All Comments on 'The Dinner Guest'

by Carpony_C

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Shes cheating on her husband, betraying her vows but she calls him creepy? Who the fuck does she think she is? And its ok to get freaky with her trainer but not her husband?

At this point, they should be talking divorce. She has no patience for him, resents being with him and prefers her lover…so explain exactly why she wants to be married to a guy she thinks is creeepy?

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Pretty nicely done. You dithered a bit about where to publish this and you will hear from a couple of dozen sickos who have to show off their manhood by dissing you. But LW is dedicated to women enjoying "Extra-Marital" sex and that is exactly what you rendered, so you are correct and they are just ignorant deviants. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Yet again pointless

Yes it was pointless a writer that says he has no other category to write in . Because he says there is no other category for your cuckold/sharing then what was the good story you wrote in the group category. You write group stories yet you say they have to go into the loving wife category. Why? Have read your stories and you seem to be more free and relaxed when you wrote in the group category. As you know a basic story is nearly always based upon the characters you use. But on this site it’s not about the characters you use. It’s what you get the characters doing that is why your group category story was good because you let your story flow . What you should be doing is thinking about what sort of sexual activity you get your characters doing forget about this cuckold/ sharing crap writers use them in tons of different types of stories. But please forget about the loving wife category you go have fun in different category’s. But just to point out your group story was better than your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you weren't there when she finished crawling.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

See Literotica, even the cucks want their own category!

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Actually considering most cucks and cuck writers are repressing their real homosexual desires, put it in gay, and leave out that, to you cucks, oh so icky vagina part.

See, it isnt hard, though let me give you a helpful hint, try to actually make the story good. Like most cuck stories they almost always feel thrown together. Even when they are well written the idiotic manner in which a wife goes from point A) to slut B) is groan worthy at best.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Fetsh or mind control as it is manipulation of a weak weak man boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

'As for the cuckold/shared wife theme, that continues. Unfortunately I still don't see a category for these types of stories so it will reside here.' This is the loving wives section for extramarital affairs and fun, as stated in the section description. This is exactly where your story belongs. Ignore those women hating incels that frequent the comments here, their btb stories are the ones that dont belong. They hate on all stories that dont hate on women, because all women hate them and their pathetic lives. Keep writing and ignore them, we all do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why can't Literotica have a separate category called Cuckolds? LW is getting hammered with this cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can assure you that having confessed to my wife that I long been aroused by the thought of her having a lover and she accepted that I was sincere, it was the greatest experience of both our lives when she finally did. If you have never done it, don't leave negative remarks as you have no idea what you are tailing about.

rainsolrainsolabout 2 years ago

very good, but could have given the hubby some sex too

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

This is the way these things should be done. A shared experience, without the stupid power drunk wife being an ass.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

And none of us give a fuck with 26thNC thinks. He is a pathetic little shit trying to boost his comment numbers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@rainsol apparently you didn't bother to read to the very end. He got his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Our pathetic little troll 26thNC/Iameasel just can't help being his usual shit self can he? I doubt there is any more pathetic person on the entire internet. What a waste of a life, spending hours a day reading stories he doesn't like and then switching from account to account to post dozens of the same retarded comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was pretty intense. My wife invited a coworker, who she had fooled around with, over one night. It was a bit awkward at first since we all knew why we were there but didn't know how to get it started. But when we did, it was amazing. The part of the story where she was straddling him and reached between her legs, grasping his cock and wetting it before she slid down it was exactly like what my wife did. It is burned into my memories as one of the most erotic moments of our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty hot story and it’s something I would never do, I don’t share personally but don’t condemn those that do . I see another comment on sharing his wife with a coworker. That I feel is marriage suicide. They will spend more awake hours together than with hubby and possibly travel more than with hubby depending on the job. My friend who traveled often joked he fucked his married coworker more than her husband did. He became friends of the hubby who has no idea probably because he’s 20 years younger. He always asks her if her hubby likes the taste of his dick and she always laughs and smacks him on the ass saying he must he gets it almost every time . She does knock him down a peg and say because he’s younger he has more stamina and stays harder longer but hubby is longer and thicker. He loves to finish by really pounding her ass hard making her totally submit or making her stick out her tongue cumming on it snd her face then spreading it around with his dick. He loves the story one ninths on a trip to Europe they went to a sex club took X and he put a collar and leash on her. She walked all night like a dog on all fours . He said the whole experience was the sickest thing ever . She got five times as many cocks that night than in her whole life being only him and hubby before that. She had a black British man , an Asian, a few slovic guys , French guy and around four Germans . He said they ended that morning with her cleaning his dick with her mouth as the British guy destroyed her ass with no mercy finished smacked her ass and told her she was a good married little doggy

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Catching a lot of grief from the cuck bitches considering I don’t even have a comment.

maninconnmaninconnabout 2 years ago
Ok! This was hot!

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this. Love women who love fucking and don't mind letting their beta husbands watch. We need to watch and we need to taste real mens cum. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought hubby was a little too close to the action. Guess I understand voyeurism but not participating cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous