The Dilemma of a Schoolgirl Pt. 01

Story Info
Student caught with drugs does whatever it takes
4.1k words
3.58
17.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela had worked hard over the past two years. She never went to parties, never drank or did drugs, and always followed the rules. She was in the last year of high school and had turned 18 the month before hand. Her best friend Rhea had tried to convince her to try some beers to celebrate but Angela has firmly shut the idea down.

She was determined to leave this small town behind her and move as far away as possible when she went to college. Rhea had a much more laid back approach to live and was in ways the polar opposite to Angela in personality with her seemingly aiming to break every rule given to her.

Angela was relatively petite and had short mousy blonde hair which barely came over her shoulder. She found it a distraction and like with all the other distractions in her life she had got rid of it. She hidden her pretty face behind her glasses so as to try and divert attention from boys.

Like any 18 year old girl, she had her urges, but she had the rest of her life for boys. She was NOT going to have one get in the way of her getting into college.

It was the final Thursday before spring break and she was very much looking forward to some well earned rest. Rhea had messaged her that morning telling her she had a treat for them for their time off to celebrate the end of the term but she had no idea what she had in mind. If it was anything like the last 'treat' of beer she wasn't interested so she simply waited to get to school to ask rather than messaging back.

Hen she arrived at her locker and opened it up she heard the sound of bubble gum popping and instantly said "hi Rhea" as she shut the locker door and saw Rhea leaning against the locker next door clutching her bag to her chest looking very shifty. "What's wrong with you?" She asked, with a genuine bit of concern in her voice.

Rhea just smiled back at her. Angela had seen this smile a number of times in the past and new it meant trouble. This smile never meant something that she would be happy about.

As Rhea flicked her head left and right down the hall to ensure no one was paying more attention than normal to them before opening her locker and putting her bag in it before opening it up.

She beckoned Angela to come closer before slowly unzipping the bag and pulling out a small clear zip locked bag of "weed!" Angela gasped in a loud whisper.

"Keep your voice down!" Rhea snapped in an even louder whisper back at her before quickly stashing the zip bag back into her backpack. She gave a few nervous glances around but no one had heard their brief outbursts and her shoulders dropped a little as she relaxed.

"So this is what you meant." Angela snapped.

"Don't be moody Angie. You've worked so hard recently. I thought you needed some help to relax!" Rhea replied as if she was offering Angela some chocolate.

"This is not something that will make me relax, it's...." She looked around and then very quietly whispered "illegal." Even the word made her shiver a little. "How do you think it will look if I'm arrested for drugs on my college resume!"

"Like always, you're massively overreacting. They expect you to push boundaries and try new things." Rhea often took this too far. She had been suspended a couple of times and seemed to be outside the principal's office more often than not.

"If you're caught with that you'll be expelled!" Angela whispered sharply at her best friend. "They told you if you have to see the principal one more time this term they'll have no choice but to."

"There's only today and tomorrow left. I'll be fine" Rhea casually replied.

The two schoolgirls made their way towards their math class. Angela was so distracted about the weed that she forgot to hand in last week's assignment with everyone else as they took their seats.

She always enjoyed math class. Even though she decided she would wouldn't let any boys distract her, that rule did not apply to her math teacher. Mr Jones was 6inches taller than her with similar colour mousy blond short hair and blue eyes. Even though many of the students laughed at his jokes, Angela was always the one to laugh the loudest. She often found herself day dreaming about him and had etched Mrs Angela Jones into the back of her note book a few times.

She had ensured that Rhea had never seen this as she was always complaining about his jokes and complained that he seemed to want to try and be friends with the students rather than have a professional way of teaching. It was the only time Rhea had complained about someone not being professional enough as it was normally Angela who did this.

When the bell went for the end of the class the general furious scrabble to leave class occurred and as too of the popular kids walked past they knocked Angela out of the way which also knocked Rhea and Angela's bags against each other. They had always had identical bags ever since they went to kindergarten together. So as Rhea picked up the bag in-front of her she hadn't realised it was Angela's.

