The Dirty Old Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Louise is Freed.
7.4k words
4.49
42.1k
75

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
681 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are eighteen years of age and older. It involves fictional reluctance, blackmail sex, which the author does not condone in real life. This story is also protected under copyright and only Literotica have my permission to print this story.

Thursday

My very dark plan took a back seat. I lost the courage, believing the real light at the end of the tunnel would come from seeing out the final day with Harry. I'd have to trust him or else.

Having not been told what to wear, I took the initiative and dressed as I would for work. A grey pin-striped pencil skirt and a long-sleeved white blouse with black shoes. When I opened my front door, Harry was standing outside my house, grinning in a pair of trousers and a shirt.

"Harry?" I gasped, shocked to find him there.

"I thought we'd spend the day in your house, Louise," he said, walking in as if he lived there.

"Not here, Harry. Haven't you put me through enough already?" I pleaded.

"I have some errands to run. I'm going out of town for a few days. My sister has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. I thought you'd be pleased to learn we're only going to be spending half a day together."

"I'm so sorry about your sister," I offered my genuine sympathy, more for her than him. "But can we please do this in your house. It's too risky here. Jessica or Jack could come home unexpectedly." My pleas fell on deaf ears.

"The risk will make it more exciting," he winked. "Lock the door but keep the key in the lock. I'll jump over the back garden fence if I need to."

I sighed, accepting I had nothing to bargain with.

"I want you in your marital bed, Louise. No whining. I want you upstairs naked in your own bed, then it's over between us."

"And Jessica?"

Harry chuckled. "I've not given her a thought since we've been fucking."

"But you'll leave her alone?"

"If she wants my cock again she can have it, but you have my word I won't go after her."

I guess I could accept that. "What about the CCTV footage of me? Will you delete it in front of me?"

"You drive a hard bargain, Louise," Harry smiled. "That depends how willing you are to please me this morning."

"What do you want?" I dreaded to ask, but sex was all I had to work with.

"How about you show me your bedroom. We can decide from there."

I led Harry upstairs into my bedroom. It was awful allowing him to invade my most private space. He opened the wardrobes and found my clothes hanging up. He then browsed through the outfits before picking out a dark green cocktail dress.

"Get undressed and put this on," he ordered.

Harry removed his shoes then fell back onto my bed. He laid there, smug, with his hands behind his head, watching me undress.

"You're one sexy MILF, Louise. You have a great pair of tits on you."

"Thanks," I muttered, not wanting the compliment.

"Your husband is a very lucky man, getting to watch you strip off every night. I'm surprised he stopped at only giving you one child. If you were my wife I'd have spent the first ten years of our marriage pumping kids into you."

I couldn't believe how disgusting he kept on getting. "We only wanted the one child," I told him, hanging my clothes back up once I was naked.

"Mmm, look at that arse. I'm having that again. Where do you want my cum today, Louise?" Harry chuckled.

Slipping the green cocktail dress from its hanger, I stepped into it, ignoring his lewd question.

"Tell me where you want my cum, Louise, or I'm going to paint your pretty face with it."

I pulled the dress on and adjusted it around my bust. "You can do it over my breasts," I shivered at the thought whilst covering them up.

"Mmm, you do have a great pair for catching cum, but I think I'm going to inseminate you right here in your own bed."

Harry groaned, reaching out and then pulling me onto the bed. If I had a knife to hand I would have driven it straight through his black heart, but I didn't, so I ended up removing his trousers and pants to start sucking on his cock.

"Ahhh, that's my slutty wife from next door. That's it, Louise. Suck it nice and slow. Mmm, then I want you deep throating me."

I spent the next ten minutes pretending I was enjoying myself. I licked his balls, sucked his cock, and struggled to deep throat his thick length. Harry then tore the dress from my body, successfully damaging it. He laughed before going down on me while he groped my tits. Like all the other times I didn't want to, the old man flipped my emotions over by taking his time bringing me to a climax.

It was hard to relax being in my own bed inside my own home, but once Harry had his big cock inside me, my body wanted it. On top, he held my legs wide apart and drove everything he had between his legs, deep between mine. I was screaming at the pleasurable depths he was fucking me at.

I climaxed again before he had me ride him. Forced to play the excited cheating wife, I rode his cock whilst holding my hair up. It was awful feeling so good and terrible at the same time. Harry groped my tits before watching them bounce, then he had me on all fours.

