The Dinner Party

Story Info
A submissive’s presence was requested.
1k words
4.39
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene: a black tie dinner affair with tables surrounding a single chair, lit from the bottom. Beside it, there is a rope hanging from the ceiling, with handcuffs dangling, wafting in the breeze of the ceiling fans. The room is chilly, most attendees are wearing jackets or sweaters around their shoulders.

I am told to arrive at 8pm with specific instructions on what to wear. That is all I am told. I arrive at 755pm and am greeted warmly by a pretty woman. I am shown to my room and told to wait. After about 10 minutes another strikingly beautiful woman comes in, dressed similar to me. She welcomes me and asks if I'm ready. I have no idea what for, but say yes. She says, "ok, it's time for your blindfold. Please turn around, remove your shoes and close your eyes."

I am led in the room blindfolded, wearing only a thin, revealing black dress. No panties, no bra. No shoes, only barefoot. The floor is cold beneath my feet.

I am led to the center of the room and my wrists are encircled into the handcuffs above my head. I still cannot see anything but I can hear. I can hear murmurings of approval and whispers around me. I hear footsteps come close then move away. I feel the gentle breeze as someone walks past, just close enough for me to sense them. My nipples begin to harden. It's cool in here. My insides begin to warm with the knowledge people are looking at me. I hear the clinking of glasses and whispered conversations. I wonder what I am here for.

I sense them getting closer as I can hear the dinner begin to finish. A hand gently runs along my back, tentative and halting. Goose bumps cover my body. Another, down my neck. A single finger traces my cleavage, just below the thin fabric covering my breasts. My breathing starts to quicken. I'm still unsure what my purpose is, but it's starting to become clear.

A cool hand touches my foot and starts to move up. Upwards, on the inside of my leg. Up farther to the back of my knee. Ever so slowly, it inches up my inner thigh to my warm, wet center. It doesn't linger long. It keeps moving up until my dress is up to my chin. Both breasts are then tickled and caressed. First with one hand. Then two. Then 3.... My nipples are so hard and I'm suddenly so hot! Another hand, behind me is massaging my ass. Oh my... what have I done? How long has it been? I've lost all track of time. This feeling is intoxicating and exhilarating.

Suddenly my hands are freed from the shackles above my head. The hands are removed from me. I am frozen in place. Still unable to see. Then with a wisp of fabric, my dress is gone. Up over my head and I hear it fall to the ground, discarded.

More gentle hands on my shoulders, massaging me. Lips on my left hip. A tickle of tongue on front of my right thigh. Tickling, taunting fingers up my spine. A giggle and murmur of appreciation to my right. A soft intake of breath to my left as someone touches my left breast. Someone takes my hand and begins leading me away. I wonder where I am going?

Just a few steps it would appear... An ever so quiet and intoxicatingly sexy voice is close to my ear. "Baby girl, please take a seat, there is a chair right behind you." I hesitantly lower myself to the chair. Still blindfolded and unsure of my surroundings.

I am tied to the chair, with my hands behind my back and both ankles shackled to the legs. Many footsteps begin to gather around. I hear high heels and heavier soled shoes, mens perhaps? Lots of shuffling and murmuring, yet no one else addresses me directly.

Suddenly that same voice that was just in my ear speaks to the group: "Thank you everyone for coming to dinner tonight. Please enjoy this evenings dessert. You may do whatever you wish to our guest this evening - as you can see, she is at our mercy. Once you've had your fill with her seated, she will be moved to the table." I think to myself, table? What table?

For what seems like hours, I have no idea of time at this point, I am fondled and caressed and kissed and licked and poked and prodded and nibbled and bitten. For every hand that touches me, it is replaced with another tongue or finger. Every inch of me is touched and my entire body is singing!! My wet center is throbbing, soaking the padded seat beneath me.

Then, I am moved to the table. This time, I am laid face down, after all, my backside has been hidden in that chair. My hands are bound above my head again and a leg spreader is applied to keep my legs apart. My deep center is so wet, I can feel my juices running down my thighs.

Hands, hands, every where. Massaging my ass, rubbing my clit. They are hungry for me. I can feel the intensity in the room growing.

Somewhere in the distance I hear a buzz. Before I know it, there is a powerful vibrator on my clit. My orgasm that has been so patiently waiting explodes. I soak the table. My moans turn to screams of enjoyment mixed with pain as the vibrator is turned to its highest setting and ground into my clit so hard. I am shaking uncontrollably. They force me to cum repeatedly. Over and over. It's glorious and painful at the same time. Struggling against my restraints, knowing I can't get loose. The orgasms keep coming until I'm physically drained, spent.

And with that, the party is over. I am released from the table and gingerly led back to my room.

Finally the blindfold is removed and I can see. I look around. I'm alone. I'm shaky, I'm weak but most of all, ravenous.

There is a note on the bed "Take a hot shower and relax. Dress in this silk robe. Your dinner will be delivered in 30 minutes with 'dessert' to follow". Dinner and dessert? Sounds familiar...

What an amazingly unexpected night. Now... to shower.