The Dinah in Palm Springs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not think I have ever been that turned on for that long before.

I was breathing so hard and focusing on either suckling her big boob, or what her fingers were doing between my legs, that it took a while for me to become aware of some sounds in the background. It was a series of smacking sounds, grunts and this creaking sound I couldn't identify. Reluctantly, I opened my eyes. I was gazing up at my Diana over the mound of her bosom in my mouth. She was looking down at me lovingly and breathing hard, obviously turned on herself to have her tied up little girlie nursing on her, but her eyes would flick upwards occasionally too. Looking at something. Watching.

I noticed each time she did, her frigging of my clit got harder and it really distracted me. Some corner of my mind was still working a tiny bit despite my climbing respiratory rate and I rolled my eyes over and looked.

I was stunned and I stopped sucking, my eyes wide.

It was Carol. I was seeing Carol! She was almost stark naked. She was out in the enclosed garden. Her brown capped breasts and shaved pussy were on display. Her neck though, was invisible because this wide leather collar was wrapped around it. She had this leather headgear on her face too. It had several straps that went around her head front to back and bottom to top and there was this silvery looking steel ring on the top of this web of straps at the top of her head.

I knew instantly she could not see me as I watched her. Across her eyes was this leather blindfold that completely covered her eyes. Her mouth was hanging open. She was breathing hard. I could tell she was in heat because her mouth was making this continuous panting sound, and her breasts were rising and falling violently. She half turned her body and I caught a glimpse of her arms, presumably folded forearm to forearm, but nestled inside this bag of leather that was clipped to the collar around her neck, binding her arms inescapably across her back, just below her shoulder blades.

She moaned loudly then and wriggled her butt side to side and then I saw that Vera was right behind her. She had this leash that was obviously attached to Carol's collar and she had this little riding crop thing in her other hand that she would slash across Carol's naked buttocks now and then.

To be fair, Vera was fully naked too. Her really big breasts that had to be D cups or bigger were out. Their shear weight made them hang down several inches, but her nipples were huge pink things that poked straight out and despite the lower light level, with her height I could make out that her thick bush was as blond as the hair on her head. At least what bush I could make out around this triangular piece of leather attached by a black belt around her hips with this great big pink phallus sticking out of it.

Frankly the whole tableau was overwhelming. What a vision! Vera was driving Carol around the courtyard with smacks on those round buttocks of hers. Each time the crop hit her she would cry out. A few of them were cries of pain, but to be frank, I think the rest were another kind of cry entirely. I know Carol. She was really into it on some level.

"Oh! Please! My poor ass!" Caro; eventually cried. "Please! Stop! Let me go!" My friend yelled out. I could see her struggling to free her arms in their leather case behind her back. Twisting her upper body. Straining to no effect.

I heard Vera reply.

"You know if you want something you have to call me the name." Vera said clearly. She smacked Carol's bottom with the crop again and Carol yelled again.

"OH!" She cried out. Then suddenly, she was crying. Tears pouted down her cheeks. "Oh! Please! Stop spanking me with your crop!" She whimpered and sniffled. "Please... please..." She struggled to form the missing word, but finally let go and did it. ".....Daddy!" She finished almost in a whisper.

Vera smiled, but still lashed out again.

"Owww!" Carol rolled her blindfolded head around. The leash went taut and Vera reigned in her poor little pony girl.

I could hear Diana was breathing heavily just above my head. Obviously turned on by the show in the garden. Her fingers were diddling me seriously and frankly I was incredibly close to coming as I stared at my friend out there. Helpless. Being whipped.

Then Vera bent her over the soft couch in the courtyard. Carol whimpered to be leaning over like that, knees on the cushions, belly and chest on the back. Looking blindly over her shoulders at the amazon goddess Vera with her girl cock and holding her leash. She tried to straighten up a couple times, but Vera walked around the couch and held onto her leash. She was whispering something we could not hear into Carol's ear and Carol kept whimpering and whining and gasping. The Vera walked around behind her again.

My friend lay there nude, bound and collared. Carol had tied the leash to center leg of the couch. She could not raise herself upright. She jerked on the leash and collar a couple times. Testing this limit.

"Oh! Please! Vera! No! No! I can't.. you'll kill me. That thing....I..."

Vera spanked her stuck out bottom with her open palm.

"Say it!" She commanded. Whatever 'it' was.

"Oh! No. Vera! Vera!" Carol was pleading.

"You want it!" Vera commanded. "Say the words! You know you want to... slut!" Vera said the last word vehemently.

Finally, something seemed to give inside Carol. Probably being called a 'slut' let her release her resistance.

"Oh. Please!" She cried out desperately. "Do it! I want it! Give it to me...DADDY!" My best friend cried out -- almost a scream.

When she shouted 'Daddy' my sopping pussy made deep liquid squelching sounds as Diana finger fucked me vigorously. I suckled on her breast a bit desperately. Taking a lot into my mouth. Filling it. Gagging myself with bosom.

