The Dirtiest Experience Yet!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda, I really need to pee." I said in earnest as I pulled her mouth off my cock.

"You need to pee?" She replied looking up at me wanking my cock with saliva smeared across her pretty face.

"Yeah, like you did earlier."

"Off you go then!"

I stood up and said, "I'll just go here," motioning towards the grass next to the bench, "why don't you hold it?" pointing to my cock.

Amanda's eyes grew wide in surprise and anticipation. "Really?"

"Sure."

She swung her legs across the bench and stood up. She took another nervous gaze across the oval to ensure no-one was around before resuming her previous confidence. She grabbed my cock and giggled, "Go on then!"

"Don't grip it so tight!" I replied.

Her grip released slightly, and I closed my eyes. I had to concentrate; balancing my raging hard-on for Amanda with my need to release the pressure on my bladder. Not an easy task I can tell you. In what seemed like an eternity, I re-routed my internal plumbing to allow my bladder to drain without diminishing my diamond cutter. The first squirt of piss from my cock elicited a high-pitched giggle from my millennial date who held my member in her hand. Was this the sight of first-hand male piss since her naughty pre-pubescent days in the park?

My stream became stronger and more powerful now as I learned to balance the competing forces. My piss soaked the grass, maybe two foot in front of me. Initially, my eyes remained closed as I concentrated on draining my bladder with Amanda's hand on my shaft. Moments later, when the flow was confirmed, I opened my eyes and surveyed the scene, Amanda was next to me, her hand on my shaft and focused intently on my piss stream, pooling on the grass.

She brought a finger up from her other hand and let my piss splash across it.

"It's so warm!" She said, breathlessly.

"Do you want to taste it?" I asked expectantly.

She looked up at me, her eyes wide in wonderment.

"Can I?"

"Of course."

Amanda allowed her fingers to get wet and then tentatively brought them up to her mouth. I stopped pissing, watching her reaction with surging anticipation. I saw her nose wrinkle slightly then she opened her mouth and offered her tongue to the drops on her fingers. Shock registered on her face. The taste was not as she imagined, maybe unpleasant, a deal breaker possibly. I said nothing, but I observed her reaction. Her distaste immediately gave way to pleasure. The pleasure of fulfilling a fantasy.

"Well?" I asked, without breathing.

Her beaming smile was all the answer I needed. Amanda had tasted me for the first time.

"It's not what I expected," she offered, "but I think I like it."

She rubbed the tip of my cock, massaging it a drop of piss.

"You want to try some more?"

"Yes please!"

I opened the stop cock in my bladder and released a sudden jet. Amanda squealed in surprise. This time she cupped her hand to catch a better volume for the next taste test and brought it up to her mouth. I stopped the flow and watched her next move with unbearable excitement. Amanda looked at the content of her cupped hand before opening her mouth and drinking it down. There was no negative reaction on her face, but her eyes twinkled like stars in the night sky.

"Wow!"

"More?" I asked, knowing the response.

She nodded her assent and this time manoeuvred her head closer to my cock while remaining seated on the bench, careful not to have any liquid splash on her clothes.

"Here it comes." I said, giving her fair warning, as I felt the yellow stream course through my plumbing. I attempted to control its velocity this time as opposed to the first two bolts. Piss came out at a dribble initially before resuming a steady flow. Amanda tentatively positioned her head near it and stuck out her tongue, hoping to catch a few drops. I could see her tongue lap at the stream and several micro sprays hit her face, but she didn't flinch. I sensed some frustration from Amanda that her tongue wasn't having the desired effect and I wondered how much she wanted in her mouth.

"It's coming out too fast!" She giggled, still holding cock in hand.

I stopped the flow.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to drink your piss, but I don't want to choke, and I don't really want it on my clothes!"

We both laughed.

"Fair enough," I replied. "Why don't you put my cock in your mouth and I'll release a short spurt for you to taste?"

"Ok!" She got down on her knees in the grass by the bench and positioned my cock midway to her mouth. She looked up at me, expectantly, and said with a giggle, "Now what?"

"Open your mouth and I'll let it out gently for you."

I took over control of my semi-hard prick and placed the head at her bottom lip, closed my eyes and tried to raise to stop-cock to my bladder with some semblance of self-control. With concentration, I managed to guide a gentle burst into her waiting mouth. I opened my eyes just in time to see a restrained burst of piss pool into her mouth. I stopped the flow and pulled away. Amanda leaned back and closed her mouth. There was a gag reflex before she swallowed my piss. She was really doing this and it blew my mind and hormone levels to a new stratum.

