The Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Yeah, I know what you mean. After my divorce, a couple friends got me to go 'clubbing' a couple times, and it just wasn't my scene. Plus I really don't like big crowds, and the blaring music, trying to talk over that and have a real conversation, forget it...I guess I sound like a fuddy duddy, but..."

"Oh no. I agree, a hundred per cent."

While we were talking, the song ended and another slow song started up, so we continued to dance. As we did, Lisa laid her head on my shoulder, relaxing into me. I was aware of her firm body pressed against me and the smell of her hair - fresh, feminine. I thought of Jan for the first time this evening, remembering holding her to me. I quickly pushed that out of my mind.

As if on cue, Lisa looked up at me, and as I looked in her eyes, she leaned up, and I met her lips for a soft, gentle kiss. She separated, leaned back a little, looked at me, then closed her eyes and leaned in again, this time kissing me more firmly, but still only with the lips; though it was a lovely kiss. Her full, soft lips were really nice, and I felt myself getting a little aroused. As we kissed I let my hands wander over her taut, firmly muscled back. Then I felt her tongue on my lips and I parted them and reciprocated, engaging her in a soul kiss. As I did, I felt her hands wandering over my back, then one slide down and cup my buttock. I was surprised but, not unpleasantly so. It only spurred my passion a little more and I took the liberty of doing the same. Lisa has an amazingly firm ass. As I cupped a cheek, she pressed her pelvis into me, and I know she felt my semi-erection when she did, but she stayed pressed up against me as we kissed for the longest time.

When we finally came up for air, Lisa quietly cleared her throat, "I need a drink."

"Sounds good," I softly replied, and we returned to the sofa, where she guided me to sit beside her. After taking a drink and setting our glasses down, Lisa looked at me.

"That was very nice, um, really nice. And...Sean, you have a very...um, fit body, very solid."

"Thank you. You have a very nice body, too."

She smiled shyly, "Thank you. I hoped you...would approve...I mean, I hoped you found me attractive. I'm really attracted to you."

In answer, I pulled her to me, pressing her tightly to me and engaging her in another passionate kiss. Honestly, I had been attracted to Lisa, but not extremely so. However, she was having an effect on me. And damn, could she kiss. The more I kissed her and felt her in my arms, her firm breasts pressed against me, the more aroused I became.

When we separated from the kiss, I knew I needed a break.

"Whew, um, Lisa, I think this may be a good time to call it a night."

"Yes. Take it slow, right?"

"Right."

"Well, I had a wonderful time. Thank you for coming," she said.

"Thank you for having me, for a wonderful meal, and a dance...and everything else," I grinned.

"Likewise," she replied, then leaned up for a gentle, tender kiss.

"Goodnight, Sean. See you at eight?"

"Eight o'clock. Goodnight, Lisa."

IV. TAKING IT SLOW?

I slept well that night, and was up early the next morning. I dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, hiking boots, and stuffed a light jacket in my backpack. I grabbed a couple ice packs out of the freezer for our lunch, got a couple liter bottles of water, and headed to Lisa's. When she let me in, she greeted me with a light kiss on the lips.

"Good morning. I made sandwiches - I hope you like roast beef and provolone." I nodded. "And I made up some coleslaw and have some chips and pickles."

"All sounds great."

"Um, I have a small ice chest I can put it in..."

"That will be fine, and when we get there, I'll transfer stuff to my backpack so we can eat on the trail. I brought some blue-ice packs to keep things cool, in case you didn't have any. And do you have a small backpack? I have some chilled waters, but I'm going to run out of room."

"Yes, I've got it here. So I guess we're ready..."

"Sure, let's get going," I replied as she grabbed a jacket and I grabbed the ice chest.

We drove to Canon Park, and loaded up our backpacks. It was still a little cool, so we put on our jackets and headed out. I let Lisa set the pace. The trail was a little busy, being a Saturday, but not bad. I usually do my hiking on back trails that most tourists and day hikers don't go on, but in deference to Lisa, I chose this one for a first time. I didn't know what kind of shape she was in, and some of my trails can be a little challenging, plus they're pretty isolated.

It was a beautiful day and by the time we got to St. Mary's Falls, we had removed our jackets. Lisa was wearing a t-shirt type, cap-sleeved blouse that fit her snugly, showing her lovely curves and the swell of her firm breasts. I noticed.

