The Dirty Old Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his shower, my husband grabbed a few hours sleep while Jessica and I went to the mall. We had dinner and I bought her a new dress to go out that night. I can't tell you how relieved I was to hear she was going out with her friends. Deep down I believed Harry was full of shit, but the doubt was terrifyingly strong and serious after what she'd done in her bikini.

I tried to probe her on any secret boyfriends or nuisance admirers, but Jessica shrugged my questions off yet again. When she confessed that my constant questioning about her love life was starting to get on her nerves, I backed off immediately and relaxed for the first time since it all began on Thursday.

"So, going anywhere nice with the girls tonight?" I asked. "The dress you chose is a bit risqué for you, don't you think?"

"Obviously not," she laughed. "I chose it. Anyway, you bought it for me. And we're just hitting some bars tonight. I'll be home around midnight. I have lots of college work to do before Monday."

Music to my ears. "Ok, love. You have a great time then."

When we arrived home my husband was up and ready for another night shift at the power plant. Neither of us could wait until Sunday when he would start his three days off. Unlike some wives I never gave him a list of things to do around the house. He loved me even more for that.

Jessica went to her room to begin getting ready while I made a start on dinner. My husband was in the back garden talking to Harry. I crept behind the open back door and listened in to what they were saying.

"I bet you can't wait for your rest days, Jack. I don't know how you do it. I was never cut out for lates. I was definitely a nine to five kind of guy."

"It pays well Harry. Of course it means I'm not always home the same time as Louise and Jess, but we cope."

"Just keep looking after them, Jack. You have two fine women in there. Louise works hard and Jessica sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders. You're a lucky man."

"Thanks, Harry. What about yourself? Isn't it time you had a lady in your life?" Jack chuckled.

"Got one coming round tonight as it happens," Harry chirped.

"Ohhhh, really!" Jack sounded surprised.

"A lot younger than me but she's going to be a belter!"

"Yeah? Where did you meet her? You never leave the house."

"How would you know? You're never here!" The guys laughed. "I'll tell you how it goes if you like."

Jack rocked with laughter, almost spilling his coffee. "Louise would kill me if she heard me listening you in the garden, spilling the beans on your conquests."

"Suit yourself."

My husband then lowered his voice, but not enough that I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Hey, Harry, you really got a young piece on the go?"

I gritted my teeth and shook my head. Men! I thought. They're all the bloody same.

"Not yet I haven't. Tonight's going to be the first time. Says she bought a new dress for our meeting. What do you think about that?"

"She's fit yeah?" my husband wondered, while I was chocking behind the door. New dress? It had to be Jessica.

"She's stunning, Jack. I've only seen her big tits but she's curious about the older man. I told her I have more than a few inches in the trouser department, then her curiosity finally caught up with her."

"You dirty old dog," Jack chuckled. "Maybe you will have to tell me all about it sometime."

"I'd be delighted to. I'm going to give her every inch and more."

"Well, she sounds fun. I better get back in before Louise catches us talking like this."

"Very well, Jack. Take care."

"Harry." My husband had one more thing to ask.

"Yes?"

"Give her one from me." The men laughed once more. I was fuming with my husband but I was too conflicted to say anything when he came back in.

"I'll give her one for us both, Jack, don't you worry about that son!"

I jumped from my hiding place and went to the fridge, taking out the fresh veg and slamming it down on the counter. All my anxiety and fear returned. Jessica was keeping a very dangerous secret from me. I had to stop her somehow.

Dinner was eaten with a very tense atmosphere, made so by me. I was angry at my husband and twice as angry at my daughter. I blamed my attitude on tiredness, hardly touching my food. Jack then headed off to work for the night and Jessica returned to her room to finish getting ready.

I couldn't be bothered to clean up. I opened a bottle of wine instead. By 7pm my daughter came downstairs in her new dress, ready to go out. I looked her up and down. She was braless with a deep plunging V at the front of the dress, exposing a lot of cleavage. It was also very short, revealing a lot of leg.

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you, Jess?" I confronted her.

"No. Why do you ask, mum?" she frowned.

"I'm worried you're secretly meeting a man. Are you?"

