The Dick Pic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing more was exchanged by that point, after several more moments, both The Clone and Cecilia found themselves reaching their respective climaxes. Still not feeling completely satisfied just yet, Cecilia snaked her hand to her labia and massaged it, prodding it with her fingers and brushing her thumb against her clitoris. Ugh, why does my husband have to be so pathetic? she thought bitterly, even in spite of the slight pleasure she received from having her throat fucked.

"Argh! F-Fuck!" The Clone exclaimed as it now found itself just seconds from orgasm, just as Cecilia was. And then promptly, it and Cecilia came simultaneously; Cecilia squirted all over the dryer, with some of it even landing on Simon's thigh while The Clone shot his entire load down her throat, which she eagerly swallowed.

Kelly continued masturbating alongside Simon at the scene before him. Sweat beaded on her face from both the utter sexiness of it all and the warm summer air; wanting to enhance the sensations further and cool off for a bit, she pulled her shirt down to expose her small, perky tits, and along with this, her shorts and panties. Immediately, an even more pleasurable cooling sensation took over her upon the nighttime air kissing her entrance, which was now soaked in her juices.

"Holy shit," she moaned, taking care to rub her hand with as much of her own juices as she could before bringing her hand to her mouth.

"Mm," she said in pure pleasure as she sucked her fingers, savoring the sweetly salty flavor of herself before returning her hand to her labia once more, taking care to insert her index and middle fingers.

"Ngh! Fuck" she moaned again.

As for Simon, he continued stroking his cock, this time even fondling his balls with his other hand.

Noticing this, The Clone pulled out of Cecilia's throat and got down on its knees and leaned its lips in to Simon's cock.

"H-Hey!" Simon protested. "I can take care of myself, thank you."

"I'm...curious, sir," said The Clone, its expression and tone blank and its demeanor in something of a trancelike state. "I wish to know...what it is like to give."

"You can...God damnit!"

Ignoring Simon's protests, The Clone advanced further and took Simon into its mouth, slowly swallowing his cockhead. And with this moist, airlock tightness, not to mention, the warm feeling of its steady breathing, Simon relented.

"Fuck it. Feels amazing!"

The Clone took Simon deeper into its mouth to the point of reaching halfway.

"Holy shit!" said Cecilia, now standing by and watching her husband. "I didn't think you'd..."

The Clone upped ante, this time taking its creator even deeper, rhythmically bobbing its head whilst slathering its tongue up, down, and all around the shaft of Simon's cock.

"Fuck! I guess guys really do give it better," Simon remarked.

Smugly, Cecilia stepped forward and placed her hand on the back of The Clone's head.

"W-What the hell are you doing?" Simon asked.

"Just lending a hand. There's nothing quite like interactive entertainment," Cecilia retorted. She then pushed down on The Clone's head, making it swallow the whole of Simon's length and girth, drool seeping from its lips and making Simon's balls glisten under the flickering lighting of the garage before falling to the ground.

"Aw... Fuck!"

"Ghmph!" The Clone gagged, its tongue protruding from its lips and lapping away at Simon's balls at the same time.

Gently, Cecilia began to control The Clone's pacing, bobbing the head slowly and steadily.

"I can't have you let all the fun, now, can I?" she remarked with an audible smirk.

Meanwhile, Kelly was at her wit's end, her fingers going in and out of her even faster as they soaked in even more of her juices to the point of dripping, strings of the stuff hanging and dangling as she moved them in and out.

"Ngh!" she groaned. "Oh fuck, you guys are gonna make me cum." Unable to hold back any longer, Kelly let go and came, her orgasm washing over her with the intensity of a tsunami as she collapsed onto the ground and moaned out loud to the nighttime sky.

"OH FUUUCK!" she shouted, juices falling to the ground from her entrance, now spread widely by her fingers, taking on the appearance of a fully bloomed rose.

Slowly but surely, Simon began to reach another climax.

"H-Honey, slow down," he grunted as Cecilia sped up the pace of The Clone's bobbing on Simon's cock. Before he could protest any further, he came undone.

"Argh! Holy fuck!"

Expertly, The Clone swallowed the entire load; it finished its job within a few gulps before pulling its lips from Simon's cock and continuing to blankly stare back at him, as though a mere mortal finally met its creator.

"Makes sense that I would give head this good," Simon remarked under his breath. "You hear that, honey? I suck dick better than you."

Cecilia scoffed. "My hands were doing most of the work the whole time."

"Yeah, thanks to you too," Simon responded offhandedly.

For the next several moments, the four of them sat in silence - Kelly sat outside the garage with her eyes still glued to the window, while Cecilia, The Clone, and Simon took the time to catch their breaths.

Finally, Cecilia broke the silence; she grabbed The Clone by its wrist and said, "You, I'm not done with you yet," before returning her gaze to her husband.

"So, now you believe me?" asked Simon in an irritable tone tinged with a subtle hint of hope in it.

"Doesn't hurt to make sure. You go enjoy your little invention," she said in hypocritical disgust before turning on her heel and walking away to her bedroom with The Clone in tow.

Simon bowed his head in disappointment, his eyes to the ground before noticing Kelly out of his peripheral vision.

Kelly, her eyes directly meeting with Simon, mouthed, "Can I come in?"

Simon nodded, his hand slowing reaching for the button on the cloning machine once more. To say the least, the rest of that summer night would be hot for two entirely different reasons.