The Dirty Old Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go in that drawer there," he told his friend, pointing to it. "There's a tube of lube in there. Ok then, Louise. I have a treat in store for you tonight," he tormented me, rubbing a lubed finger around my hole and inside.

The two old men chuckled and joked at my expense while Harry got my pussy lubed and wet for the egg. I squeezed my eyes shut tight when he put it under my nose.

"Smell that, Louise? That's your Jessica's scent you can smell." I tried to lash out but I was stuck. "She's had it up that young, tight cunt of hers since I gave it to her, right before you and I started having fun."

"Ummm! Ummmm! Ummmmmm!" I screamed into the gag.

Harry had just squeezed the egg inside my pussy. He then stood up and started fiddling around with the remote, showing his equally twisted friend the different settings. The power and intensity of the egg sent shockwaves throughout my body. It wasn't pleasurable under the circumstances.

"Right then, Louise." Harry turned the egg off but left it inside my body. He then made sure I was facing the laptop on the kitchen table before pressing on the keypad. "Let the show begin."

A nauseous wave came over me when the laptop screen showed Jessica in Harry's bedroom. She was naked and blindfolded on his bed, but not bound. She looked to be there of her own free will. What are you doing, Jess, I thought, devastated.

"Don't worry, Louise, me and my friends are going to take real good care of your little girl," he stuck the knife in, placing the vibrating eggs remote control in my hand. "When we've finished with Jessica that remote control better still be in your hand. If it isn't, there will be consequences. Nod if you understand, Louise."

I nodded, having used up all my energy trying to fight against my binds.

"Feel free to use it to get yourself off. I know how much you like to watch your daughter getting fucked. Oh, by the way, that's her dirty knickers you have stuffed inside your mouth. Do enjoy yourself, Louise."

The two men left me in the kitchen, laughing their heads off. I gripped the remote control out of fear of dropping it. I had no intention of using it. Staring blankly at the laptop screen on the kitchen table, in the most truly helpless and powerless situation of my life, I then counted three naked old men entering the bedroom. What I was watching was actually happening upstairs in real time.

The men got onto the bed with my eighteen-year-old daughter, amassing over 200yrs in age between them, most probably, and began stroking her young body. I felt sick as my stomach churned. They kissed every inch of her body, licking her slender legs and large, firm breasts, before Harry got his head between her legs, and two others knelt by her head. I could see she was smiling, taking a cock in each hand before gladly sucking on them while her big breasts were fondled.

After a few minutes I watched my daughter climax on screen. She was then flipped over for Harry to mount her from behind. The friend who helped him tie me up sat at the top of the bed, using my daughters mouth while she was taken doggy-style.

I could only watch as three old men in their sixties gang banged my teenage daughter. They each took her from behind, taking it in turns to spit-roast her, while another waited for his turn.

There was no sound, so I couldn't tell when Jessica was having an orgasm, but I had a rough idea. Her body was tiring as the night wore on. She was then manhandled to ride the men while they played with her tits, keeping her blindfold on.

My heart sank when Harry pushed her forwards, down on the man she was riding, and started playing with her arse. He was squirting what could only be lube onto his finger. He then squatted on the bed behind my daughter and started pushing his cock into her arse.

It took a while before Harry was in. He glanced over his shoulder at the camera and winked. He then grabbed Jessica's long hair and started fucking her anally. What broke my heart the most was how much she looked to be enjoying herself. How could any young woman enjoy three really old men using her body like that?

Suddenly, I began to moan. I didn't realise I'd done it, but the egg inside my pussy was humming away on a low setting. The vibrations travelled from that region before spreading throughout my body, like a calming wave of bliss before the storm.

My nipples began to ache as they became engorged and sensitive, and my clit was throbbing to be rubbed, but all I had was the egg. I turned up the setting and gasped into Jessica's knickers. The increased sensitivity brought me to a shuddering climax.

I turned the egg off and opened my eyes to find the men taking it in turns to fuck my daughters young arse. It's not an erotic description, but they were swapping around, making her airtight, as if she were a ride at a theme park.

After roughly an hour, so said the clock on kitchen wall, Jessica got down on her knees on the floor while the men stood around her, stroking their cocks. Harry pushed his friends into position, making sure none of them were blocking the camera. He then picked something up and pointed it. The camera zoomed in on my daughters pretty, young face.

