The Dinner Guest

Story Info
Husband watches wife cheat this time.
4.1k words
3.89
41.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carpony_C
Carpony_C
24 Followers

This is a continuation to my previous story, Poison Ivy. Thanks to everyone for your comments. I have corrected the second person issue as requested. As for the cuckold/shared wife theme, that continues. Unfortunately I still don't see a category for these types of stories so it will reside here. If this doesn't float your boat, don't read on.

-------------------------

It had been a couple of weeks since my wife had told me about her chance encounter at the nightclub with her personal trainer, Q. First the kissing on the dancefloor, him bringing her to orgasm in the bathroom, and then finally hen she gave him quick, but satisfying, fellatio on the cab ride home.

While it had initially been a shock that my typically reserved wife had succumbed to lust with another man, I was acutely aware that it turned me on greatly. In the weeks following that night we had been like new lovers, having sex more times than I could count. Often as she recollected the story of that night to me in graphic detail.

So it came as little surprise to me when my thoughts turned into my desire for her to repeat the night, and to take it even further with him. But this time I wanted to watch, maybe even participate. I wanted to see my wife kissing another man, to touch him and to be touched intimately by him. I wanted to have the voyeur's viewpoint, like a fly on the wall, of what turned her on when she was thrust into a taboo situation. Would she be uninhibited with him knowing I was there watching or would she be reserved like she had been with me.

I just wasn't sure how she would react to the proposition. In the throes of our lovemaking she seemed fine with the idea, it even excited her. I'm sure she would even be fine with a hall pass with him to do as she pleased. But whether or not she would be up for seducing him with me in the room was completely different.

As I thought about my next move and how to approach her it dawned on me that the potential answer was right in front of me. Being the busy couple that we are, we tend to book things at least a month in advance. So as I was looking at the calendar I realized that we had already planned to have her personal trainer over for dinner the upcoming weekend as a thank you for some training sessions he had given her for free. All I had to do was get the kids out of the house for the night and the stage would be set. With one minor exception....

"Honey?" I asked. "We're still on for dinner this weekend right? Considering recent events?"

"Oh, I completely forgot." she replied. "Maybe we should cancel. Might be a little awkward."

"Well." and here is where I needed to be careful, "I was kind of thinking we could get rid of the kids for the night and maybe see where the night takes us? I mean, you already know the idea of it turns me on."

She seemed somewhat taken aback, "Fantasy is one thing, but I'm not sure I'm ready to take that step." she remarked.

"Well you kind of already have. You've made out with him, he's tasted you, and you sucked him off. The only difference is this time I'll be watching you, and you might not get arrested." I stated with a wry smile.

She rolled her eyes at bluntness of it all. "Yes, but that was different. I'm not sure I'd have the courage to do it in front of you."

"Well, how about we leave it as an option? You know what I want and I know what you want, but I won't force it. If it happens, it happens."

And we left it at that. I didn't want to force the subject for fear of throwing her off the idea completely. And hopefully a little time for her to think it over might change her mind.

As the week went by I didn't bring up my hopes for the weekend, but I noticed she was considerably more demanding in the bedroom. Grabbing my hair while I pleasured her orally (a favourite of mine), climbing on top of me and riding me aggressively, even calling out loud while she orgasmed. A rarity! Even if nothing happened this weekend it was well worth the built up tension!

The weekend arrived and most of Saturday was a blur of activities as we prepared for the evening. The kids were away, dinner was prepped, and I was just mixing up a bunch of margaritas when she walked into the kitchen.

I hadn't even considered what she might be wearing but she definitely did not fail to impress. While she typically stuck to the more conservative side of things, this was pushing the boundaries of that and was incredible. She had gone for a classy, and snug, pair of jeans that hugged all of her curves and showed off her ass perfectly. Complimenting that was a tight, lacy, v-neck top that dared to show more cleavage than I had ever seen on display. And to top it off, a sexy pair of red heels. Not really necessary for an at home dinner, but they definitely raised the sexy factor. And a hundred times better than her cat slippers.

"Wow!" is all I could say as I looked her up and down. She blushed and did a little twirl.