After she recovered from the shock, she looked up at me and said, "Again!"

I repeated the process a couple of times and she became used to the burst of piss and its taste. On occasion, she spat me out, coughed a little but mostly swallowed me down as she became used to my warm stream of piss. Amanda sensed the pressure ease on my bladder through repeated, if truncated, drains and figured I was close to empty. She wrapped her lips around my shaft and took me inside as I unloaded my last blast. This time, she swallowed what I gave her without a drama. She was, after all, a fast learner. After my drain ceased, she continued sucking me and I grew harder in her mouth. Each piston moment from her lips elicited moans of pleasure from both of us.

Before she came up for air and allowed me to question how she felt about swallowing my piss, there was another crack of thunder, this one seemed right overhead, followed shortly by a flash in the sky that lightened the increasing darkness. Suddenly, the wind whipped up from nowhere to provide some relief from the humidity but brought with it increasingly heavier drops of rain. It was time to seek shelter and privacy so that we could ratchet the action up to the level it deserved.

She got up from the ground in a panic, "Let's go!"

"Where?" I said, hastily forcing my boner back into my shorts whilst copping huge drops of falling rain.

"The toilets?" She laughed, adjusting her attire to normal from slutty.

I grabbed her by the hand and we sprinted, laughing, toward the disabled toilet with our beers, seeking coverage from the increasing violence of the elements. Once inside, I turned and bolted the door to the "Engaged" position as another crack of thunder boomed overhead.

The toilet block was constructed of basic cement bricks on a concrete pad subdivided into three sections (M/F/D) and was around 8 feet in height. Light came in from "windows" high up toward the vaulted tin roof which, in reality were rectangular cuts in the bricks with rusty grilles in place of glass. Cobwebs adorned the windows and roof trusses that danced in the wind. Inside, there was a large steel toilet set against the back wall, a defaced Formica bench off to the left and on the right was a dun-coloured steel basin. Running alongside the right-hand wall was a long, steel railing to help the disabled to transfer from their carts to the toilet seat. The disabled toilet was spacious and was relatively clean despite the obligatory graffiti, and, whilst not ideal, the sleaziness of the place had a certain appeal.

We shook ourselves off from our brief soaking and cracked our last respective beer, clinked tins and swigged heartily. Amanda burped and giggled, "Sorry!"

We laughed. Amanda removed her leather jacket and leaned against the sink. I was to her left propped up against the steel rail. For several minutes, we said nothing and simply marvelled at the elemental violence outside.

The thunder, lightning and rain was at its most intense now and we felt under siege but at least this structure was going to hold. It seemed even more humid inside the toilet but it meant that being wet from the rain wasn't uncomfortable. Given the unfolding climatic drama, it was next to impossible that we would be disturbed by someone wanting to use the toilet if we decided to unleash on each other.

"Do you think people fuck in here?" She asked, breaking our silence and more emboldened now than before.

"Of course. I've done it in the past, although not here."

Amanda turned to me and hit me, playfully on the arm, "Yeah right, you're a dirty pervert." The tautology was unnecessary.

"What sort of things have you done in public toilets, mister?"

I retold a story of my first encounter with this African-American women I'd previously met in Perth a few years ago (another online date). We agreed to meet at a busy city pub, below a banking tower block, one lunchtime. We had lunch together and there was clearly attraction. Before we went back to work, I asked her if she wanted to "play". With a twinkle in her smoky, brown eyes, she asked me what I had in mind. I suggested the disabled toilet and she agreed. The heavy foot traffic around the pub made it easy to slip into the toilet unobserved. We kissed, fondled each other before this Nubian princess dropped to her knees and sucked me off. Shortly, I lifted her up, turned her around, pulled her panties down and rimmed her. That's right, I ate her out ample, greasy booty in a disabled toilet. She came. Then I fucked her leaking cunt doggy style until she came again. She turned me around and ate my arse out as I wanked my cock. Before coming, I turned around and slammed my chopper into her mouth and drained my balls. Unfortunately, she was a spitter rather than a swallower. The contents of her mouth ended up in the toilet. Still, it was an erotic encounter and made me a life fan of public sexual encounters.

