The Dinah in Palm Springs Ch. 02

Story Info
Two women meet two others with ropes.
5.8k words
4.74
4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyPhigh
SyPhigh
71 Followers

She was suddenly looking right at me. I moved without thinking, started walking through the water directly towards them. As if we had communicated telepathically or something.

"Let's meet them." I said to the air.

"Christine!" I head Carol say as I arrowed away. I was halfway across the pool when I heard her splashing along after me.

I reached the edge of the pool a foot away from the blond and was staring right back into her brunette friend's eyes.

"Hello." I said. "My name is Christine. This is my friend, Carol."

I realized the brunette had not even smiled when we came up. Now she turned and did, and it was like a second sun had come out.

"So pleased to meet you, Christine." She said holding out her ladylike hand with bright red nails to allow me shake it. "I am Diana and this is my friend, Vera."

I shook it and distractedly shook Vera's also when it was offered. My eyes were only on Diana.

"You look... hot!" I said, then was thoroughly embarrassed at being so forward.

Diana laughed though and kindly ignored any double entendre.

"So do you." She replied, taking the sexual meaning rather than the meteorological one. "Let's get a drink, to cement our acquaintance." Diana said in her cultured sounding way.

We followed them. We had a cool drink together in the back of the crowded hotel bar. They told stories, we told stories, we laughed, we drank some more. Before we knew it the sun was going down. Diana insisted we join them for dinner. Seeing my hesitation, she simply said "My treat!" We went to the expensive steakhouse next door and ate like carnivores.

I noticed Diana paid by a card she fished out of one cup of her bra under her suit. Somehow the gesture made my clitoris leap. I wasn't sure if it was the thought of where the card had been or how she barely seemed to notice how much our four dinners cost. As a poor college student it was exciting for a change to be in the company of someone who seemed not to have any concerns about how much things cost. I hoped I wasn't coming across as a gold digger, but it was somehow erotic that she just took charge of money matters as if they didn't... well... matter.

I just knew then I absolutely had to have her.

When she invited Carol and I to go back to their place, there was no way I was going to say 'No.'

They walked us over to a car park and we fetched their car. You guessed it. A classic old white ragtop Cadillac. We all clambered in and drove that behemoth twenty miles just to go a half kilometer in a straight line to this bungalow they were renting close to the event. It was amazing, the desert air flying through out hair and us all high on food and wine and finally enjoying the fifteen degree drop in temperature that had come with nightfall.

When we got there the 'little' rental house they occupied must have been 1700 square feet of sprawling ranch style covered in 1960's rock facia. This was clearly where the rich lesbians stayed during the Dinah. Our entire room at the motel would have fit into the foyer. We got the tour. The thing was U shaped with each leg of it being anchored on a separate bedroom and the connecting rest an elegant dining, living and recreation area. In the center of the 'U' shape of the house was a high-walled, very private courtyard/garden that looked like something out of an Andalusian Moorish palace. All filigree stone work, cool tile everything, thoughtful plantings, soft furnishings and a big splashing fountain in the middle that felt like it dropped the temperature twenty degrees all by itself.

We played pool like English lairds in the pool room part of the common room, drank brandy and laughed a lot. I went to the bathroom and returned to find that Carol and Vera were missing. Diana smiled at me crookedly, held out her hand to me, said 'Let me show you something in the other room,' and just like that we were in her bedroom.

I am not sure who made the first move, but we were in each other's arms in seconds and I know I was moaning and panting in something like two minutes with her hungry lips crushing mine. I was quivering and shivering. We began to strip each other as we sidled towards the bed. By the time we got there I was buck naked and so was she.

I was astonished by the sight of her mature body. Lush and fleshy next to my more slim youthful hardness. I had a shaved pudendum, hers was a thick growth of hair that matched the mien on her head. It drove me crazy to embrace her and feel that nest press in against my nude mons, and her breasts! Wow. I have a pretty pair, they look great in a mirror, pick nipples and a neat handful for me. Her's though, the knocked me out! Great soft orbs that hung down a bit and squashed my own tits with these big nipples that dug into me. I tried to lower my head to suck on them, but she whined and grabbing me she flung me onto the bed instead.

I landed on my back and she crawled up, legs straddling me. She sucked my right breast into her mouth for a moment, then raised her head and gazed down at me.

