The Dinner Party

Story Info
The dinner party takes an unexpected turn before dessert.
1.3k words
3.71
10.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lisa leaned over the table to straighten the tablecloth, her guests, Mike and Laura, couldn't help but notice her breasts bursting against the fabric of her top. Low cut, it accentuated Lisa's round, full breasts. Mike was definitely staring and it took a nudge from Laura, herself beautiful but more lean and athletic, to get his eyes away from Lisa'a body.

Lisa's husband, Adam, was busy in the kitchen getting the last of the food prepared to bring to the table. As he entered and saw Lisa leaning over the table, his eyes went to her ass. God, he loved that ass. He considered himself lucky that she was his and made it a point to rub her ass every night.

Lisa had been a cheerleader, in high school, college and later, a professional cheerleader with the Miami Dolphins. Her long blonde hair was her trademark to her fans, as her mail indicated, and she wasn't shy when it came to showing off her body. She attended charity functions, as all the cheerleaders did, and she was always the most popular one. Calendar sales of the girls were always a big seller, and Lisa was featured, not only as Miss July, but on the cover for the past three years. When she met Adam, a writer, she knew that this was what she wanted for the rest of her life. Adam was the most loving man she had ever met. He wanted her to be completely satisfied, not at all like the other men she had dated. They were only interested in her body and their own pleasure. Before Adam, she never experienced the type of love he provided. He was gentle, caring and she was able to relax and cum when they made love.

But she had grown a little distant. In the years they were together, she started getting restless. Truth was, she enjoyed the attention she got when she was working. She missed the whoops and hollars she got when she was in a wet t-shirt contest. She missed the looks she got when she entered a bar and the men who bought her drinks. Leaning over the table, just for the eye-candy of her guests, made her feel a little better.

Adam could feel it, too. Lisa had become distracted when they were love-making. Adam was getting more frustrated, lashing out, making their sex more rougher. Lisa didn't mind that part of it. She reverted back to the same girl she was before she met Adam. Sucking his cock automatically, she knew what men liked and she regressed back to the whore she was before him.

When Adam saw what she was doing in front of Mike and Laura, that was the last straw. He slammed the food platter on the counter and left through the back door. The slam of the door was loud and the three of them in the dining room jumped when they heard it. Lisa went immediately to the kitchen and came back, looking sheepishly. "Adam left," she said. "I'm sorry." She burst into tears. Laura jumped up from her seat and put her arm around Lisa. "It's ok, baby," she said. "We're here for you." Mike joined them and they grouped together in a warm embrace. Laura, Lisa and Mike hugged and their bodies pressed together. Laura was in awe of Lisa's body and her hands began to run down the curves of Lisa's sides and up her back. Mike nuzzled into Lisa's neck and inhaled deeply. Her scent was intoxicating and he put his hand on Laura's and together, they moved up and down Lisa's body.

Laura began kissing Lisa and their tongues met as their lips pressed together. Mike pressed against Laura kissing Lisa and she could feel his hard cock against her back. Lisa's hands reached around Laura and ran her hand up and down Mike's body. Laura squatted down to lick Lisa's belly and Lisa's and Mike's mouth found each other.

Laura pushed up Lisa's skirt and pulled aside her thong, exposing her pussy, already wet. Her tongue traced over Lisa's lips and Laura's fingers spread open Lisa's pink and she dipped her tongue into it. Lisa moaned with pleasure as Mike's mouth found her nipples and was sucking on them. All of them made their way to the floor, Laura and Mike spreading Lisa as some kind of delicacy. Both mouths were on her, Laura licking her pussy and Mike kissing her breasts and belly. Mike unbuttoned his pants and freed his cock and put it to Lisa's mouth. She opened for it and Mike laid it on her tongue, not pushing it in, waiting for her to beg for it. Lisa moaned loudly and her eyes pleaded with Mike to push it in her mouth. Mike saw it and pushed it in as Lisa sucked on it. Laura fingers spread Lisa's pussy wider and her mouth was pressed against it tight, her tongue in so deep, as Lisa rocked her hips and sucked that cock.

Mike felt as if he was going to explode and he went behind Laura, pushed her skirt up, ripped off her panties and pushed his cock deep inside her. Lisa growled, that cock suddenly taken away from her. She moved, pushing Laura away and crawled to where Mike was fucking Laura. Her face pushed in between their flesh as she licked Mike's cock as it moved in and out of Laura's pussy. Lisa pushed Mike away and licked Laura, making her wetter, leaving trails of saliva all over her pussy. Mike plunged his cock in Laura and she screamed, as Lisa stretched up to kiss Mike. His cock was so hard and thick, throbbing, each vein gorged with blood, making it swell. Lisa began fingering herself and she straddled Laura's face. "Lick me bitch," she said. "Lick that pussy." Laura's tongue rammed inside Lisa's pussy as Mike watched. When Laura had gotten Lisa completely soaked, Lisa leaned back, showed Mike her wet pussy and motioned for him. She spread her lips with her fingers. Mike pulled out of Laura and pushed that big fat cock in Lisa pussy with one thrust. Lisa screamed, Laura underneath, licking at Mike cock, tasting herself on it and now mingled with Lisa's pussy juice.

Mike's body was jerking, thrashing on the two girls. He knew he was about to cum and he began moaning and shaking uncontrollably. The girls could feel it. Laura pushed him off. "Sit," she commanded. Lisa and Laura began kissing and feeling each other's bodies. Mike's cock was throbbing and he began stroking it. Laura put Lisa on her hands and knees and licked her ass and pussy up and down. Mike stood up and went over to them. Laura took Mike's cock in her mouth and sucked it. Lisa moved to Laura and began licking her. Mike shoved that cock in Lisa and both girls shivered and jerked and came simultaneously. Mike pulled out right at the last second and came violently. Cum spewed everywhere and Lisa and Laura kissed in front of Mike's cock, licking the man juice from the tip and sharing it ritually.

"Oh my God," said Lisa, "that was amazing." Laura smiled as Mike gathered their clothes. In the distance, they could hear a car door shut and they hurried to get their clothes back on. Just then Adam walked through the door, carrying flowers. He looked at Lisa. "I'm sorry, baby, and I'm sorry, Mike and Laura. I was a jerk and and asshole. I hope you'll forgive me." Mike smiled and shook Adam's hand. "No problem, buddy." Lisa got up and kissed Adam on the cheek. "It's ok, Adam," she said. "Look, we didn't even eat dinner, yet." Everyone laughed and Laura looked at Adam in a different way. She hadn't noticed how handsome he was. This was something that was going to have to have more thought, she thought as they sat down to dinner.