The Director: Club Incognito

Story Info
The Director creates a sexual playground.
4k words
4.34
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers

This story involves characters introduced in previous Director stories: The Director's Kitten, The Director: Lucy, The Director Helps a Marriage, and The Director: Julie Ann. I recommend reading those first.

*

The Director typed on a keyboard. He pulled up an account he had created. Pictures of a curvaceous young woman in various states of undress, appeared on the screen. Julie Ann, who had recently been obsessed with the idea of being exposed, now had an outlet. Each day there was a more revealing picture. Originally, Julie Ann had sent the pictures to him to post; now she took care of that herself. Her confidence was growing, as was her list of followers, now in the thousands.

It satisfied her cravings but it was only a matter of time before someone recognized her where she worked at the diner, and that might mean trouble.

He opened his email, stored on a secure server of his own design.

Lucy reported she had met an old friend, Reed, who she had played with many times. It started as usual with a flogging. Then she had surprised him by wanting to suck his cock. As the Director had hypnotized her to do, she orgasmed when he came in her mouth. Now Reed was thinking they had relationship possibilities, which concerned Lucy.

From Catherine Vincent there was a request for something to do. Catherine needed to be useful. He could often put her talents as an aspiring actress to use, or simply let her suck his cock. Each act of sex deepened his control over her, although already she would do anything he asked. He wanted to be careful not to overfeed her or any of the women who served him.

Catherine had helped bring Jane into his service. Jane, too, had sent him an email, letting him know of the bedroom games she had played with Cliff. Both Jane and her husband were submissive by nature, which had created trouble in their marriage. Now they were both submissive to him. He would send Jane instructions on what to do to Cliff, and she, in turn, would dominate her husband. They both wanted to go deeper into that -- Cliff, in his submission to his wife, and Jane, in her dominance of her husband but also her submission to the Director.

They were open books to him. but none of them knew his name. A master of disguise, the Director could walk right past them with him recognizing him. His DNA bent others to his will. Even breathing the same air had some effect, a kiss more, and sex more still. He felt the responsibility of their surrender to him. Today he was contemplating an idea that would help see to their needs. He had gathered the information he needed. It was time for action. He typed out an email to Catherine Vincent, setting his plan in motion.

***

Two nights later an attractive willowy brunette walked into Rick's, a spacious nightclub in a trendy section of town. Rick's had been a strip club not long ago, but that business had gone south as people started staying home and watching more internet porn, and now it hosted a variety of tamer entertainments. It was a Wednesday night, so of course it was slow, but this night it was beyond slow. It was dead. A woman in cowboy boots, daisy dukes, and a polka-dot blouse was doing her best to lead a country line dance with only two line dancers. The bartender was polishing already clean glasses. An older man sat at a table, sorting receipts. The spaciousness of the club made it look even emptier. There were several side rooms, once used for lap dances, but they also appeared empty.

The brunette ignored the dancers and the bar and pulled up a chair across from the old man.

The man looked up, surprised to see a woman half his age paying any attention to him when the action, such as it was, was clearly elsewhere. The woman was dressed smartly in a black cocktail dress with a deep V neckline. Apparently her small perky breasts needed no bra. She carried a small folder with her.

He adjusted his spectacles. "Can I help you?"

"George Fargill?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's me."

She reached into her dress and pulled out a check and placed it on the table. The heading read "The Directorate." It was for thirty thousand dollars, made out to him, but it was unsigned.

Fargill's gaze followed the woman's hand, lingering a moment at her cleavage before looking at the check, and then back at the woman. "What is this about?"

"For the purchase of Rick's nightclub, and all licenses possessed by it," the woman said.

Fargill's eyes grew shrewd. "It's worth a lot more than that."

"The building is, but you lease the building." She put the folder on the table and opened it. "This would be the contract of sale. That lease would convey, of course, but it is a doubtful asset, even though it is for six years, since your receipts barely cover it, and you can't generate more without paying bartenders, dance leaders, and so forth."

Fargill hesitated. "I hadn't thought of Rick's as being for sale, but you're partly right. We're doing better than you think, however. Fifty thousand."

The woman opened her hands. "I came with only one check, and as you see, I have no place to put another one. I might be able to come back next week, with a check for twenty-five thousand, after you lose some more money operating. I'm empowered to sign, but not, I'm afraid, to negotiate."

