The Dirty Students

Story Info
Two friends in college have a dirty weekend.
3.8k words
4.44
9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following is a story that contains scat, watersports, unwashed, general filthiness and nastiness. If that stuff doesn't interest you, turn back now. Its probably better for you.

All persons involved in sexual situations are above the age of 18.**

Pan sighed as she awoke. She smelled a fair bit. A college student she went to a rather liberal college, one that was quite tolerant of nasty people. Pan was one of those girls. As she awoke she was drenched in sweat and a general layer of grime on her. She hadn't bathed in a whole week. Nor had she changed her clothes once. Her outfit smeared in stains. "Its Saturday." She said yawning. "Awesome." She muttered as she got up scratching at her pits. The smell of her odor wafted through her room, slowly awakening her roommate.

Alexis was a cute little blonde. She seemed like she would a girl who was prim and neat, but she wasn't too much. She did seem to bathe almost daily, but she kept on leaving skidmarks in her underwear, something Pan noticed because she would looked at Alexis's underwear constantly. She would smell it sometimes just to enjoy it, while masturbating.

Alexis slowly stirred. "Morning." She yawned some. "Smell as good as ever." She said sleepy, her nipples poking up.

Pan had a suspicion that Alexis might have really liked Pan's nasty unwashed habits. She never complained too much... And Alexis always seemed to have pert nipples, and if she got a whiff after they were fresh off her body, Alexis's panties seemed to get wet spots a lot. Sitting up Pan let out a wet fart. She had to shit soon. That could wait till after breakfast. "You know you love it."

Sleepily Alexis let out a snort. "You are so fuckin right." She said mostly not awake. "It's Saturday... So I'm gonna take my time... Have fun doin... Whatever." She sighed rolling onto her side and facing to the wall.

Pan got up and stretched, finally getting going. Moving to the kitchen she prepared some milk and cereal, with more milk to drink. She was lactose intolerant, and this would be a perfect way to start her weekend. Taking her time she hummed and finished things off, enjoying the rumbling of her stomach.

Finally Alexis awoke and got some milk and cereal for herself. Pan glanced. "Aren't you lactose intolerant?"

Alexis took a moment and shrugged. "Mildly. Aren't you?"

Pan paused and grunted out a wet fart. "Yes." She hummed.

"Then if you can manage it, so can I." Alexis said with a shrug. "You go out and have fun for yourself. I need to study for a few hours. And finish a paper. Mostly done on that one." She said.

"Alright. After breakfast." Pan ripped another wet fart. "I'm goin shopping. So I'll be out for a bit." She said.

"Alright, have fun."

Pan took her time getting ready, waiting until she heard Alexis finally fart some to go 'out'. Instead just circling her dorm two or three times, before sneaking back. As hoped when she came back Alexis had left their kitchen-dining area, and had gone back to their room to work on her paper. Pan knew Alexis kept the door cracked to keep ventilation going, and played music. And, as she ripped an even wetter fart than before, feeling something stick in her underwear,

Alexis didn't notice her headphones in her ears as she tapped on the keyboard. She did grunt. "Ah... That extra glass of milk." Moving to one side she got another glass. "Pan will enjoy this pair for sure." She said as she ripped out a wet fart. "And I... I might too." She let out.

Pan watched as still as possible, on her knees a hand slipped into her pants as she listened to her roomate fart plenty as she was clearly trying to make her gas worse. "No way!" She breathed out excited as she ripped a quieter wetter fart.

Alexis farted again, holding her stomach. "Thank god the paper's almost done. Ugh..." She grunted as she grunted again. "Cause... I-I'm not gonna last long. I'm gonna..." She bit her lip. "I'm gonna be a dirty slut like Pan." Wet dirty farts came out of her. "G-gonna shit my pants." She hummed as she bit her lip and kept on typing for a bit. Mostly reading over her essay and editing. Wet farts leaking out and slowly getting quieter as the stink of shit hit the air.

Pan did like it. She liked it a lot. Her own pants filling up with shit as her bowels failed on her. Pan had no issues with soiling herself, although she hadn't done it inside her dorm before. She even felt extra dirty now. Watching her roomate shit herself, while she too did the same. The seat of her pants swelled some as she shit herself.

Alexis grunted as she farted again and again. Finishing her glass she held her gut. "G-god..." She let out. "I should go. I need to go." She got up and began to move. As she did she missed Pan, who was eagerly masturbating by the door, and tripped, groin first, over her. There was a bit of a noise from Alexis as she both shit and wet herself some, the trip loosened her bowels to the point of no return.

