The Dinner Party

Story Info
Naked and denied slave serves his Mistress and her friend.
1.6k words
4.35
25.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to play with limits, the exquisite balance between fantasy and reality. I also love taking complete control.

It was a Saturday night and I wanted to introduce a long time friend to a local band who was playing at a bar in town. I also wanted to introduce her to my slave.

Mia and I met in tenth grade, and back then had quite the reputation. I, on the other hand, have always been thought of as the good girl. I do enjoy the shock when the chosen few learn otherwise.

I arrived at my slave Thomas's house a half hour before Mia was scheduled to arrive. We were having dinner there before heading to the concert, and I had decided that he would be the opening act.

I approached the front door and knocked, immediately hearing the lock click. I counted to three and then entered. As instructed, he was completely nude and on his knees in the foyer. I stepped toward him and pulled his head forward, allowing his face to rest against the space between my thighs. I was aroused and wanted him to smell the sweet scent.

"Come," I said, walking past him, through the kitchen and into the living room, my high heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

He was a good slave, and had his paddle laid out for me. He'd taken it, some years back, from a golf tournament, never imagining how it would eventually be used. The paddle was a solid piece of wood, roughly two feet long and half an inch thick. Ironically, and to my great pleasure, it happened to have a large word painted on it: HUSH

I pulled my skirt up and sat down on his brown leather sofa, legs spread apart. "Are you thirsty?" I asked.

"Yes Mistress," he replied.

He sat on the floor between my legs and looked at my smooth wet pussy. Thomas loved to service me with his mouth. He loved to make me cum and would lick and suck me expertly, and when I came he drank the juices that squirted out like a man finding water in a desert.

"Now we need to get you prepared," I said, picking up the paddle.

Knowing what that meant, he bent over the arm of the sofa. I began to tap his ass with the paddle. Softly at first, creating a nice pink hue on his skin. Once he was warmed up I began striking harder. He moaned and writhed as his lovely ass grew bright red and I could feel the heat emanating off him. His cock bounced with each strike of the heavy paddle and he had started to sweat.

I continued to punish his ass, pausing occasionally to stroke his cock or tug his balls.

"Please Mistress, let me cum," he begged. "I'll do anything you want," he implored.

I knew he was aching for release. He wanted to feel my lips wrap around his cock, my tongue lick him softly, he longed to bury himself deep inside my warm wet pussy. But we both knew that was not going to be allowed. Not yet.

"You certainly will do anything I want, but you cannot cum," I replied.

Then we heard a knock at the door. Mia had arrived.

He had gotten lost in his mixture of pain and pleasure and forgotten about her impending arrival. Startled, he stood up, realizing that his cock was fully erect, his balls swollen, and his ass giving evidence to the severe spanking he had just received.

I answered the door and welcomed Mia into the house. Thomas had made his way into the kitchen and was standing behind the island, trying to hide his nakedness. His face was as blushed as his backside.

"Time to make dinner," I told him. Realizing this meant he would have to move around the kitchen, exposing himself fully to Mia, his expression gave away his nervousness.

"And put some music on," I commanded.

Mia and I sat at the kitchen table, watching Thomas try to get to the refrigerator modestly. I took great pleasure in seeing him try to hide all the evidence of the state he was in, although that was impossible.

Thomas is a glorious man. A foot taller than me with broad shoulders and a muscular body. The shape of the deep v of his collarbones is a work of art. Mia couldn't help but notice, and ran her eyes up and down him as he moved around the kitchen preparing our dinner. She gave me a sly smile of approval and a wink.

He served us salad, steaks and potatoes, and Mia and I chatted casually as we ate. His erection had only gotten stronger, and his high state of arousal made him very compliant.

Using a chair, he climbed onto the table and began to dance. He knew this would please me and was trying to earn an orgasm. It did please me, watching him gyrate and perform for us, seeing him thrust his hips to the rhythm of the music, cock bouncing. But he would not be getting what he now desperately needed any time soon.

After dinner he cleared the table and expected to get dressed to leave for the concert. Instead, he saw me pick up the paddle.

He had never had a Mistress before me, never been spanked until I put him over my lap for the first time, and now he knew he was not only getting spanked again, but with an audience.

His ass was still red and sore but I instructed him to lean across the sofa again and he obeyed. Mia now had a prime view of his burning cheeks, as well as his balls hanging down between his legs. They were huge now, bulging and full of the load he couldn't release.

I began spanking him again and despite knowing that Mia was watching, he couldn't keep from gasping and grinding against the sofa arm. He reached for his cock but that resulted in a sharp reprimand of "no!" and an even sharper smack of the paddle.

Soon it was time to leave for the concert and I told him he could get dressed. The feel of his jeans against his welted ass felt prickly and uncomfortable, and the outline of his hard cock was unmistakable.

"Time to go," I said, the sound of my heels clicking again on the floor as Mia and I headed toward the door, Thomas following obediently behind us.

When we arrived at the venue there was quite a number of people that he knew, but he was less social than normal. The stinging sensation on his backside and throbbing between his legs kept him hovering in the back corner, focused intently on me.

I danced to the music, standing in front of him, my ass moving against him. He would attempt to touch me there, or on my breasts, with no concern for all the people around us. He only had one thought, that he wanted, needed, to cum. I knew how desperate he was because he'd completely lost his decorum. Thankfully for him, I held him in check, reminding him to behave, we were in a crowded public space. The level of restraint this demanded challenged him and drove him crazy.

The band was okay, but seemed off compared to other times I'd seen them perform, and Thomas looked grateful when I suggested we leave after the first set.

Mia was very talkative during the ride home and he did his best to participate in the conversation. But he squirmed around in his seat, finding it hard to sit on his sore ass, particularly when I'd reach over and touch his crotch with light rubs and taps. I thought he might ejaculate in his pants, but he was very disciplined to stop himself from doing so.

When we arrived back at the house, Mia said she needed to get home, and saying goodbye he quickly went inside. I knew his clothes would be off immediately but that he would not relieve himself.

Mia and I stood outside for a few minutes, laughing and discussing the events of the evening, but soon she got into her car and drove away.

As I entered the house, I found him standing naked. His balls looked even larger than earlier and were almost purple. His cock was reddish and as hard as I'd ever seen it, the tip particularly defined and damp from the precum leaking out of him.

"Did I please you Mistress?" he asked.

"Very much, you were an excellent slave for us both tonight," I replied.

"Have I earned my reward now?" he said, looking down at his cock. "Please Mistress, please."

I walked over to his table, where he had served dinner and danced for us just a few hours ago. I bent at the waist and laid against it, lifting my skirt once more. This was all the answer required.

He grabbed my shoulders and drove into me with such force the table slid. He began to pound voraciously and I screamed out as I felt myself pulsing in climax, my pussy gushing around his cock. Feeling the rush of fluid, he growled deeply, still pounding. The primal sounds he was making drew another, even more intense, orgasm from me and my knees went weak. As much as he needed release, he always made sure to take perfect care of his Mistress first.

He grabbed my long hair and tugged as I felt the hot cum shoot out of him. "Oh god!" he exclaimed. "Oh, oh, oh god!" He kept pumping and I felt him shaking as he continued to empty all of the built up tension and his massive load.

When he was finally done he collapsed into a chair. Our mixed cum was still running down my legs and formed a pool between my feet.

"Thank you," he whispered.

Running my fingers down his heaving chest I replied, "you're such a good boy."