"What bitches" Rhea muttered so that only Angels could hear. Even though Rhea wasn't normally one to hold back her feelings even she held back with these girls.

They were the last ones leaving the room and as they walked past Mr Jones' desk Angela realised she hadn't handed in her assignment. "Just need to hand in my homework" she said to Rhea.

"I've got to run" Rhea replied. "I'll catch you after lunch."

Angela stood at the edge of Mr Jones' desk as her teacher turned around. "Oh Angela. Thought everyone had left. How can I help you?"

Angela was drifting into one of her day dreams as his eyes locked with hers and she did not realised that as she unzipped the backpack the bag of weed fell out.

"What's that?" Mr Jones said firmly.

Panic flooded over her. "It's not mine" she replied. The panic all over her words.

"I believe you. Whose is it then?" Mr Jones asked.

Angela froze. She realised she was trapped between a rock and a hard place. She knew if she admitted that it was Rhea's that she would be expelled for sure. She had no choice but to take the fall. Her perfect record was going to be broken.

"It is mine" she whimpered with tears swelling up in her eyes.

"First you say it isn't yours. Now it is yours? Which one is it Angela?" Simon asked again. He wasn't shouting but talking calmly but authoritatively.

"M....mi....it's mine" she softly replied with her head hung still.

"Angela. I know this isn't yours. Just tell me who's it is and you won't get in trouble." His voice soft and calming, reducing some of the panic in her.

"It's mine." This time her voice was more convincing.

"You know we have a zero drug policy after what happened last term. Anyone caught with drugs is instantly expelled now. I don't have a choice but to send you to the principle."

The panic that had filled her was being washed away with fear. Was she going to get expelled because if Rhea?!?! She looked up, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Please. Mr Jones" she began to beg. "I can't be expelled. Ple-ease. Pleeease!"

"Just tell me who's drugs they really are and then you won't have to be expelled. "

"They're.....they're....they're..." she began, but she couldn't go through with it. College and escaping this town had been her main thought for these past couple of years. However, Rhea had been her best friend for nearly 15 years. Rhea had always stuck with Angela when she had never fitted in with any of the other kids. Rhea was always by her side, defending her and sticking up for her.

"They're mine." She said clearly and surely.

Mr Jones looked at her for a minute before stepping out from the desk and looking at her from head to toe before saying. "Come to my office after school finishes and we can discuss this further and I'll decide what we'll do. Now get to class."

Angela felt a little lightheaded. She had no idea what was going on but quickly picked up her bag and ran to her class. Currently she wasn't being expelled. Currently she was still going to college. She just needed to convince him later to forget about the incident. But she would deal with that later.

The next lesson flew by and as she met Rhea in the canteen she pulled her aside and handed over the bag. "You took my bag!" She hissed at her best friend.

"I know" chuckled Rhea back. " I had to read from the book in English class and had to say I forgot the book." Rhea opened the bag to grab a bottle of water and then started rummaging furiously before emptying the bag on the floor. "Where is it?" She whispered at Angela.

Angela had to think fast. She couldn't let Rhea find out Mr Jones had found the drugs. Or more precisely she had essentially placed them on his desk because she was daydreaming about him. "I flushed them." She replied in a plain and casual voice.

"What?!" Rhea gasped in response.

"Don't get like that. This school has a zero drug policy after what happened with the Oakleys last term. I wasn't letting you get expelled!"

Rhea just stared at her for a brief second before grabbing her bag and storming off. She knew Rhea would forgive her quite quickly but could understand why she was annoyed, even though in Angela's eyes flushing them would have been the best thing to do in the first place.

As the final bell rang a wave of nerves and anticipation washed over Angela. She had not been paying attention to the class and just found herself staring at the clock. Each tick of the second hand seeming like a beat of her heart as time seemed to slow.

She slowly got up from her desk and headed over to the math department. She knew Mr Jones' office was at the far end of the block up some stairs. By the time she made her way there all the students had gone.

She knocked on the door. "Come in." Came a call from the other side so she entered. "Close the door and take a seat." Mr Jones instructed her.

-----------------------------

Simon Jones didn't always dream of being a teacher. It was a career path that seemed to find him rather than he find it. He was from London but had swapped the UK for the USA when he went to college and never ended up moving back.

Barkley High School was his first job and he had quite liked it so far. However, he was still only two thirds of the way through his first year.

His dating life had never formed anything serious and he had never had a long term girlfriend. He mostly had flings that lasted a few weeks or one night stands and general broke things up before they got serious.

His mother had walked out on him and his father when he was 4 and he didn't have a constant female role model throughout his childhood. Ontop of this, back in 6th Form of his school in the UK his long term girlfriend of nearly two years had cheated on him with his best friend. These experiences deeply affected the relationships he had with women and made him distant.

However, things were going differently with Jessica. They had been dating for a month and she was one of the most funny and spontaneous girls he had ever met. And that's before even mentioning, the sex. She was the kinkiest girl he had ever met and no session was ever the same.

It was the week before the Easter break and Simon had planned a weekend away with Jessica that weekend coming. And to top it off he had bought her a lacy black bra and panty set and stockings to wear. The set was sat in the trunk of his car all ready for the trip.

It was the Thursday morning and he arrived at school thirty minutes early to get set up for the day. He had brought the lingerie to his office and was cutting out the tags of it. He knew that after doing this he wouldn't be able to return them but was confident he had the right sizes and even more confident that after he was done with them the store would 100% not want them back.

Five minutes before his first lesson he received a text message from Jessica.

"Hey. I'm sorry for doing this but you didn't pick up last night or this morning. I've gad so much fun with you but I think we're in different places. I don't think we should see each other anymore."

Simon's stomach dropped before anger boiled up inside him. He KNEW this is what happened when you liked a girl. Should just use them for fun and be done with them, he thought to himself. The room he had booked was a non refundable one which even at the reduced price was a small fortune. And now it was all for nothing.

The first class went by relatively quickly and Simon was pretty much in autopilot for it. He hadn't even noticed the students leaving before turning around and seeing Angels there in front of him.

"Oh Angela. Thought everyone had left. How can I help you?" He liked Angela, she was a hard working student who always tried hard and got good grades. And she always laughed hard at his jokes which he liked. She often seemed to day dream but considering she always got A's he let her off about it. Right now she seemed to be in another one of those day dreams, as she rummaged through her bag a zip locked bag with some dark green substance fell into his desk.

"What's that?" He instantly said in a firm tone. He was coming out of autopilot now as he realised things were going to potentially get complicated.

"It's not mine" Angela replied in a voice that wasn't like her usual one. She always seemed confident and sweet in her answers to questions but this voice seemed unsure and panicky.

"I believe you. Whose is it then?" Simon responded. There was no way this student with an impeccable record would have drugs on her. He was pretty sure they must have been one of her friends'.

"It is mine" she responded Again. She was no longer looking him in the eye.

"First you say it isn't yours. Now it is yours? Which one is it Angela?" Simon wasn't in the mood for silly girl's games today. After being dumped by Jessica he was already annoyed.

"M....mi....it's mine" she softly replied with her head hung still.

"Angela. I know this isn't yours. Just tell me who's it is and you won't get in trouble." He tried to keep calm and not snap at her. He would prefer them not to be hers and actually be the girl's she sat next to. Rhea wasn't a great student and always caused issues in his class.

"It's mine." The girl responded in a tone he was more accustomed to her. More confident and sure in itself.

"You know we have a zero drug policy after what happened last term. Anyone caught with drugs is instantly expelled now. I don't have a choice but to send you to the principle."

This seemed to shock the girl. She looked up, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Please. Mr Jones" she began to beg. "I can't be expelled. Ple-ease. Pleeease!"

As he watched the tear roll down her cheek he wondered if it was just female play acting. "Just tell me who's drugs they really are and then you won't have to be expelled. "

"They're.....they're....they're....They're mine." She said clearly and surely.

He knew he wasn't going to get anything from her and had no choice but to send her to the principals office. Then he noticed a news alert pop up on his phone on his desk but he was focusing on the phone wallpaper rather than the notification.

It was in this moment that he realised that Angela looked quite similar to Similar. He felt the anger he had for Jessica for dumping him over text and as he looked at Angela his anger shifted towards her. Girls like this need punishing he thought. Not just a telling off. They should be PUNISHED. They need ti learn they can't go around lying to each other.

He stepped out from his desk and looked at her from head to toe. Angela always wore conservative clothes that concealed her figure but he was sure under her top and skirt was a girl just as curvy as Jessica.

"Come to my office after school finishes and we can discuss this further and I'll decide what we'll do. Now get to class." Simon instructed her. He was going to find out whose drugs these were and stop this girl from lying again in the future.

Simon remained in auto pilot for the remainder of the day. He messaged Jessica back but asked him not to message her again. This made his sullen mood even worse. He had a free period for the final period and went to his office to mark homework assignments.

He liked his office. Others had always complained about it being relatively small and out of the way from everything else. However, it meant no one ever came to disturb him there. As the final bell of the day rang out he felt a little tension leave him. He knew the teachers wanted to get away just as fast as the students and he could have a quiet session marking before heading home. He needed a drink.

He had completely forgotten about Angela and the weed by this point. As he heard the corridors empty he picked up his phone and rang Jessica. It rang a few times before she answered.

"Simon. Please don't contact me. Yeah we had a few fun dates but I'm seeing someone else. Don't contact me." She snapped at him.

She had hung up before he even had a chance to say anything. The anger boiled again inside him. It sounded like their time together meant nothing to her. That she hadn't even cared. And this was the first girl he had began to actually like in years!

He heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He called out and as Angela opened the door he added. "Close the door and take a seat."

It was only a few steps before she arrived at the chair opposite him and she sat down. The closer she got to him the more he reminded him of Jessica and the more his anger passed into being directed at her.

"Angela. I know they aren't your drugs. Just tell me who's they are." He said firmly and quietly at her. Even though his voice was calm his hand was gripping the arm of his chair tightly as a way to release his anger.

----------------------------

At the mention of the drugs Angela hung her head down. She was hoping Mr Jones would have let this go. She just couldn't betray Rhea.

"They're mine." She mumbled at him.

And then she jumped as she heard a loud bang and looked up and saw he had smacked his hand on the desk. Her eyes passed to his face and she saw a look on it she had not seen before. She had always considered him a sweet and innocent guy who wouldn't hurt a fly but the look on his face looked animalistic. But then it quickly faded and went back to normal as his hand slid off the desk.

"Shall we try that again?" He asked. Standing up and walking around the desk to be next to her. "Whose drugs are they?"

Angela felt intimidated as her teacher walked around the desk to her side. With her being sat down his figure loomed over her. She found herself shrinking further into her chair. Not daring to look up at Mr Jones looming above.

"I told you they're mine." She replied softly.

"So I guess you don't want to go to college then? A clever student like you....what a pity. I told you we have a zero drugs policy in place. We won't tolerate them. A big black mark on your permanent record would mean community college was your only option going forward." There was a harshness to his voice now. He still wasn't shouting or speaking quickly but it was much deeper than before and sounded on the verge of a threat.

Another tear rolled down Angela's cheek as the realisation of what he was saying to her. He continued, "but if you want to be staying around here the rest of your life. Waiting tables 6 days a week and scrubbing floors then be my guest."

Another couple of tears rolled down her cheek and a smidge of her mascara began to run. She barely wore any makeup but she usually used a quick bit of foundation and mascara but nothing overkill. She quickly reached up before the tears started to flood and wiped her eyes. And looked at him.

He had not sent her to the principal this morning and even though his words had a threatening hint to them, if he was confident of what he was going to do he would have done it then. She felt deep down that there may be a way out of this situation but right now her brain couldn't find it. She needed to calm herself down and think hard whilst he was still deciding what to do.

12