The Dick Pic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once his pants were at his ankles, she fished his cock out through his boxers, allowing it to stick out through the slot in them.

"Holy shit!" she gasped. "I mean, I know most older guys are pretty big, but I always thought that it was all just bullshit in porn."

"My wife always thought...ah, fuck!" Before Simon could explain any further, Kelly immediately kissed and lightly suckled his cockhead, moaning in approval of its taste.

"Your wife is definitely missing out," she said between kisses.

"Definitely," Simon agreed. "But wait, your dad could be here at any moment, and -"

"My dad might've bought the place for me, but I still own it," Kelly countered. "You're a guest at my home. Let me show you a little southern hospitality."

Deciding to give it her all, Kelly took Simon into her mouth again, this time, going deeper and deeper until she was halfway. The wet tightness of her throat, paired with her tongue slathering the underside of his manhood, quickly drove him to the edge of climaxing once more.

"F-Fuck, baby!" he grunted. Meanwhile, the talented Texan bobbed her head at a steady, rhythmic pace, spit crawling from her protruding tongue and down his thighs and balls.

"Hrgh!" she gagged whilst sloppily and expertly slurping the whole length of his cock.

Just before Kelly could finish her breathtaking performance, there was a knock at her door. Immediately, she pulled her mouth off of Simon.

"Damnit!" she cursed whilst wiping her mouth with her shirt. "I gotta get the door. You stay here."

Simon nodded in agreement and returned his cock to his boxers and pulled his pants back on.

"Hey, Dad!" Kelly said in the background to the person outside the door. "Surprised to see you here...no, not at all. Come in!"

She moved herself and the door aside, and promptly, a man entered; he was around the same age as Simon, with neatly combed brown hair, glasses, an averagely thin build clothed in a navy-blue suit and a red tie, and dark-brown leather shoes.

"Simon!" he said, as though meeting a friend he hadn't seen in years in the same southern drawl as his daughter. "Good to see you again. How are ya?"

"Doing...doing good, Mr. Maxwell," said Simon, his nervousness fortunately falling on deaf ears.

"Simon, I thought we agreed that you would just call me Brian." Brian laughed, his perfect white teeth showing.

"Right. Brian," said Simon. "I'm doing good, Brian. I've just been so busy."

"That, you have, my friend," said Brian, his laughter finally dissipating, but his smile remaining. "The cloning machine, right?"

"Right. The cloning machine," said Simon, immediately tense with suspicion instead of nervousness. "How do you know about that?"

"You told me. Remember?" Brian laughed again, those same straight white teeth showing. "Back at the Fourth of July party. You said you should be done in a year at most. Is it almost finished?"

"Yes. Almost," said Simon, this time tersely.

"That's wonderful, buddy. I've already told my company about it."

"Your company?"

There was a mild annoyance that started to tinge Brian's voice, as best as he tried at covering it up with laughter. Nevertheless, he continued with,

"We talked for hours about this last year, Simon. I work for Black Lightning, a defense contractor. I told my employers last week, and they said they're interested. That's why I'm here, plus some other business."

Simon gritted his teeth in anger as a certain warmth washed over him. And all the while, he clenched his down on the couch's armrest, giving it his all not to punch the businessman and father of the college girl who blew him only a few minutes ago.

Finally, he settled with, "I'm...glad you told them, Brian. I can assure you that I'm almost finished. Speaking of which..." he then rose from the couch and offered his hand to Brian.

"I should really get back to work on finishing the thing. It was nice meeting you though."

"One more thing, Simon," said Brian. "I must ask - what were you doing here anyway?"

"Simon was just helping me with some math homework," Kelly chimed in to Simon's rescue. "I figured that since he's an inventor, he'd be pretty good at math. And I was right."

"And right you were," said Brian, patting his daughter on the back. He then turned his gaze to Simon.

"I'm telling you, buddy, this girl's a real smarty. She knows how to use her resources and suck up that knowledge."

A smirk escaped Simon, which he quickly disguised as a cough before replying with, "I'm...happy to hear that. And I'm sure she's got a bright future ahead of her."

"Well, I look forward to seeing the finished prototype," said Brian, changing the subject before shaking Simon's hand. "It was great seeing you, buddy."

Whilst Simon made his way out of Kelly's house in renewed spirits despite the interruption, Cecilia peered through the living room window back inside his own home, her jaw visibly tensed up and her eyes squinting down at him in disgust.

