The Dirndl

Story Info
A visit to a beer festival leads to an unexpected threesome.
4.7k words
3.62
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was founded on half remembered dream fragments, fueled, I suspect, by memories of fantasies shared and whispered to each other during recent love making. Somehow all of these ingredients got jumbled up in my dream and are combined with happy memories of my very lovely girl dressed in her Dirndl at an Oktoberfest a few years back.

We decided therefore, that while touring Germany in late Summer, that a trip to a real Oktoberfest tent was not to be missed and made sure to book a couple of nights at a suitable Bavarian hotel.

We had been discussing the event with some excitement during the day, while exploring the sites around Munich and were now back in the hotel getting ready. I didn't take long and was already sat on the hotel bed, watching as you went around the room slowly turning yourself into the sauciest dirndl wearing maid you could be.

I love looking at you go about your day, the sight of you always makes me smile and when it so happens that you are emerging from the shower in a fluffy hotel towel, the effect is compounded and intoxicating. Eventually dried off, you discarded the towel scruffily over the nearest chair and went about choosing your underwear.

You are quite a delicious sight at 5'2'', with beautifully proportioned curves in all the right places. I always wish you could see yourself through my eyes, the delightful way your long dark hair tumbles on your shoulders, the perfect roundness of your face, a faint mischief in your smile and deep brown eyes that dance when you look at me.

Then, when you are naked, like now, the curves of your legs, your hourglass figure and the perfect size and shape of your breasts, firm yet so soft to touch, pert brown nipples jutting ever skyward. I lay there, watching and smiling as, making sure you had my attention, you slowly and deliberately slipped on your knickers, while I marveled to myself that I am a very lucky man.

Slowly everything comes together and after some adjustment, you are happy with the fit of your dirndl and the look of your two beautiful long pigtails. I had momentary visions of using them to pull back your head as you knelt before me, but no, erase that thought, we're ready to go. I hold you in my arms for a while and say softly, "You're gorgeous."

We share a long passionate kiss and as our tongues slide over each other, my hand slips down the back of your dress and up under the short hemline, cupping your bum cheeks. I'm already lost in you and as you feel my growing arousal.

Reluctantly you pull your soft lips away from mine saying breathlessly,

"We have to stop my love, or we'll never leave."

The beer tent, or should I say, tents, was something to behold. This event was massive, a far cry from our previous experiences at Oktoberfests in Dubai.

We found ourselves sharing a table with a trio of Germans, Hans and Gertrude, who were a couple, and their friend Liesl. After a few beers, it was pretty clear that Hans and Gerty were more interested in each other than proceedings, and we spent more time chatting to the pretty blonde Liesl, who was otherwise looking fairly glum.

At one stage you left to go to the bathroom and Liesl turned to me to say, "Isn't she so hot? She looks fantastic in that dirndl"

I just looked after your figure walking into the distance, smiled and said,

"Yes, very, I can never understand what she sees in me.''

An already tipsy Liesl giggled mischievously and replied,

"Well when she does tire of you, she'd be very welcome in my bed."

As the evening wore on, we got progressively drunker, louder and chattier, I noticed that more than once, Liesl got quite close to you and there was occasional laying of a hand on your arm or a leg. You didn't seem to mind at all and soon enough, you were both making suggestive lingering touches that went on just that little bit too long.

Watching the pair of you sent my mind into all sorts of raunchy fantasies, that I fully intended to tell you all about at an appropriate moment. These thoughts were magnified by the wonderful view of boobs I got when either of you lent forwards, something I am convinced you were both fully aware of and teasingly exaggerating for my benefit.

Suddenly the lights went up and the tent started to clear out, Liesl's friends were long gone by then and as she was staying in the hotel next door, we agreed to share a cab.

We settled into the back seat of the cab, with you sandwiched in between us. I was glad that the screen separating the driver was opaque, as your Dirndl, not that long to begin with, had ridden up your thighs as you sat in the car, showing off your smooth lovely legs almost up to your knickers. I immediately placed my hand on your irresistible thigh, something I always do when we sit in a car. What was interesting and surprising though, was that Liesl mirrored me.

