The Dilemma of a Schoolgirl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------

Simon was impressed with Angela's attitude but even though he was repeatedly asking her who the drugs belonged to he was fairly confident they were Rhea's. She was the only person he ever saw Angela talking to and quite often he had seen her eat alone when Rhea was in detention or absent.

Rhea's disciplinary record verses Angela's screamed guilty and he couldn't see this extra credit perfect student risking her future. Her repeated lies were infuriating him but he knew he couldn't do much about it. What this girl needed was a good hard spanking but he knew he couldn't do that.....could he?

He started to think about things a bit deeper. He was pretty sure that if Angela told him they were Rhea's and threw her under the bus that she risked her only friendship. Would she risk her own future in order to save her only friend...?

He looked down at the eyes staring up at them. They had become slightly puffy from the tears and a tiny streak of mascara was smudged under her left eye. He has heard her talk about how much she couldn't wait to leave this town to go to college. How far would she go to save her friend AND her future?

A small smirk ran over his face as he ordered her, "stand up and place your hands on the desk and lean forwards."

Angela looked perplexed at him but followed his instructions to the tee. As she stood up he took the chair and slid it to the slide as the girl leaned forward and placed her hands on the desk. She wasn't bent over but she was leaning forward. He picked up a wooden ruler from the shelf on the wall and walked behind her.

"Now. Don't be a silly girl. If I send you to the principal's office you have no chance of getting into college once you're expelled. Tell me whose drugs they are."

There was only the slightest pause but Angela responded "they're mine." Simon was noticing that each time he asked the question she was responding quicker with stating that they were hers and she was becoming more convincing.

He lifted the ruler and crashed it down on her ass through her skirt.

---------------------------------

12