All Comments on 'The Dinner Party'

by angel_69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 13 years ago
you owe me a computer

Because that story was so hot mine just fried.

I love it when the composition is as good as the writing. Words flow much more smoothly when my "proof-reader" eyes aren't constantly self-correcting!

worshipper622worshipper622over 13 years ago
Hot!

Just plain hot!

There is raw sexual delight in your every word.

Do not stop writing!

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
I need a cigarette

I thoroughly enjoyed this submission. It is rare to come across a piece that is so well written that I don't get a headache from pointing out basic spelling mistakes. This story definitely had me doin a little dance on my office chair.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Wow

Now this one I liked through and through. No gaps or stumbling in this story. Great flow and a lot of fun. Well done!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
Great description of an intense one-nighter

Nice, spontaneous in-the-moment story by our friend Angelica. Interesting how the signals went back and forth at the party before she left with the man. Two people wanting the same thing at the same time and then going full bore at it. Heavens, what intensity those two reached--and over and over again. Neither could be sated. An all-nighter for all it was worth, and then it was all over. I like the last 4 sentences. After all, in context, what really did his or her NAME mean, and considering how things took place, it WAS meant to happen only once. Enjoy the moment and move on. Angelica is getting wiser now that her eyes have been opened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reception

I had showed the 4 new employees through their induction.One guys eyes were burning through me,Robert,everytime i looked he was watching me.I felt hot in my work skirt,blouse,jacket,pantyhose.I am 42,any questions,no,o.k.lunch,then back here in one hour.He lingered,yes,let me tell you how good you look,i glanced around,follow me,through to the small boardroom.I locked the door,i could see the bulge in his trousers,i turned,dropped my skirt,bending over the table,i didnt have to wait,my pantyhose lowered,his cock rubbing my pussy entrance,i reached around,guided it to my anal entrance,please there as i pushed back,his cock entering me,opening my ring,then sliding in.He didnt wait,he moved back and forward, stretching my hole,i had my first orgasm,i felt him swell,then warm inside me, i had my second,he wanted to stop,i reached around and pulled him back against me,he ground against me,i had my third,then he eased out.i lay there,i heard the zip,then the door,my pantyhose soaked,i pulled them up,trying to hold all that cumm in my bum,ready for my husband tonight.I am an anal slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amen Angel

Some things just have to be left where they are. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Wow! What a story, every now and again you come across a story that stands head and shoulders above most others, this is one of those. So hot and erotic, I needed my husband immediately to satisfy my needs, smiles and he did. Thank you author

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

GoshaMighty!

If this is YOU?

A little co-authoring, Ms. Yumminess?

We don't absolutely need to write anything down...

Brainstorming alone promises to be ECSTASY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not quite sure if this really happened or if it's just a fantasy of yours. Either way, I can't help feeling concerned about that woman's health, because she never even mentions thinking about making him wear a condom. Now I know those rubber thingies suck, but honestly, so do STDs. At least she's considerate enough to wash his cock after anal before taking him back in her pussy. But still... gosh, he's a stranger, and you can't rule out he's fucked someone who fucked someone who is HIV positive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous