The Director: Contract

Story Info
Debra seeks a promotion.
4.8k words
4.5
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Director

The Contract

Written & edited by Amnoartist

Deborah sighed. Ever since Emmerich Group landed what the girls took to calling "that" new contract, her workload around the office had more than doubled, filing and sending documents out across the firm around the clock, sometimes even working off the clock. It had to be done, was Miss Donovan's repeated comment, almost like a mantra.

The workload across Emmerich had gotten so intense that they had to start employing temps to get it done faster. It was important to the company, apparently, so Deborah didn't do much in the way of questioning things, no matter how dire things had gotten. Besides, she was too busy brooding about Miss Donovan Of course, that was the case for all the women working there: too hooked on their youthful boss' futa cock to even think twice about what was going on behind the scenes.

Even if Miss Donovan's harem of women willingly turned a blind eye, it was obvious what Emmerich was doing was either illegal or, in part, dubious. Miss Donovan's body of escorts had their own futures to think about, most heavy with children fathered by the immense youth, Deborah included. Another reason why the company was on the hunt for temps.

She'd just finished sending off another email to the HR department regarding yet another employee being entitled to the company's renowned maternity leave package. Another ten had already been sent out that week, and by Deborah's count, forty that month. That meant Miss Donovan had bred over fifty members of Emmerich's workforce in the space of a single month. Sure, it was an impressive feat Deborah and the others' pregnant pussies twitched at, but it was also the reason for the company's present hardship. It still raked in millions per week, with profit margins looking to rise by a steady fifty percent in the current quarter, but Miss Donovan's insatiable libido and escapades with employees were stopping those margins from reaching their full potential. The investors were happy but could've been in seventh heaven.

The department's double doors swung open dramatically, revealing a duo of men in boiler suits transporting a series of large barrels stacked atop a drum trolley. The barrels themselves were inconspicuous, grey with white rims, but what stood out were the men themselves. In all the time Deborah had been working at Emmerich for the past two months, never had she seen any man cross the double doors, let alone those who had just passed. They grunted as they worked together to push the trolley ahead, suggesting the contents of both barrels were heavy. Light sloshing could be heard from behind the metal casing, so it was obviously liquid.

"Never knew we got deliveries," Deborah said nonchalantly between keystrokes, trying to get the attention of Kate Peterson, a colleague adjacent to her. Deborah sighed as yet another email request came through just as the one she finished was sent off. It never did seem to stop, like an endless grind.

Kate's glance was quick, trying to retain as much eye contact with the computer as possible. The men in the boiler suits had just turned the corner near the double doors at the end of the office, stopping for a minute to get a breather.

"We don't do deliveries. All cargo comes out from Emmerich." That was all Kate said on the subject, taking a pair of headphones from her handbag and putting them on. Obviously a tactic employed to ignore Deborah, who scoffed in turn. There was no need to be rude; it was just a simple question.

The response was curious though. All cargo came from Emmerich, apparently. But the last Deborah checked, they didn't ship out anything, let alone what appeared to be chemicals, per the labelling on the barrels.

"Deborah!" Linda shouted from across the room, practically startling the woman. "Boss wants to see you."

Deborah stood outside of Miss Donovan's office just like her last visit, tying her hair into a bun to hide her nervousness. She hadn't been slacking off during her shifts. At least, not as far as she could tell. So it was anyone's guess why the boss called her in. A preparatory sigh followed, Deborah resting a hand on her pregnant belly. She wasn't going to get the boot, was she?

When she opened the door leading into Miss Donovan's office, the same familiar, yet odd feeling swam over Deborah. It felt like she'd stepped into a different dimension, waddling forward to stop just behind the chair facing Miss Donovan's desk. Their eyes locked for the briefest of moments, Deborah presuming to take her place next to the boss.

"Uh, no, Deborah. You won't be staying for long this time. I'm fairly busy today, so I'll be sure to keep things to the point." As Miss Donovan's soft-spoken words filled her ears, Deborah took a moment to simply look at her employer. The woman still had to get used to the fact she was under the employ of someone less than half her senior, but that wasn't what Deborah had focused on.

