Wife and friends look for property

Story Info
Wife fucks my friends in car.
8k words
3.97
40.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers

This is a story about how my wife flashed to my friends, gave lap dances to them at a strip club, and got fucked by them in our car.

For those who are reading this story first, here is a very quick overview. All my stories revolve around my fantasy of having a slutty exhibitionist wife and me being a willing closet cuckold where I encourage my wife to dress sexy and go out and fuck men. So, if hotwife, voyeur/exhibitionist, and willing cuckold are not your cups of tea then please do not read further.

My name is Andy, and I am 35 years old. I am about 6ft tall and medium built. I used to hit the gym in my early 20s, but my body has softened up since then. I am medium built and have a 7'' cock. I have two profound problems, First, I cum very fast. Less than two minutes and my second problem is that my cock is very thin; way thinner than an average dick. We got married in the UK and moved to Toronto Canada in 2006. Even before marriage, we had a very active sex life. Sally was not like your typical conservative wife. We had sex several times a day and spent several weekends on the bed fucking each other out and trying different things. My wife is 34 years old. She is 5'6'' and has smooth white skin. She has fantastic milky white 34D boobs that seem to fall out of whatever dress she wears. She weighs about 155 and has curves in all the right places. A lot of friends tell her that she looks like Katy Perry. She is sexually insatiable and never gets tired of sex. She can have lots and lots of orgasms before she gets tired. We have recently embarked on a willing cuckold hotwife journey (previous stories) where Sally flashed her pussy to my buddy Adam, fucked a manager at work to get a promotion, and fucked Adam a day before her birthday. Both the men had thicker and longer dicks than mine and they made her cum several times. I even licked the manager's cum from her pussy. It was perfect and I loved what was going on.

I have two good buddies and neighbors that I regularly play poker with Nick and Milo. Milo is a real estate agent and Nick is an investment banker with lots of spare cash. Both are married. I know Nick is very popular with the girls in the bank. The great thing about him is his stamina. Once, he brought one of the married women at the bank to our house to fuck. We have cameras at the entrance and the downstairs and upstairs hallways of our house (not the bedrooms). I could tell that he fucked her for 4 hours straight. I could hear the moans on the camera and later he told me that he could have gone longer (I wanted him to leave as my wife would be home). I have always fantasized about him using and abusing my wife. Anyway, during our regular poker games, Nick keeps talking about buying an investment property renting it out for 4-5 years, and selling it. He keeps saying the property will pay for itself and you can sell it and make a lot of money. I was not in favor of the idea, but Sally liked it.

I had talked her out of this several times and the conversation seemed to end in a couple of days. However, the last time we had this conversation, Nick showed us a good house close to the university that could be easily rented to students. Milo agreed to partner and pay 50% of the value of the house to reduce the risk for us. I still did not like the idea. Sally was getting interested in it now. After they left, we tidied up the house and were getting ready to sleep when Sally brought up the topic again and said: "Honey, I think this investment property that Nick is discussing is a really good idea".

I replied, "I don't think so honey, you know the last time I rented a property, I had to evict the tenant and he did not pay rent for 6 months."

"Yes, I know." replied Sally, "It may not happen this time, also, we have Milo sharing 50% of the cost if we run into problems. Doesn't look like a bad idea.". "I don't know Sally," I replied.

Sally put her hands under the sheets and started stroking me and I became hard. She knew I would cum fast, so she stopped, got up from the bed and put her legs around my shoulders, and sat down. She then grabbed my head and forced it into her pussy. I started licking her pussy. Sally's pussy was so beautiful. It always gives me an instant hard-on. Sally was enjoying the tongue fuck she was getting. I kept licking her for about 5 minutes till she came hard on my face. She then lowered herself and put my cock in her pussy. She just sat there still with my cock in her pussy and said: "Honey, here is the deal. If you agree to buy this property, I promise to flash my pussy and ass to your friends and fuck them." That had an immediate reaction on me. Sally did not even have to move, and I came right inside her. She felt my warm cum and smiled. She knew I liked the idea. I stroked my cock a little more in her pussy till I was completely drained and told her, "Fuck, you know how to convince me. OK, the deal is on, but you must flash and fuck both before we sign any papers. I think you will have a lot of fun with Milo. I know he fucked someone at his work for 4 hours straight and could have gone more. He is also thicker and longer than me, so he will fill you up nicely. I don't know much about Nick though." Sally put a finger in her pussy, scooped some cum on her fingers, and then put it in my mouth and said, "That should be fun, for both of us."

