The Dinner Party

Story Info
Hannah invites me and three others to a dinner party.
4.2k words
4.37
17.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers

Hannah and I had been seeing each other for about 6 months. She was 40, five years younger than me, and single. She made it clear upon meeting that she wasn't interested in monogamy, and I never had reason to object, since I myself was already married to another woman. Hannah was a voluptuous, curvy brunette who oozed sexuality. When she smiled and bit her lip, I melted.

She lived in a great apartment on the edge of downtown. It was a nice urban industrial space with a great view of the cityscape. If I were single, or at least at a place in my own life where I was seeking an alternative to my suburban existence, this is exactly the type of place I would seek out. She routinely texted me photos of her sunning topless on the rooftop patio, making me even more jealous.

A week earlier she invited me to a dinner party she decided to host. I was curious and asked for more details, what prompted the party, what was being celebrated. She mysteriously refused to elaborate, only advising that I should arrive exactly at 7 the next Friday, and that I shouldn't bring anything. She had cooked for me just once before, and the food was, well, adequate. Perhaps she had developed some new cooking skills she wanted to show off. Or perhaps it was just subterfuge to trick me into a night of kinky sex with her. But she knew too well that no subterfuge was needed.

I arrived with a few minutes to spare, and found parking just a few blocks away. It was a cool night in early November, and not knowing what sort of dress code or vibe she was going for, I dressed in jeans, a casual button-down shirt and sports coat. I saw the entrance to her building a block away and saw two others at the door being buzzed in; a tiny blonde woman and a man about my size, short dark hair and clean shaven. I was too far away to ask them to hold the door for me. When I got to the door and hit the buzzer, the door clicked open without hesitation, and as I opened it another woman came around the corner. She had short red hair and dark red lipstick. I wordlessly held the door for her, offering a classic bow and wave as she passed me, not knowing if she was going to the same destination. She met my gaze, gave a smile, and walked past.

I followed her up the stairs and to the door marked 201, enjoying the view offered by her tight black skirt and black stockings. She knocked and Hannah quickly opened the door, inviting us both in. She was beaming, a giant smile on her face, practically dancing around the room as she showed us where to put our coats and to where an impromptu bar was set up. "I'll be right back," she called out to all of us before disappearing down the hall. I politely took the redhead's jacket and hung it next to my own. The others who I saw at the door were already starting to mix their drinks, and I made my way over to them and gave a friendly nod.

The four of us commenced with small talk as best we could.

"What are you drinking?" the other man asked the redhead and I as we approached. He held what looked like whiskey on ice. The blonde who came with him held a glass of white wine.

"A glass of white would be great, thanks," said the redhead, gesturing toward the one in the blonde's hand.

"Allow me," said the man, quickly finding the bottle and filling another glass. As he did that I scanned the bar and took note of the inventory.

"What about you?" he asked after handing over the wine. "Let me show off my mixing skills."

The blonde giggled and gave a cute eye roll. "Decide to come out of retirement tonight? It's been ten years since you tended bar."

"Must not be too rusty," said the redhead, reaching out to touch his elbow, "You poured my wine like a pro." Both women laughed and let their gazes linger.

"Well, it's almost Thanksgiving," I said, "seems a vodka cranberry would be timely." I had already spotted the cranberry juice and vodka set out. Hannah must have remembered me ordering one the last time we were together.

"That I can do. Coming right up sir." He turned back to the bottles and proceeded to mix my drink.

"I had a girlfriend who called those Pink Squirrels. Is that a common name for those?" asked the blonde.

We laughed. "I haven't heard that one before, but I'll try it next time."

"Don't remember that one from bartender's guide," he said as he handed me my drink. I nodded thanks and took a sip. It was perfect.

"Speaking of Thanksgiving," added the redhead, "You don't suppose Hannah is cooking us an early Thanksgiving dinner tonight, do you?"

We laughed again and I noted the distinct lack of any smell associated with cooking food.

"I hope not," said the blonde. "I asked her to help me bake cookies once. She didn't know the difference between teaspoons and tablespoons. When I asked her for butter, she asked how many inches I needed. That girl only thinks in inches... the more the better." She looked down to the other man's crotch, then to mine, then looked up and gave me a wink.

"Nothing wrong with that," said the redhead, touching my elbow just as she had done the other man before. She was clearly an expert at flirting, knowing the importance of breaking the touch barrier as soon as she could.

