The Director Helps a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress," asked Cliff. "I haven't satisfied you yet!"

"I don't come for your pleasure," she said. "I come for mine." Actually, she came for the Director's pleasure, and only because of his orders had she allowed Cliff to get her off with his mouth twice already, the first two times with him on the floor. "Now, we're going to watch a little TV."

"Television?" asked Cliff, clearly disappointed.

"Porn. Of the sort I want you to watch regularly."

"Oh." He still sounded uncertain, but clearly her explanation improved matters. His cock was rock hard, as it had been most of the night.

"Sit on the couch, face the TV, and close your eyes until I say to open them."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, and obeyed immediately.

She slid a device the Director had given her into an empty HDMI slot on the TV. Then she flipped through the inputs until she had the one she wanted.

She took the remote control with her, and sat down next to him, wrapping her red-nailed fingers around his hard shaft. "Now, open your eyes and tell me what you see."

He did. And would have jumped up, and she not pushed down on his chest with the fist she had wrapped around the remote. "That's my wife!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, it is. Isn't that exciting?" She stroked his cock, ever so gently.

The man Jane was with did not look like the man she'd seen in the gym, although he had a similar athletic build. You see what I want you to see, he had said. He had the same steel gray eyes the Director always did. Cliff watched, mesmerized, as the man unzipped Jane's dress, letting it fall to the floor. Jane wore lacy red lingerie, a matched bra and panty set.

"Such a sexy woman," Cat purred. "Would you like to hear, too?"

Cliff nodded. His face revealed his nervousness and uncertainty, but his cock told Cat that he was turned on. She pushed the unmute button.

"He can see me doing this?" Jane was saying.

"Yes, he can. And hear you, too, if they've gotten around to that part."

"Uh, hello Cliff," Jane said, as the man cupped her lace covered breasts from behind. The man whispered something to her.

"Yes," she said in response.

"She's going to have sex with him, Cliff," Cat purred. "And you're going to watch it. You're going to cum watching another man use your wife. You're such a good boy."

Cliff looked like he wanted to object. But he didn't. His cock stayed hard in Cat's hand.

"Say, 'Yes, Mistress Cat.'"

"Yes, Mistress Cat."

They watched as Jane stripped naked for the man. She undid his pants and knelt before him, taking his cock into her mouth.

"He's dominating her. She belongs to him. And you belong to me." Cat kept stroking him, stopping when he seemed about to come.

On the screen, wet sloshing sounds accompanied the enthusiastic blowjob. Jane took him all the way back until she gagged, and then gasped and looked determined to get even more in her mouth the next time.

"Please," Cliff said.

"Please what, Cliff?" asked Cat.

"Please let me cum."

"Not until he does. Not until Jane's Master cums, inside her mouth, or her pussy."

"Oh."

"I want you to want it. I want you to want him to take her."

Cliff's breath was ragged. "Yes, Mistress."

"Jane and I both serve him. He is our Master. The Director. And you serve me. And you serve Jane, too. You're very lucky, to have two women to serve. Two mistresses, both slaves to such a powerful man."

"My wife, a slave?" asked Cliff.

"And your mistress, just like me, Cliff. You want her pleasure. And you want his pleasure. He owns us, so as our property, he owns you too."

"He's going to fuck her."

Cat glanced at the screen. Given that the Director had Jane bent over the couch now, it seemed likely. Jane's pussy glistened with desire. They both watched as his cock entered her soft wet pussy and heard her moans. She came almost instantly, and the moans became screams.

"Does she cum that easily, that hard, when you fuck her, Cliff?"

Cliff shook his head. "No. No, Mistress."

"Jane's not going to want to give that up, Cliff, but she's not going to give you up either. Let's watch him fuck her. When he cums in her, I'll let you cum. Won't that be nice?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Cliff was enraptured by the scene. Cat put down the remote and pulled out her phone. She pressed a few buttons as she slowly teased Cliff's cock. Cliff's eyes never left the screen.

"Don't you want him to cum in her?" Cat asked. She knew that Jane and the Director could hear her now. Her voice echoed slightly as it was played back from the television.

"Yes."

"To cum in your wife?"

"Yes."

"Beg him to do it. I know you need to cum so badly." His cock kept swelling, almost there. But she knew the signs now. She knew when to back off. She could edge him all night if she had to.

"Please."

"Please what. Tell him."

"Please cum in my wife!"

At that moment, the man leaned over and murmured something to Jane. What he said was inaudible. But Jane wasn't. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard! Let my husband watch you fuck me, fill me. Use me for your pleasure. Cum in your slut!"

"Cum, slut," said the man, and at his words the woman convulsed with an orgasm.

"He can make her cum with his words," said Cat. "She is his. You'll cum when I tell you to, too."

Cliff's eyes were wide, and he was speechless. Cat knew that the Director's commands had an almost hypnotic quality, and she did not have the power of his voice. But a hand on man's cock could be just as good.

She heard the man on the screen sigh, a sigh she had heard before, when pleasing the Director. Her mouth watered, for she was used to hearing that sigh as he filled her mouth with his precious seed. His cum bound her to him, he had told her. Once he came in someone, they wanted to serve him. Now he was filling Jane with his cum.

"Cum, Cliff. Cum for your Mistress. Cum for your new Master. Cum for your wife." She stroked him, and didn't pull back this time. He ejaculated a long stream, splashing onto the floor, and kept spurting as Cat kept stroking him.

On the screen, the Director pulled out. Jane's pussy was clearly visible, cum leaking down her thighs. The Director moved out of view, and the camera zoomed in for a close-up.

"Good boy," said Cat.

"I've never cum so hard in my life," said Cliff.

"Neither has your wife," Cat reminded him.

Cliff just stared, and collapsed back on the sofa.

***

Jane came home a little after midnight.

"Did you have a good time?" Jane asked Cliff. Her core ached. Her legs were sore. Her pussy felt raw and used. She had no regrets.

Cliff hesitated, and said, "Yes."

"Did you lick Cat's pussy?" asked Jane.

Again the hesitation, and then he said, "Yes."

"I want you to lick some more, Cliff. Lie down on the couch."

"Don't you want to shower first?"

Jane shook her head. "No. He forbade it. And I'll do anything he tells me to."

"Why?"

"Because he gave me what I needed, but also because --" It seemed fantastical, and she didn't want to admit she believed it. "Because his cum is powerful. Because it made me his slave to have him cum in me. He told me it would, and I told him to go ahead. To make me his."

"Oh."

"We'll always be together, Cliff, but you need to eat me. Now. Before I shower. So you can taste his cum, and you can be his slave, too." She pushed him, slowly but insistently, and he reclined on the couch. She pulled up her dress and lowered her pussy onto his face. Her panties were in her purse.

He licked. She knew he could taste the Director's cum. Knew what it would do. They would be his, together. The Director had promised that. Had promised he'd make them closer. That he would be good for their marriage. In service, they would be bonded forever.

She came at the thought of it, with a little help from Cliff's tongue.


12