"For gods sake, mum! No! I told you I'm going out with my friends and that's where I'm going. I'll change and you can take the dress back if you're that concerned!"

The thought of pushing my daughter away always frightened me, so I backed down and did my best to reassure her I was sorry. I apologised and told her how lovely she looked in the dress. She actually looked like a slut, but I bought the dress for her against my better judgement. I thought it would open her up to talk more loosely.

"You go and enjoy yourself, love. I'll see you when you get home."

"No need to wait up. I'll be home between one and two. We're only going to a few bars... and I won't be going off with any men either, mother," Jessica laughed, showing me she appreciated my concern, but that left me wondering if she did.

That night was the worst night of my life. I paced the lounge clock watching. I was also watching Harry's house. I wouldn't want any woman enduring a night with that slimy old bastard, but I was kind of hoping a young woman other than my daughter would come and put me out of my misery. At least then I'd know Harry and Jessica weren't lying.

The last time check I remembered was 10.25pm, by which time I'd drunk too much wine. I'd fallen asleep. It was the sound of a car pulling up outside that woke me up an hour later.

"Jessica!" I jumped to my feet, delighted to hear her heels trotting up the drive when the taxi pulled off.

My joy was short lived when I heard a front door, which wasn't mine, open and close, and the sound of heels walking on the floor disappeared, leaving me in darkness and silence. I looked at my own front door, hoping a praying to hear a key, followed by my daughter stumbling in drunk, but it never came.

Standing frozen in time for a few moments, I eventually opened my front door and looked across to Harry's house. It to was covered in pitch black darkness. I hurried to the back of my house, constantly having to remind myself that I hadn't laid eyes on Jessica since she left the house. My imagination was running insanely wild.

I flung open my back door and found Harry's kitchen light was on. I ran to the fence panicking but I couldn't see into the kitchen. Id have to find a way into his garden. I was still wearing my pencil skirt and blouse from work. Not thinking at all, focussed on one thing only, saving my daughter, I unzipped my skirt and removed it. Drunk in my knickers, blouse and tights, I put my hands on the fence and pulled myself up.

God knows what I must have looked like doing it. Ridiculous and desperate. I heaved myself up and threw myself over, rolling and hurting myself in the process, but I didn't have time for physical pain. My emotional stress was off the charts. I quietly tiptoed towards the window and crouched down, but I don't know why I tiptoed, I was in tights walking on grass.

My heart sank when I looked through the window and blinds to find Jessica standing in Harry's kitchen. My eighteen-year-old daughter was standing in that bloody dress in our sixty-year-old neighbours house. I watched as Harry handed her a glass of wine. They clinked their glasses in gentle celebration as they talked.

"What do you want to do, Jess?" I heard Harry say through the top open window I was hiding under.

Jessica looked embarrassed. "What do you mean?" she giggled.

"Well, what did you come here for?" smiled Harry.

"You know why," Jessica blushed and looked down at the floor. She looked so innocent from her body language and reaction, and so out of her depth in that near baring all outfit.

"I want to hear you say it. Speak the words, Jess. Don't be shy. It's just us here."

A moment of truth appeared to have landed for my daughter. I knew that shy girly look around a guy applying mental pressure on a sexually tense situation. I'd been there myself many times when I was her age. Jessica seemed to be questioning her decision to visit. Her eyes searched the floor but she'd find no answers there.

Harry put a finger under her chin and lifted her head up so he could look directly into her eyes. "Do you want to go home?" Jessica shook her head no.

I saw Harry's first ever attempt at empathy, until he took Jessica's wine out of her hand and placed both drinks down on the kitchen table.

"Say it, Jess. I want to hear the words come out of your pretty, young mouth."

My daughter laughed and covered her face with her hands, stamping her foot in frustration. I knew that feeling to. One where you want what's being offered but you know you shouldn't take it.

"You know what I want," she let out, not what Harry wanted to hear.

"Ok, shall I just show you what you came here for?"

Jessica bit down on her lower lip, nodding yes as she tried to suppress a nervous smile. As her mother my daughters excitement was shocking to witness, but my feet were rooted to the floor in the tights. I couldn't stop watching to see how far this would go. In the back of my mind there was a thought waiting to give me the green light to bust in like some kind of SAS operation. Not that I think those guys storm buildings in blouses, knickers and tights to rescue people.