"Fuck," Fargill started looking through the pages of documents in the folder. "I should get a lawyer to read these through."

"Of course," she said. "Shall I return Friday? I'm afraid the place becomes less valuable to my company the longer you hold it. So as I said, next week the price would have to be lower."

Fargill held his head in his hands and sighed. "I really wanted to make a go of this. Do you know what it's like to have a dream, and fail?"

"Yes," said the woman, showing empathy for the first time. "I wanted to become an actress. I found a new dream. You can, too."

Fargill sighed. "I'll sign now." He started putting his signature on the papers, where the woman directed him. She affixed her signature next to his, on each sheet that required it. Then she signed the check.

He looked at it. "Catherine Vincent, hmm?"

Catherine smiled. "That's me."

"How long have you been working for The Directorate?" he asked. "And what do they want with the place, anyway?"

"We're going to turn it into a sex club, Mr. Fargill," she said with a grin, and grinned more as she chose her words carefully. "And I have been in service to the Director for only a short time, but I have to say, I love it!"

"A sex club? You mean a strip joint? That didn't work here before. Good luck with it. You'll need it." He got up and walked over to the bartender, presumably to give him the news that Rick's was in new hands.

Catherine looked around. There would be some remodeling to do. The tables and chairs were drab wood, the walls were bare, and the cream-colored wallpaper was worn. Maybe Master would seduce an interior decorator. She couldn't wait to see what he had planned for the place.

***

Two weeks later the neon "Rick's" sign, a relic of the hangout's strip club days, had been replaced by a smaller "Incognito" in tasteful silver on black script lettering. Those walking inside would scarcely believe they were at the same address. Those allowed inside, rather; a large bouncer stood next to Catherine Vincent in the small room at the club's entrance, ready to enforce her decisions on who to admit, which in turn were informed by the guidelines of the Director.

Julie Ann was waved in, of course, even before the club opened.

Inside, dark red wallpaper, decorated with tasteful framed black and white erotic drawings and photographs, had replaced the faded cream color. Round tables with tops of polished black stone had replaced the wooden booths. The dance floor was lit with red lights and included two stripper poles. The side rooms were decked out in an opulent boudoir style. Most of the rooms no longer had a door. Instead, a single red velvet rope draped gracefully across the threshold. Large television screens high on the walls of the main room displayed live video of the interior of the side rooms.

Julie Ann headed for the office, where she was told her uniform would be on a counter. She suspected it would be lowcut, maybe with a mid-thigh skirt. The Director had told her to come wearing a garter belt, a thong, stockings, and heels, so presumably the uniform would go over that. She had specifically been told not to wear a bra, so perhaps one would be provided, or she'd be wearing a corset or something that had some built-in support.

A man sitting in the office introduced himself as Cliff. Cliff was apparently working for the club.

"Julie Ann," she said. Cliff didn't interest her, especially. She picked up the bit of fabric on the counter. "This is my uniform?" asked Julie Ann. There had to be more to it.

"That's what the Director said," Cliff replied. He occupied the desk of the club's office, but he wasn't in charge, Julie Ann knew. He was only passing on directions. She noticed the ring on his finger, simple white gold wedding band.

"Surely this isn't even legal," Julie Ann objected.

"Apparently the place has a nudity license, as it used to be a strip club. So yes, it is."

Julie Ann sighed. "He will be here, right?"

They both knew who she referred to. "In disguise. He's very good at that. He could be anyone."

"Well, if he's watching, I suppose I can," Julie Ann said. "Where do I change?"

"Here, or in the ladies."

"Turn your head, then."

Cliff turned his head obediently. Julie Ann was disappointed he didn't take a peek. It didn't take her long because there wasn't that much to change into. All she really had to do was taking off her knee length skirt and the sweater she'd been wearing and put on the "uniform," which consisted entirely of a very short black pleated skirt that barely covered her ass if she stood perfectly straight.

"Where's the top?" she asked.

"There isn't one. May I turn around now?"

Julie Ann shrugged. "Oh, sure, go ahead, everyone else is going to see, why shouldn't you?"

Cliff turned and gulped. "Have to say you're very attractive, Miss Julie Ann."

"Especially when my big breasts are naked?" Julie Ann teased.