The boss had clearly gotten bigger since the duo's last encounter. Her shoulders were broader, threatening to bust through what had to be a shirt two sizes bigger than before, yet clearly too small even then, thick veins highlighted under the fabric. Those small rips on her sleeves were only going to get bigger in time and the vein running up the side of her neck was new. Deborah was fairly certain the boss was a few inches taller, too.

"I am curious though," Miss Donovan said, "how our little brood is doing."

A motherly smile crept up Deborah's lips as her head craned down to look at her belly. It had only been a few weeks since the boss bred her, yet she looked farther along in her gestation than a woman ought to be. By the looks of things, Deborah was already in her third trimester. Of course, she had to explain to her kids that they ought to expect siblings any day now. "They're doing well. Some are stronger than others."

"That's good news. How many did I put in you again? Three, I think the plan was."

"The plan was for three, yes. But you gave me five instead." Deborah seemed to blush at that particular statement, catching Miss Donovan by surprise. "Two boys and three girls, the girls being the stronger and bigger of the bunch."

Miss Donovan smiled contently, proud of herself in the knowledge her impressive tool did such good work on a woman like Deborah. Granted, older women throughout the company had also been blessed with children from her, but Deborah seemed to be lucky in a sense. "Five? I don't mean to blow my own horn, but that's impressive even by my standards. Until now, the most children I've given a woman in a single pregnancy is four."

Deborah's blush flared up. She was proud, honoured even, to know she was the one lucky enough to bear so many children for her boss.

"But I digress. We've got something to discuss."

Deborah straightened her back. The weight of her gravid belly weighed her down even then as if it made her lean forward, her taut blouse straining and pulling, the buttons clinging on for dear life. She winced, feeling one of the children inside her kick with such force it could only be one of the girls.

Miss Donovan looked down at her crotch, smiling. "You can stop now. Why don't you get up and show yourself to your colleague?"

Deborah watched as a woman's head popped up from under the boss' desk, between her crotch. Greying hair flowed down to her shoulders, arms moving swiftly to button up her blouse. Having turned, the woman caught Deborah's attention. She must've been around fifty, a little older than Deborah.

"This is Betty, one of our new temps. She'll be working with you the rest of the day. One of our investors from our new contract has come by to oversee one of the shipment that are due to go out." The boss took a moment to watch the new woman wipe something golden from the corner of her mouth. She made sure to offer a starry-eyed glance of her own, in turn. "Perhaps you've seen them?"

Miss Donovan could only have referred to the barrels those men in the boiler suits were transporting earlier. Deborah had only noticed two, but judging by the boss' comment, there was quite a few more. Whatever they were transiting, it seemed important enough for only a close-knit group to be wary of it. "The stuff in the barrels?"

"Yes. The investor's keen to see our latest product finally hit shelves by month's end. We've been working hard to get it out there, so I'm looking for people I trust to see the shipment processed properly." Miss Donovan put both legs up over her desk and spread them, allowing her to confidently reveal her naked bottom half for both Deborah and Betty to see. Consequently, this allowed the woman's impressive cock to come into display. Deborah looked, her loins afire with passion as the mammoth appendage visibly bulged, the shaft lop-sided to droop over her left quad. It twitched, still slightly firm. Deborah could see the boss' cum had turned a glowing yellow since her last summoning. That was new. "I expect you both to undertake this task with the same responsibility and care as you would when between my thighs. Is that clear?"

Both women nodded diligently, though the younger Betty seemed to exaggerate slightly by almost bowing her head in worship. Deborah half-expected the girl to drop to her knees and kowtow.

"And to answer the question that's likely floating around inside your heads. Yes, I have grown." Miss Donovan made the point of stressing her comment by grabbing her cock in her hand. It had gotten so much thicker even when flaccid that it almost needed both hands. The log-like member was then, with indifference about the woman's face, casually let go and landed on her desk with a wet slap, its freakish length drooping over the furniture's length, golden cum dribbling to pool in front of Deborah. "Considerably. Perform the task that's set before you well enough and we'll see about getting one of you a promotion."

