The Dirndl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your legs trembling, your body convulsing as you came, you wanted to roll over right then, and be alone until the final quakes of your orgasm had passed, but first you wanted something else. I settled back removing my shrinking cock from her, my spunk visible between her lips, watching as your mouth enclosed her lips and you pushed your tongue deep inside, licking and sucking out all our combined cum, smiling, happy you lowered your head, and as Liesl rolls off you, I immediately lent in to kiss you, loving the taste as we swap cum back and forth before each swallowing our share, just like we always do.

After a while of breathless recovery, we each troop off to the bathroom to clean up and eventually, back to the bed, three spoons with you in the middle, we fall asleep.

I awoke a little later and having reminded myself of where I was and what had happened, lay for a moment enjoying the warmth of your back against my chest and your hair against my face. I felt myself becoming aroused and my cock stiffened against your bottom, causing you to mmmmmm and wriggle back and grind you bum against me.

You were clearly awake and feeling mischievous and I nuzzled into your neck and idly massaged your breasts, something you were also so obviously doing to Liesl.

Before long she rolled towards you and suddenly, you were on top of her, kissing her passionately, while I caressed your back and bottom.

After a while I settled back to watch and began to play with my cock as I marveled at the sight of two gorgeous naked women making out in front of me, your breasts squishing against each other, your hands roaming, exploring, squeezing. The way you were so obviously grinding your pussy hard against hers.

I watched for a moment longer, then placed a hand on your bum and slid my fingers between your cheeks and slowly down until finding the warm wetness of your pussy, gently fingering you as you humped her.

You turned you head to look in my eyes and murmured breathlessly,

"Now get between our legs babe, fuck us both, but cum in me."

I moved around to kneel between your four quivering legs, pulling them slightly apart, watching your irresistibly wet pussies mashing against each other for a little longer, lips engorged, wet, inviting.

I needed to taste you both and lay down between your legs, licking as much as was exposed, tasting your combined juices. I could feel you both trembling to the touch of my tongue, alternating between your hot cunts, licking one, sucking the other, again and again. Bringing my fingers up to join my tongue, and managing to get a finger in each pussy, sliding them in and out as I continued to lick you both until you were both swearing and grasping at anything close by.

I thought about finishing you there with my mouth, but I knew that you wanted my cock inside you, and had something more in mind. Taking a finger, fresh and wet with your juices, I slowly slipped it into your ass, gently sliding it in and out, lubricating you, relaxing you, opening you, knowing from the noises you were making and the way you were grabbing at sheets and pillows, the way you both thrusted your pussies towards my mouth, her cries and your muffled swearing, that you were both almost ready to cum again.

I lifted myself onto my knees, moving forward between your combined legs and slid my cock into her. The feel of me slowly thrusting in and out of her while she lay underneath you was driving you both crazy and she had the sensation of my cock inside her and your pubic bone mashing into her clit and was moaning loudly now and you started to nibble at her ear, whispering as you did so.

I knew and relished that the longer you could feel me fucking her under you, the more excited, yet jealous you were becoming. You would be hot and needing me inside you.

Liesl started to tremble and buck beneath you as she came, the trembling from her pussy and the intense heat mashed against your own swollen clit almost had you there too, but it was not enough, you needed to be filled.

You felt me slide my cock out of her and felt an immediate disappointment, but then gasped as you felt my dick slowly separating your lips and sliding into you, filling you.

Any jealous feelings gave way to pure desire and lust, you were so swollen, tight, and I moved slowly at first, timing my movements with yours as you continued to grind yourself into her pussy. My hands grabbed your hips, pulling you to me with each thrust and causing quivers and tremors from the rag doll beneath you.

I sped up my thrusts, pushing harder each time, then as you started to grasp at the sheets again and quiver, I pulled out.

You groaned at the sudden absence, but I whispered in your ear,

''Do you like my cock inside you? Do you? Tell me what you want?''

Breathlessly you replied,

''Put it back, now, I want it back, I need it inside me, fucking me, NOW.''

I paused for a moment longer, then speaking softly while kissing your ear,

''In your ass?''

You responded,

''Oh fuck, fuck yes, please, yes''

Then slowly, deliberately, as you whimpered, I pushed my cock, soaked with your pussy juices, into your bum.

There was a little resistance, before the head suddenly squeezed through the tight ring of muscle and slowly slid all the way inside.

We both groaned at the tightness and your grasping, swearing and grinding into Liesl's pussy quickly reached an intensity, breathlessly we both said that we were going to cum, and as your muscles spasm around me, I felt the powerful rush of cum rising up my shaft.

I mumbled as i spurted deep and hard inside your ass,

''fuck, I'm cumming, oh fuck.''

Two more thrusts and I was spent, exhausted I lay on your back for a moment, but fearing Liesl would be squashed, rolled us both to her side.

We lay panting and exhausted, you unable to speak and still trembling with aftershocks from your orgasm, I kissed your neck and wrapped my arms around you, pulling you back close to me, entwined, we drifted off to sleep.

12