We all considered this in silence for a moment and I eventually broke it with,

"They do just beg to be stroked, don't they?"

Liesl obviously took that as some kind of signal and gently slid her hand a little further up your leg, coming to rest with her little finger just under the hem of your dirndl. You said nothing, but did not appear at all uncomfortable and had a very peculiar smile on your face.

After a moment, you unfolded your arms and put them around our shoulders and very softly said, ''So, who's going to be brave enough to take it a little further?''

You turned to look directly in my eyes as Liesl's hand slipped under your skirt. I had one last check to make sure the driver partition was really opaque, before leaning towards you, our lips meeting just as your slight shiver and sigh told me that Liesl's fingers had just brushed somewhere very sensitive.

I loved the soft warmth of your mouth, our lips softly pressing together, tongues gently exploring. I could feel myself becoming further aroused as we kissed and felt tingles down my spine, as your hand gently twisted and played with my hair.

My imagination was running riot as I thought about where Liesl's exploring fingers may be, and slid my hand up your thigh until my fingers joined hers, gently massaging your already swollen lips through the rapidly dampening silk of your knickers.

Neither of us was tempted to push the panties aside, we just maintained slow light strokes over the material while you enjoyed the feel of multiple different hands, and moaned very quietly into my mouth.

Still kissing me, you sensed Liesl's mouth nuzzling the side of your neck, hot breath more than kisses, barely touching your skin and triggering your senses, goosebumps breaking out across your shoulders.

Breathless, you broke from my kiss and after biting your lower lip for a moment, stared meaningfully into my eyes and said,

"I want to kiss her."

I smiled and you turned to her. I could tell that for a few seconds you were wrestling internally with the thought of kissing another woman, but your desires needed to be fulfilled and you pulled her to you. Kissing her, softly, gently at first, then harder as the sensations inside your body helped you cast aside any remaining inhibitions.

For the rest of the journey, our fingers continued their slow caresses, while you alternately kissed me, then her with increasing passion, a passion obvious to our fingertips from the growing heat and wetness of your pussy. By the time we arrived at the hotels there was an unspoken acceptance that Liesl would be coming to our room tonight, and we all bundled out as I paid the driver.

We were barely able to keep a respectful distance from each other as we attempted to walk at a civilised pace through the lobby, then waited impatiently for the lifts. Eventually we arrived at our room and I fumbled in my pocket for the old-fashioned metal room key that, although well in keeping with the quaint Bavarian building and antique décor, was of absolutely no interest to us right now.

We simply could not get inside the room fast enough and as the door finally closed behind us, there was a momentary pause for reflection. This was the last chance to stop before things got serious and we all stood facing each other in silent contemplation.

Turning from Liesl, we gazed straight in to each other eyes, silently asking,

"Are we ok with this? Now is the time to stop if we're going to."

A few more seconds of deep eye contact and then we both smiled and nodded. This would be ok. This would be a realisation of a fantasy we had often played out during lovemaking and it would be rocket fuel for our future fantasies.

You turned back to Liesl,

''Now, where were we?''

I watched intently as you approached each other, your eyes, dark and full of mischief gazing into mine as you embraced Liesl, giving me a final coquettish wink before your eyes closed and your lips met hers.

You were lost in her, kissing deeply, sucking eagerly at her lips, your tongue darting inside, finding hers.

A voyeur in this, I could already feel my cock already straining against my jeans as I watched your hands caressing her back and gliding down over her bum. Her hands roamed up your body and began to softly squeeze your breasts. My hand unconsciously reaching down to rub the growing bulge in my jeans.

Your eyes opened and you stared directly at me rubbing myself with longing, before breaking into a mischievous grin and slowly and deliberately pulling up Liesl's short dress to reveal her curvaceous buttocks beneath, her cheeks separated by the very narrow black strap of her thong. Your fingers delicately wandering across her cheeks at first, then gripping her ass firmly as you watched my reaction.

Your eyes bored into mine as you bit your lower lip provocatively and said hoarsly,

"Come over here and touch this."

Needing no persuasion, I joined you from the side, gently breathing and kissing your neck just below your ear, while my arms slipped around both of you. My left hand automatically exploring and caressing her exposed bum cheeks, while my right found your hem and slid up to explore yours.