We continued chatting and sipping our drinks until, from the other room, just out of sight, Hannah shouted again, "Place cards are on the table, sit in your seat, I'll be there in a minute." We all made our way to the table. It was a standard 6 seat oval table, there were no names put on the long ends of the table. I found my seat, and across from me was the redhead, Gennifer, per her place card. On my right was Annie, the blonde, and across from her, bartender Adam. Standing next to me Annie was barely taller than I was when sitting. She had her long hair hanging loose and was wearing a light blue polka dress under a dark blue cardigan, topped with a white pearl necklace; she looked like she was a 1950s cosplayer. Adam was wearing a dark gray cowl neck sweater and black slacks. He was just a pipe and slippers away from matching her style. Gennifer, seated across from me, wore a dark red corset style top which put her ample breasts on full display. It was difficult to not stare, and I don't think she minded at all.

We made small talk and tried to ignore that there were no plates or silverware on the table.

Soon, Hannah came into the room. She first turned off all the lights in the room except for the one above the table, which she dimmed about half way, setting the mood. The translucent shades over all the windows were flecked with lights from the cityscape. Then she came around to the head of the table, to my left, and set down a small pillow. Walking around the table, she traced her finger across my shoulder and continued to do the same to Annie, then Adam, then Gennifer. In front of Annie and Adam she placed two bottles of massage oil. She then made a second lap and took our empty and nearly empty glasses, setting them on the nearby counter.

She made her way back to the head of the table and stood there. She was wearing a basic black robe style dress that showed off her cleavage. Her hair was tied up in a bun on top of her head. She smiled as she looked around the table, making eye contact with each of us in turn.

"I assume you've all met by now, so I'll skip that. And I assume you've already figured out why all of you are here. I felt like spoiling myself tonight. And all of you are so good at making me feel good, so I thought I'd take a risk. If you're not into it, no hard feelings. But I think I know all of you well enough to know that no one is leaving."

The four of us looked at each other and smiled, excited for what we all knew was coming next. Under the table, Annie's hand gripped my thigh.

Hannah took a half step back and untied the belt of her dress. The dress draped open revealing her naked body, with all its wonderful curves. She quickly shrugged the dress to the floor, then walked around to the other end of the table. Using the empty chair as a step and Adam's shoulder as support, she climbed atop the table, then laid down with her head on the pillow in front of me, facing up, sweeping the place cards onto the floor in the process. "I want a massage," she said. "Use lots of oil."

Adam slid his bottle of oil to Gennifer. It looked like she and I had above-waist duties, while Adam and Annie would handle below the waist. I started by rolling up my sleeves before thinking better of it and unbuttoning and removing my shirt, leaving me in just my tshirt. Adam did the same, removing his sweater, and Annie dropped her cardigan on the floor, exposing her heavily tattooed shoulders. Gennifer in the strapless corset top didn't hesitate. First she leaned in and gave Hannah a kiss. Then she poured a large amount of oil in her palm, warmed it with her hands, and proceeded to massage Hannah's left hand and arm.

I took the oil from Gennifer and did the same with Hannah's right hand and arm. Adam and Annie were doing the same with Hannah's feet and legs. We were clearly all on the same page; we were going to tease her for as long as we could, let the tension build.

Gennifer and I worked up to her shoulders in time, adding oil liberally as we went. When I heard Hannah let out a groan, I couldn't resist and leaned in to give her a kiss while slipping my hand across her neck and onto her cheek. She held my lip between hers and pulled me back when I tried to break the kiss, so I let it linger a bit longer. When I finally did withdraw I saw that Gennifer had started circling Hannah's left breast, moving ever closer to her erect nipple. I followed suit with the right breast, matching Gennifer's motion and pace.

I looked down and saw that Annie and Adam were moving high up Hannah's thighs. She indelicately parted her legs, encouraging them higher. I saw Annie give Adam a nod, and his fingers moved into her, delicately rubbing every fold. Annie squirted more oil directly above Hannah's opening, letting Adam rub it in as it poured down.

Hannah was moaning regularly now. Her hands grasped the edges of the table, then her right hand let go of the table and grasped my tshirt, leaving an oily smear. She pulled me closer to her, and I took the opportunity to take her oily nipple between my teeth, giving a nibble just as Annie's fingers slid deep into her. She gasped at the dual sensation, then, turning to Gennifer, let out a pur and whispered "Come here."

