The Director: Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah and Betty watched as Gina pulled the tattered remains of her blazer apart like confetti, taking her shirt with it. This, in turn, exposed the investor's

"Oh God, that was amazing! This product is sure to sell well on the private markets. But I'm so horny now." Gina ran her hands through her velvety dark hair, her biceps bulging as they shifted slightly to make some more space for themselves, inching close to twenty inches.

Gina's new weapon twitched as if it had a mind of its own.

"Tell you what. No doubt your boss promised a promotion for one of you if this shipment gets out. So..." Gina grabbed the sides of her trousers. Judging by how stretched-out they looked, at this point they were clearly clinging on for dear life. As Gina pulled them down, her bulging cock thick as a grown man's arm pushed itself further upwards to level with her chest. The trousers' rips widened to lose their integrity completely, reduced to pieces of fabric gathering at the now-naked woman's feet. "Assist me with taking this out for a test run and I'll be sure to put in a referral that assures you both get that promotion. How does that sound?"

Deborah and Betty looked at one another, smiles creeping along their lips as they shared in the process of unbuttoning their shirts. Their shared, jealous rivalry had been stripped, exchanged for camaraderie.

Deborah had taken the lead to share in her and Betty's goal of servicing Gina, the duo stripped bare and on their knees like the craving whores they were. Deborah began with a vanilla blowjob. Or at least, that was the goal. When she put her mouth to the tip of Gina's wide and vascular shaft, she realized it was too big for her. She looked up at the investor, pleadingly, her initial eagerness now swapped for hesitation.

"I can't. I can't take all of that." There was an impression of disappointment about Deborah's tone. She wanted, oh, so much to suck on Gina's new member, give it a test drive, but was wary of the potential damage it might do to her little mouth. Gina's cock bobbed up and down. It looked vicious, angry even. "What if I--"

Gina looked down at the concerned woman sternly, no best pleased by her statement. The investor was horny and in dire need of being indulged, her fat cock visibly bulging as if it had come to life, self-aware of its own looming pleasure. "I don't care if you have to break your jaw to make me fit. Get to work!"

Betty, meanwhile, flanked Deborah, cupping Gina's grapefruit-sized testicles in her hands and massaging them gleefully. She couldn't believe one's balls could be so large, firm and strong-looking. Upon close inspection, Betty noted the musculature of Gina's testicles were particularly developed to appear like abdominals. Following that, she could see them shift and roil in a spasm-like motion. Gina had so much semen backed up in her balls that it could actually be noticed by the human eye! It was odd to look at, at first but didn't stop Betty from leaning in and sucking Gina's balls with a sense of craving.

"See? Your friend doesn't seem bothered by it." Gina thumbed Betty's cheek caringly. She was such a good little whore. Almost like a pet, really. It was clear she really wanted the promotion that was promised. But Gina-- Gina could probably give her that and more. "Just like Miss Donovan did with you, maybe I'll give her a brood of my own."

Deborah eyed Gina's cock stretch further outward to grow bigger, the tip now brushing off her cheek. She could feel it throb against her skin as if trying to coax her to do the deed. But there was something about Gina's words that made Deborah tingle.

"Do it. Get me pregnant!" Betty pleaded breathily, now fully tugging Gina's balls to convince her to see the act through. If Deborah wouldn't comply with serving Gina, she certainly would. And then some. "Make me your broodmare."

Gina drove her cock to the right, seeing an interest in Betty's proposition. The investor only sought to impregnate the older woman the once, to experiment with her new addition. But the prospect of Betty being Gina's broodmare certainly made things interesting.

Gina practically lunged at Betty, pinning her to the wall flanking the shelves holding the barrels in place. They wobbled, teetering close to the edge and spilling over the floor, but Gina was too horned up to care. Deborah would've stepped in to save the stock if she wasn't already interfering with herself watching the investor pound Betty. Gina's naked glutes bulged and rippled with each thrust, grunting forcefully to accentuate both her superior power and arousal. Deborah's pussy throbbed at the spectacle.

"That's it, yeah! Uhh! Get...me...pregnant!" Each of Gina's thrusts was harder and stronger, inspiring some degree of pain to shoot through Betty, but she fought through it, welcomed it, even. Through twitching eyes she regarded Deborah. She bit her lips in lust, her legs spread to allow her pussy to be observed as she touched it. But that wasn't what Betty had focused on. Rather, the woman's pregnant belly bobbing up and down in sync with her self-pleasure. "Give me your babies! All of them!"

Gina laughed heartily. Clearly, Betty was enjoying this. The investor grunted as she forced more of her meat into the hungry woman, so much now that her stomach bulged from its thickness, the outline of her cock prominent. "You're a good little whore, aren't you? Say it. I want you to say it!"

"I'm a good little whore! I'm a good little whore!" Betty felt Gina's balls slap hard against her thighs as the thrusts continued, her grip tightened around the comparatively tiny woman's wrists. She was close now. So close.

Deborah's own moans were more apparent now. There was no denying she would've preferred being in Betty's place, but there was something...unique about watching Gina pummel Betty instead. Granted, the intention here was for her to impregnate one of the two, and Deborah was already expecting. But still...what she would give to be in Betty's place. She was practically leaking now anyway, her heart thumping wildly to keep up with the pace of Gina's ravaging.

"I'm gonna...uhhh....I'm gonnaaaa........"

Betty's life seemed to flash in front of her at that precise moment. A rush of images detailing her achievements in life, from high school to university, first job to a career in finance, then her seemingly fated position as a temp at Emmerich. And now, as she felt the torrential rush of Gina's cum burst and channel its way through her body and fill her womb, bloating her belly full of the futa's superior seed, she knew.

She knew she was pregnant now.

Gina's cock detached itself from Betty, the woman sliding off the log-like meat-stick to land on the puddle on the floor below. Betty just smiled, her mind numbed, knowing the future ahead of her. Gina looked at her cock Its shaft was slick with love juice, dripping and hanging loosely like melted cheese. She took her manhood in her hand.

"An adequate trial run for my new addition, wouldn't you say, Betty?" Gina only heard gentle mumbles in return, prompting her to smile smugly. "Yes, I thought as much. Not to worry though. I'm sure my brood you will carry over time will suffice for further pleasure."

Deborah's mind was as utterly destroyed as Betty's, and all she did was watch and pleasure herself from the display. Even Miss Donovan was incapable of that! Deborah beheld Gina's cock once more. It was still semi-hard, but there was no denying it was even bigger now, the tip merely an inch from touching the floor.

"Now...about that promotion..."

12