Deborah and Betty went down the elevator to the basement level together in total silence. It was clear from the get-go that Betty was looking to impress her new boss, clutching a folder close to her chest like a prized object. They waited for the elevator doors to open and reveal some kind of hallway so they could lead the other on a bit. Of course, neither woman knew exactly where to go, but that wasn't the point. The intent was for each woman to beat the other to that promised promotion. The competition between both of them was now, firmly afoot.

The elevator doors opened, revealing a T-junction hallway.

Glancing at one another with a fierce rivalry, they turned the corner on the left, passing the sign that read "Shipping Bay." A group of men in boiler suits, not the same duo Deborah noticed earlier, passed by, hauling the same large barrels filled with the new product Miss Donovan was keen on finally having on the public market. Whatever this new product was, the investor Deborah and Betty were set to meet was sure to behold it in abundance. That much was a certainty.

When Deborah and Betty reached the shipping bay, they laid their eyes on the secretive operation they both had no idea was running from Emmerich Group. An army of men in boiler suits shifted the mysterious barrels from one corner of the massive space to the other, initially huddled together and then stacked atop one another on heavy-duty racks.

Just what the hell was going on in here? That was the question shared between both women. Judging by the "behind closed doors" nature of the whole thing, this operation was definitely illegal. But clearly, Emmerich Group's pockets were deep enough to make suspecting people turn a blind eye to it all.

"Ah, there you are!" The dulcet toned voice caught both Deborah and Betty off-guard, too caught up in the spectacle in front of their eyes to notice the woman now standing in front of them. "I'm Gina Kleiner, CEO of Kleiner Industries. You must be Deborah and Betty."

Deborah then realized. This woman was the investor they were set to meet and oversee the product with. In addition, this Gina Kleiner looked no older than twenty, sharing a trait with Emmerich's hung futa boss. Deborah had a hunch that particular detail wasn't because of coincidence. She eyeballed Betty extend her hand out to the woman with the expectation of it being shaken in confidence.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am." Of course, Betty's endgame was all about that promotion. She believed it would be in the bag if she befriended or assisted Gina as much as possible, to the point of being on the woman's back.

But Gina was opposed to Betty's obviously feigned goodwill. Instead, the woman turned to Deborah, enthralled by its largeness. The buttons on her blouse were inching closer to popping clean off, now. "Ah, I see your boss has been busy having fun with her employees, as usual. You're the largest of which I've seen. Are you a favourite of hers?"

Deborah blushed. She quite liked the idea of being Miss Donovan's favourite, her broodmare, even. But it would be stepping out of line if she were to admit that, especially around the now jealous Betty.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Gina moved from the duo, approaching one of the racks holding the barrels in place. A sigh escaped her lungs, a gloved hand moving to touch one of the barrels' rims almost covetously. Judging by that impression, it was clear to both Deborah and Betty that Gina had been looking forward to this moment for quite some time, her eyes trailing from one end of the rack to the other, counting a dozen barrels in each row, totalling somewhere around fifty. And that was just the first of a few hundred racks positioned around the massive space that made up the shipping bay.

"So this is it, then? This is the product?" Gina turned to the duo of Emmerich employees with the expectation that they were in the know about the whole thing. But judging by their shared anxiousness, they were clueless.

"Maybe?" Betty answered. Being utterly lost on what this 'product' was had completely derailed her train of thought, forcing her to pick up the pieces of professionalism shattered by the mystery. "Frankly, Miss Donovan didn't see fit to disclose that information to us."

Deborah nodded in agreement. "We were just told to assist you as best we can while you do what's needed to ensure the product goes public."

"I see. Well, allow me to show you. I'm sure your boss won't mind. You!" Gina clicked her fingers and pointed to one of the men in the boiler suits standing in the corner with a cigarette in hand. He seemed startled by the woman seeking his aid, would much prefer smoking his cigarette in peace, during his well-earned break. But judging by her stern glance, Gina no doubt would've thought differently. "Open this barrel. I want our little friends here to see what we're shipping out."

The worker grabbed an angle-grinder from the nearby shelf level with Gina's waist and set himself to work. Before long, the barrel's lid was being ground with all the man's might, sparks flying over his shoulders. Deborah noted Gina's growing excitement as the lid loosened bit by bit, before sliding clean off the barrel and landing at the woman's feet.

The worker trailed off.

