The Director: Club Incognito

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure. Look at those eyes. No matter what he looks like otherwise, he always has those same steel gray eyes."

Catherine smiled. "Looks like we're going to have another addition to the harem, then, hmm?"

"Why are you pleased by that?" asked Lucy.

"Because I want whatever The Director wants," said Catherine.

Jane chuckled. "Cliff has a thing for redheads, too bad he's missing the show. I do so like to see him squirm when his cock tries to get hard."

"You're really getting into this domme thing, aren't you?" asked Catherine.

"Yep. I just needed a little guidance, I think. He's sitting out there, trying to concentrate, knowing there's a load of cum in my pussy he's going to have to eat out once the club closes."

"Just one?" asked Lucy.

"We aren't all quite such massive sluts as you," said Jane, with a grin that took any sting out of the words.

"Unless you're ordered to be," Catherine said.

Jane blushed. "Yes, unless that."

On the screen, the redhead climaxed, throwing back her head in a primal scream. Even from the private room the sound traveled through the club. "Oh my god!"

"One more," said Catherine. "You know, people will come to the club just to see all of you hot girls perform."

"All of us hot girls," Lucy corrected.

"All of us," Catherine agreed.

"I'm going to see if I can suck the cum out of one more guy," said Lucy.

"I'm going to go tease Cliff a little about the redhead action he's missing," said Jane.

Catherine smiled. "Do you want me to take a shift waitressing, Julie Ann, so you can get some action for yourself, or even just sit for a bit? We're only open for another hour, but you can take the rest of the night off if you like."

Julie Ann shook her head. "I think the best way for me to see and be seen is to wander around the tables. And being seen is what I like." She'd been running from that fact most of her adult life, and now she admitted it to someone she'd just met. The Director, she thought, would be proud of her. So would Dr. Fischer -- Lucy.

She got up, and walked from table to table, swaying her hips as she did, aware of the way her breasts bounced. "Does anyone need anything from the bar?" she'd ask at each table, as she bent over to make sure everyone at the table got a good view of her tits, and that everyone else got an eyeful of her ass.

This, she thought, is the perfect job for me. I wonder what the Director will have me doing next?

12