The Dinner Party Pt. 02

Story Info
The first guests are about to arrive.
2.3k words
4.4
8.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my car for a few minutes digesting the last few minutes, I gathered myself and checked my email. As you promised there was an email with attachments with the menu, wines and recipes:

Hot Crab & Artichoke Dip

Jumbo Prawn Cocktail

Baked Salmon with Rice Pilaf and Steamed Green Beans

Chocolate Mouse Cake with coffee or tea

Cocktails: Martini and Manhattan

Wines: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay

The menu seemed fairly straight forward but it was going to be a long drive to Granville Island Market then drive all the way out to Maple Ridge.

As I was contemplating all I would need to do my phone pinged with a message.

"Honey, I am meeting an acquaintance after work for a coffee and chat at the Starbucks near Brentwood Mall. Should be home by 7pm."

I considered going and spying on her but decided if she were meeting a man she would not tell me where she was meeting him. It probably was not meet an acquaintance and she had many friends so it was probably just that. When she arrived home I was curious but did not say anything to her and went about my business. When it was time for bed I come in and noticed she had hung a very pretty dress up on the back of the door and was going through her lingerie drawer, she quickly shut it and acted a little odd.

She asked rather nonchalantly if I had any plans for Saturday I made up that I was going golfing then a friend invited me to the hockey game last night.

She smiled,

"Wonderful so you won't mind if I go out for dinner then with a few friends? We were thinking about going to this great new restaurant in Yaletown then one of the girls wants to show us her new place that she just moved into. I'm not sure when I will be home, you know when we girls start talking."

I looked over at the dress hanging and noticed that it seemed a little short and low cut.

She got a little defensive and snapped,

"It's not that short or low cut and besides why can't I get dressed up for a night out with my friends? It's not like you would even pay attention if I worse it for you!"

For the rest of the evening she gave me the cold shoulder and in an attempt to break the icy silence when we went to bed I casually asked,

"So who did you meet for coffee? Someone I know?

Her curt response was,

"Someone you don't know and the funny thing is she is good friends with someone else I know. Small world isn't it? She's quite fascinating and I think I will really like getting to know her. One of those powerful women, take charge women who I wish I was more like. Her name is Jamie."

I felt my whole body go numb, thank god the lights were off and she could not see my face. I couldn't sleep now, it couldn't be the same Jamie or could it?

It was past 2pm when I arrived at your home, and quickly raced to the front door placed the first of the bags at the door and then raced back to my car to retrieve the wine and liquor for the cocktails. As I raced back up the front steps the front door opened and you stood in the doorway with hands on your hips.

"Is this going to be a habit? How hard is it to arrive on time?

I started to answer but as soon as I opened my mouth your right hand swung out and slapped me across the face. I'm not sure what was worse the severity of the smack or the fact you delivered it right on the front porch. I started to stammer and say something but you snapped,

"It would be wise if you just kept quiet, you have a lot of work to do and you have already wasted 30 minutes by being late. Take the provisions to the kitchen and report to me in my downstairs office once you've done that. Understand?"

I nodded and began gathering up the bags while you went downstairs. With things put away I went downstairs where you were seated at your desk and you motioned for me to enter and take a seat. You handed me a piece of paper and began,

"I don't want you to soil your clothing for this evening so you are to go across the hall where I have laid out your uniform, you are to hang your clothing up in the closet then report back to me. Here is a list of your chores all of which must be done by 5pm so that I can inspect your work and still leave you enough time to shower and change into your clothing for this evening and then assist me in getting ready."

"Barbara will be arriving at 6pm and her companion at 6:30pm. This is a very important evening because Barbara is a dear friend and I have told her all about my "female led relationship" lifestyle and the numerous starts and stops and delays you have made me endure. She has decided that she would like to begin her journey into the FLR lifestyle and this evening is a chance for her to see the benefits. Her friend, Greg, is a perspective companion he initially contacted me but since I have you as my sissy I introduced him to Barbara. They have had a couple of tentative coffee dates but this evening will be a chance to experience it first hand."

"You are representing me this evening and it's imperative that you show me proper respect and perform all your domestic duties perfectly. You obviously will address me as Madam or Ma'am, Barbara will be addressed as Miss and Greg as Sir."

"Any questions?"

I just shook my head.

"I don't want your clothing to get soiled before this evening so go into the bedroom next door, remove and hang up your clothing in the closet and put your uniform on and report back to me."

The bedroom was very feminine and girly at first glance with floral sheets and ruffles, pastel shades and soft lighting but then I noticed the straps attached to the headboard, on the nightstand lay a ball gag, vibrators and a large bottle of lubricant. On the dresser were more toys, a strap on dildo harness and various spanking implements it only got worse because in the corner stood a small movie camera on a tripod.