She created a messenger chat group with her, Milo, and Nick in it where Nick could post property information and we could discuss price features, etc. We slept for the night.

The next few days went by as usual. Nick posted pics and we discussed properties. We finally shortlisted three houses we could go and see. Occasionally I would also post dirty jokes on the chat and the only reaction from Sally would be saying LOL. The guys made dirty comments about the jokes, and she was ok. I also put a picture of a topless woman with a comment about her tits. Again, Sally just said lol and the guys were commenting. Nick and Milo also put some sexy pictures of women and we were all enjoying. Nick called me Wednesday morning and told me that we could go see the property we were interested in on Friday and then a couple more on Saturday. We can make an offer and sign on Sunday. We could see the first property any time after 8 pm as the owners were going out and did not want to be bothered during the daytime. Milo was available to go for both showings. The prospect of my wife flashing and fucking my buddies that weekend got me excited, and I immediately agreed. I reached home in the evening, had dinner and as Sally was putting the dishes in the dishwasher, I walked behind her, raised her nightgown, and started playing with her pussy. Sally just smiled and let me play with her. I told her, "Honey, are you ready to flash this sexy ass and pussy of yours over the weekend. Get your pussy ready to be fucked hard. Nick called and we will see a few properties over the weekend and sign on Sunday. You know the deal, so be ready."

Sally became wetter and just smiled. She stopped cleaning the dishes and sat on the kitchen counter. She then motioned me to kneel on the floor and start licking her pussy and ass. I licked her into a couple of strong orgasms. Once done, we cleaned up and started chatting. She looked at her calendar and mentioned that we may have to change the plan as she had to go to a baby shower that day. I was disappointed and asked her when the shower ended. She mentioned that it starts at 4. I told her that it would probably be over by 7 anyway as that was the time we were leaving. Besides, Nick and Milo lived in the same neighborhood, and the house was available to view any time after 8, so 30 minutes here and there would not matter. Sally agreed and we did not change our plans. I was relieved.

Sally casually said, "So how am I going to flash and fuck your buddies? I don't think they know I am a hotwife and you like me fucking around with other men.". "Hmm." was all I could say. "Let's sleep over this and we can talk tomorrow.". Sally agreed and we went to bed. I spent all day at work thinking about how to make this happen and came up with a plan. The next day I narrated the plan to Sally and she liked it. We went out in the evening and picked a special outfit for her. We also went to the local strip club and spoke to a stripper and the DJ about Friday evening. They were all on board. We thought the plan would work. The plan involved Sally going with us to see the property on Friday after having a few drinks at the baby shower and acting as if she lost some of her inhibitions when in fact, she would be in total control going through the evening. Since this was still business Nick's and Milo's wife would not accompany us and we could take advantage of the opportunity.

It was about 5 pm. We started to put the plan into action. I messaged Nick and Milo on Friday and asked if I could drive that day. I told them that I could pick them up and then we could pick up Sally had to go to a baby shower. Depending on the mood, we could probably go for drinks before or after seeing the property. Everyone agreed. As I had mentioned before Sally looks a lot like Katy Perry. Increase her height by a couple of inches, make her tits a little smaller, and decrease her weight by a few pounds, put on some makeup and she will look exactly like Katy Perry. So, I logged into my computer and loaded an image my wife sent me a few weeks back. It was either taken by her manager or the security guard in her office. The picture showed my wife sitting legs spread on a table. She had a black skirt bunched around her waist. Her white dress shirt was completely open and exposing her tits. She had spread and pulled her legs on the back of her neck. Her fingers pointed to her pussy and asshole. Her pussy and asshole were visible and there was cum oozing out of both of my wife's holes. The picture was taken on one of the days when her manager wanted her to stay back after work so that he could fuck her. The security guard walked in while he was banging my wife and joined in the fun. The message had a very nice caption "I have treats for you when I come back... so don't sleep". I cleaned up the manager's and the guard's cum from my wife's pussy and ass that night. I was hoping for a repeat on Friday.