Gennifer stood and moved to the empty chair at the head of the table. She sat down and nuzzled against Hannah's cheek and neck, kissing and licking her while both her hands moved down to Hannah's breasts. I gave her space to operate, moving my own hands down to Hannah's stomach and hips. My view alternated between Gennifer whispering filthy things in Hannah's ear and Annie and Adam together working over Hannah's dripping pussy.

"Jason," I heard Gennifer say, "get undressed." Hannah smiled as Gennifer continued to massage her breasts. She looked up at me and smiled. I stood and undressed, becoming the second naked person at the party.

Adam and Annie decided that it would be in poor taste to leave me hanging like that, so they took turns undressing also. Annie stood first and turned her back to me, lifting her hair, the universal code for "unzip me." I unzipped her dress and let it fall over her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra. As she pushed the dress over her hips, I leaned in and kissed her neck, making her gasp. She leaned back against me and I reached around her, spreading my oily hands across her small breasts. She gave a giggle and spun in my arms, gave me a quick peck on the lips, then sat down and proceeded with her massage. Once her hands were back on Hannah's body, Adam stood and finished undressing.

I then moved around to the head of the table. Gennifer stood and moved out of my way. She stepped to the side and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor and showed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Just the black thigh high stockings. She pulled her breasts out of her corset and let her nipples free, showing us that they were pierced. She rubbed and pinched them just a bit before returning to Hannah's massage.

Hannah slid herself closer to the edge of the table where I was standing, letting her head drop back slightly off the edge of the table. I knew exactly what she wanted. I pressed the tip of my cock against her lips and she opened wide, sucking me in as far as she could. When I wasn't focusing on keeping my knees from collapsing at the amazing sensation, I was enjoying a perfect view of the scene. Gennifer continued to rub and pinch and lick and suck on Hannah's nipples. Adam was working Hannah's pussy with both hands, using two or three fingers to fuck Hannah's tight wet pussy while still rubbing her well-oiled clit. Annie had climbed atop the table and was kneeling between Hannah's legs. She was rubbing herself with one hand while stroking Adam with the other. Soon she was repositioning herself and slipped her left leg under Hannah's right. They were now pussy to pussy, rubbing together while Adam rubbed both of them.

I slid my cock out of Hannah's mouth and let her catch her breath. She moaned and exclaimed "Yes, God yes, fuck me!" I knelt down and kissed her, then whispered in her ear. "You're such a good girl... tell me what you want."

She looked up at me, then toward Adam. "Adam, I want your cock in my mouth. Annie, Jason is going to fuck your mouth now." Without hesitation, Adam and I moved around the table and took our places. Annie kept her pussy against Hannah's as she rolled slightly onto her side. She grasped me and guided me into her mouth. Unlike Hannah, she took her time teasing and licking the tip, finding all of those sensitive places and making me shiver and moan. Adam took his place at the head of the table and made his cock disappear into Hannah's mouth. Gennifer momentarily joined Hannah in licking Adam's shaft while it slid in and out of Hannah's mouth

Then, without warning, Gennifer stood up and exited the room. 0"Right back" I heard her say as she jogged down the hall to the bedroom. I hoped she wasn't feeling left out; I was really looking forward to having a turn with her also. She returned a minute later after having raided Hannah's toy drawer. Obviously I wasn't the only one who knew where she kept her goods.

First, Gennifer placed a large vibrator between Annie and Hannah's slippery pussies. She turned it on low at first, and we all instantly heard the results. Both Annie and Hannah were struggling with their mouths full to let out the screams they wanted to, but the muffled screams made it clear they loved the new sensation. Gennifer then slipped another toy into her own pussy. She sat back and pinched her nipple with one hand while holding the toy between Annie and Hannah with her other hand. The toy in her own pussy was firmly held in place by Gennifer's clenched muscles.

We kept at that for a few more minutes before Hannah took Adam'c cock from her throat to catch her breath. I did the same for Annie and lowered myself to lick and suck on her nipples.

Between gasps, Hannah said "I want both cocks. I want both..." She rolled over and knelt, lifting her ass in the air as she took Adam's cock back in her mouth. Annie climbed down from the table along with the vibrator she had been sharing. She took a seat and spread her legs, keeping the vibrator pressed against her.