"That...fucking sicko."

Now returning to the present, Simon continued work on his cloning machine, sweat beading on his head while a sense of fear and excitement panged him to no end.

"It's been four months already, buddy. How the hell aren't you finished yet?"

"I just need one more month, Brian. That's it."

In the midst of his work, his phone vibrated in his pocket, causing a startled jump in him.

"Another text?" he mumbled. Upon retrieving his phone from his pocket, he noticed (much to both his relief and mild annoyance) another text from Kelly.

Kelly: Home alone tonight, daddy.

Kelly: Plz cum over, daddy.

Kelly: :,(

"This girl again?" Simon sighed in frustration, his libido comparably lower than hers at the moment. With a rushed tapping of his fingers across the screen, he typed his response.

Simon: Can't tonight, baby. Daddy's hard at work.

Kelly: But not hard for me?? Your good girl NEEDS you.

Kelly: Plz!

"Ah, fuck it!" Simon whispered under his breath. He snuck back into the house and into the bathroom before hastily slamming the door behind him and locking it. He undid his pants and pulled out his cock - girthy, uncut, and at least nine inches long. He quickly took a picture with his phone and applied a caption.

Simon: Here's a little appetizer for you, babe. For now.

Simon: >:-)

Suddenly, and in a moment of complete tomfoolery, he sent the pic and caption to Cecilia instead.

"FUCK ME!" he boomed. Not even a moment later, Cecilia's response appeared.

Cecilia: What the fuck?!

Simon quickly dialed up his wife.

"Honey," he said. "I'm sorry, but that was a complete accident. I didn't mean -"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" she screeched over the phone. "What? You've been fucking someone else?"

"N-No, not at all," Simon stammered. "I..." His voice trailed off as he slowly found himself thinking of his invention. Fuck, I hope this works, he thought.

"It wasn't me," he declared. "One of my clones did it. For the past month I've spent testing my cloning machine, I've been having...problems with them."

"Yeah, right," Cecilia scoffed before promptly hanging up.

Simon washed his hands and returned to the garage to finish his cloning machine. After about ten more minutes of tinkering, it was finally complete.

"Well. Here goes nothing." Simon tapped a button on the side of the steel, box-shaped contraption and promptly, it ran a red laser over him to scan his appearance; about ten seconds later or so, there was something of a rumble. And then out of a metal door on the other side of the contraption came The Clone. Most surprisingly, it came out not just appearing identical to Simon, but also dressed in the same exact attire he wore - jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Err...hello?" said The Clone, surprisingly identical to him even in voice.

"Oh, thank God!" Simon whispered under his breath in relief. "Okay," he continued to The Clone. "Brass tacks - I need you to take responsibility for a dick pic I took on accident."

"What -"

Before The Clone could finish its sentence, Simon called out to his wife.

"Honey!"

"WHAT?!" Cecilia boomed. Upon entering the garage, she stood with folded arms and glared at Simon and The Clone, her nostrils flaring.

Cecilia tonight - ironically enough - had on a light-blue bathrobe, a pink t-shirt, and white pajama pants, and all the while she was visibly angry at her husband. Under normal circumstances, Simon would be smirking, but with his marriage at stake, desperation was the only emotion he felt.

"It was my clone. You see?" Simon continued. Furtively and hastily, he additionally made the effort to force his phone into The Clone's hands for good measure. "It's not my dick pic you saw; it was his."

"That's total bullshit!" Cecilia snapped. "I've been watching you all these months - always going to what's-her-name's house."

"Honey, I haven't," Simon denied, begging by this point. "Like I said earlier, it's my cloning machine. Test after test, they -"

"They what, Simon?!" Cecilia was red in the face by this point, and out for blood as far as Simon could tell, but he stood his ground nevertheless, confident in his alibi.

He took a deep breath to compose himself, inhaling from his nose and exhaling from his mouth, his heartrate coming to a subtle slow.

"The clones always come out...horny," he conceded, not at all honest about it, of course. "That pic I sent you a moment ago, the caption...those visits...none of that was me."

Cecilia stood for another moment in complete silence, her expression hard and still glaring.

"Show me," she said tersely.

Fuck! Simon thought, his anxious gaze moving toward The Clone. This guy clearly doesn't even know what's happening. How the hell am I gonna make this work?