Anyway, I opened the picture in an image editor and then searched the internet for images of Katy Perry. I used the software to remove my wife's face and put Katy Perry's face in the picture. I sent the image on the chat software to Nick, Milo, and Sally with the caption. Katy Perry creampie. I am sure the guys would have been surprised to see such a hardcore picture. Sally immediately replied. "Guys will be guys...LOL, although looks like a fake picture." Milo replied, "Looks like a fake too... she looks more like Sally... lol...just kidding." That was very gutsy from Milo even though he said just kidding. I got excited by this and replied, " I wish." And then immediately typed "Oops sorry, I meant to say you wish.". There was a big lol from everybody, but it set the tone for the evening. I had knowingly sent a naked picture of my wife to my buddies which made me hard. Anyway, around 7 pm, I picked up Nick and then Milo. Sally was at her friend's house which was 5 minutes away. While driving we started chatting about the picture and had a good laugh. They guys complimented me for having such a sexy wife and we were all in a good mood.

Sally had chosen her clothes very carefully. It was more for the events to follow than the baby shower. She was wearing a tube top that was heart-shaped in the front and went down right up to the skirt. There was a thin transparent sheer layer that went from the top of her titties and ended around her neck in a satin collar. It was connected to the top with Velcro. Half of her boobs were falling out and were being supported by sheer material. Sally also put on a tight short black mini skirt. Looking from far away it looked like a single short dress, but it was a tube top and a skirt. The skirt was tight and very short. It ended only a few inches below her ass. She wore some very sexy, almost sheer black panties that covered only a part of her ass. One could say that she dressed very sexy. If the skirt was a little shorter or if the sheer portion on the top were missing, then my wife would have looked like a total slut. Just as I was pulling into the neighborhood where Sally was, I got a call from her asking where we were. I told her I would be there in a minute or so. She said she was waiting outside the house. I turned on the street where Sally was and parked in front of the house where she was. We were treated to a super-hot view. Sally was sitting on the porch steps leading to the driveway deliberately not noticing us. My wife sat with her knees pointing up and legs spread. The guys got a clear view of my wife's sexy legs, her milky white things that were contrasted by the sexy black panties. The view gave me an instant hard too. Milo and Nick were also shamelessly staring between her legs. From far away it was not obvious that her panties were sheer. It was so hot watching my buddies staring at my wife's sexy legs and panties.

I let them enjoy the view for a few seconds and then honked. The guys came out of their trance and started looking straight ahead. Sally got up, walked down the steps, smiled, and started walking towards us pretending that nothing had happened. Now, I drive a Toyota Sequoia which is a large SUV with a high ride height. It also has lots and lots of deep space behind the second-row seats to store stuff. Sally opened the door behind me and once again, deliberately took a slow long step into the truck exposing her panties one more time. Nick and Milo had a good look at her one more time. My wife sat down without adjusting her already short skirt exposing a lot of her legs and upper thighs. The skirt was riding so high now that I was surprised that her panties were not in plain view. Nick and Milo were also staring at her legs, and she acted as if she did not know what was going on. We started to drive towards the property we needed to see making small talk I noticed that the guys were constantly staring at my wife's legs and her tits through the sheer material hoping to get a better view. I was now very sure Nick (sitting in the front) could see her panties as he had a hard-on. We ignored the stares and pretended as if nothing had happened.

Sally had dabbed some vodka on her dress so that the guys thought she had a few drinks. Nick and Milo did not stop staring at my wife's legs, they got a good view of her legs once more when she got down from the truck to see the property. They were now blatantly staring at her legs even when I was looking. Sally kept smiling and they figured out that either I did not mind or was unaware of what was going on. The property that we were looking at was a 3-story house with a lot of stairs to climb. Nick and Milo made sure to walk behind Sally when we were climbing the stairs. I walked behind them and saw that both guys got a great view of my wife's panty-covered ass. My mind started to wander, I wanted them to rip the panties and fuck her right on the steps. Anyway, we saw the property and hopped into the truck. The conversation started. Milo kept staring at my wife's legs and asked me "So, are we still on for drinks, I could use a few, it's very hot in here." Sally chimed in, "I agree, I am so hot right now."

