and I need you to masturbate me."

I looked at her with shocked, sexual excitement.

"Masturbate you?" I looked at her as if I had imagined her asking me to masturbate her. "I've never masturbated a woman," I said. "I don't know how."

She gave me another sexy smile.

"I'll show you," she said. "It's good that you lean how to masturbate a woman so that you can sexually pleasure your woman later."

She took my finger and inserted it in her pussy. She was wet. My mother's pussy was so wet.

F F F

"Look," she said parting her pussy lips with her fingers. "This skin that looks like a miniature penis is my clit. Rub my clit like this," she said moving her finger with my finger.

I rubbed my mother's clit. Then, she took my middle finger.

"Now, finger fuck me with this finger," she said stuffing my finger deeper inside of her. "Wait," she said.

She removed her breasts from her nightgown.

"Now, while rubbing my clit and finger fucking me, fondled my breasts and finger my nipples," she said. "I love having my breasts fondled and my nipples fingered. You may suck my nipples, if you'd like. I love having my nipples sucked, too," she said.

I fondled my mother's big breasts while fingering and sucking her nipples.

F F F

With her as horny as she was sexually frustrated, it didn't take her long to cum from me masturbating her. I couldn't believe that I gave my mother a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I couldn't wait to tell my friends that my mother not only stroked me but she blew me. I couldn't wait to tell them that I masturbated my mother.

"Bobby! Bobby! Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper, Bobby. Finger fuck mommy deeper," she said. "Yes. Yes. That's it. That's it. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Bobby. Mommy is cumming," she said.

Falling silent, she arched her back and stiffened her legs. She silently enjoyed the afterglow of sex. I continued fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

Not stopping with just masturbating my mother, after she recovered from me masturbating her, she mounted me. She reached down to position my still erect prick by her pussy lips. Then, with a gentle hump, my big dick was inside of my mother.

She kissed me. She parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. My mother made out with me while lovingly humping me. I couldn't believe my mother was making love to me. I couldn't believe that I was making love to my mother.

Then, humping me faster, she humped me harder. As soon as she did, I rolled her over. I humped her faster. I humped her harder. I really pounded my mother's pussy.

"Bobby! Jesus, Bobby. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. You're going to make me cum again. Mommy is cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said falling silent again.

As soon as my mother said she was cumming, I ejaculated another load of cum in her pussy. I couldn't believe that I not only made love to my mother but also, I fucked her, too. I couldn't believe that I not only ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth but also, I ejaculated cum in her pussy, too.

F F F

"I don't know if you deliberately dick flashed me or accidentally dick flashed me but, now that we had sex, it doesn't matter," said my mother with a sexy smile.

I continued staring at my mother's beautiful, naked breasts. I loved her big tits. I continued feeling her breasts while fingering her nipples as she continued talking to me.

"Would you do me a favor," she asked?

I smiled at my mother.

"A favor? I'll do anything for you, mother. What do you want me to do," I asked? "Who do you want me to murder," I asked with a laugh?

In the way that I continued fingering her erect nipples, she fingered the head of my erect prick.

"If it's too embarrassing for you, you can say no. It's okay. It's up to you," she said.

I looked at her while wondering what she wanted me to do.

'Maybe, she wanted me to wash and wax her car. I can do that. That's not a problem,' I thought. 'Yet, with washing and waxing her car not embarrassing at all, she must have something else in mind. Perhaps, she wanted me to wash and wax her car while naked. I could do that, too. I'd love for my neighbors to see me without my clothes.'

"My sister, your aunt, Kathy, has been going through a hard time, lately. With her not having a man in her life, she's as horny and sexually frustrated as I was until you gave me two, sexual orgasms," said my mother with a big smile. "She desperately needs to have sex."

I looked at my mother confused.

"I don't understand. What's your favor, mother," I asked?

My mother gave me a big sexy smile.

"Do you think that you could dick flash my sister? As much as I loved seeing your big, erect, naked cock, I know your aunt would love to see your naked, erect prick, too," she said. "Then, if she's willing, do you think that you could have sex with your aunt in the way that you had sex with me?"

I couldn't believe it. My MILF of a mother wanted me to have sex with her MILF of her sister. I'd love to dick flash my aunt. I'd love to have sex with her, too.

"Sure," I said. "I can do that? When do you want me to do that," I asked?

She gave me a naughty look.

"Tomorrow night. I'll invite Kathy over for a drink. I won't tell her anything. I'd like to watch you dick flash her. I'd like to see her reaction to seeing your big dick," said my mother with a dirty laugh.

She paused to look up at me.

"Then, if she's as agreeable to having sex with you as I was, I'd like to watch you having incestuous sex with my sister," said my mother. "Would that be okay for me to watch?"

F F F

I couldn't believe it. If it wasn't enough that I had dick flashed my mother, she wanted me to dick flash my aunt, too. After having incestuous sex with my mother, she wanted me to have incestuous sex with her sister, too, while she watched.

"I'd love to dick flash Aunt Kathy. I've always been sexually attracted to her," I said. "I hope she'd want to have sex with me because I'd love to have sex with her, too. I think it would be hot for you to watch me have sex with your sister," I said. "You could give me pointers should I be doing something wrong," I said.

I paused as if rethinking what I was about to say but said it anyway.

"I have a favor to ask of you," I said.

She laughed.

"Sure. What's your favor," she asked?

I gave my mother a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"If Aunt Kathy is agreeable to having sex with me, do you think that you and/or her would be agreeable to having sex with my three friends, Johnny, Jimmy, and Carl," I asked not expecting her to say yes to my favor?

Instead, my mother gave me another, big sexy smile.

"Seriously? I'd love to have sex with your friends. Your three friends are very good-looking. Would you like to watch my sister and I have sex with them, too? Would you want us to have sex with them one at a time or as a gangbang," asked my mother?

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"We could start by doing a circle jerk. I've never done one. I've always wanted to masturbate more than one man at a time," she said with a dirty laugh. "Maybe while I'm on my knees jerking them off, I could blow them, too," she said with sexual enthusiasm.

To be continued...

12