We sat and picnicked near the falls, listening to the cascade of the water splashing down the rocks, and the occasional family coming by with noisy kids in tow. It was a pleasant setting, and we chatted, getting to know each other better. I was taken with Lisa's captivating blue eyes, her sweet smile and gentle laugh. I can't say I was falling for her, but I was finding myself more attracted to her, and found myself thinking maybe there could be something to us. Time, I guess, would tell.

"This is lovely. Thank you for suggesting this," she said.

"Yes, thank you for joining me. I'm glad you're enjoying."

"Mm, it's been too long since I got out in nature. I guess I've let work and stuff get me in a routine, a rut."

"It's easy to let happen," I agreed.

"Sean, when we get back, I need to run an errand, but was wondering if, afterwards, you wanted to get together for dinner?"

"Sure, I have nothing planned. Did you have anything in mind?"

"Well...actually, I was thinking maybe we could pick up Chinese and...um, I'd like to see where you live."

"Sure, we can do that."

"Really? Great. It'll take me about an hour or so to run my errand. Then I could pick up the food and meet you at your place."

"That'll work and it will give me time to straighten up," I said, smiling, "I am a bachelor, and although I keep a neat place, it will give me time to make sure no socks or underwear are scattered about."

She laughed, "I doubt that."

After returning from our hike, I dropped her off around three, and we planned on her arriving at my place around six p.m. I headed home, wondering just a little why she wanted to see my place, not that it mattered.

Right after I got home, I got a call.

"Hey, Jan, what's up," I answered, checking caller i.d.

"Hi, Sean. Just seeing what you're doing today."

"Oh, well, I went hiking, um, with a friend, and we're going to have dinner in a bit. Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes. I won't bother you then."

"No bother. What's up, Jan."

"I was going to see if you wanted to get together, but you have company. Maybe another time."

"Jan, if this is about..."

"Sean, no worries. Look, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed...our getting together, and I just thought we should talk about it. I know you seemed pretty uptight."

"Yeah, sorry, I guess it left me a little discombobulated."

"Well, if later, or tomorrow sometime, you want to talk away from the office, I'd like to do that."

"Well, maybe tomorrow, before we start the work week," I suggested.

"Give me a call. I'll let you go. Bye."

After hanging up, I decided to take a quick shower and change before Lisa arrived.

At ten to six, she pulled in the drive and I went out to meet her. She had several bags of food.

"Hi, I didn't know what you would like so I got a little bit of everything. I figure what we don't eat can be leftovers," she said, smiling brightly.

"Perfect, looks like we won't go hungry."

I helped her with the bags and we headed in.

"Wow, nice place, Sean."

"Thanks. Yes, I kept the house in the divorce. My wife, my ex, wanted to live in town, so I cashed her out. I like it out here."

"It's really beautiful, and you're not that far from town, anyway."

We set up at the kitchen nook, and I got us drinks.

"I don't have iced tea made, but I can make coffee, I have sodas, beer, and of course, water."

"If you have a cola of some kind, diet if you have it?"

"Got it. Have a seat. I see you changed, too."

"Yes, I had time, so I freshened up and changed. I was feeling a little grungy after the hike."

"Yes, I did too," I replied as I sat. "So, I wondered why you wanted to see my place."

"Oh, sorry, I was just curious. I wanted to see where you lived, how you live, you know what your place looked like and all. It tells you some things about a person, and...I'm interested in getting to know you better...besides, you saw where I lived. Nothing like this place, of course!"

"Oh, yeah, well it's more than I need, but it didn't make any sense to get rid of it. I'm pretty comfortable here."

We sat and ate and continued what felt to me a little like a courtship, though I didn't have those strong of feelings for Lisa yet, but she seemed to have them for me.

After dinner, I made coffee and we retired to my screened-in deck to enjoy some night air. It was a little cool, but I have heaters out there, and turned one on. I got us a couple throws and we wrapped up against the cool of the night, and sipped our coffees.

"Sean, I want to talk to you about something, and I'm not sure how to go about it, but I think I just have to get it out there..." she paused.

"Okay."

"Yes, well," she continued, "I really like you, Sean, and I know you like me, but I don't get the feeling you are where I am yet."

"Um, I'm not sure where you are, but I do like you, and I am enjoying our time together."