Meanwhile, just outside the garage and peering into the window at the trio was Kelly, dressed skimpily in just a cropped white t-shirt, sandals, and that same pair of daisy duke denim shorts that hugged and outlined her tight, round ass.

"He...doesn't want me anymore?" she mumbled, confused. Her eyes then landed on The Clone, and her expression changed from confusion to outright fascination.

"Wait...he actually...did it?"

Back inside the garage, there was still a palpable tension in the air, so strong that Simon could have sworn that he could even hear his own heartbeat. Cecilia then continued on, this time with more authority.

"You heard what I said, honey. Show me."

"Cecilia, dear -"

"We haven't had sex in months. You'll both need to fuck me." Cecilia then turned to The Clone as well, her heartrate racing with sexual need and coldly pure, vengeful rage.

"What?" asked The Clone, completely clueless about everything happening before him.

"You both need to fuck me," Cecilia repeated. "That way I can tell which one of you is actually my husband, and which one of you is the pervy asshole. Now, you guys can choose to fuck me at the same time, or you can take turns. Your call."

"T-This is ridiculous," Simon spluttered out. "Firstly - and I say this again - I'm not cheating on you. And that pic was from The Clone, sent to you as part of some sick prank in his head."

"I've no idea what's happening here, guys," said The Clone, his words falling on deaf ears from the failing couple.

"So, what? You have a problem with fucking me, Simon?" she asked. "Or is the problem that not all your clones are actually horny by default?"

"I have a problem with you fucking The Clone," Simon parried. "You might as well say you wanna cheat on me with my own invention."

"Your invention's invention," Cecilia retorted back. "Get your head out of your ass for once. Unless you wanna just come out with it already and tell the truth that you have been cheating on me."

"I'll get my head out of my ass when you kiss it!" Simon cursed, even kicking a nearby wrench in frustration. Angrily, he started undoing his pants.

"Fine. Let's get this over with." He then threw his pants and shoes to one corner of the garage and started stroking his cock; as he did this, images of his trysts with Kelly for the last several months flashed through his mind - her lips wrapped around the head of his dick, her small, perky, lightly freckled tits, her thin, highly flexible frame, her vibrant green eyes and her adorably high-pitched voice with its subtle southern drawl.

"'the fuck's the holdup, honey?" Cecilia spat out as she untied her bathrobe and threw it to another corner of the garage before pulling down her pajama pants, along with her panties.

"Nothing, dear," said Simon, finding himself dragged back to reality, in his current predicament. Damn, I wish Kelly was here right now, he thought wistfully.

Cecilia bent over the dryer and spat on her hand for lubrication before rubbing her entrance.

"I've waited too long for this," she remarked.

Without any further hesitation, Simon took the plunge; slowly, he buried his cock into his wife's vagina before thrusting in and out at a steady pace.

"Ooh. Fuck!" Cecilia gasped. "Yeah, it's definitely been way too long."

Meanwhile, Kelly continued watching her neighbors through the window, her breath becoming heavier by the second as she watched Simon gently pound his wife.

"Oh, God," she moaned. She then moved one hand to her breasts and her other to her womanhood, which was now lightly moistened by the arousing affair happening before her. Not thinking for even a second, she began to massage the both of them, losing herself in masturbation.

Simon proceeded to pick up the pace on his wife, grunting as he tried his hardest to fuck her with as much vigor as he could muster, despite his wife being comparably less tight and satisfying than Kelly.

"Oh, if only you'd been this rough sooner," she moaned. "If only you'd spent more time on fucking me rather than on all that stupid tinkering you do."

Releasing a portion of the mixture of his anger and lust, Simon rose his hand to his wife's ass.

SLAP!

"Argh! Honey!" she cried aloud. "You slapped me?"

Simon slapped her ass again.

SLAP!

"If you're gonna act like such a slut tonight, dear, I might as well treat you like one," he spat. Purring with delight, Cecilia played along while The Clone stood still, watching in utter confusion.

"Um..." he chimed in. "May I...what are my orders here?"

"Your orders are to wait," Cecilia grunted. "Now wait." Cecilia then grasped the dryer with a tighter grip.

"Ungh! God!" she grunted, feeling hungrier and more feral by the second. "Oh, why couldn't you have been this...animalistic sooner?"

"I...was busy," Simon explained between thrusts.

