The Dirty Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she began to move grinding her hips into Pan's, moving back and forth as she rubbed, pans curly hair making quiet noises against her own slightly more manicured pubic hair.

"Have you ever heard a good squelch fucking a girl."

"Admittedly not from a girl."

Pan got two big handfuls of pig crap and put them on their crotches. And then kept piling up. "Now you will."

And something in Alexis snapped as she began to get very enthusiastic, her breath speeding up and pleased moans coming from her as she fucked Pan in the sludge. There were plenty of squelches from their fucking, shit spraying along Pan's stomach, and somewhat up Alexis's. Staining her top with more thick black and filthy pig-shit. Before too long Alexis came toes and back arching, head up to the sky, but she kept going, until she had realized that Pan had also cum several minutes later, having had another orgasm in the meanwhile.

Alexis panted. "This was good. We should do this more often."

"So I don't have to wash when we get back."

Alexis was quiet. "You need to rinse off. As do I. But, when you don't crawl in literal pigshit. We can work something out."

12