"Well it's not everyday I get to dress up anymore, so I figured, what the hell."

"I'm sure our guest will be very appreciative." I stated, reinforcing her decision.

"Just remember what we discussed." Reminding me. "I don't want you being creepy and forcing things."

"Hey, I'll take your lead." I said as I handed her a margarita. "To wherever the night takes us." Toasting her glass.

About a half hour later we were just about to pour ourselves a second margarita when there was a knock at the door. As she jumped up with a nervous energy I hadn't seen in years, she gave me a quick, stern look..."Be good." She warned, waving her finger at me. "Scouts honour." I replied, the stirring in my pants saying the opposite.

As always, Q was dressed as if he was going to the club. Form fitting pants and a tight dress shirt making it abundantly clear that he worked out, a lot. But hey, he came with wine so who was I to judge.

He greeted her at the door with a big bear hug and a kiss on the lips that lingered just a little longer than dinner guest level required; shaking my hand firmly afterwards and thanking us for having him over. Clearly there wasn't going to be any awkwardness on his part regarding what had happened a few weeks ago. But then again, he didn't know that I knew. And I'm sure he didn't know how I felt about it.

We all had a drink in the kitchen as we finished preparing dinner, keeping the conversation light. I was on my best behaviour as promised, although I could probably be guilty of pouring my wife a pretty strong margarita. She didn't seem to object as she downed her second one easily, finding a happy buzz. When Q excused himself to the washroom I checked in to see if my wife was ok.

"Careful with those drinks, I don't want you passing out on us!" I remarked, planting a kiss on her soft lips.

"Don't worry about me, just taking the edge off. Although I'm sure you wouldn't mind me passed out, who knows what you would do to me."

"Not my style." I said. "I'm a gentleman. Anyways, I want you in full control of anything like that."

"I bet you do." She said, smirking sexily.

Dinner was delicious of course, but also uneventful from what I could tell. More small talk about fitness, diet, and Q's dating life. Although when I asked him if he was seeing anyone serious and he replied "No, just a few friends with benefits." I couldn't help but notice the glance he gave my wife as she jumped in her chair.

"Everything ok hun?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just have a cramp in my calf that is all." She managed in her clearly flustered state.

This was where I saw my chance to move things along, if she was willing.

"Well maybe Q can work on it for you? He must deal with this all the time at the gym with his clients." I suggested. Studying her face for any signs of interest. Although apparently I didn't need her to take make the first move.

"Let me have a look at it." Q said, getting up from the table and pulling her chair out so he could get at her leg. Kneeling down in front of my wife he reached down and traced his hands down both legs from her knees.

"Which leg seems to be giving you the trouble." He asked.

"The right one." She answered almost as a question, watching his hands roam over the tight denim of her jeans.

He lifted her leg up, removed her high heel and rested her foot high on his thigh, leaning in close so he could work on the calf. I watched as he wrapped his strong hands around her leg, kneading the tightness in her muscles with his fingers. My wife let out a moan of satisfaction that bordered on sensual as he worked on her. After a few minutes he released her foot and placed it on the floor, removing the other shoe as well.

"Is that all?" She asked. Clearly disappointed.

"From this angle it is. If you want I could massage your foot as well to try to loosen that up? But we'll have to move to the couch for that." Q offered.

"You don't mind do you hun?" She said looking my way.

"Be my guest." I said. "Lord knows she doesn't get any massages from me."

So the two of them grabbed the wine and went over to the couch. Q at one end opposite my wife, her foot up in his lap. As for me, I grabbed a seat on the other couch and watched him go to work.

She was leaning back, eyes closed, as Q massaged her bare feet. Although I tried to make small talk about massage techniques, I could see that he was more into savouring the moment to touch her, and that the feeling was mutual.

As he switched to her other foot he lay her right foot down between his legs. An innocent enough move if it wasn't for the fact that he was so close to her that she had to bend her leg up to avoid putting her foot in his crotch. At first her foot was up and out of the way, but as he continued the ministrations on her other foot, I could see her relax and slowly extend her leg down until it brushed up against his crotch.