"Busy fucking the college girl across the street instead of me," Cecilia spat. Incensed beyond belief, Simon raised his hand.

SLAP!

"ARGH! FUCK!" Suddenly, Cecilia's ass-cheeks blushed; the intensity of the slap drove her even closer to climax.

"How many damn times do I need to tell you?" Simon screamed. "I'm not cheating!" Whilst still fucking her, he then put her down on the garage floor on her hands and knees, and turned his gaze from his wife's ass to The Clone, still standing before him in complete confusion.

"You - shut my wife up," he ordered.

"What do you -"

"With your ass, idiot!"

The Clone continued standing in confusion, this time in a state of complete silence.

"Ugh! Make her lick and kiss your ass," Simon explained, his annoyance driving him to pound his wife even faster and more roughly.

The Clone obeyed and proceeded to pull down its pants, exposing its bare, pale, mildly hairy ass to Cecilia and completely blocking her view of everything else. Not hesitating any further, it then pushed itself directly into Cecilia's face, making her lick and kiss its ass, exactly as Simon instructed.

"Fuck yeah, honey," said Simon triumphantly. "Now, you can literally kiss my ass. Eat it."

"Your...clone's...ass," Cecilia corrected, despite being completely muffled by The Clone.

The Clone meanwhile, found the sensation of having its ass eaten out surprisingly enjoyable; Cecilia's tongue swirled around and made light prods against The Clone's anus, moistening and loosening it with each passing second.

"Ohh," The Clone moaned. "That...feels pleasant."

"Fucking...perv," Cecilia cursed between licks and kisses of its mildly hairy and salty asshole.

Kelly, meanwhile, was in complete ecstasy at the whole affair happening before her. Her hands then moved faster in massaging her breasts and vagina, her breath hastening to the point where the garage window she peered into fogged up.

"Y-Yes! Keep going, daddy," she moaned to herself.

For a brief second when The Clone pulled away from Cecilia's face for a break from her mouth, she gazed at the window and noticed the spot of fog rhythmically expanding and contracting from Kelly's utterly horny breathing.

That pervy bitch, Cecilia thought. Her mind immediately returned to the task at hand when The Clone pushed its ass against Cecilia's face once more.

"Ugh! Fuck!" Simon grunted. "You're gonna make me cum so hard."

"My ass is that nice, huh, honey?" Cecilia responded smugly.

"No, mine," Simon remarked. "I never knew it'd be so fucking hot watching you eat my ass. Fuck!"

Cecilia, meanwhile, as loathe as she was to admit, was feeling utterly blissful from the rough, rhythmic pounding of Simon's thighs against her own ass whilst his cock filled her sopping cunt.

T-This is what I missed, honey, she thought to herself while moaning aloud in approval nevertheless. You, taking me however you want without all the foreplay.

After about several more thrusts in and out of his wife, Simon made a final balls-deep plunge and climaxed, unleashing rope after rope of his cum to the point of overflowing before pulling out and collapsing onto a nearby laundry hamper for a seat.

"Son of a bitch, that was intense," he gasped.

Cecilia was completely spent by this point despite not even having reached her own climax yet. And she continued to be on all fours while her mouth was still completely occupied by The Clone's ass. Knowing that there was only one way to end this, she pushed The Clone's ass away for a moment to speak.

"You," she said to it. "Bring your cock to my mouth and fuck it."

"I'm not sure I -"

"Just cram your penis into the woman's mouth," Simon snapped.

The Clone then turned around and stuffed its cock straight into Cecilia's mouth. Losing all sense of control, it proceeded to practically jackhammer her throat, spit flying all over the place before soaking the garage floor in even more fluids. The sensation of Cecilia's tight, wet throat, soft lips, and slithery tongue sliding all along the length of its shaft was indescribable for The Clone; incomparable to the earlier sensation of having its ass eaten out.

With newfound energy at the sight of it all, Simon proceeded to stroke himself.

"Fuck, that's hot," he said through gritted teeth.

Great! Either my husband's been a cuck all along or he's just that arrogant, Cecilia acidly thought.

Sensing this, Simon called her out.

"Hey, FYI - I'm not a cuck."

"I...never said...you were," Cecilia snapped back through a mouthful of cock.

Cecilia's response fell on deaf ears when Simon continued with, "It's just that I now realize that this cloning machine finally allows me to watch myself in third person."