The Dirtiest Experience Yet!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a minute?" She asked, head against the wall, eyes clenched shut, face flushed red, drenched in sweat, chest heaving mightily, legs spread widely. For my part, my face was covered in female slime and I loved it. To aid in Amanda's recovery, I gently kissed the inside of her thighs and belly that sent pulses shooting through her body. After a short interlude of recovery, she opened her eyes and looked at me directly.

"Ok, mister. I know what you're wanting and now I'm going to give it to you!" Words to my heart. She stood up, drenched slit millimetres from my nose.

"Sit here!" She waved towards the toilet recently vacated. I obeyed. I sat down and spread my legs, my cock pointing towards the ceiling, purple and angry, the gourds tight in their chicken skin handbag. Amanda faced away from me briefly and ran her hand down between the cheeks of her arse, rubbing in fluid across her pucker. She turned to face me with a dominating grin on her face and kicked the clothes aside. For a few minutes, maybe more, she was in charge.

Amanda raised her right leg onto the steel railing and used both hands to spread her boiling slit. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the ceiling. I knew what was coming next but it seemed like an eternity waiting for it to actually happen.

I watched as Amanda's snatch pulsed and then I saw a drop, followed by several more and then a brief jet that hit her inner thigh before running down to the ground. She was concentrating, willing her bladder to relax to pleasure me. One finger brushed ever so slightly over her engorged clit and that was all it took. A clear spear of fluid erupted from her pink hole and struck my cock. Then another and another, all the while as Amanda pulsing in pleasure. Suddenly, she opened her eyes to see what she was doing. Her piss was striking me with force with droplets dancing into the air briefly before pooling and running down my legs. Amanda's piss was red hot with a pungent bouquet. I knew it would taste bad but I didn't care.

I sidled off the toilet onto my knees. Amanda didn't move and nor did she let up with her piss stream. Eyes as wide as dinner plates, she watched in awe as I positioned my mouth in front of her cunt, getting ready to drink her down as she had done with me earlier. As I moved into position, her hot stream moved up my body, splashing droplets everywhere.

I distinctly remember the first blast in my mouth. It caught me off guard and I spluttered, coughing acrid piss back towards Amanda's pussy. The next blast I let pool in my mouth before letting it spill out of both sides. It was only after I detected a slackening in pressure that I felt confident enough to swallow. I drank it down and it disgusted me but that didn't matter as I soon came to appreciate her unique flavour. What I couldn't swallow just streamed down my chest on to the ground. Gulp after gulp for what seemed forever flowed down my throat, piss drops stung my nostrils and eyes as it seemed to me that Amanda was pissing for England. As the stream eventually slackened and as I wiped my nose and eyes, I came to the realisation that my golden shower was at an end but what an intense few minutes!

I pulled Amanda close and wrapped my lips around her clit and tongued her. I inserted a finger into her cunt tunnel but the pissing had dried her out a little. I inserted another digit up her poop chute and fingered her gently. Piss was the dominant flavour and I continued to wince as I lapped her up.

Without warning, she grabbed my matted hair and gently pulled me away from her.

"No more, Jason!" That was the first time she'd addressed by my real name that whole day, "It's just too sensitive."

I reluctantly relented and sat back on the toilet. To my surprise, Amanda bent over and took my engaged member in my mouth but only for a few minutes. She switched to licking my piss-soaked skin, slurping up droplets of her own pee, working her way up to my chest, to my face which she proceeded to clean with her mouth way more thoroughly than any puppy might slobber over its new owner. Amanda slurped up her pee from my face like a demon and when she'd finished, she licked her lips, "Nice!"

Amanda pecked me on the lips before placing her arms around my neck and straddling me. My cock slid easily into her pussy which had evidently relubricated itself from her clean-up of me. As she sank balls deep onto my cock, she let out a long satisfying moan of pleasure as she enjoyed each millimetre down to the root. She was still tight. I held her by the waist as Amanda adjusted to my cock in her pussy.

Amanda began to glide up and down on my cock, grinding her pubic bone into mine which was a little discomforting for me at first. I grabbed her arse cheeks and assisted her piston motion up and down on my cock, which relieved the pressure. She took the hint and glided gracefully up and down my shaft with her breasts and belly bouncing in sync. Her hands gripped my shoulders as she rode me and, as I looked up, Amanda met my gaze directly, starring right into my eyes, whilst breathing heavily from a combination of pleasure and a lack of air in our humid fuck room. She rode me for some time, grunting and groaning, sweat streaming over her skin before she stood. Amanda turned to the scummy basin and ran the tap, pooling foetid water in a cupped hand before splashing it over her face in an attempt to cool down. Even I was feeling oppressed by the airless humidity, sweat covering me in a glistening sheen. Outside, the storm raged uncontrolled with the rain machine gunning the metal roof without pause.

"Where do you want me now?" She asked struggling to get air into her lungs.

"Bend over," the toilet, "I want to do you from behind."

"Mmm." Came the reply.

Amanda rested the palm of her hands against the graffiti adorned wall above the toilet and spread her legs so that she could meet my penetration angle, her head pointing towards the filthy, steel bowl. I spat on my purple head and inserted it up her love hole. At balls deep, she snatched her head back in appreciation.

"Oh, that's it!" She cooed.

I grabbed her hips and pistoned into her gently at first and then increased my pace. After several minutes of banging her steaming box from behind, I felt the pressure on my bladder again. I pulled out my cock, spread her open and, after a few seconds, I began pissing over Amanda's cunt and arsehole. She let out a delightful squeal as the hot liquid splashed against her most exposed areas. My piss ran down her thighs and dribbled on the concrete as I directed my hose to the left and right without holding it. As the jet of urine slackened, I saved up the last drops for a pressurised burst that erupted over her back. Amanda turned her head towards me with an enormous grin before wiggling her butt in approval. When the stream slowed to a tickle, I slammed my cock back into that cunt and began pumping her again.

Fucking Amanda in this heat and humidity was overwhelming. Sweet was pouring off my face and stinging my eyes. I shook my head vigorously and saw swear beads drop onto Amanda's skin. Looking down, I could see fluid droplets pooling between the cleft of her buttocks and I spread her ample cheeks to see more. My cock glistened with pussy juice as it pumped in and out of her love tunnel but my gaze naturally gravitated to her rusty sheriffs' badge. That wrinkled opening looked very inviting more so when I recalled my tongue and double-digit exploration earlier.

"I want to fuck your arse!" More a statement of intention than a question.

Amanda did not hesitate, "If you'd like."

I pumped her juicy pussy with a few strokes before withdrawing. I immediately dropped to my knees and felt the dank concrete against my skin. I spread Amanda's succulent cheeks and plowed my tongue straight into her dirt locker. She moaned with approval as I went to town. Seconds later, I recovered my composure, stood up, spat on my hand and smear the saliva on to her bung.

"You ready?"

"Oh yeah!"

I positioned the tip of my cock against her pucker and gently applied pressure. Amanda's arsehole yielded with surprising ease although it didn't stop her from inhaling deeply as I breached the o-ring. I continued easing in until I was balls deep.

"How does that feel?" I tentatively enquires.

After a few seconds of deep breathing, "it's good." She hisses.

I spread her cheeks and slowly withdrew. What a sight, my cock piercing her chocolate channel! I reamed her arsehole slowly at first, gently almost reverentially so she got used to the intrusion. It didn't take long. With her right arm, Amanda reached back towards my thigh and with each thrust, she would pull me into her with increasing force. Minutes later, I observed Amanda's entire frame bucking. Her moans increased to a crescendo and she screeched the onset of orgasm. She thrashed wildly for seconds before turning to jelly in my grip. As I felt her body slacken, I slowed down.

"Don't stop! Came a breathless retort.

For my part, I was nearing the end. I had originally intended to finish off all over Amanda's face and down her throat but there was no way I could leave the vice like grip of her arsehole. The tingles I felt came up from my toes, my legs began shaking like Elvis', the tingles congregated at the base of my cock before inexorably marching up my shaft. I had seconds to warn her about what was about to happen.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Oh fuck, do it, do it, do it!" Came an excited reply.

Moments later, I thrust into her arsehole, balls deep, orgasming in a scene of blackness. Eyes clenched tightly closed, I burst forth my pent-up seed deep into Amanda's rectum. I was vaguely aware that she jumped at the force of the explosion. I yelled at the sky in pleasure, almost in defiance to the storm's violence. My arms were wrapped around the folds of her sweaty midriff as my cock spasmed inside her bung with waves of pleasure washing over me. Each twitch from my cock elicited a pulse from Amanda's arsehole that extended my orgasm.

"That felt amazing!" Exclaimed Amanda.

Alas, a man's ejaculation rarely lasts more than 10 seconds and the tide receded. Amanda began moving, bending her legs. I followed her downward but our height differential forced my deflating member from her poop hole. It ejected with a pop. I looked down and saw a smear of shit on my fading shaft. That's the reality of anal sex.

I took a step back and watched as Amanda squatted over the metal toilet. She reach behind and spread her wobbly arse cheeks.

"Mmm, I love a cream pie." She said before emanating a sloppy, wet fat. Amanda was going to expel my hot sticky load from her backdoor! This was a first for me.

I leant down to observe. I could see her dilated anus twitching as Amanda coaxed out my semen. Another fart and then and then a thick globule plopped out onto the floor. Simultaneously, a jet of golden liquid shot out of her pussy landing square in the toilet bowl.

"Oh yeah!" She moaned and she expelled my jizm and her urine at once. It was a captivating scene to watch the filthy antics of this 23-year old.

After Amanda finished this exhibition, she turned around to observe her handy work. On the floor in front of the toilet was a large puddle of sperm sitting on top of a wet patch of my piss that impressed me. There was nothing left in my balls and they had shrunk to the size of orange pips.

Amanda sat down on the lip of the toilet bowl, mightily impressed but with one last surprise for me.

"Anything left?" She asked motioning towards my limp cock. As a matter of fact, there was but it wouldn't be much.

I took a step towards her and aimed my cock towards her breasts. Moments later, a rather pathetic dribble announced itself before picking up pace. The stream of, by now clear, piss splashed across her breasts.

"In my mouth!" She demanded confidently. Amanda opened up and lent forward. I directed the stream upward but the pressure was insufficient to counter gravity. It was with some difficulty that we managed to connect but we did. My languid stream pooped in her mouth as she looked up at me. When I finished, I stepped back awaiting her next move. Amanda sat up straight, closed her mouth and swallowed.

"That was so good!" She said.

"That looked so good!" I replied in wonderment.

This time, it was my turn to cool down with foetid sink water. I splashed several handful across my face and over each shoulder. I felt intolerably thirst but there was no way I was going to drink that water to slake my thirst. Amanda followed suit and we picked up our clothes but without much energy.

We separate each other's clothes and it became clear that they hadn't been immune to our piss play. Mine was the dampest of the two sets.

"Looks like we got our clothes a little wet!" I said with grim humour.

"Won't matter by the time we get home. Both of will be cleansed by the rain."

I managed a smile as I tugged on my shorts and t-shirt in this airless, piss-stained box. We exited the disabled the toilet in worse condition than we found it but too tired to care about the DNA we both left behind. The onrush of fresh air hit us like a mallet so long it seemed that we'd been entombed. We looked out across the oval and watched the rain slake the thirst of the ground with fury.

"Do you want to risk it?" I asked intimating taking a chance to rush home. Amanda had further to go than I did to get home but even I would have been soaked to the skin had I made a dash home. Amanda turned to me in a daze and with glazed eyes looked up at me, snorted a negative before dropping her head to my breast. I pulled her close in a hug.

We agreed to wait out the storm for a better opportunity and to that end, I disengaged from Amanda and sat down against the toilet wall underneath the bull nosed overhang. I pull Amanda downward between my legs and wrapped my arms across her shoulders, she sank her head against my chest. We are both exhausted but sexually satiated. In our drained states, it was hard not to drift off to sleep but puffs of wind kept us awake. Neither of us spoke but, within a short time, we observed a lightening of the sky, and a slackening in the wind and rain. The frequency of thunder claps lengthened and became distant as the storm rolled over us to terrify another part of the city. Before long, blue sky broke through the dark clouds and the rain moderated to a sprinkle. Now was the time!

I motioned to Amanda to get up but she was reluctant to leave the safety of my embrace. We clambered to our feet, a little wobbly. I took Amanda in hand and walked a short distance towards the oval but my exit was to the south while hers was to the north west. I know she didn't want me to accompany her home so I didn't ask.

We faced each other. "Time to go."

"Yep." She answered simply.

"I had a great time and I hope you did too?"

Amanda looked at me and shrugged. She placed her head in my breast before gathering up all her strength, pulled away and slapped my pecs.

"Thanks, mister."

And with that she turned and walked away, leaving me deflated and bemused. I stood for a minute and watched her walk away. She never once looked back.

With nothing for it but to head home, I turned towards the exit and made my way back the way I had come some three hours before. After showering and washing my clothes, I fell onto the bed and into a deep sleep. Next morning, there was a text message on my phone, "Morning, mister!"