It was then Deborah and Betty realized what they were looking at, what "product" they were chosen to oversee with Emmerich's investor. The glow that dazzled with such brilliant gold that it almost blinded both women was the giveaway. They knew exactly what it was, but couldn't bring themselves to stop looking anyway. It was thick and gooey, almost like custard.

Eventually, it was Betty who broke the silence between both women, watching Gina run a finger through and around the syrupy liquid like a spoon, utterly mesmerized by it. "You're selling Miss Donovan's cum?"

"To the highest bidders on the market. Your boss' semen is, indeed, special, as I'm sure you, Deborah, are especially aware." Gina took a moment to look at Miss Donovan's bodily fluid running between her fingers, marvelling at the eerie glow that pulsed like a light. "Amazing."

Deborah looked around the shipping bay, seeing barrel after barrel being stacked on more shelves, others carted into HGVs for transportation to God knows where. There must've been thousands of them just sitting there, ready to be moved -- all filled to the brim with their boss' glowing cum. Knowing that, all Deborah could do was resist touching her clit as it pulsed with excitement.

"Your boss knew she had something special, so didn't want it going to waste. Impregnating her employees with near-limitless broods is one thing, but she understood there's so much more potential to be extracted from her seed." Gina didn't expect Deborah or Gina to understand her point of view. Why would they? They were just low-level employees doing what they were told, likely in the hopes of receiving a promotion. "Most of the investors weren't keen. But we at Kleiner see that potential. So, after taking part in a few 'clinical enhancements' funded by yours truly, your boss' cum is now at its purest form, allowing for that potential to be realized."

Deborah and Betty weren't exactly sure if Gina was insane. Sure, the words that escaped from her soft lips suggested such, but both women knew just how enthralled they were by Miss Donovan's massive cock and thick loads. Gina seemed to suggest she'd given her the means to become even more irresistible. That wasn't something neither woman would be quick to pass on.

"Time for a taste, I think," Gina said.

Deborah watched as the investor sucked on the sticky remains of Miss Donovan's cum hanging loosely from her fingers like stringy cheese, the signature glow blooming brighter as it came into contact with the woman's lips. A contented, almost aroused sigh followed, quickly trailed by a shudder as Gina felt an electric sensation run down her spine. Drool gathered at the corner of her lips.

Deborah's eyes lowered to track Gina's arm moving to her groin, rubbing it gently yet with a clear sense of libido. Her neck craned backwards as a moan was liberated from her throat.

"Oh God, this is--uuuuhhhh!"

That was when Deborah saw it. The fabric of Gina's trousers with a pressed crease shifted near the crotch, protruding outwards as if overcome with some kind of growth. A growth the investor was quick to take hold of covetously, moving her arm back and forth in a stroking motion. Before long, the singular swelling was accompanied by two more, hanging loosely under the thicker, longer development that seemed to push out more and more, threatening to tear through the woman's trousers and do away with her modesty.

Deborah and Betty looked at one another with a shared understanding. Gina was growing a cock right in front of their eyes! It was only rational to believe this was a result of her ingesting Miss Donovan's cum, the resultant effects springing from the 'clinical enhancements' mentioned previously. It was all happening so quick; Betty could see Gina's left testicle chafe against her thigh, while Deborah noticed different changes.

Gina's shoulders squirmed under her pointed blazer as their muscles shared in the growth, fighting themselves for space. The fibres of her blazer pushed hard against the tide that was her expansion, trying diligently yet futilely to resist. But it wasn't long before her shoulders bust through the outfit, revealing them in their new boulder-sized glory. The damage continued with fresh cuts forming in the sleeves, muscled forearms peeking out from them, readying to reveal themselves such as her shoulders did. But Gina could feel something different, a raw surge of power flowing through her.

Betty's eyes clocked Gina's bulge, swallowing nervously as rips formed there too, a damp patch following on to outline the shape and size of the woman's newfound girth. She was just so...horny. In fact, Gina had never felt so turned on before, felt as though she could fuck anything and anyone that moved. Her balls swelled to grow even larger as if registering her own arousal was a stimulant for more girth. She felt the growth subsiding. But his was just the start. That much was a certainty at least.

12