Amanda listened in awe, clearly turned on with my story. Re-telling it had made my cock rock hard but I began to feel some pressure in my bladder.

"Have you ever done it in public?" I asked.

"Not in a toilet block!" came an amused reply.

"So, this is a first for you?

"Yep" she replied with a smile, surveying the room.

"Where then?"

"Once when we were on a night out with work at the [insert name of tavern here], I got off with a mate and began blowing him in a dark corner until we were discovered by a bouncer and thrown out."

"Wow, did he cum in time?"

"We didn't get that far and nothing else happened with him after that."

"Bet he was annoyed? Hell, I bet you were too?"

"Yeah, I was really horny that night!" She laughed.

"Impressive. Where else?"

"In the sand dunes a couple of times but mainly in guys' cars." Beach sex never lives up to its billing.

"Cars aren't the most comfortable of places to have sex!" I said from experience.

"One guy had a kombi van with a bed in it but generally no."

We laughed. I finished off my beer and threw the can into the bin.

"So mister, what to do you want to do to me in here?" She asked as she turned to face me.

"A whole lot of things, Amanda!" I smiled pulling her towards me so that we could kiss. Within seconds our hands were all over each other's bodies, furiously locating sensitive body parts. I wanted to experience for myself what effect drinking my piss had on her, and so I ran my right hand under her flimsy skirt to that exquisite box I'd sampled earlier. She was soaked; there were traces of leakage down both thighs and her whole shaven haven was in flood. I jammed two fingers up that honey tunnel and pulled them back to me to stimulate her g-spot. She leapt in surprise but didn't break out lip lock. I alternated between fuck box and devil's doorbell, working her up into a lather. Seconds later, she broke our kiss, gritted her teeth, bucked her thighs and staring me right in the eyes, hissed

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Don't hold back!" I challenged.

"Oh, fuck!"

I fingered her sopping cunt harder, with my other hand on her tit squeezing it hard through the material. She ground her hips onto my fingers with a grunt whilst holding onto my shoulders. With a sudden flick of her head backwards, she yelled out, shaking furiously as her orgasm surged through her and I felt a distinct discharge from her cunt, over my fingers, followed immediately by contracting, spasming muscles.

I pulled my fingers from her snatch and ran them up past her clit that made her shiver and moan. While she came down from her high, I plunged my sopping fingers into my mouth. Ambrosia! Fuck, she tasted so good. Amanda opened her eyes, after regaining her composure, she saw that I was tasting her juice on my fingers and grabbed them to her mouth. She sucked on them whilst looking me in the eyes before pulling me towards her and kissing me violently.

"Fuck that was good!" she gasped when we disengaged.

"Oh. Yeah!" I replied, conscious of my neglected but raging panhandle down below.

"My god, it's so hot in here!" she exclaimed, fanning her hands against her face to cool down. The humidity seemed more oppressive despite the wind screeching outside.

"Let's get this off then?" I said, tugging at Amanda's woollen jumper.

She immediately discarded it and threw it down on the ground, quickly followed by her skirt. I removed my clothing and tossed it onto the pile.

Without any prompting, Amanda dropped on her haunches, grabbed my arse and pulled me into her waiting mouth. The further down her throat she brought me, the more she moaned in delight. Her head bobbed to the left and to the right as she throated my cock. Each time her lips reached my head, my shaft was covered in throat slime. When she choked, she spat on my cock and balls. From my vantage point, watching Amanda in action was like a scene straight out of a Max Hardcore stick flick.

Naturally, resting on one's haunches for an extended length of time takes a toll on the knees and so Amanda abruptly ceased her fallatio and rolled over onto the cold, impersonal ground, moaning loudly, trying to force air into her lungs.

"I need to lie down." She panted.

I knelt down next to her, inserted a finger into her pussy, she was positively swampy. She spasmed in delight, still breathing heavily in the humidity. I brought my mouth down to a nipple, which I noticed was inverted but was nevertheless pink and puffy; I began gently sucking on it. I can't recall her immediate reaction to my action because I suddenly became aware of the pressure in my bladder. I had a wicked idea.

I disengaged my mouth from her nipple which had started to grow outward before straddling her. Pushing both breasts together I began tonguing both nipples and focussed on relaxing my bladder.