Thinking some alone time might progress things, I excused myself to grab a refill of wine. Upon my return I glanced over and saw that she was now steadily rubbing her foot against Q's crotch as he worked on her other foot. He didn't seem to react and my wife just looked over through half closed eyes and smiled, clearly enjoying the attention. As he finished up with the massage she sat up, facing away from Q, but shuffling back so she was leaning back into him.

"You don't do shoulders too by any chance?" She purred as she leaned her head back onto his chest.

Q didn't even bother asking me for permission. He just reached up and started to gently massage her, pulling her body back into his as he did so. She leaned in, sighing as his muscular arms worked on her upper shoulders and neck. The touch of him visibly bringing goosebumps to her skin.

At this point you could cut the sexual tension with a knife so I decided to take a chance.

"So my wife tells me you too had a little fun the other week at the club."

Half expecting a look like a deer in the headlights, I was surprised when Q responded "It was just a little dancing, all in good fun."

"I heard it was a little more than dancing that got my wife so excited that night." I said, digging for a little more information.

Q looked up from the work he was doing, resting his hands lower on my wife's arms. "You say she got excited that night then? Is that so?" He whispered into her ear.

"Mmm, maybe just a little." She responded, leaning her head back onto Q's shoulder as his arms wrapped tightly around her.

I decided to push the envelope. "Q, why don't you show me what got her so hot and bothered that night? It doesn't seem like she'd mind too much right now."

I looked my wife dead in the eye and winked, giving her the signal that everything was fine on my end. She met my gaze and after what seemed like ages a naughty smirk came across her face. She then arched her back slightly, tilting her head back so her lips could brush against Q's face.

"How about it, why don't you show him what you did to me."

"Well, if you insist." He responded, sliding his hands down her arms to rest at the top of her thighs.

As he ran his hands along my wife's thighs she placed her hands on his, following his movements, but slowly directing him inwards. As his fingers traced up the inside of her legs she spread them ever so slightly, turning her hips upwards to meet his touch. His hands continued upwards, brushing past the top of her jeans and pulling her blouse up, baring her stomach, before sliding back down under the waistband of her jeans.

As he did so she let out a soft moan, tilting har head back to nibble on his ear. She darted her tongue out, tracing his earlobe, as his hands worked further down towards her crotch.

She seemed lost in her own world, giving in to her desires. Her body subconsciously undulating against his, urging him to explore her further.

I could see Q's hand beneath her jeans, diving lower and lower as it searched for her pussy. The other hand had snaked up under her shirt and was now cupping my wife's breast, pulling at her bra and trying to get at her flesh. Clearly frustrated by the restrictiveness of it all she quickly reached back, unclasped her bra and excised it from under her shirt in a move that would make Houdini proud. Not done yet, she then reached down, undid the button and zipper of her jeans, and lifted her hips as Q slid the jeans down to her knees.

At this point it was abundantly clear that my wife had no reservations about what was happening with Q. Taking further initiative, I grabbed the jeans at her ankles, yanking them off of her legs and leaving her on the couch in just her underwear, no bra and a lacy see-through top. Breathing heavily she looked at me, the lust in her eyes overwhelming.

Reaching up she wrapped her arms around Q's head, pulling his face down and kissing him hard. Her tongue immediately diving into his mouth, searching for his to tangle with.

As the two of them kissed my wife's legs slowly spread apart, drawing my attention to Q's hand aggressively rubbing her pussy. I could see his two fingers on either side of her entrance, poking out from the sides of her thong. The other two fingers clearly pumping in and out of her wetness rapidly as she ground her pelvis and clit into his hand. Looking up I could see that he was now pawing at her breasts unimpeded with his other hand, teasing her nipples, pinching and rolling them between his fingers.

As she continued to kiss him her hand dropped down behind her body to his lap, searching for his belt while running her hands over the hardness beneath. Wanting a closer view of the action I got down on my knees between her legs. I could smell her arousal as Q fingered her pussy, her panties now soaked from his ministrations. I reached out and grasped my wife's underwear, slowly sliding them down her thighs, giving me a complete view of the beautiful sight beneath. She was soaked, and Q's relentless attack on her only served to make her wetter, his fingers noisily working themselves into her folds.