I could not believe my luck as I watched the pair of you kissing each other, inches from my face, while my hands gently fondled your bottoms, fingers slipping between your cheeks, fingertips slowly moving lower until they felt the warmth of soft wet pussy lips through the thinnest of material, lacy cotton in her case, silky in yours.

Standing in that triangle, you both suddenly, as if by some silent command, reached across to my jeans, your fingers exploring together and rubbing at the hard lump beneath, then as one, pulling open my belt and ripping open the buttons of my fly.

I groan as your fingers brushed over my cock, barely concealed by the underwear, then suddenly, you were behind me, pushing down my jeans, as she stood facing me, pausing only long enough to let me see her wet mouth, smudged with a combination of your dark red and her bright pink lipstick, before leaning in to kiss me.

Almost lost in the warmth of her mouth, I could still sense you tugging at the jeans around my ankles and stepped out of them, feeling my boots and jeans being pulled away as I did so. Then the feel of your body, rising slowly while pressed against me, teasing me, knowing that I am fully aware of your breasts squishing into me you slide up. You paused briefly to pull the shirt over my head, before my lips can return to her soft willing mouth.

Fully upright behind me, you start kissing the back of my neck as she follows your lead and releases my lips to slowly kiss down over my chin and Adams apple. I am in a sensory heaven as I feel your hands sliding over my tummy, gently caressing lower. I hold my breath as your fingertips cause tingles across my sensitive lower belly, then gasp as you eventually slip your hands under the band of my pants and find the tip of my cock.

Your hands plunge further, and at the same time, I feel her hands sliding down inside my pants and over my bum. I groan out,

"Oh Fuck, yes."

Four hands caressing me front and back felt incredible and I caught my breath as you pushed my pants down a little further, before they fell to the floor. Biting my lip as I glanced across at the mirror and saw my naked body sandwiched between two beautiful, yet fully clothed girls.

As I watched our reflection, you slowly and methodically kissed across and down my back, while she did the same to my chest.

It was a wonderful torture as the pair of you slowly got lower until eventually your wet mouths reached my mid section, pausing briefly, before beginning to spiral downwards and around me, placing plenty of kisses and nibbles on my bum and hips. Carefully avoiding direct contact with my cock, but ensuring to tease it with close brushes of hair, face, breath, but never lips.

I swore as the spiraling continued until you reached the tops of my thighs, then taking a leg each, you kissed down to my toes and back. By the time your mouths climbed back to my hips, one of you on each side, I was shaking and barely able to believe my eyes, as, mouths inches from my cock, you looked at each other longingly, before simultaneously sharing a kiss with the tip of my cock between your lips.

The feeling of your warm, wet mouths was exquisite, and I gasped as you kissed up and down my length together, before alternately taking me fully inside your mouths. The pleasure was intense and after a few minutes of this I was reaching for things to grab and yelling,

"Oh fuck, that's amazing, FUCK, please don't stop."

You could see that I was already getting close though and leaving Liesl sucking my cock, you stood up and whispered in my ear,

"Slow down babe, I don't want you to cum yet, at least not until you've fucked us a little."

You point to the chair and continue with a devilish glint in your eye,

"Just sit back, stroke your cock for me and enjoy the show."

Then pulling Liesl up from her knees you add,

''He's had enough for a little while and we still have way too many clothes on.''

The two of you started kissing again, but this time, your hands are everywhere, I watched as you massaged her breasts and very quickly you were helping each other out of your dirndls. Underneath you had red silky bra and tiny G string, she had similar in black lace. You both climbed up on the bed and I moved over to sit on the corner to watch.

You laid back, pulling her on top of you and quickly unclipping her bra as you kissed, flinging it to the side, mesmerised by her plump breasts swaying over your face as she sat up astride you. You reached up to massage them, her erect pink nipples becoming rock hard under your palms. She gasped as you rolled them between your fingertips and squeezed, but that was not enough.

She leant forward willing you to take her tits into your mouth and purred at you,

"I want to you to taste them, kiss them, suck them."