"Your nervousness makes you even sexier," Harry said, unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. Jessica squirmed with shyness as she rolled her lips inward with anticipation.

"I must warn you though, Jess. He's very big and very excited you came to see him. Once I get him out there's no going back. Is that fair?" Harry challenged and threatened my daughter, who giggled and nodded another yes.

As Harry threw his shirt down and revealed his hairy old torso, I was relieved Jessica didn't appear interested in his upper body. He wasn't exactly attractive to look at. But then I felt guilty and weak for standing by, watching and spying on the pair of them, when I should have been rescuing my daughter from Harry and herself.

Jessica's eyes may not have been interested in Harry per se, but they were definitely interested in something he had. Her gaze was fixed on his groin as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. He chuckled at the dying-to-see look in her eyes before he pushed his trousers down to his ankles and took them off.

Harry was now standing in just a pair of black underpants. Not boxers. Proper old man's under pants, and the pouch at the front was bulging like nothing I'd ever seen before. Neither had Jessica judging by the way she was staring at it.

"Are you going to do the honours, Jess?" Harry smiled, loving every second of the spell he was slowly casting over my daughter. A spell that obviously started some weeks ago.

"I want you to do it," she replied excitedly.

"Don't forget, Jess," Harry tilted his head and grinned. "Once he's out... there's only one to put him back again."

Jessica giggled and inhaled a deep breath. "Do it then. Show me."

"Show you what, Jess? What do you want to see?"

"Your cock. Show me how big your cock is." My daughter finally found her courage, and I was undeniably aroused. My heart was racing and I felt dizzy crouching down beneath the window, gripped by what I was witnessing.

Harry stood proud as he tucked his thumbs inside his underpants and pulled them down. My daughter and I gasped in unison when a long, thick cock sprang free. It kind of twanged before it came to centre and pointed directly up at Jessica, who was standing mesmerised by what she had in front of her.

Both fixated on Harry's big cock, Jessica and I watched it harden about another inch or two. I was guessing eight or nine inches. My daughter was obviously thinking the same thing.

"How big is it?" she gasped, unable to take her eyes from it.

"It's eight inches, Jess. Eight inches just for you, but it's what a guy does with it that counts."

"I can't believe how big it is!" my daughter laughed, unable to get her head around what she was looking at, but she soon would.

"Put your hand around it. Stroke it and feel how hard he is for you, Jess."

I admit to shamefully being turned on by this point. I had wetness seeping out of my pussy into my knickers. I could also feel how hard and sensitive my nipples were pressed inside my bra, as I watched my daughter put her hand out to touch Harry's cock.

Jessica reached and held it from underneath, smiling with wide eyes before she sighed and turned her hand over, so it was on top of the throbbing length. She then gripped it firmly, forcing Harry to groan, before she started gently working her hand back and forth. Her hand looked tiny and her red finger nails sexy, as she gave Harry a gentle handjob.

I noticed she was being drawn ever closer towards the size of him. All her energy and attention seemed to be focusing on it. My daughter was becoming attached to the old man's cock without any concerns whatsoever, while I remained hidden to allow her. It wasn't by choice; I was having my own feelings about it. It was an impressive, awe-inspiring thing to witness.

"Mmm, that's it, Jess. Take your time. There's no rush," Harry groaned and reached for her dress. He pulled it down and exposed her young breasts. They bounced free with her nipples rock hard and protruding.

Jessica simply smiled and sighed as the old man groped her. He finally got his hands on her big tits. She looked like she was enjoying herself, even when he pinched and rolled her nipples. My daughter let out a soft sigh as she concentrated on the job at hand. Literally.

"You have great tits for your age, Jess. Like mother like daughter," Harry brought me up and I scowled through the window. Jessica just smiled and let him continue feeling up her breasts while she stroked his cock and used her spare hand to cup his balls.

As much as I hated Harry and loathed the idea of them getting together, he did give her the opportunity to go home. I heard the couple of warnings he gave Jessica, but as an adult she was free to make up her own mind. I accepted it and pushed a hand inside my knickers.