"Yes, especially."

"Do you want to touch them?" Julie Ann asked.

"What man wouldn't?" said Cliff.

Julie Ann grinned. "Hopefully they all do, but unless I'm directed otherwise, no one gets to. This is going to be very different from working at the diner."

"Yes, miss. I imagine it will be."

***

An hour later Julie Ann was enjoying the stares of both men and women as she wandered through the club, fetching drinks and snacks from the bar and raking in significant tips, which she stuffed in her garter. While returning to the bar with an empty platter, she glanced up at one of the screens that showed what was going on in a side room. Seeing and being seen was obviously one of the attractions of Incognito, and a curvy blond woman was eagerly sucking a well-built man's cock. The screen meant that almost anyone in the club could see the blowjob as it happened. Julie Ann enjoyed being seen in her skimpy topless outfit, and wondered what it would be like to be watched performing such an intimate act. She would, if the Director ordered her to. He kept pushing her to be more daring. She watched for a few extra seconds.

Then she dropped the platter to the floor.

"Doctor Fischer?" she said.

"Hmm, what's that?" asked a man at a table nearby.

One of the rules of Incognito was not to reveal names. What happened at Incognito, stayed at Incognito. So Julie Ann tried to recover quickly. "A fissure. In the earth. Did you feel an earthquake?"

"Uh, no. But I'd be happy to, uh, make the earth move for you, if you know what I mean."

"One earthquake was enough! We're good." She gathered up the platter from the floor, glad there hadn't been a drink or two balanced on it. She knew she was flashing her ass every time she bent over. The thought made her wet.

She straightened. The man was staring. "Get you anything?" she asked.

"Um, just the view is mighty fine, don't think I need more than that."

Julie Ann blushed, secretly pleased, and headed to the bar, not able to resist looking up at the screen once more to see her psychotherapist giving head. Dr. Fischer -- Lucy, she was always asking Julie Ann to call her -- was clearly taking the man deep down her throat. The man tensed, and then his mouth opened. Lucy stayed on, swallowing all the man gave her. On the screen, Lucy's body seemed to shake as well, as if she too was gripped by an orgasm just from giving pleasure.

She wondered if she should admit what she saw at the next session. But she herself had been working the center of the room. It would have been difficult for Lucy to get to the side room without seeing her on the way.

She got replacements for the orders she'd dropped, and delivered them. When she looked up again, Lucy was pulling her shirt on, and talking to the man, who was now zipped and standing. Then Lucy headed toward the exit, which meant she would be heading straight toward Julie Ann. Julie Ann decided a detour was in order. She headed for another part of the club.

She found Cliff sitting in another private room on a similar couch to the one the man had been sitting on while getting oral attention from Lucy.

A curvy brunette was bent over a table. She was wearing a wedding ring which Julie Ann thought was a match for Cliff's. She was being fucked hard from behind by a Latino man whose muscles indicated regular visits to the gym.

"You like watching men fuck me, don't you, Cliff?," the woman asked. "Filling me up while your cock is locked away and can't even get all the way hard even when the sexy waitress comes by?"

"Yes Ma'am," Cliff said. He looked up quickly at Julie Ann, and then back to his wife.

"Whoa, Jane. His cock is locked away?" asked the man fucking her.

"Yep. It's turning him on, watching us. And the more he gets turned on, the more uncomfortable it is to have his cock in a cage. Fuck me hard, Julio."

Julio grinned. "I can do that. But no way am I calling you ma'am." He grabbed Jane's hips and slammed into her roughly, with lots of enthusiasm.

Julie Ann watched some more. It wasn't the sex that fascinated her, but that Jane was being watched.

Jane looked up at her. "Could you get the lube from the table, sweetie? I want him to take -- oh! --me in the ass."

Anal can't feel good, can it? Maybe the woman just liked to be seen doing more outlandish things. If so, she was a kindred spirit. Julie Ann walked over to the get the clear bottle of lube that rested, along with condoms and cleanup supplies, on a small table. She bent over, for Cliff's benefit. Was his cock really in a cage, trying to get hard but not able to? She put the lube within reach of everyone, and then headed back to the main part of the club, hoping to avoid Lucy but feeling she'd shirked waitressing long enough. On the way she glanced up at one of the screens. Well, she didn't have to worry about running into her psychotherapist. She was in one of the private rooms and on her knees again, giving a different guy a blowjob.