After an awkward stumble of limbs Alexis rolled off with a wet squish on her ass. "P-pan!" She let out before letting out a little 'mmmph!' A squish audible as she hit the ground.

Pan sat up, face a bit damp, but with a smile on it. "Its fine. You didn't break anything. If anything." She licked her dirty lips. "You taste a little dirty." She chuckled.

"Y-yeah... I might have been a bit super-focused on finishing my paper. I um.. I need too..."

Pan got up unashamed and took her hands. "You need to get out."

"W-what?" Alexis let out. "No. I need to wash up. I'm all dirty and..."

Pan and Alexis shared a look. It started with panic and red-faced Alexis, and slowly ended as the panic faded more and more. "You don't care how dirty I am do you?" Alexis finally said.

"No shit sherlock." Pan said with a ruffle of her hair. "And you're done with your paper right?"

"Yeah... Its a second draft. I just need to submit it and them I'm good."

"Then submit it, put on some shoes, and lets go out. Somewhere where..." She reached and gently teased Pan's wet loins with her own hands. "These can get nice n'wet and nobody will care." She chuckled.

"I... I mean..." She said getting up. "I'd rather, um... Uh." She was realizing she had no plans for the day. The booty shorts she had worn from the day before were smelly, sure, but so was Alexis. And... "I... I guess my schedule is clear for today."

"Come on you. Lets have one wild day out. I know a place nearby, not too far from here. We can go there and be as dirty as we like."

Alexis was quiet. "Give me fifteen minutes." She said quietly. "I have like three things to do and then I can go." She paused and got up. "I... I'm bringing spare clothes, but I won't change." She said. "Should I bring my phone?"

"Is it completely waterproof?"

"Yes."

"If you wanna, go ahead."

Alexis nodded as she went back to her room. A few clicks of the keyboard, some bagging up of items (phone, wallet, all going into a junk purse, and a plastic baggie within there) and then some food to nibble on en-route. A simple trio of breakfast bars, she was a bit hungry. All the while Pan looked at her, watching her ass, the slowly spreading brown stain on her ass settling lower and lower. Never quite leaving though. It was hypnotizing for the girl.

When she had her things ready, she walked over and gave Pan a kiss on the cheek. "Well then lead the way."

Pan blinked, having been resting an arm on a counter. Just watching. The kiss threw her off and she blinked and stumbled slightly. "O-oh yeah." She said suddenly finding herself behind. They walked down the hallway and out a back exit, that was exit only. "Um, where are we going?"

"You know the co-op? Magellan co-op?" Pan said.

Alexis raised an eyebrow. They were one of a handful of co-ops that would come to a farmers market the college had every saturday. And they were on the short list that made it all winter too. (The market was indoors in the winter months, and generally smaller). "Yeah. I get shit from there from time to time." She noticed the accidental double entendre in that sentence. And, after a moment, stopped walking and opened her mouth. "Wait... What are you... What... There is?" She was almost getting it.

"Yeah. I know a few of the workers there. They have some empty animal pens on the weekends. We're gonna visit while its empty~" Pan said with a smirk.

Alexis paused. "But... Magellan is like twenty miles from here. We'd never make it walking in a day."

Pan paused. "Uh... Yeah. I don't have a car so... Lets get walking."

"No. We're not walking there." Alexis said shaking her head. "You're driving. I got a car. And I was dumb enough to bring my keys with me." She said reaching into her purse and getting her keys.

"You sure?" Pan asked. "I might-" She was cut off by a kiss from Alexis.

"Stop making me think. I wanna go. Lets go. I still haven't put a bra on yet today ok, today is not a day I'm gonna try to present well got it." She said smirking.

Pan was now getting very excited.

At the car there were a few plastic bags in the back. "Um... I am gonna say put one under your ass." She said putting one under her and one on the passenger seat. "And try a bit to keep it there while you sit but... Stains happen." She said after a moment sitting. "Its so mushy." She muttered.

Pan got in and sat down, her mush audible too. "I know. It feels great right?"

Alexis grunted. "K-kinda but..." She let out as she started the car. "I kinda still need to shit some."

"So... Just do it?" Pan said confused as she looked at Alexis, who was putting in the address in her phone.

Alexis was quiet. "I... I hate that you're so right." She said as she glanced at a water bottle. Taking a sip as she drove she forced herself to relax her bowels. Soon a faint hiss was heard as Alexis wet herself, while her nipples stood right up into her shirt. Pan smiled and watched, putting a hand down her pants. Alexis paused. "Please limit that." She let out.