I climbed up onto the table, hoping that it would hold my weight. I knelt behind Hannah and slid swiftly into her. She immediately clenched down on me keeping me from pulling back and thrusting. As soon as I felt her relax, I was able to pull out and tease her a bit before sliding back in. The three of us then got into a rhythm and Hannah's muffled moans grew louder.

At that point inspiration struck Gennifer again. She stood and withdrew the dildo from her pussy. The next time I withdrew and gave her room, she pressed it against Hannah's well-oiled ass and slid it in in one motion, timed with my own reentry. Hannah could contain herself and had to drop Adam's cock from her mouth to let out a series of passionate screams. Even Annie, watching and bringing herself to her second orgasm of the night was amazed at what she was seeing. She shouted out encouragement to Gennifer to "fuck that ass," and to Hannah to "cum for us baby, soak that table."

We got back into a rhythm, the three of us, and now every time I withdrew from Hannah's pussy, which was more difficult as her grip was stronger than ever, a stream blasted down onto the table.

Annie got out of her chair and walked around to Adam, reaching between his legs and massaging his balls. I could faintly hear her command to him, "Give it to her... give her that cum... she wants it... she wants to taste it... she knows the rules... she won't swallow it... she'll save it for me like a good girl..."

Adam started moaning louder and we all knew what was coming next. He convulsed as Hannah's lips sealed around his cock. He gasped with each spurt into Hannah's mouth. Gennifer and I eased up, both to let Hannah focus and because we were enjoying the show.

When Adam was spent he stepped aside. Annie knelt down so that she was face to face with Hannah. They kissed and we heard Annie slurp up the mouthful of cum. Not wanting to be left out, Gennifer made her way over and knelt beside them, joining in the kiss. Adam and I relaxed and enjoyed the scene they were giving us. All three eventually withdrew, gasping for breath and wiping cum from their faces.

After a break for water, we moved to the living room, where Hannah had already spread a large thick blanket over the couch. We got settled and Hannah announced "There's one more thing that I want before I can call this dinner party a success." We waited anxiously for her to finish. She finally turned to Gennifer and said, "I think your pussy needs to get licked." She then turned to me and said "And I think you still need to cum."

She then slid atop Gennifer and kissed her, guiding Gennifer onto her back. She kissed down Gennifer's neck and tits, then moved between her legs and proceeded to bury her face into Gennifer's bald pussy. Hannah's ass was in the air presented to me. I didn't waste any time, diving back in and thrusting as hard as she'd let me.

On the floor watching us, Annie and Adam touched each other. Annie stroked his cock back to hardness while he moved his hands over her body. Soon she took him into her mouth, being careful to keep an eye on the couch.

Gennifer had already made herself cum a few times with the help of the toy, but was now reaching a higher level as Hannah's tongue expertly worked her over. Gennifer and I locked eyes and smiled. With every climax I saw her eyes roll back into her head before she recovered and re-met my eyes.

"Let's cum together. Can we do that? Hannah, can we all cum together?" Hannah kept her mouth on Gennifer but gave a muffled approval. That invitation pushed me over the edge, and I could start to feel my own orgasm come on. I started thrusting harder now, and reached out with one hand, discovering I could just reach Gennifer's nipple. I pinched it and gave a pull, making her gasp.

"Cum for me," I ordered, directed at both of them. And they did. Gennifer was bucking, making it harder for Hannah's tongue to stay engaged, so Gennifer grabbed the back of Hannah's head and held her in place. My thrusting increased, and I could feel the results pouring down my own thighs and pooling on the blanket. Just as my vision was starting to darken at the edges, I felt myself release. It was the strongest orgasm I'd experienced in years, and I could feel myself filling Hannah with each wave.

The three of us collapsed, spent. Annie and Adam laughed and gave mock applause. Hannah rolled off the couch and onto the floor, flat on her back; that was as much movement as she was capable of at that moment. Gennifer, with a devilish look on her face, also lowered herself onto the floor, quickly moving between Hannah's thighs and slipping a finger and tongue into her pussy. She licked and slurped up our combined juices, pulling out as much as she could with her finger before slurping it up. After her clean up was complete, she slid up Hannah's body and kissed her. They kissed passionately for a minute before collapsing into a gasping cuddle.

Jmilesd4
Jmilesd4
83 Followers
12