At first, I felt a dribble come out but then the expulsion built up pressure but not as strong as before. My stream hit Amanda's midriff, she jumped in surprise and I released my mouth from her succulent breasts. I saw she looked intently at the jet of yellow fluid stream onto her skin. There was approval in her eyes and so I leant backwards on my knees which had the effect of arcing my stream 90 degrees from her midriff up towards her breasts and face. I desperately tried to keep the pressure low so as not to drown her. Amanda simply closed her eyes, rested her head on the ground and began massaging her breasts that were being splashed with beer piss.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" came a long, deep moan. The vista was great from my perspective. Little rivulets of clear fluid streaming across her pale skin and pooling on the ground. My knees were aching slightly so I stood up and stepped back. Amanda instinctively knew what to do: she spread her legs revealing to me her bright pink, swampy pussy. I grabbed the base of my shaft to increase the pressure and aimed it directly at her inviting bullseye. The effect was electrifying. She let out a shrill yelp and brought a hand down to her steaming box, furiously rubbing her the piss into her clit and cunt. Amanda appeared to orgasm shortly after my bladder reached empty.

"I want to taste you!" She ordered after recovering.

I knelt down and offered her my piss dripping semi-hardon which she greedily accepted. Relieved of the bladder pressure I grew hard quickly and Amanda sucked me as if possessed. I felt kind of redundant and wanted to do something so I manoeuvres myself in the 69 position. I tried to eat her out but the height discrepancy made it next to impossible. I could, however, smell sex and piss emanating from Amanda's swollen snatch.

Eating concrete rather than cunt doesn't hold that much appeal and I was becoming frustrated, tempered somewhat by Amanda's cock sucking expertise. I got up and pulled her up with me. I motioned Amanda over to the toilet and she sat down on it. I grabbed the pile of discarded clothes and dumped them unceremoniously in front of her. I knelt down and spread her legs. I could detect the heat radiating from Amanda's slim hole as I brought my face closer; fluid was everywhere, I nosed in her musky fragrance and saw that her lips were angry red with blood flow.

I was so turned on and was determined to eat her woman parts with gusto. Beginning with her clit, I alternated between that and Amanda's love tunnel. Various bodily fluids flooded across my face as I greedily lapped them up. Amanda was writhing on the toilet and becoming more vocal. With the storm raging outside, she wasn't going to be heard by anyone madder than us to be out in it.

Another wicked idea popped into my perverted head.

I thrust Amanda's flabby legs back further and stabbed my tongue into her greasy arsehole. Amanda reacted as if she'd been shot. Anal was a listed sexual interest on her online profile and I wanted to know if she was a serious anal aficionado as I was. I now tongued the whole length of her crotch: clit, pussy and arsehole. Amanda approved. I became lightheaded from her reaction, by her various tastes and the whole seedy circumstance of our meeting.

In anticipation of some filthy anal sex, I decided to check her oil which basically had me inserting a digit into Amanda's shitpipe to see whether any solids were there. She came up blank, fantastic. My cock was going to plough her backdoor before this encounter concluded. I spat saliva and rubbed in other bodily fluid, greasing up her backdoor and lubing it up. At one point, I had my tongue on her clit and two digits up her bung, feeling it relax. If Amanda had any negative reaction to my digital intrusion, it was lost on me.

After withdrawing my two fingers from Amanda's poo hole, I licked them clean - it was a musty flavour - before inserting them into pussy, they fluidly went right up her pussy. As before, I curved my fingers back to her g-spot and waggled them gently up and down. As expected, this action pleased Amanda and yielded the tell-tale sound of sloshy fluid. I decided to see what she expelled if I frigged her again. Without removing my fingers, I stood up and planted my lips on hers as I worked up some pressure on her g-spot. As expected, this action threw her over the edge; she broke the kiss and began screaming in ecstasy. I looked down to her pussy as I worked her hole. Within seconds of working her sensitive spot, I suddenly withdrew my fingers. My reward was instant. A long stream of fluid shot out of Amanda's cunt. I dropped to my knees and licked her for all I was worth. The bitter taste of piss. Intoxicating. Revolting. Addictive. More. I sucked all she had but it wasn't enough. I repeated my rough fingering of her sloppy hole. She screamed in joy and ejected another long stream of fluid. I rinsed and repeated until she ordered me to stop. Amanda had orgasmed out, she couldn't take anymore. I, on the other hand, was just getting going. Whatever I was licking up: piss or female ejaculation, had sent me on a bender. Amanda sensed this from my disappointment but she was about to become a lot more emboldened.