"What? I might make a mess?"

"You might distract me while I'm driving." Alexis said licking her lips and focusing on the road.

Pan chuckled some and let herself react more subtly until they arrived.

As they arrived, they drove over the gate to a muddy spot where one other vehicle was parked before getting out, Pan quietly sending a few furious texts as they closed in. "Alright." She hummed before getting out, feet stamping into the mud. "I have the list of empty pens. We have a fair choice."

"Hold on." Alexis grunted. She let out a wet fart. "Hard to shit while driving." She said as the audible crackle of shit left her ass. Once done she opened the door and looked at the mud, stomping into it with a splatter before standing up. "Where do we go." She asked, deciding she could leave her car unlocked and things inside for now.

"See that field." Pan said pointing to a fallow muddy field, it was quite long too. "The opposite side of that is six empty animal pens. We'll have our pick. And they'll be empty for a bit too."

"Define... A bit."

"A couple of months. They're wrapping up an animal contract, and getting a new one in spring. For now those are gonna be empty until further notice. Well, they're gonna get sorta-cleaned, but not for a while." She chuckled.

Alexis looked at the field. And smiled. "Alright. I can do that. Sounds fun." She hummed.

The two walked into the muddy field, just over an acre long and began to track through the mud, the field having been cleared the day before. Pan's and Alexis's shoes becoming soaked in minutes.

Pan chose to speak up first. "Ya know. You weren't very reluctant to shit your pants." She chuckled.

"Yeah... Well... Maybe... I find you kinda hot." Alexis said getting quieter after every pause. "And maybe I just wanted to stop being the best girl ever and get a bit dirty ya know?"

"What was that first one?"

"I... I found you kinda hot. I was never around anyone as... Crude as you before." She said that uncertain of the word to use.

"Crude works." Pan chuckled as she got a handful of mud and threw it at Alexis's chest.

Alexis let out a squeak. She had a splatter of mud on her shirt. It wasn't anything special, but the mud patty pulled down a bit on the loose thin shirt and flashed a bare breast for a bit, almost letting a nipple show. "Chill out!" She said as she put a hand to her tit. "I wasn't lying about not wearing a bra earlier."

"Oh. I know." Pan hummed as she walked over in front of Alexis. She herself wasn't one for many bra's. Figured they were too restricting, and rarely comfortable. Which was something since Pan's breasts were larger than Alexis's. Neither was small by any measure, but while Alexis sat comfortably sized on the borderline between C and D cup, Pan was a lot larger with Solid E-cup tits on her bosom, even now they were sagging just a touch under gravity. Although still young and perky, and perhaps a little extra... Pert.

Pan pressed her chest into Alexis's. "Come on. A crude girl like me wants to get dirty. And your hands are so clean." She said before stepping back just a bit.

Alexis was quiet for a minute but bent over and got herself a handful of mud, getting up to see Pan jutting her chest out. With that the dirty handful went... Right into Pan's face. "You look better this way." She giggled.

Pan blew the mud out of her face. "Dammit." She grunted. "I... I guess..." And then a second muddy handful went into her cleavage as well. "Mm!" Pan let out in a pleased surprise. She broke into laughter which Alexis joined in on after a bit.

Finally finished she gave Pan a dirty slap on the rear. Pan's shorts smushed under the slap, and Pan let out a bit of a moan. "Come on." Alexis said to the dirty girl. "Lead the damn way. I wanna find out what a dirty day looks like to you." She chuckled some with a smirk.

"Oh my. You are getting quite into this." Pan chuckled landing a dirty kiss on Alexis's cheek, leaving a dirty lipstick behind on it. A nice 'present'. With that they crossed the field for a bit longer sometimes jumping in puddles before coming across the road at the other end of the field.

Opposite that was a number of animal pens, all smelling a fair bit. Alexis paused and stopped for a moment, but kept going, Pan not noticing as she walked up into the somewhat muddy (and mucky) area around the pig pens. "We have all sorts of shit~" She hummed. "Pig pens where these boys are stored for usually a week or two. They don't get washed out until after, so this is two weeks of mud and pig shit. But come on, the fun part is ahead~"

Alexis coughed some, but followed.

Pan came to horse stables. Seems they raised all sorts of animals here. As Pan opened up the stables the stink hit her. "Oh. God." She let out.

The stables were full of shit. So much shit. Horse shit everywhere. Alexis couldn't keep it down at that point. She finally lost her lunch and puked. "Oh god." She let out, all over the ground.

Pan blinked. "You ok?" She asked walking over. A second wave of vomit hit Pan's leg, not that Pan minded much. Having stepped in much worse before.

Alexis pulled back some. "Too much! Too much!" She said coming to the relatively clean air of the pig-sty's.

Pan paused. "Alright. I guess it was a lot." It seemed like they had piled shit back into the stables, possibly even for Pan's visit. "You ok?"

Alexis grunted as she paused, taking in the cleaner (but still dirty) air. "That was... A lot of nasty shit... I... I... Can we take it a bit slower."

Pan paused. "Alright. That's fair. We can. Come on." She said as she opened up the pig sty. "Step in. The manure's fine."

Alexis took a moment as she leaned against the sty-railing. "Y-you first."

"You gonna come? Or are ya done?"

"I just need... A minute or two. That's all." She was composing herself some, and taking deep breaths. Things smelled, she smelled, Pan definitely smelled, but she could manage. Slowly. She groped her ass. Her rear still was smushy and mushy with the shit she had put in it. Her shirt had a muddy stain on it.

Pan squelched into the sty, sinking up to her calves. "Its nice and sticky. Might not get out." She lifted up a foot which was almost pitch-black with muck, along with her shoe and the lower part of her pants.

Alexis took one more deep breath and walked to the gate before stepping in. The first step was underwhelming, but the second had her sinking just as deep as Alexis was. "Ah!" She let out in surprise as her foot just sank in. She stumbled and caught herself on Pan.

Pan stumbled, but didn't fall. "What? Trying to push me in?"

Alexis blinked. "I just stumbled." She took another step in. "I'm getting dirty on my terms." With that she got off of Pan and stood for a moment. She sighed and took a breath, before the sound of liquid on fabric could be heard.

Pan recognized that sound, and she leaned into Alexis's loins as a new wet stain formed on her pants. However that was her plan as Alexis reached into the rear of Pan's pants and pulled out some shit.

Pan blinked as she felt a hand groping her ass and pulling out shit and looked up at Alexis. Alexis licked it and gagged. "Blech. I... Don't think I'll eat shit any time soon." She shook her head. "Buuut...." She took a moment to think and slipped the shit down her cleavage. "I'll wear it." She felt disgusting, the taste of shit still on her tongue, and the stink up her nose. She loved it, her nipples very, very hard, and her tits were rather sensitive. And her pussy... Well, it was wet for more than one reason.

Pan let out a mock sigh at the not-eating-shit line. "Fine then. More for me." She ate up some chewing it and flashing her filthy teeth.

"God do you kiss you mother with that mouth." Alexis asked. "That's kinda hot." How serious she was difficult to tell.

Pan began to rub Alexis some through her outfit. "I touch her with these hands too."

"Seriously?" Alexis asked. "Really?"

"Well not quite like this. Though mom's a looker, not gonna lie." She giggled as her hand slipped under Pan's waistline.

"S-so do you... Mmm!" She moaned as she was touched some.

"I grope her tits."

"Ah-ah!" Her ah was equally understanding and pleasure as Alexis began to tease her slit. Before long she was soaking wet down there in arousal. "S-still not eating it."

"That's ok. You don't mind dirty hands on these lips?"

"Obvious-" she took in a sharp breath, "-ly not." She panted.

"Alright, hold on." She said as she reached to the ground and got some muck.

"No, no, nononono." She said. "Not like this."

"You just said you liked it?" Pan said confused.

"I do. But... We are gonna fuck and you're getting some too."

"Ohhh, certainly. I'll ride you an-"

"Oh no dear, you love that field of filth. So you're gonna get down in it." Alexis chuckled giving her a push. Get on that back, and take off those pants."

"Can I pick where I get fucked?"

"You are allowed, yes."

With that Pan walked over to the pig sty and walked in finding a nice and deep spot before sitting down. "Do you approve?"

"Get those pants off."

And Pan did, pulling her pants around her ankles rapidly squelching around in the mud and manure. Likewise Alexis dropped her pants. Pan was very hairy around her loins, and while Alexis wasn't shaved clean, she was noticeably less hairy.

"Do you ever shave?"

"God no. Only if there's a proper knot."

"Mmm. I've been shaving way less since college. Imagine if mom saw me now." She chuckled.

"Mom would say why are you sitting on a girl in pig-shit. Good lord, pants off, just fuck he-" Pan was cut off as Alexis ground into her.

"Mom isn't here. Although." She began to relieve herself and piss on Pan. "I do wanna go before we go." She then began to work her fingers into her loins getting herself wet, and spraying her urine all over her hand and crotch before she got herself properly wet and turned on.

12