He pounded me hard from behind, to yet another orgasm, before he made me get some lube for my arse. He then pounded me there, yanking on my hair until he was ready to cum. Harry quickly pulled out and shoved his cock deep inside my pussy.

"Tell me to cum in your cunt, Louise!" he grunted.

"Just do it!" I panted back.

"If you want this to be the last time, then I want you begging me to cum deep inside your cunt! Say it! Say my name and tell me to do it!"

Grabbing my duvet with both hands, while Harry spanked my arse and fucked me hard, I raised my head with my breasts swinging, and told him what he wanted to hear.

"Ah! Ah! Cum inside me, Harry! Ah! Ah!" I moaned on his cock.

"Again! Keep telling me until I cum! Tell me you want it!"

"Ah! Ah! I want you to cum inside me, Harry! Ah! Yes! Ah! I want to feel you cumming deep inside me! Give it to me!"

"That's better! More! I want to hear how filthy you really are, Louise!" He smacked my arse and pulled tighter on my hair, fucking me as hard as he could.

"Ahhh! Ah! Fuck! Give it to me you dirty old bastard! Ah! Ah! Fill my pussy with your hot cum! Uhhhhhhh!"

I beat him to it. Not that I wanted to. Another climax ripped through my body as Harry ripped through my pussy.

"Mmmmm! Here it comes you filthy little slut!"

I was still in the throes of my orgasm when Harry joined me. He pulled so hard on my hair, my screams were a combination of pain and pleasure. He didn't stop unleashing his fury upon me until he'd shot every last drop of his cum inside my pussy.

"Ahhhh!" he sighed, finally letting go of my hair. I fell forwards, gasping. "If you ever want more of where that came from then you know where I am. I'm going to miss fucking you, Louise, but a deals a deal."

Harry slipped out of my pussy and off the bed. His cum poured from my hole and onto the bedsheets. It was finally over.

"When can I see you delete the CCTV footage?" I breathed, rolling onto my back.

Harry was almost dressed, standing at the foot of my bed, zipping up his fly. His face was hot and sweaty, having just ruined me.

"When is Jack working nights again?"

"Why?" I fretted.

"Because I don't want him seeing you coming into my house. You can delete the footage, then it's all done."

"And what about, Jessica?"

Harry smirked. "I already told you. If she wants some she can have some. But you're her mother. It's your job to keep her on the straight and narrow."

"Please, Harry," I begged him to stay away from my daughter.

"It's not my fault your precious eighteen-year-old daughter likes to fuck older men with big dicks. I guess she gets it from her mother."

Harry laughed before finally leaving. He told me to call round when my husband was next on night shifts, but he wouldn't give me his word that he would keep his filthy hands off my daughter, or his filthy cock out of her body.

The rest of the day was my own. I threw the damaged green dress in the bin and washed the bedsheets on a high setting, before making the bed with fresh sheets. I also had a bath and a shower before my husband came home from work. I felt disgusting.

Believing my nightmare with Harry was over, I concentrated on keeping my shit together for everyone's sake. I made a nice dinner, and when my husband wanted sex that evening, I didn't reject him. While me made love, however, I kept getting flashbacks of my time with our neighbour. They weren't arousing and helping me get off. I actually ended up faking an orgasm while Jack satisfied himself inside me.

Friday

I returned to work in an attempt to bring some normality back in my life. I'd just lived through three days of hell. Returning did help me. When I got home I worked hard at playing happy family's, acting like nothing was bothering me, when in actual fact I was carrying around tremendous guilt. I also had Jessica to contend with.

Harry being away also helped my situation. I could rebuild my strength before he returned. Only deleting that damn CCTV footage of me spying on him and Jessica was ever going to allow me to begin settling down.

Saturday and Sunday, Jessica spent the weekend with her friends, so my husband suggested we spend hours in bed. I put on a brave face and continued acting like nothing was wrong, but while we made love, something changed inside me.

My husband was giving me some good doggy from behind when I asked him if he wanted to try anal. He was shocked but delighted. Jack got the lube and promised me he'd be gentle trying to get it in. I giggled, knowing he'd have little trouble, but then I felt guilty again for the reasons why. We ended the weekend with him filling my arse with cum.