"Oh...my girl... my sweet little girl!" She moaned.

It was incredibly erotic to have her vocalize that way.

I reached up to grab her head, but she caught both my wrists in her hands instead and leaning forward she pinned them to the mattress above my head. Then her lips fell onto mine and she was kissing me passionately. Our tongues were entwined. She bit my lower lip and sucked it into her mouth. I groaned. Still holding onto my wrists, she cruised down my body with her mouth. I was writhing about trying to reciprocate, but she kept my arms pinned at first above my head while she rubbed that magnificent body across mine, then later she pinned them by my hips, snaking her arms under my legs and planting her mouth on my vulva.

As her tongue teased me, I lost control. Moaning and crying out mindlessly. I kept tugging on my wrists, but she was relentless, holding on while her mouth worked me to the very edge of orgasm. I began to hump my hips upward looking for closure. She wasn't having it. She lifted her head and smiled up at me.

"Please!" I said, lifting my head to plead.

She ginned crookedly.

"Patience darling. Be a good little girl..." She spoke. I groaned to hear her talk to me that way.

I thought she was going to finish me then, but no dice. As I moaned and began to hump frantically upward, she licked me to the point where my breath was about to lose control, then she stopped. I started to come back down to earth with frustrated moans and groans.

Then she did it again.

Then again.

Edging me. Taking me to the moment of orgasm, but keeping me from going over. Driving me crazy by calling me her 'poor little girl' each time. I finally screamed in frustration and asked her to make me come.

It must have been what she was looking for, because I heard her say pouting, "Oh! Poor little girl. She needs her cummies. Mommy fix!" Then her tongue was in me and flicking me and lapped me and drove me right over the top into this writhing, wriggling, humping kind of orgasm that means a total loss of control. A kind of complete surrender of your genitals to your lover. It went on, I am sure, for minutes. I climbed orgasm mountain and ever so slowly began to fall back off, only to have her tease me a bit more and I went over the top again. Then again. I whimpered on the fourth come, my clit and inner labia so sensitive by then that I was almost in pain.

She seemed to know it, and stopped.

The experience knocked me straight out. Completely. I collapsed and fell into this stupor as my body flooded with endorphins. I think I was unconscious for five or ten minutes; I awoke a bit later when I heard the bedroom door close. I looked over and the still naked Diana was easing it shut, having been somewhere else.

I stared at her lingeringly. Admiring her body and in awe.

She climbed in beside me and wrapped me in her arms for the big cuddle.

I just lay there, feeling her soft flesh against me. Her warmth. I was utterly content. It lasted maybe fifteen minutes, then she shifted and slapped my ass so I yelped.

"C'mon, darling girl. Mamma needs some fun too."

She sat up and flung several pillows at the headboard, reclining on them. She let her legs fall open and just looked at me. I stared at her. I was suddenly feeling shy.

She crooked her finger at me imperiously. Leaving no doubt what she expected.

"Be a good girl, my dear. Let me feel your mouth on my mine down below."

I hesitantly went into motion. I had certainly given oral sex to another female before, but they had all been roughly my age. I felt intimidated by her full womanly thicket and the heavy lips down there. So many of my peers shaved down there too. I got close. I could smell her. Her pubic hair captured and held her scent. Her fat inner labia were half pouting out from her bulging outer. She caressed my cheek and head. Then cupped the back of my skull and applied gentle pressure so that I opened my mouth and moved it to her vulva without complaint.

Not that I would have complained in any case, but she wound her fingers into my hair and kind of shoving face in. I might have hated it from someone else, but not with her. With her it felt erotic. She was in charge. The boss.

The smell really struck home.

I loved the scent and the feel of her on my face. I went to town. Licking. Sucking her long and fleshy lips and clit into my mouth. Teasing her big hard clit with my tongue. She began to clutch the sheets with her fingers set in claws and to moan. She kept up this running dialogue between grunts and groans that was new to me and intensely erotic. A kind of horny compliment that was like her caressing my own clit.

"Oh, Yes!" "There, there, there!" "Eat me. Eat me out little girl!" "Bury your face in me!" "Make Mommy come!" It went on like this for a few minutes, but she was obviously carried away and came in this thrashing mess where she at first opened her legs super wide, then at the end planted her heels into the base of my back and squeezed my head in a vise while she pumped her hips up and down and screamed out an orgasm that satisfied both of us by its intensity.

It was her turn to collapse and lie inert while I moved up and cuddled into her softness. I am certain we both dozed a bit, but when I awoke, she was standing beside the bed wearing this silk peignoir that hugged her form and had this little robe that was nothing much that matched it. She was looking down at me softly.

Lovingly.

I was beguiled.

"You were wonderful." She said.

"So were you...darling." I tried the word out on her carefully.

She beamed down at me. Then suddenly she looked at me with liquid eyes.

"Will you do something or me little one?" She asked.

"Anything." I replied.

She smiled beatifically.

"Anything? I may hold you to that." She said mysteriously.

She held out her hand. I took it and rose naked to stand beside her.

She gently took my shoulders and turned me to face away from her. She had something in her hand. The belt of her robe. A silky bit of cloth used to tie the robe shut. Her hands were on my wrists, pulling them behind my back. I felt the belt go around my wrists. She tied my hands behind my back! I let her. I just stood there and let this woman tie me up. It was something I had never done before. I looked down. My breasts felt suddenly heavy. I could literally feel my labia fill with blood. My clit throbbed.

I was so turned on! By being bound! What the hell was going on with me?

In just a few seconds it took her to tie me. She turned me to face her. She was about the same height as Carol. Five nine or ten, so I had to lean my head back to look up at her as she stood there, inches in front of me. I could feel the heat of her through the silk of her nightgown. She looked down at me. She let the robe slip down her arms and pool around her feet. I think my mouth fell open, because she cupped my head on either side and kissed me then. She held me in her arms. She grazed on my lips while she gently grazed across my body with that expensive nightie's silk. If felt really exciting. I moaned a bit then. I reached for her only to feel my tied hands again. I was helpless. Nude. Staring up at her. Liquid with want.

"You are so perfect. My lovely... little girl." She said whispered wonderingly.

Her hands ever so gently caressed my breasts. Hefting them. Her thumbs teasing the nipples. Grazing them to rigidity. I gasped. She sighed as I made appreciative sounds. Somehow, I felt like her little girl in that moment. Utterly dependent on her. It turned me on incredibly. I was tied. Standing in front of her. Hers.

I think my face must have reflected the feelings I was having. For a moment, I thought she was going to throw me on the floor and have her way with me on the spot, but she took a deep breath instead and took hold of my upper arm.

"Come along." She said instead of molesting me there and then.

She pulled me over to the curtains on the inner side of the bedroom. Both bedrooms in the place had glass sliding doors that let the bedroom inhabitants' step right out into that cool courtyard. Obviously, for privacy, they had floor to ceiling curtains too. She had this big comfy chair there that she turned to face the curtains. Then she grabbed the draw strings and began to work the pully and the curtains began to slide open. I sidestepped nervously. Suddenly realizing that if the curtains opened, I would be standing there, buck naked, my hands tied behind me. Clearly visible to anyone out in the garden.

Diana just smiled at me. Clearly reading my thoughts.

"Trust me, darling." She said softly and continued to open the curtains. Eventually they were wide open and I could see out into the courtyard, which, with its high wall, was entirely private to the house and empty.

She walked behind me a moment later the lights went out in our bedroom. There were some spotlights buried in the bushes in the courtyard,, casting light upward through the trees leaves. It gave enough light to see, but left a lot in shadows and artful darkness -- the product of professional garden design. A modicum of that light leaked through the glass into our bedroom, but it was pretty dark outside now and our room would only be fitfully lit if at all as the wind blew plants about and their moving shadows masked us. Diana slid the window open a crack and I could feel some of the hot Palm Springs night air do battle with the rooms air conditioning. Then Diana was behind me. Her hands caressing my shoulders. My arms. My hips. I leaned back against her and her arms surrounded me and seized my breasts again. I could feel her mound press against my tied palms and furled my fingers up, teasing the top of her slit and hopefully her clit a bit through her silky thing. She gasped tugged on my nipples while kissing the base of my neck and my ears. I moaned loudly then. Her breath was entering my ear and going straight through my brain to my vulva. My erogenous zones standing up along with everything else I owned.

"Sweet. Sweet little girl." Diana whispered. I whimpered. I was really horny again.

"Such a lovely little girl." She pushed the words into my ear. I wanted her. Could feel her nest of pubic hair filling my palm along with silk. We were both breathing hard. Then her hands drifted lower and her fingertips entered me. The only thing I would say was "OH!" loudly and begin to hump my mons forward to try and encourage her.

She needed no encouragement. I felt her bend slightly and suddenly another set of fingers pushed between my thighs from behind so that one set of finger tips teased my mound and clit while the second pushed my inner labia apart and began to pull wet sounds out of me. I was panting now. Trying to envision myself. Nude. Tied. Standing helpless. Being frigged by this woman. A woman close to my mother's own age. I began to pant and pant even more. Suddenly she pulled the hand reaching into me from behind and used it to slap my ass. I went "OH!" again.

"Bad girl!" She said sharply. "Naughty little girl! You almost came there, didn't you?"

She took her hands off me. Turned me to face her. Naked. Bound.

It was delicious sinking into her fantasies, her arms and her silken softness.

"Say it. Say you were about to come!" She demanded bending down and putting her mouth by me ear.

I totally let myself go then. Whatever rebellion my head held, my clit had totally surrendered. I collapsed mentally, emotionally and sexually. Just went with the situation. Whatever Diana wanted.

"I... I was about to come." I said softly. Quietly. Almost uncertainly.

"You were, weren't you, little girl?"

"Yes." I nodded. I was her plaything.

"Well little girls like you... naughty little girls... they come when I tell them. Not before. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

She took hold of my upper arm and reaching around me swatted my naked butt again.

"Say it!"

I had to swallow. I was panting so hard. So turned on by this little role play.

"I... I... Naughty little girls come when you tell them... Diana."

Her eyelids drooped almost shut at my verbal surrender. Her nipples stuck out against the silk top of her night gear. She looked sexy with that soft material adhering to her lush form.

"Mommy." She said in this low, almost desperate voice. It sounded hoarse.

I hesitated. Then realized it was some kind of fantasy for her. Some deep need. How could I deny her?

"Naughty girls come when you tell them... Mommy!"

To be frank, it might have been her fantasy, but in that moment, it became mine too.

She straightened. Her eyes burned down and into mine in the dim light.

"Come with me little girl." She said, pulling me over to the big soft chair that she had set at about a forty five degree angle to the glass windows. She sat down in it and half pulled me over her lap.

"Remember. I will help you when you need it!" She smacked one of my ass cheeks. I yelped and wriggled. She smacked the other. I think I moaned a little. She tattooed my ass a few more times, rubbing my cheeks every two or three times while I gasped and thrashed about. Totally turned on to be dominated like this with my hands tied behind me. Then she stood me up and had me sit right down on her lap. She spread her legs wide and so I sank down a bit while she wrapped her arms around me. My tied hands were pinned behind me. My face was at about shoulder height on her. I felt warm and possessed. I stared up at her in wonder. She smiled back down.

"Mommy is sorry she had to spank you, darling." She said gently. "You know mommy never wants to hurt you. Don't you baby girl?" She gently brushed a stray bit of hair away from my eyes.

She reached over and ever so slowly dropped the strap that held her round breast up on my side down over her shoulder. The white orb of flesh rolled out. It was right there. An inch from my face. I stared at it, my mouth watering. If hung down a bit, but the nipple was turgid. It looked so lovely.

She smiled down at me.

"Go ahead, little girl." She encouraged me. "You can suck on me. On mommy's breast. Suck now." She took her opposite hand and hefted the weight of it, brushing the nipple over my lips. I pursed them helplessly and sucked the hard nipple into my mouth with a bit of whimper. I sucked and it was her turn to whimper. I felt her hand on my thigh, pushing between them which I assisted by spreading my legs wider to allow her access as I sat cradled in her lap. Her fingers were on my labia. Flicking over them. Tugging on them. Teasing me. Gently, she spanking them lightly. I moaned around the fat breast in my mouth. As if I was gagged. Tied and gagged. I groaned at that idea. Tied and gagged with her breast. She began to finger me. I wriggled and moaned more.

It went on for several minutes. Her teasing me. Tickling me. Frigging my now hard clit. Thrusting fingers into me.

SyPhigh
SyPhigh
71 Followers
12