"I'm okay with that. I kind of like it that you haven't gone all gaga over me. I get that a lot. I appreciate that you're mature and cautious. I know you were very upset over your divorce, and the reasons for it. I appreciate that also. I made my mistakes, too. And I'm trying not to make them again. But I want to be up front with you. I am enjoying seeing you and spending time with you, but for me, this is about seeing if we can be more. I know the girl isn't supposed to be so forward, but I have a feeling in this case I need to. What I'm saying is, I'm not looking for a casual relationship. I'm interested in more, and before we go any further, I need to know if that's a possibility. If it's not, that's okay. I'll settle for just being friends, but I would like it to be more."

It took me a bit to frame an answer. I didn't even know myself how I felt for sure.

"Lisa, I will be honest, you have caught me off guard. But I want to give you the best answer I can, and I have to think about that...What I can say for sure is that I think you are lovely, I enjoy your company, I'm attracted to you," then I smiled, "and you're one helluva kisser! As for where we can go from here, I hadn't thought about that. I guess it's important for you to understand, I have been a little more than guarded about relationships since my divorce, and I guess I have avoided getting really involved with someone. But it's probably time I did something a little different, gave myself a chance to go further in a relationship than I have. I can't promise anything. But I will try, and yes I'm interested in seeing if we can be more than just friends."

"Good," she replied as she stood and pulled me out of my chair, "then kiss me again, like you did. Like you said, that was a helluva kiss!"

With that, she melted into me, wrapping me up and kissing me with some urgency. I crushed her to me as our lips met and our tongues intertwined. I let my hands roam freely over her firm back and down to her buttocks, pulling her against me as the passion increased. When we separated from the kiss, Lisa gazed up with dreamy eyes, and the lustful look she gave me inflamed my passion even more.

"Could we? Or is it too soon for you?" she asked.

There was no doubt what she was asking. But even though I had doubts, I nodded yes - too aroused to allow reason to intervene, though I couldn't think of any good reason not to bed this beautiful woman.

"Where's your bedroom?" she asked softly as she released me and wrapped her small, delicate fingers around my hand.

I silently led us to my room, my emotions a jumble. It was too soon, or maybe it wasn't. I knew I wanted to sleep with her, but worried we were rushing it. Of course, we were passed that point now, the point of no return.

We entered the dark room and I made my way to a bedside lamp and turned it on. When I turned, Lisa was unbuttoning her blouse. I stood entranced and watched. She slipped the blouse off her shoulders and laid it aside. Then she reached behind, unclasped her lacy bra and removed it, exposing her amazingly firm breasts, topped with light-colored, medium-sized areolae, only a couple shades darker than her pale skin. Her small nipples were taut from arousal and I immediately wanted to capture one in my mouth, but she was already unfastening her jeans and pulling them down her shapely hips. She kicked off her sandals and stepped out of her jeans, leaving her standing in front of me in just a skimpy pair of lacy panties.

She smiled, "Your turn."

I pulled my polo over my head and tossed it aside, slipped off my deck shoes, then unbuckled my belt and undid my jeans, pulling them down and stepping out of them. Lisa closed the distance between us. She ran her hands over my chest, then my abdomen, tracing my muscles with her delicate fingers.

"I love your body, Sean"

"Likewise," I replied, "I mean, I love yours, too. You are beautiful, Lisa."

And she was, is. From her medium-width shoulders, her torso tapers down to a narrow waist, with a very flat stomach. Her hips flair out enough to give her a nice shape. And her legs - magnificent, nicely muscled, sculpted-looking, and they end in pretty, diminutive feet.

As I took in her beauty, she reached and hooked her thumbs in her panties and slipped them down, bending and stepping out of them, then standing up, she returned my gaze.

Her vulva was covered in moderate triangle of soft, downy pubic hair, only slightly curly, and just a shade darker than her hair. It was quite beautiful, and looking at her, I became more aroused.

After a moment, she again said, "Your turn."

I pulled my boxers down and stepped out of them, my semi-hard penis springing out a little. Lisa closed the distance between us and reached a small hand out and wrapped it around my shaft.

"That's a pretty nice tool you have there, Sean," she said with a light laugh.

After gently stroking the length of it, she pressed up against me, maintaining her hold on my cock and lightly stroking it as she engaged me in a warm, sensual kiss. I ran my hands down her nude back and cupped her fabulous butt cheeks. She reciprocated, reaching around with her free hand and pressing our groins together. My cock swelled more. Breaking the kiss, she turned to the bed, pulled the covers back and lay down. I didn't hesitate and crawled between her open legs, sliding my hands under her firm buttocks and tilting her pelvis up. She had a beautiful, diminutive vulva with clean-shaved, slender labia, and inner labia featuring small, slender lips - simply beautiful.