"I could play with your tits all night, but we don't have all night. Get down on your knees for me, Jess. Why don't you take a closer look?" Harry smirked.

Jessica giggled but didn't hesitate. She got down on her knees for a closer look. Harry's cock was right in her face. As I rubbed a finger up and down my moist slit my daughter was rubbing an old man's big cock in the direction of her face. She smiled whilst doing it and looked up at him, staring into his eyes.

"Mmm, you're so pretty, Jess. Take me in your mouth."

I was no longer shocked. I wanted to watch her do it. I wanted to see how much my daughter knew about sex and blowjobs. So did Harry. He sighed in anticipation watching her mouth open. She then stuck out her tongue and sniggered before licking the head. The old man groaned and put his hand on top of her head.

"Again," he breathed.

My daughter traced her young tongue around the head of the old cock, teasing it with a little massage before it disappeared inside her mouth. I moaned and slipped two fingers inside my wet pussy as Jessica started giving head to Harry. Her lips look stretched around his girth as she bobbed her head back and forth. Clearly this wasn't my daughters first time sucking cock.

After a minute or two she pulled him out of her mouth and licked down one side of his shaft and up the other. Harry grunted and reached down to grab a breast. He squeezed it like a stress ball while Jessica went back to mouthing his cock. She became wanton in her actions. I could see the enjoyment in her eyes and the eagerness in how she went about stroking and sucking the impressive length.

"Get both hands around it, Jess. Wank me into your mouth."

My daughter once again didn't hesitate. She wrapped both hands around the base of the thick shaft and pulled hard and fast on it. She then opened her mouth and sucked only on the head. It was so sexy to watch, I started rubbing my clit to get myself off.

"Don't stop, Jess! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

Hearing Harry say that catapulted me to the edge of my orgasm. Then I watched and climaxed as my daughter wanked Harry off into her mouth. He grabbed the sides of her head and grunted. Jessica's eyes widened in shock and her throat muscles started moving. Our neighbour was ejaculating his warm cum right down her throat.

When it was over I collapsed down the wall, panting for breath as my orgasm passed through me. It was the filthiest thing I'd ever seen. I gave myself a chance to breath properly before I slithered back up the wall to continue watching.

Jessica was now flat on her back on Harry's kitchen table. Her dress was just a thick band of material around her waist. It had been pulled up and down to give Harry full access to her body. I saw my daughter was clean shaven between her legs, not a single pubic hair in sight.

Harry was standing between her spread legs, holding her knickers to his nose. They were both laughing before he threw them to the floor and fell on top of her. The old man went straight for Jessica's tits, pushing them together and sucking on her nipples.

I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled my bra down. I needed to feel the swell of my own breasts as I watched Harry feasting on Jessica's. He eventually moved down her young body as she looked up at the ceiling, moaning it seemed. I so wanted to be in her place. I didn't really. It was my sexual arousal thinking it as I tweaked my hard nipples and sighed breathlessly.

Harry gradually kissed and licked his way down to her belly button. He stopped and drew circles around it with his tongue before tickling her when he licked inside it. The old man then travelled further downwards, kissing and licking Jessica's shaven pubic mound. He took his time tasting and teasing my daughter before burying his head between her legs.

All I could see now was Jessica raising her hips off the table, and the back of Harry's shiny bald head as it moved up and down. I couldn't see the specific details, but it was enough to make me cum again. I was a horny mess, sliding down the wall for a second time, but I couldn't pull myself away until I'd seen it all.

I climbed back up the wall with my breasts hanging out of my bra and my knickers half way down my thighs. What I found was Harry removing Jessica's dress while she lay relaxed caressing her breasts. In only her heels now, Harry spread one leg wide, opening my daughter up. I was about to watch her take something long and thick inside that young, tight opening of hers, and she looked ready for it.

Wondering if my daughter would be able to handle such a thing, I gripped the window sill and watched intently. Harry held her leg out wide and positioned his unprotected cock against Jessica's young pussy. I prayed she was still taking the pill when I watched that thick head spread her tight lips and stretch her open.

My daughter gasped and arched her back but Harry kept pushing and pushing, stretching Jessica and leaving her banging the table.

"Ahhh!" she belted. "It's too fucking big!"