Monday

I went to work feeling much better after my weekend with Jack. I was still very much burdened and traumatized by it all, but I was beginning to accept it. I'd never shake the guilt of cheating on my husband. I could have faced the music, but selfishly I didn't. The pressure of being exposed was so immense I would have topped myself if that CCTV footage was released, I still would, so I couldn't let my guard down just yet.

Tuesday and Wednesday were uneventful in the grand scheme of things. Jessica was busy with her studies and friends, rarely making it to dinner, when she did join us she was on her damn phone texting.

Jack's three days off resulted in a few things getting done around the house. He also cooked some lovely meals and we made love every night. Frustratingly, I kept having flash backs. I only seemed to be able to climax when we were doing anal while I rubbed my clit. I felt so awful not being able to climax with my husband like I used to. The trauma of Harry was still raw.

I actually welcomed my husband returning to nights, just to give myself more time to recover psychologically. Unfortunately, it coincided with Harry's return. I was getting undressed in my bedroom when I heard my husband call to our neighbour. As I looked out the window, through the blinds, an icy cold shiver shot up my spine.

"Hello, Jack," Harry smiled, getting out of his car. "You back on nights already?"

"I'm afraid so," my husband replied. "I've had a lovely break with Louise though."

"Aiiii!" Harry chuckled, tapping Jack on the shoulder. "Your good lady looking after you I hope."

"She always does, Harry," Jack replied, opening his car up. "Louise tells me your sister isn't very well."

Harry's face saddened. "Yeah. Cancer. The bastards going to get her. The specialists have given her a few months to live. It's all palliative care from now until the end."

"Oh, Harry," my husband sympathised. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Listen, if there's anything me, Jess, or Louise can do for you, just let us know."

"Thank you, Jack. I appreciate it. I'll catch you again soon."

I hated Harry. Detested him more than anything in the world. I felt for his sister, but Jess and I had done more than enough for the sick bastard already. He should have been him dying of cancer, not his sister, I thought.

However, he was back, and my husband had gone to work. I changed into the most least revealing clothes I owned, a baggy jumper and jogging trousers, and then slipped away to knock on Harry's door.

"Not now, Louise," he said, answering the door to me. "I've had a stressful few days and a long drive home."

I put my foot in the door when he tried to close it. "I want that footage deleted, Harry! You agreed!" I gritted my teeth.

"And we will delete it, just not right now." Harry showed his teeth, letting me know he wasn't in the mood.

"Tonight then?" I suggested, refusing to move my foot.

Harry looked angry. He opened the door and told me to come in. I stepped inside anxiously. My heart started racing at the prospect of finally deleting the evidence of spying on him and Jessica. The door closed behind me, then Harry grabbed my hair, dragging me down to my knees.

"Let's get something straight, Louise! You don't get to come round here demanding anything! You got that?"

I screamed in pain and fear. "You're hurting me!"

"Now, for your insolence be a good wife and get rid of this for me."

"No, Harry! You said it was over!" I screamed, trying to kick him, but even for a sixty-year-old man he was too strong for me.

Harry kept me down on the floor while he took his cock out. His sick, twisted status went up a level when I saw he was fully erect.

"If you want that footage gone forever then you'll have to suck my cock and swallow my cum."

He let go off my hair and I sat back against the wall in his hallway. His trousers were around his ankles and he had this menacing smirk across his face. I glared at him with a thunderous look.

"You'll get to delete that footage, Louise. I gave you my word, but you don't knock my door telling me what to do. I hold the power here. You got it?" I nodded, wishing he was dead. "Good girl. Now, you can either suck me off and come back tomorrow night to delete the CCTV footage, or you can fuck off now and everybody gets to see you on the internet."

"I fucking hate you!" I spat by his feet.

Harry simply laughed at me. "Make your choice, Louise."

Giving him the most evil eyed stare possible, I reached for his cock and got up onto my knees. He watched, smirking, then I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. For over ten minutes I sucked his cock like an amateur. I wasn't giving him any more satisfaction than that. Harry didn't care. He'd won yet again, eventually spilling his seed into my mouth for me to swallow, which I regretfully did.

"See, that wasn't so difficult was it," he chuckled, pulling up his trousers while I wiped my mouth. "I think you came for that all along, didn't you?"

"I just want that footage deleted, Harry," I said, getting to my feet."

The old man pinned me up against the wall again. His arm was across my neck, holding rather than chocking me. "I know you do, Louise," he said aggressively, putting a hand inside my jogging trousers and knickers.