I went to work, anxious to taste and feel her sex. She immediately responded to my ministrations, arching her back and wrapping her hands in my hair.

"Oh, nice," she murmured as I started licking, sucking and nibbling on her lips and dipping my tongue in her vagina. As I worked, I relished feeling her muscular butt cheeks. When I felt the time was right, I moved to engage her clit. Her hips jerked and she let out a small yelp.

"Oh, sorry, a little sensitive."

"Sorry, um, do you like anal stimulation?"

"Haven't had that done, but, um, I'll try it," she answered hesitantly.

"If it makes you uncomfortable, let me know."

I returned to licking her vagina then took a soft, tentative swipe at her pucker. Her butt cheeks tightened and her hips jinked.

"You can do that again," she softly responded.

I took a more leisurely swipe and continued up to her vagina, then I worked back down probing with my tongue as I went. When my tongue probed her pucker, she jinked her hips again.

"Oh, that's wicked," she exclaimed softly.

I continued to work both orifices, and she became more and more animated, expressing her arousal, physically and vocally.

"Oh yes, mm hmm...try my clit again."

I circled her diminutive hood with the tip of my tongue and very lightly licked the center, eliciting a nod from her to continue.

I very gently sucked on her clit with the lightest pressure and gently licked, while inserting a finger in her tight vagina. Once my finger was well lubricated, I pressed the tip on her pucker and inserted my thumb in her vagina. She tightened her sphincter and I kept pressure on until she relaxed, then slipped the tip of my finger in, gradually working it in and setting up a stroking motion with thumb and finger as I continued to work her clit.

"Oh, oh, Sean, that...keep doing that...you'll make me cum...oh, oh, yes, un huh, mmm, oh, shit!"

I began sucking harder on her clit and working it with my tongue as I increased the tempo of jacking both her orifices. Her hips started vibrating as her climax approached.

"Gonna cum...ungh, fuck, cumming...oh, faster...yes, yes, now, fuck! Aghhh!"

I buried my fingers and stopped stroking, held still and released her clit as she was pulling on my hair, lifting me off her sex. Her hips were spasming and she had curled her body forward, face and chest flushed, stomach muscles taut. I love making a woman cum this way. It always gets me fired up. As she relaxed her vagina and sphincter, I slowly removed my fingers, then got off the bed and went and cleaned up. When I returned, my erection was sticking straight out.

"Geez, Sean, um, that's...um, go slow, okay..."

"I will, don't worry," I replied as I crawled between her legs and lined up on her open, glistening vagina.

I pressed my head against the small opening and began working it up and down. Lisa leaned forward, grasped my shaft and took over.

"Let me," she said as she started wiggling my cockhead and pressing it against her vaginal opening. Ever so slowly she worked it into her tight opening until it slipped past the constriction and into her vaginal tunnel.

"Oh shit! Oh, okay, damn, you're big, baby, and I haven't had sex in quite a while. Just start slow."

She released my shaft and laid back. I sat up on my haunches, gradually scooting my knees up beside her hips as I slowly sunk into her hot, tight tunnel. My cock swelled more from the sensations and before I was all the way in, I came up against her cervix.

"Damn, baby, I feel like I have a bat stuck in me," she remarked then giggled, "I guess I do...Okay, go easy, but fuck me now. I want to cum again, and Sean, I'm on the pill, okay."

"Okay, good."

I started slowly thrusting, and as I did, I reached for her firm, mounded breasts and filled my hands. They were superb. I massaged them and worked up to the nipples and began tweaking them as I continued to slowly thrust in and out. Lisa was nodding and brought her legs up and wrapped them behind my back. She started pressing her heals into me as I stroked, gradually urging me to go faster and deeper. As I got a faster rhythm going, I released her breasts, slid my hands down, grasped her hips and started thrusting in earnest.

"Oh fuck, baby, yes, un huh, mm, mm, yes, oh fuck, getting...ungh...close...close..."

She grabbed her breasts and started pinching and rolling her nipples. She had her head tilted forward, watching my cock stroke in and out of her tight hole.

"Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum...close, mm, ungh, shit...cum in me, cum in me, oh-oh-oh-NOW!

123456...9