The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All five of us lay there for a while, enjoying the dark and quiet, with the sounds of our own breathing filling the room.

Annie eventually broke the silence. "So, thanks for the wonderful evening. Dinner was great." We all laughed.

Hannah reached out and put her hand on Annie's thigh. "I've been thinking about this for months. Thinking one minute that it was the greatest idea I ever had, and the next that it was a disaster waiting to happen. I imagined all the ways that it could be wonderful and all the ways it could go wrong. I thought about what I wanted done to me, my fuck-it list, and what requests would elicit protests. If I had known it would turn out as well as it did I would have done this months ago... thank you all so much... this was really, really wonderful."

When she finished Annie leaned in and kissed her, as did Gennifer. I did the same, followed by Adam.

Annie and Adam shared that knowing look, and were soon on their feet, gathering their clothes. They dressed and exchanged kisses goodbye. I enjoyed Annie's kiss, and judging by the way she lingered, I assume she enjoyed mine too. I thought about next time, if I would get to spend more time with her.

After they left, Gennifer leaned in and kissed me. "My parents gave me permission to spend the night," she joked, "Are you spending the night too?"

I looked to her, then Hannah, then back. "I want to more than you can imagine..."

Gennifer cut me off, "Good, then stop talking and kiss me." We kissed deeply and passionately, and my whole body tingled. My cock started to stir again, which Hannah noticed.

"But, I can't, not tonight... Hannah knows the rules I have."

Hannah nodded, "Yes, I know, we know, and it's ok. You don't have to spend the night tonight. But I've been telling Gennifer for a while how amazing your cock is, and she'll be so disappointed if she has to settle for my strap-on again."

"Sorry, Gennifer is just gonna have to settle tonight." I kissed Hannah, and Gennifer moved in, making it a fun, sensual three-way kiss that none of us wanted to end.

"I really do need to get going though, so we'll need to make sure we don't take too long in the shower."

Hannah's eyes opened wide, then she stood and grabbed both my hand and Gennifer's hand, leading us down the hall to the large walk-in shower.

12