On the bed lay my uniform, full open bottom girdle breast forms, stockings, ruffled panties and my patent leather heels. I quickly got changed and when I opened the closet door to hang up my clothing things just got worse because the closet was full of frilly uniforms and even little girl dresses and on the floor stood a "queening stool".

I was startled by your stern voice behind me,

"Exploring your new world I see. You have work to do and should not be wasting it down here. Hang up your clothing, get changed and take the stool upstairs and put it in my master bedroom which is at the end of the hallway. You will then report to me in my office."

I did what I was told and reported back to you.

"Lift your skirt so I can put you into chastity."

I winced when you laughed and quickly locked me up.

"God that is the most pathetic little thing I have ever seen. No wonder your wife is out this evening at that great new restaurant in Yaletown with here new lover."

I started to say something but you held your finger up to quiet me.

"Yes it's true sissy I know more than you think. Now bend over I need to get your pussy loosened up for later."

I bent over your desk and let out a moan as the plug went in, you pulled my panties back up into place and gave my bottom a sharp smack.

"On the dining room table is a list of all the things that need to be done. You have until 5pm to then I will inspect your preparations and that should give us just enough time to get you cleaned up, dressed and some final preparations before Barbara arrives."

At exactly 5pm you came out to inspect my preparations. You made some minor corrections to the dining room table which I had set and inspected my kitchen preparations which thankfully were to your satisfaction.

"I am actually quite impressed that you have done everything according to my instructions. There is hope for you yet. Now come with me let's get you changed and ready then you can help me dress for dinner. One of a maid's many duties is to help her Mistress get dressed."

With that you took me by the arm and lead me back downstairs, you pointed out the bathroom and told me to shower while you laid out my clothing from the closet. When I returned I was expecting to find my shirt and pants laying on the bed but they were not there. I opened the closet door and they were no longer in the closet.

From behind me came your voice and I turned around to see you holding a very elaborate maid's uniform,

"You are so naïve Stephanie. Did you honestly believe that you were going to be dressed like a man?"

I nodded my head and started to open my mouth but you took a few steps forward and grabbed me by the ear,

"The sooner you learn what a rhetorical question is the better, I have had to deal with your insolent attitude and foul mouth for two years now things are about to change. Exposing you to another devotee of FLR and her perspective sissy might just have the desired effect. Tonight is an opportunity for you to either shine and make me proud or fail so miserably that you will leave me only one choice."

"Do you understand Stephanie?"

I nodded my head but then without warning you slapped me hard across the face.

"You must address me with either yes ma'am or yes madam. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Madam", I quietly whispered.

You turned around and pulled out of the dresser; stockings, full black bra and garter belt but instead of panties you held a small black satin pouch with white lace trim and attached to it were little bells. Without a word you put it over my chastity device and pulled two ribbons tight so that it was secured in place. You smiled as you shook it causing the bells to ring.

"Perfect now with every movement or step we will hear those bells to remind you of your predicament. Now get dressed and come up to my room when you are done."

The uniform was gorgeous but very short and with the crinoline on it barely covered my stocking tops. To add to my misery the heels you gave me were higher than what I was used to. I knocked on your bedroom door quietly and you opened it wearing nothing but a beautiful black lace bra and crotchless pantyhose. My eyes immediately noticed that hanging between your legs was a long, thin, lifelike looking dildo.

"This cock is symbolic and all night you will know it is beneath my skirt ready and waiting for you. Now help me get dressed then we have one more thing to prepare before Barbara arrives."

Like a dutiful maid I helped you on with a proper satin blouse and straightened out the bow around your neck then helped you step into a black pleated skirt that I zipped up the back. You looked stunning and like a proper lady.

Without a word you took me by the ear and with your free hand picked up your wooden hairbrush before leading me over to the queening stool that was in the corner. You sat down and pulled me across your lap.

"Stephanie you were late for our meeting the other day and again this afternoon. You were told to be on time and your tardiness shows a lack or respect for my wishes and authority. If you can't even follow a simple command such as be on time how can I expect you to obey my other demands?"

"Let's consider this spanking an insurance policy to ensure you don't act up this evening. Tonight is very important for Barbara and her new companion. How you behave is a reflection on my beliefs and training of you. I have a come up with a simple method to help you remember your role in this relationship. I call it the "Four S's" which are:

Silence

Service

Servitude

Spanking

Without another word the hairbrush came down on my bottom over and over again. After 10 or so you flipped up my dress to expose my bum and pushed me down across your lap before the spanking resumed. I squirmed then squealed with each smack but there was no sign of you stopping and then I began to plead and beg. You stopped and then lectured me,

"I have been far too patient and understanding and you have not proven that you can be trusted so this is the only way I can enforce my expectations. The sooner you learn about Silence, Service and Servitude the sooner the spankings will end. One day you will be a properly trained sissy that no longer needs spanking however that day is a long way off."

The spanking continued and I was screaming and crying when the doorbell rang. You stopped and cheerfully said to me,

"Saved by the bell. Now go answer the door."