She took a few orders and headed back to the bar.

A redhead stood at the bar. She wore a green dress that matched her eyes and revealed a little freckled cleavage, but her dress covered her knees and by the standards of those present it was modest.

"I wish," she said to herself, "I had the guts to behave so..." Her voice trailed off apparently realizing that she was not the only one who could hear what she was saying.

Julie Ann opened her mouth to ask if she could help, but a man with steel-gray eyes, stood up next to her. "So...?" he asked. He looked at the redhead only for a moment, and then smiled at Julie Ann, sweeping her with a hot gaze. She blushed. There was something familiar about those eyes.

The redhead looked at the man. "So wantonly," she said. Her voice seemed a mixture of disapproval and desire.

I was that way, once. Wanting, and disapproving. Now I'm a topless waitress in a sex club. While she piled drinks on a tray, she listened.

"Do you really wish that?" asked the man.

"To act like that?" replied the woman.

"No, to have the guts to act like that. Do you wish you were that free?"

She shrugged. "Yeah. Yeah I do."

"What's your name?"

"Jessica. What's yours?"

"Some call me the Director." He winked at Julie Ann, before giving Jessica his full attention. "And I can make it happen," he said. "I can give you the courage to behave as wantonly as you wish. Look at me."

Jessica turned to him, and he to her. Julie Ann knew what it was like to stare into those eyes.

"Have you ever kissed someone, without even knowing their name?" he asked.

Jessica shook her head.

"But you have the courage to do so now, don't you?" he asked, his lips growing nearer.

Jessica nodded, tilted her head, and her lips met his.

The Director put his hand around Jessica's waist. "Let's go to one of the side rooms, and you will show me just how brave you are."

"The side rooms with the cameras, where everything appears on the screens, for everyone to watch?"

The Director smiled. "Yes. Those side rooms."

Julie Ann watched as Jessica and the Director walked away. The Director drew the velvet rope across the entrance, which meant that people could watch, but not enter. They entered the view of one of the large screens. Jessica didn't resist as the Director slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders, and helped it fall to the floor. A few minutes later, the redhead was straddling his cock, riding him cowgirl style.

"What are you watching?" said a familiar voice.

"Dr. -- I mean, Lucy!"

Lucy smiled. "I've heard you met the Director. And I've seen your website. So we've both seen each other being lascivious, and we both have the same wonderful man in our lives. I don't think you need my help anymore, but I hope we can be friends?"

Julie Ann stared. The Director hadn't come into her diner by accident. Lucy had tipped him off. Betrayed her confidence. For a moment she was angry, and then she relaxed. Meeting the Director had been the best thing to ever happen to her. How else would she have gotten a job walking around half naked being ogled? Lucy had known what she needed, and the Director had given her a push to get it. It had worked out, and she'd always liked Lucy.

"Friends," Julie Ann agreed. "Let me deliver these orders, and then maybe I'll take a break and we can talk."

Lucy nodded. "I'll be at one of the tables."

By the time Julie Ann got free, Lucy wasn't sitting alone. Julie Ann recognized Catherine, the woman who'd been out front, seemingly in charge, and Jane, the curvy brunette who'd been getting fucked hard in front of her husband Cliff. They were looking around at the screens when Julie Ann sat down next to them.

"I wonder where he is," asked Jane. "Oh, hi!"

Lucy gestured around. "Julie Ann, Jane. Jane, Julie Ann. And relax. We all know the Director, here."

"Nice to meet you, Julie Ann," said Jane. "And thanks for the lube."

"You're welcome," replied Julie Ann. "Where's your husband? Cliff is your husband, isn't he?"

"Yes," said Jane. "He's up front."

"We're not letting anyone in," explained Catherine. "It's too late. So we just need someone to ask people if they had a good time on the way out, or if they had any problems."

"Ah," said Julie Ann.

"Anyway," said Jane again. "I still wonder where he is. He said he'd be here."

Catherine grinned. "He could be anyone."

"No," said Julie Ann, eager to ingratiate herself. "He's that guy, right there." She pointed to the screen where he was still fucking the redhead.

"Are you sure?" asked Lucy.

Amaraine
Amaraine
489 Followers
12