The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was hard throughout dinner. I was playing out butt sex with each of the women at the table throughout the dinner time in my mind. I know Amanda had her own fantasies going on in her head. She was probably eagerly eying my glances around the table. She was probably very curious to see how her special friend looked at me differently. Even something as humble as passing a bowl and touching a finger had an electric zing to it. It was like if I felt the hands of any of these women, I could perhaps recognize the hand resting against my chest and yanking the nipple clamps off. And I did carefully pay attention to the handshake when everyone left.

As soon as the door closed behind the last guest, Amanda and I ran into the bedroom. We were both horny like teenagers. We ripped our clothes off and threw them into the room. I kneeled on the bed to present my dick with the hips thrust forward. Amanda kneeled in front of me, moving her face right up to the cock. She smelled it deeply like taking in the fresh air of a forest. That was her secret. She wanted to smell what her friend's asses smelled like and tasted like!

She put my dick in her mouth. She sucked on it. She liked around the shaft. She tasted the residue taste left behind of her friend's ass. Even when there were little pieces of poop, she was suck them down and devour them. She wanted to get the full ass taste of her friend. She licked all around the shaft to get it all. And then she deep throated her lips all the way to my groin. I reached for her small belly to feel the spasm of her stomach trying to pump and throw up as the gag reflex triggered.

Because we were going to have vaginal sex and didn't want a UTI, she cleaned off my dick real good. She liked all the playing around with her girlfriends. But her big fetish was knowing what their ass tasted like and then to get really close in conversation with them to look directly and deeply into their eyes, blue, green, or brown, whatever they were, and know what their asses tasted like. And the friends didn't know. She kept it a secret. Her kinky mind got so crazy from being close to their faces and recalling exactly what their ass tasted like.

And that's why she was dripping wet. I pushed her back and plunged my sword into her belly. I rammed her hard. I could barely feel anything because her pussy juices were so thick that my dick gild absolutely effortlessly without a hint of friction in and out of her. We worked up a fast pace. I remembered the ass fuck. It turned me on. But all those memories of another woman were blending into Amanda and disappearing into her until I was completely present to her cunt and my body. That's how we reunited after a little opening in our relationship.

12