Out in the garden, Vera smiled and stepped up behind Carol, holding that purple cock in her hand to Carol's pussy.

"Good girl!" She said and watching, maneuvered that big penis into the entrance to Carol's vagina, forcing her labia to each side. She grabbed Carol's hips and with a thrust of her hips forward penetrated her.

Carol almost came up from her knees, but Vera pushed on the back of her collar and pushed her forward again.

"Mmmmmmmoohhhhhh!" Carol cried.

Instantly Carol began to rotate her hips in circles and thrust her butt backward to accept more and more of Vera's strap-on. It made a squelching sound so loud I could hear it in our room. The first thrust must have been rough. The second less so. After that, they just made liquid sounds.

"Oh! Oh!" Carol began to vocalize, which I thought was sexy as heck. "Oh! Yes! Stick it into me! Take me! Take me daddy!" The word 'daddy' apparently really got to Vera because she began to pound her hips forward, her thighs slapping rhythmically into the back of Carol's as she knelt helpless. Thrusting. Carol helplessly receiving what Vera offered. Both women were panting now and Carol was squealing, panting and moaning.

Suddenly my face was slapped gently and I looked at Diana in shock. I had never been slapped like that during sex. Diana looked down at me tolerantly.

"Little girl. You are very wet. You like to watch your little playmate being fucked by Daddy, don't you? I understand. It is exciting. But while it is fun to watch daddy give your friend her big penis, you are not daddy's girl right now. You are mommy's, Girl. Aren't you?" She lifted her big breast up where I had let it drop from my lips as I stared open mouthed at my friend being used by Vera. She pressed her huge distended nipple to my lips again. "Come on, little girl. You know you want to make mommy happy.."

Without thinking, I opened my lips and sucked her nipple and the forward quarter of her breast back into my mouth. Sucking. Sucking. Moaning and filling my mouth with her breast again. I was incredibly close to coming from her fingers playing with my wetness and clit. Making sloppy sounds. I stared up at her softly as I tried to extract milk from her and she looked down at me lovingly, brushing one of my bangs to one side again.

"That's right!" She crooned in a whisper. "Carol is a daddy's girl. But not you, Catherine. You are my little mommy's girl." At least two of her fingers entered me and frigged me hard then and suddenly I was working my lips, pulling on her breast with my mouth and coming. Screaming into my mouthful of breast. My eyes, just before I clamped them shut, swiveling and catching just a final glimpse of Carol humping away like a fiend into her fucking. Then I came until the rushing sound in my ears grew so loud I could no longer hear Carol's now steady screaming, "Take me daddy! Take ME!" and I yelled "Ommmmmmmmmmy!' around the soft flesh filling my mouth.

I stayed an extra week at the Dinah. Carol and I playing with Mommy and Daddy. One night the older women swapped us. I got a pounding from Vera and Carol probably sucked on Diana's breasts and had to call her mommy.

Some people might think it was demeaning for something, but frankly, it was the most amazing and fun week I ever spent. I had so many orgasms I was sore.

Finally, I felt I had to get back to college.

Not Carol though.

We talked about things, when we were not off in the bedrooms with Mommy and Daddy. It seems that the Daddy thing was new to her, but she confessed to me that seemed to be right up her alley. So to speak. She stayed on to see if her bi-sexuality had found its perfect alignment in a woman who could satisfy her with both her big breasts and her big fake cock. Breasts and a penis. Basically, for her, it was the best of both worlds. A bi dream. It's true what they say, I guess. There is someone for everyone. Vera and Carol were feeding off each other, emotionally and sexually by the time I Ieft.

It was beautiful.

I miss her here at the school.

She wrote me a letter a couple days ago. An old school kind. Pen, paper and ink. Who does that? No texts. No emails. No tikkie-tokkie. No face-plant. No twits, or tweets or periscopes or threads or anything.

Probably Vera's influence. Somehow, I could see her wearing her collar and being made to write the letter by hand while Vera held her leash and stared over her shoulder. It made my clit twitch.

My friend tells me she has now moved in with Diana and Vera in their home over in Los Angeles. They are rich. It's a big place. She tells me she and Vera are exploring a deeper and deeper relationship. At the end she tells me I am invited to visit them anytime.

She mentioned that Diana keeps asking whether I will ever come and see her again. Perhaps stay a bit. Or longer.

After the Dinah, I am masturbating like twice a day, usually thinking about those nights in Palm Springs.

I don't think I am going to be able to hold out much longer on the invitation to visit.

To be frank, I think I am something of a mommy's girl these days. The view of her face, looking softly at me as I nursed on her big breast. It filling my mouth. Her fingers busy on me below. Imagining the tableau, is making me wet again right now. Though I have not taken action yet, I know it already in my heart. End of semester, I am changing schools to one in L.A to be near them.

A family should be together. Mommi, Daddi and their girls.

Fin

12