"OK, let's go," I replied. "Where do you want to go?" Sally jumped in and asked, "I want you guys to have a good time. Where would you guys usually do if I were not here." Nick and Milo looked at each other and then at Sally's legs once again. Milo once again replied, "When guys are alone and want to go for drinks, they usually go to a strip club." Nick added, "So, you want to go Sally?" Sally looked at Nick and replied, "Sure, why not, everyone likes to see some hot naked girls" The guys were now a little quiet. I jumped in and said, "OH! I think Cannonball will be a good one to go to, right?" The guys readily agreed. They would have driven anywhere to go to a strip club with a hot woman like my wife. I put the directions in the GPS and started driving. A few minutes into my drive Sally announced "It is really hot in here. Honey, do you have a water bottle in your truck?" I replied "Yes, there is, but I don't know if you will be able to get to it now, they are behind the back seat. Do you want me to stop and get it?" Sally replied, "No, don't worry, I will try to get it."

With that Sally, turned around in her seat and started looking at the back, she then put her belly on the top of the seat pretending to bend over and grab the bottle. I was pretending to look straight and drive but could see everything through the rearview mirror. Nick and Milo got a fantastic view of my wife's ass. Both guys were now sporting a hard-on They could see that my wife's panties were sheer, and they could see the smooth white skin inside. Sally had bent a lot and spread her legs. I am not sure about Nick, but Milo could easily see her pussy and possibly her puckered asshole. I got an instant hard too. Sally stayed like that for almost a minute and then climbed down and drank the water. She quietly noticed that the guys had a hard-on but just pretended as if nothing had happened. Nick also asked my wife for water and she more than obliged by giving the guys a very good view.

We reached the strip club, and the parking lot was full. We drove to a nearby gas station, parked there, and walked to the club. It was packed. There were mostly men and a few women. I was driving so did not order anything. Sally ordered more Vodka, and the guys ordered a beer. We could not find a booth or anything, so we found a regular table with 4 chairs around it very close to the stage. We were all in a good mood. Sally liked the music, she would occasionally stand up gyrate to the music, laugh, and sit down. Nick and Milo sat next to her, and I was opposite Sally. They kept staring at my wife's legs and saw her panties many times. They thought she was drunk. A lot of guys in the strip club were now staring at my wife. I was so excited.

Now the strip club scene in Canada is much more liberal than in the US. 20$ gets you a lap dance for a song in a semi-private area. Usually, the stripper will go topless right away and dance for you, grinding herself in you and letting you feel and suck her boobs. If you pay for one or two more songs, then the panties come off and you can play with pussy. Some strippers will even let you finger them. By the time you pay for the fourth and fifth songs most of them will lower your pants/jeans whatever and grind you enough to make you leak precum or even cum. They will even put on a condom and either fuck you quickly or give you a handjob. This happens about 80% of the time. Most do it, and some do not. Also, if you let the DJ know that it is your birthday, you are invited on the stage, and the stripper that is dancing treats you special.

I spotted the stripper that we had talked to earlier in the week and motioned for her to come over. She smiled and seductively walked over. She pulled a chair and sat between Nick and Sally. She introduced herself as Ruby and started making small talk. As we were chatting Sally casually said that life for strippers is so easy. They hang around, maybe dance on the stage a couple of times a night, dance for horny guys, and make a lot of money. Ruby immediately challenged her and mentioned that dancing is not easy, they must deal with creeps all the time and must work out to stay fit. It ended with Ruby challenging my wife by saying, "Why don't you come up on the stage with me and dance with me for a couple of songs? If you can do half of what I can do on the stage, your husband and his friends get free lap dances." They were all smiling, and it was a friendly challenge. "Well. challenge accepted. except that I may not want to get completely naked on stage," replied Sally. We all laughed. My cock was hard now with the prospect of my wife sexily dancing on stage with a stripper and possibly showing off herself to the crowd there.

anilsingh
anilsingh
100 Followers