"Huh!" I gasped, when his finger found my slit and started rubbing along it. "Get off me, Harry!"

He inhaled my scent then slipped a finger inside my pussy. I gasped, closing my eyes as he started to finger me.

"You're soaking wet, Louise. I can't let you go home without getting what you came for now, can I." The bastard tortured me right there in his hallway until I climaxed on his hand. I just kept on underestimating him.

"Tomorrow night you said," I checked with him, finally leaving his house, dizzy on my feet.

"That's right. Call round at 7pm. No games. No arguments, and no fucking about. You can delete the footage and leave. Ok?"

"Yes. I'll see you at seven tomorrow." I was shaking when I left.

Tuesday

All day in work my students were asking their teacher if she was ok. I wasn't. I was a mess, watching the minutes until it was time to go home. At home, I had a grumpy dinner with my husband and daughter, again, watching the minutes until 7pm.

Jack left for work at 6pm, and Jessica left to see a friend. I didn't believe her, because her hair and makeup looked like she was going on date. She was wearing jeans and a crop top, showing off her generous bust, but I could only face one problem at a time.

At 6.55pm, I changed into my most unrevealing clothes again, not that it mattered after the previous days experience, then went to knock on Harry's door.

"Louise! Right on time. Come in and let's get this bloody over with, shall we."

Hesitantly stepping inside, because Harry was wearing only a dressing gown, from what I could see, I also noticed music playing upstairs. I glanced up the stairway and Harry laughed.

"I'm about to have a bath. Don't worry your pretty self, Louise. You're not invited. I need some peace after the week I've had with my sister."

"How is she?" I asked, only wanting to keep the conversation as normal as possible.

"Good days and bad days, bless her," he shrugged, leading me into the kitchen. "Ok, take a seat at the table while I get my laptop, then you can delete the damn footage."

"Thank you, Harry."

A few minutes later he returned with his laptop and a small box. It wasn't gift wrapped like the last time he gave me a box, but I watched him carefully while he opened the laptop.

"Before you delete this, Louise, tell me, how did it feel watching your daughter getting fucked by me that night? It obviously turned you on."

"I don't want to talk about it, Harry," I trembled. "Can we please just get this over with."

"Ok, fine, I was only asking," he chuckled, handing me the laptop. I saw a screen of files and then Harry directed me to his CCTV footage. "You'll have to trust me when I say I haven't saved any copies. Now, delete the whole folder if you like. I don't need it unless there's a break in or an attempt at one."

The relief I felt, hitting delete and then going into his recycling bin to hit delete again, was immeasurable. I sat back and sighed. It felt like it was over. It finally felt over. Harry had nothing he could blackmail me with... as long as he was telling the truth.

"Happy?" he smiled.

"Yes," I sighed once more.

"You're a dumb bitch for a teacher, Louise, Harry laughed sinisterly, quickly grabbing my arms.

"What the fuck, Harry!" I screamed, but then another old guy appeared and shoved a pair of knickers in my mouth.

Between the two of them they tied my arms behind my back, and my ankles to the legs of the chair. I was terrified for my life, bound in Harry's kitchen to a chair. I muffled my protests but it was no use. My neighbour took a pair of scissors from a drawer and began cutting straight up the middle of my jumper. His friend laughed, enjoying the crime being committed against me.

Harry then pulled the jumper away, exposing my bra covered breasts. "Wait until you get a look at these puppies," he said to his friend, then he snipped the middle of my bra.

The unrestricted weight caused the cups to fall away when my breasts fell to their natural resting place. Harry's friend smirked and rubbed his crotch.

"Very nice," he said.

Harry then put the scissors down on the table and started yanking my jogging trousers down. They offered little resistance because of the stretch in them. He pulled them down to my ankles then used the scissors again to cut my knickers up.

"There, that's better," he grinned.

"Nice looking cunt on her to," his friend chuckled.

Harry next opened the box, which accompanied the laptop, and took out its contents. I started screaming in the chair, bouncing around.

"We'll need to fix that chair steady, Harry," his friend suggested.

"Yeah, fetch some rope from my shed. We can tie her to the radiator."

As soon as I was seriously bound, with no way to move, Harry got down on his knees with the contents of the box. It was a remote-controlled vibrating egg. I screamed into the gag in my mouth.

Louisesy
Louisesy
681 Followers