I could see she was struggling with his pants and offered an idea. "Q, help her get that thing out, she seems desperate." I remarked.

As his hand left her pussy to help I found myself left on my knees a foot away from her soaked vagina. Never to leave my lady wanting I leaned in and ran my tongue the length of her slit, circling her clit and then sucking it into my mouth gently.

"Oh god yes!" She exclaimed, feeling my tongue on her quim like so many times before. Taking that as encouragement I began circling two fingers around her labia, every once in awhile dipping the tips inside her. Each time I did this she would raise her hips as if to help push them inside. At this point she was clearly turned on beyond anything I had seen before.

Glancing up from my position I could see that Q had successfully extricated his very swollen organ from his pants. The bulbous head was a dark crimson and capped off an impressively thick shaft. Not too long, but definitely thicker than me.

My wife cooed at the sight of it and ran her soft hand up and down its length, her fingers unable to reach all the way around it. Looking up at Q, she locked eyes with him as she extended her tongue, leaned forward and slowly began circling the tip of his cock with it. From my vantage point it was quite the sight to behold. I could make out my wife's tongue teasing him, but the visual imprint of when she tilted her head forward and took him into her mouth will live with me forever.

"Argh, that's incredible!" Q moaned as her mouth enveloped him. "Please don't stop." He begged.

I watched as she began a slow rhythm bobbing up and down on his shaft, the shine of her saliva visible on each up stroke. Taking a free hand she grasped the base and began to really go at it. Stroking up and down with her hand in sync with her mouth. Her cheeks caving in as she sucked hard on it's head before sliding back down over him. Not usually one to spend a lot of time on oral sex, she now seemed fully committed to this endeavour and Q was reaping the rewards.

By now I pretty much had both fingers deep inside of my wife's pussy, twisting as I entered and then pushing hard against her upper vaginal wall, stimulating her g-spot. I was amazed she could even keep her focus on Q's cock as I worked her over, pushing her closer to orgasm.

As if she had read my mind I heard a gentle popping sound as she released Q from her mouth.

"Oh yes....uhhhhhhhnnnngngggg!" Was all she could say as her body tensed and the orgasm washed over her. Her vaginal walls clamped hard around my fingers, trapping them inside. The familiar goose bumps when she came appeared on her arms, legs and ass. Yes, she was definitely enjoying herself.

After what seemed like minutes she finally recovered, still clutching Q's rock hard penis in her hand.

"That was incredible... but right now I need this thing inside me." She almost demanded. I'd like to think that she was asking me but I'm pretty sure she was going to fuck him no matter what I said.

Sitting up on the couch she pulled the panties off her ankles, tossed them to me, and then leaned back onto Q's lap, each leg straddling his legs on the floor. With both of them facing me, she lifted herself up, hovering just a couple of inches above his hard cock. Grasping it with her hand, she rubbed the head back and forth between the folds of her pussy, wetting it for its imminent entry.

As for me, I was mesmerized at the sight from my place on the floor, frozen where I sat, my heart pounding in my chest with excitement. This was finally it, the moment I had been fantasizing about.

Then in one move she gave me a wink and slowly lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. I could see his girth stretching her open until she was finally impaled on his full length. Her eyes closed in ecstasy, she sat there for a minute, savouring the feeling of being completely filled. She then began to move up and down, lifting up until his tip almost fell out, and then sliding all the way back down.

As this progressed her movements became quicker, and her downward thrusts became harder and more demanding. Q, trying to retain some level of control, tried to manage the pace by grabbing her hips with his strong arms, directing her movements. This lasted maybe 30 seconds at which point he gave in and started slamming her body down onto his, pistoning his erection into her wetness over and over again.

With my wife's head thrown back and Q's cock jackhammering her pussy, I could see that it was only a matter of time until she orgasmed again. Eager to help along her next orgasm, I reached out and ran my fingers across her clit. I then flattened my palm and pressed it against her clit, using her movements with Q to grind against my hand, stimulating her in the process. It was then that I heard the familiar breathing of my wife approaching orgasm.

Carpony_C
Carpony_C
24 Followers
12