You complied eagerly, sucking and nibbling at her nipples gently, before flicking them softly with your tongue and squeezing them carefully between tongue and the back of your teeth until you could hear her whimpering from the tingling sensations and felt the growing heat from her pussy as she mashed it against your own.

Eventually she pulled away from you, lifting you slightly to remove your bra, then bending in to kiss your breasts in return.

You gasped and moaned as she found the right places, kissing and sucking around your nipples, brown, firm and more prominent than hers, before focusing on them and making you groan out, "Yes, mmmmm, harder."

Liesl sucked your left nipple hard into her mouth and rolled the other between her fingers, listening carefully to your breathing, before continuing her kisses further down your body. You sighed and arched your back as her hair brushed downwards across your belly and her mouth found your inner thighs, nibbling and kissing one side, then the next, driving you mad with desire each time her lips passed so closely to your pussy you could almost feel them.

One time too many and you grabbed her pigtails and forced her face between your legs and growling, "I want your tongue, now."

She carefully licked and sucked at your labia, already swollen and parted by the thin silk making you toss back your head and writhe, then she knelt back, briefly pausing to take in your glorious wanton body, before pulling your knickers down over your knees to reveal your smooth shaven pussy and very wet engorged lips.

Lying back down between your legs, Liesl resumed her gentle explorations of your pussy. She was so soft with her tongue, licking slowly from the bottom of your labia to the top, then flicking at your swollen clit to that rewarded her with tremors across your whole body, before softly sucking the erect nub into her mouth and causing you to arch you back, trying to force you pussy hard onto her mouth, while throwing back your head and arms and grabbing at the sheets.

Silently stroking my cock, I could see how close to orgasm you were and could no longer stand by and watch, I positioned myself next to you on the bed, stroking your hair and watching your flushed face and sparkling eyes. I lent down and kissed you and we could not get enough of each other, as our tongues went deep, exploring each other's mouths, hands roaming over bodies, yours exploring my cock as I caressed your breasts. All the while Liesl ate at your pussy.

Gasping, you stop me, you look into my eyes for a moment and say,

"Please, I want to see you fuck her, I want to watch your cock sliding inside her.''

I look at you for a moment and reply,

''I would love to darling, but I also want to see you lick her, eat her, make her feel the way she is making you feel right now. In fact, would you help me?''

You look mixed, uncertain, but after a little pause nod excitedly.

I gently tap Liesl's head and ask her to rotate around and straddle your face, I help peel her pants off as she turns and we both take a look at her delicious wet pussy, before she settles into a 69 on top of you and gets straight back to sucking gently at your clit.

I lie on my side next to you and watch as you tentatively place your lips on the upper part of her pussy and I lean over your face and start to lick the lower part. She moans as my tongue penetrates between her lips and watching me, you start to enjoy the feelings and taste, beginning to tease and suck at her upper lips and clit.

Your tongue rapidly finds the hard nub of her clit, making her shiver, before enclosing it with your lips and sucking it into your mouth, releasing it for a moment before sucking gently again. You enjoy the feel of her thighs squeezing your head as she trembles from our combined mouths tasting her.

I pull away for a moment and look at your face, your eyes are dancing now, loving the taste of another woman, while that same woman is driving you wild down below.

I ask,

"Shall I fuck her now?''

Your nod is enough and you have an incredible view as I kneel behind her, my cock inches above your face. You watch intently as the head slips slowly between her swollen lips and we quickly build up a rhythm together, as you time yourself to my thrusts, licking my shaft as it slides in, sucking at her clit as it slides out.

For me the sensations are incredible, being able to look down at your eyes, feeling your tongue as I thrust deep inside her.

For you the view of my cock, the taste of her on me was driving you wilder than the sensations from your own pussy. Liesl, nearing her own orgasm, cries out and buries her face in your pussy as she begins to lose control.

The last few moments were frenzied, I could not control my thrusting, your hands were gripping at my backside, pulling me into her. Her mouth pressing into your clit in time to the thrusts.

We groaned loudly together and I could feel her muscles spasming around my cock as I came deep inside her, your orgasm coming moments later as you excitedly started to taste and lick my cum leaking from her pussy and coating my thrusting cock.

12