She looked happy and flushed. The blindfold was amazingly still on, but then Harry removed it and she was given an old, hard cock to suck on. I watched my Jessica suck like a whore, desperate to have her 'punter' cum over her face, while two others stroked their cocks, waiting their turn.

The vibrating egg began to hum once more. I couldn't do anything else as I watched the first guy pull out of my daughters mouth and ejaculate all over face. The next guy quickly turned her head to start sucking his cock. He didn't last as long as the first guy. He pulled out and blinded Jessica when he caught her in the eye, before also covering her face.

Last up was Harry. He stared at me through the camera, stroking his cock while Jessica tried to pull cum from her eye. She was giggling before Harry added his thick load. By the end, my daughter was unrecognisable. Her once pretty, angelic face was literally covered in old men's cum. Most of it stuck to her soft skin while some of it dripped from her chin onto her breasts.

Reaching my second orgasm. I turned off the remote control to the vibrating egg and closed my eyes. I was done. I was torn. I'd reached the end. Come what may, Harry's fate was sealed.

Tuesday

Bound and helpless, I listened from the kitchen as Harry said goodbye to his friends, while watching my daughter on the laptop clean her face with a towel.

"Did you enjoy that, Louise?" Harry chuckled, checking on me before pulling the vibrating egg from my pussy. "Mmm, you filthy bitch. You used the remote control, didn't you," he gave a dirty chuckle. "I'd love nothing more than to fuck you both together, but your daughter doesn't know about us. She has no idea her prim and proper mother is an even bigger whore than she is. Keep watching, Louise," he smirked, pushing the egg back in. "I'm going fuck your daughter again. She's an insatiable little slut."

I'd reached a point where none of it mattered to me anymore. My mind was set, and to hell with the consequences. I deliberately dropped the remote control on the floor, and with glazed eyes, I watched Harry with Jessica once more. He'd turned the music off so I could hear her screams of ecstasy, while he fucked her in multiple positions before cumming inside her.

After two hours of being stuck in that chair, Harry finally released me after Jessica left. I overheard them arranging more fun together, but my heart was already shattered. He continued with his taunts, receiving nothing but emptiness from me.

Like a zombie, I put on the jumper and shorts he gave me, drowning in them because they were too big, and returned next door to my house. Jessica was in the shower, so I climbed straight into bed, staring at the wall for hours until I finally fell asleep.

Wednesday

I woke, showered and dressed, and then made the family breakfast before dropping Jessica off at college. I then called into the Pharmacy before going to work, leaving my husband to sleep in preparation for his last night shift. At school, my colleagues and students were happy to see me back on my feet. I was all smiles, ready to teach and help.

That evening I gave my husband a big hug and a sloppy kiss, wishing him a good night at work. Jessica was going to the cinema. I gave her extra money to buy whatever she wanted to eat during the film, and then I went to my bedroom to get ready. At 7pm, I was knocking Harry's door in a pair of heels and with my body wrapped in a trench coat.

"What the fuck do you want, Louise?" Harry moaned.

"That's no way to treat your bit on the side," I giggled, opening the trench coat just a little bit, flashing him a black lingerie set.

"Jesus Christ! What are you playing at?" Harry suddenly startled.

"I'm done with the games, Harry. Can we talk, please?" I threw him a sexy smile.

"Quickly, get inside."

I walked straight into his lounge and spun around to face him. "I'm tired of all the fighting," I said, opening the coat and pulling it from my body.

"Fuck, Louise! You look incredible. What's brought this on all of a sudden? You were near comatose last night."

"Because I realised I've been denying what I've always wanted. You. I was jealous of Jessica. I was guilty because of Jack. I can't fight it anymore, Harry. I want you. I always have."

"Well, ain't that a turn up for the books. Prove it," he grinned, looking me up and down.

"What?" I stepped off track.

"Take off the bra and thong. Crawl to me on your hands and knees in those stockings and heels."

"All I ask is you treat me with respect. I'm here of my own accord remember," I smiled, stepping back on track.

"Ok, and I get to keep on fucking Jessica... for as long as she wants it."

"She's eighteen," I said, unhooking the bra and letting it fall to the floor in front of me. "Who she decides she fucks is up to her," I added, pulling down the thong."

"Mmm, now get on your hands and knees. I want you crawling to me before you take out my cock and suck it."

As sexy and seductive as possible, I got down on my hands and knees and sounded a playful meow. Harry laughed, watching me go to him like a horny pussy cat in season.

"If we do this, as a regular thing, nobody can ever know," I smirked playfully.

"Fine by me."

"And you treat me as an equal. No more dominance. I want a real affair, Harry," I told him, crawling my hands up his legs to unbuckle his trousers. "I want us to have great sex as equals."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," he breathed, watching me take out his cock.

"And get rid of that CCTV footage," I said softly, licking the head of his throbbing cock. "I want us to have lots and lots of adulterous fun without me looking over my shoulder more than is necessary."

"Uhhhhhhh!" Harry groaned as I took his cock into my mouth. "Ok," he sighed. "I did save a copy onto a USB stick. I'll give it to you and then I swear the footage is gone forever."

I licked up his shaft, from base to tip. "I'm not going to destroy it, Harry." I licked around the tip. "I'm going to keep it safe and watch it when I'm horny."

"Mmm, I love how filthy you are," he groaned, grabbing and squeezing my big tits. "I knew you'd eventually come to your senses. Quicker than I expected, but delighted all the same."

"I'm thirsty," I stopped licking and got to my feet. "Go upstairs and get ready for me. I'll open a bottle of wine and we can celebrate the beginning of a new relationship."

"Don't be long, my sexy, hot wife!"

Harry kissed me deeply with his tongue, getting it right down my throat while he cupped and squeezed my bare arse cheeks. I giggled when he smacked my arse before going upstairs. As soon as he was gone I grabbed my coat, lingerie, and the hurried into the kitchen.

Opening the first bottle of wine I found, I went into the trench coat pocket and took out the bottle of liquid Viagra I got from the Pharmacist, pouring it all into Harry's glass before filling two glasses of wine. I then put the bra and thong back on and walked up the stairs with my hands full and my evil plan in motion. My heart began to pound. If this worked I risked throwing my life away, but I felt Harry had left with no option.

Entering his bedroom, to find him naked on his bed, I suggested he pop a blue pill or two. I was feeling ravenously horny, I told him. Harry chuckled, taking a couple of pills from the bottle in his drawer. I smiled, handing him the heavily Viagra laced glass of wine to wash them down with.

"You put the bra and thong back on?" he questioned, swallowing two pills. "Urgh! You have an awful taste in wine, Louise," he then winced.

"It's your wine," I laughed. "Stop complaining and get it down your neck. I'm going to do a little strip tease for you while you stroke your cock for me."

"Take your time while the Viagra kicks in," he grinned. "Because once I get going I'm going to fuck you raw!"

We both laughed. "Mmm, I hope so," I playfully moaned, rubbing my hands over my body as I swayed my hips in smooth circles.

I was standing at the foot of the bed with Harry sat up, drinking the wine and stroking his cock. I smiled at his eyes following my hands while I kept my hips moving. I rubbed them up and down my sides and over my tummy, before touching my breasts.

"I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you, Louise. I'd have never shown that footage to anyone. I only wish you had welcomed my advances from the start," he confessed, finishing his glass of wine.

"It doesn't matter," I replied, turning my back to him, slowly swinging my hips in the shape of a figure eight. "We got there in the end."

"You're a sexy dancer. You could be a stripper," he joked, as I turned round to face him.

"Done that. Got the t-shirt," I giggled, maintaining eye contact and a seductive facial expression.

"Get out of her!" Harry didn't believe me. "You! A stripper!"

"I did it for a while when I was studying at university. I was only nineteen," I giggled again, looking into Harry's hungry eyes, tossing him a sultry smirk. "Stroke your cock for me. I want it throbbing like a rapid heartbeat."

"Take off your bra. I want to see those big tits dancing."

Harry's face was getting redder and redder, and his brow began to show perspiration. I turned my back once more, reaching for the bra clasp while he stroked his rock-hard cock.

"Mmm," he groaned, when I unhooked it and spun around to face him, holding the unstrapped bra against my breasts.

"Are you ok, Harry?" I smiled, watching his face tense up. His smile disappeared. He looked stressed all of a sudden.

"Ahhh! It's... my..." he struggled, letting go of his cock to cover the heart area of his chest.

"Do you need a doctor, Harry?" I smiled, watching him struggle.

"Ahhh! Shit!" he squirmed on the bed, clutching his chest. "Help me... Louise."

"I am helping you. You wanted to get a good look at my tits, didn't you?" I smirked, dropping the bra."

"Ahhhh! Fuck! I think... I'm... having a..."

"Heart attack?" I laughed, continuing the dance.

"Call... a..."

I stopped dancing and put my hands on his bed, leaning forwards and letting my breasts hang. "Shhhh, Harry. It'll all be over soon."

"You... fucking... bitch! Ahhhh!"

"Take a good look at my tits, Harry. It's the last time you'll ever see them," I laughed.

"Cunt! Ahhh! Whooore!"

I watched Harry take his last breaths before he finally succumbed to a fatal heart attack. I stood for a few moments after, staring and waiting for the chance of a revival. It didn't come. Harry was dead. I felt nothing, but a part of me died to.

I put my bra back on and searched for the USB stick. I didn't need to look very far. I found it in his bedside drawer. I then wiped my prints from everything I'd touched that night, before disabling his CCTV and leaving the property. I took his laptop with me.

The moment I got home I became a nervous wreck. Full of anxiety and fear. I was going to jail for murder. My life was over. I opened a bottle of vodka and drank it until I passed out on the bed. I woke the next morning to my husband and Jessica shaking me.

When I came round I didn't know what day it was. I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. My husband called the school and told them I had a stomach bug before taking Jessica to college. When he returned I was lying in bed, having remembered what I'd done. Jack got in beside me, holding me before falling asleep after his long night shift.

For two days Harry remained dead in his house. I was using every ounce of strength to hold myself together. Feigning a bad stomach helped, but not by much. During those two days I was home alone, because my husband was at work, I continued being sick. I'd killed another human being.

My husband then booked a day off work and dragged me to the doctors. They ran a few pointless blood tests then sent us on our way. Entering the street we saw many of the residents gathered outside Harry's house, with a police car and a blacked out private ambulance parked up. I grabbed Jack's hand. My karma had caught up with me already, I thought. Stepping out of the car, some kind of survival instinct kicked in.

"Officer?" My husband approached the policeman.

"Please stand back, sir," he told Jack, then two men carried Harry out of his house in a body bag, sliding him into the back of the ambulance.

"Oh my god!" I screamed.

"Please take your wife inside, sir," the policeman said.

"Come on, Louise. You don't need to see this."

Inside, my husband was suggesting all sorts of possibilities for Harry's death, but all I could hear was noise. I sat down on the sofa shaking and crying. Ten minutes later there was a knock on our door. It was the police officer. Jack let him in. I pulled myself together and answered the officers routine questions. When we'd last seen, Harry. If we knew him well, and if we knew of any family he had. We answered honestly, apart from me telling the officer I hadn't seen Harry for about three days.

The officer then left, leaving us with the news that Harry had died from a suspected heart attack, but it was too soon to be sure. The coroner would decide that, but I already knew.

Minutes felt like hours, and hours felt like days, until a week later we found out the verdict was Harry had died from a heart attack, and no foul play was suspected. I was relieved and shocked. I walked around for days after the news scratching my head. I'd been expecting a SWAT team to come bursting through the door at any minute to drag me off to prison, but it never came. Jessica was saddened, saying she was going to miss our neighbour. I knew what she was really going to miss.

Ten days after his death, Harry's funeral was held at the crematorium, where I caught Jessica giggling at the two men who'd gang banged her with Harry. I felt my actions were justified, but of course they weren't. I'd live a life of hell on earth before going to hell in my next life. It was what I deserved.

The man who helped Harry tie me up in that chair, the night I decided the old man's fate was sealed, approached me while Jack and Jessica were speaking to a few of our neighbours. It wasn't a particularly great turn out for the funeral.

"Hello again, Louise," he said, making me shiver. "We weren't formally introduced last time we met. I'm Peter."

"What do you want?" I spoke coldly.

"A tragedy what happened to Harry, wouldn't you say?"

"We all got to go sometime," I replied even colder.

"Coroner said he had extremely high levels of Viagra in his system. Mostly liquid form."

"Is that so," I mused on the outside but tensed up on the inside.

"Yeah. A bit of a strange one though. Harry bought his blue pills from me. He had months and months' worth of supply."