The Discipline House Pt. 03

Story Info
Alison is caught illegally masturbating!
7.2k words
4.81
11.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
147 Followers

KUMIKINANG DISTRICT - Alison

Alison had felt like she'd never get to sleep. Her first night had been so intense--so strange--so... something--that she had lay in bed, aware that if her hands snuck under the covers to where her sex was, she would be caught and punished--badly.

She had barely been able to handle her own flood of emotions--many of which were confusing--or even confounding. She'd been kept out of the observation rooms after the two meetings--but the guests came on for three more hours.

Poor Rizal was, apparently, a favorite--being chosen by both boy and girl visitors and marched upstairs to be used. She got that it wasn't "rough"--no, she didn't think she could classify it like that--but the matron inspected his anus after the fifth visit and declared him done for the night. He was still available for some things--he got a light spanking and teasing from a girl who masturbated him over her lap, stroking his erect penis as he gasped and squirmed.

Amihan was considered a prize--apparently her sentence was lighter than some of the others and so her "usage" was less unpleasant. Less unpleasant, though, seemed terribly awful to Alison. Amihan was commonly spanked over someone's lap downstairs--usually by female visitors.

The slaps were sometimes hard--more often 'playful'--but it was clear that while she bore it quite well, being chosen for a recreational spanking wasn't fun for the spankee. Her buttocks were a bright pink by the end of the night.

Alison had thought she might be horrified or even repulsed by what she would see. She was unquestionably discomfited. She was, also, horrifyingly horny. She was powerfully aroused and she didn't think she'd sleep. She came very, very close to risking masturbating in bed--or maybe in the room's bathroom nook--but she knew better: Amihan had warned her that she'd be monitored for misbehavior.

The fact that she needed to orgasm so badly--or even at all--was disturbing to her. Was she truly this turned on by the judicial punishment of being assigned as a prostitute--one who was explicitly punished for other's pleasure? The idea was unthinkable--but here it was. The Tersnians seemed displeased with their lot and put-upon--but they weren't crushed or despondent. Even Rizal who was certainly one of the ones getting the worst of it seemed somewhat resigned to taking his punishment but nowhere near Alison would have been.

Now, it was morning and early and she squirmed in bed. Her hands felt the pull of her sex. Her buttocks squirmed on the bedsheets. She grit her teeth. One of her hands had pulled back and she slid it under the comforter.

Being careful, and moving as slowly as she could bear, she slid her fingers under the waist of her pajama-bottoms and along the tender skin of her pelvis. She stroked her labia gently, moving the pads of her fingers to press lightly around her clit--ohh! She caressed herself--oh--fuck.

Oh--it was so--so awful--horrible--unfair--OH! She bit her lower lip. She musn't make any outward sign! The horrible matron would punish her--just for touching herself! Her own body--denied her--OHHH! Each thought drove her closer. Each indignity--each awful unfairness--each horror of the Tersnian system drew her to the edge--built her inner pressure--ohh--ughh--ahh!

She heard the door open. Ugh. Her eyes flew open and she stifled a gasp as she Miss Atavan standing in the doorway.

Shit! Oh fuck! She tried to slip her hand out of her pants as quickly and quietly as she could--but in her panic she moved her hand up some, and she caught the ripple in the top comforter. SHIT!

The woman walked over and sat on the side of the bed, looking down at Alison.

"Alison-kan," she started.

"I'm sorry--I--"--red-faced and utterly humiliated, not to mention, scared, she didn't know what to say. It was her first time ever being caught masturbating and it was in a country where it was literally illegal!

Alison swallowed. Oh fuck--was she going to cry--oh--no.

"Your puki is telling you it wants you to be punished," Miss Atmas said. "That is what it means--she likes it when you are disciplined, you see? So she orders you to break the rules, which you do, because she is in charge of you, and so she gets you the correction she wants you to have."

Ohh--oh-no--oh--please--

The woman didn't sound furious or even angry. She sounded calm and gentle--but what was being discussed was... ohhh--

Miss Atmas pulled back the comforter and sheet revealing Alison and then plucked up her hand. Her fingers were wet with her lubrication. Alison broiled in blushing shame, as Miss Atmas examined her fingers.

"Please give me another chance," Alison pleaded. "Please--I'll be good!" She felt ridiculous begging like a school-girl--but there was no alternative--what she was in for--whatever it was--she had no idea--was going to be unbearable.

Miss Atmas laughed. "Your puki would get you in even more trouble then! No--Alison-kan is going to be punished. This is a correctional establishment. There are strict laws governing young unmarried submissives," Miss Atmas explained. Alison imagined the woman was dearly enjoying this. She grit her teeth. The idea of being taken to a Tersnian court over this was horrible!

"What are you going to do?" she asked miserably.

Miss Atmas laughed. "What your puki wants, nene--punish you--lightly and gently--" she stroked Alison's hair. "But there will be tears, I think."

Alison whimpered. "Are you going to tell the others?"

"Yes, nene," she said. "They will know. They sleep in restraining panties--locking diapers--to keep them from addressing themselves." She smirked. "We will get some for Alison-kan as well!"

Ughh!

Later, she stood in a row with the other occupants of the house, bare bottom and only wiped over her body with baby-wipes instead of showered.Rizal, having had his anus used extensively, wore a clear plastic panty and, she glimpsed the flange of a plug.

His cock was turgid in the cage.

Diwata and Samantha were both sporting light bruises and lines on their bottoms and looked subdued. Bernila had what looked like mild chafe-marks evenly spaced along her inner thighs and was down on all fours to prevent either stretching the tender skin or her thighs touching.

Amihan had light pink blotches on her pert buttocks--had she been spanked this morning? And seemed animated and consoling when Alison's status was announced. She hugged Alison tightly and kissed her, and murmured something in Islander before switching to English and assuring her it would be all right.

Now Alison sat, naked, next to Amihan--also naked--who held her hand tightly.

Alison saw with some degree of horror that her name had been added to the 'score-board' with a bunch of symbols and metrics after it.

"It means you misbehaved," Amihan explained. "So you're being punished with us--but--uhm--you aren't exactly a menu item."

That was a relief--save for the 'exactly' part.

"However," Amihan said, moving close so their thighs touched. Alison felt a little jolt of discomfort at that--but also she liked Amihan's comforting. "You are due--a bit of discipline--I asked if I could accompany you and Mistress said 'yes.'"

"What kind of discipline?" Alison asked.

"Mmm--oh--uh--sexual?" Amihan said carefully. "A very mild--uhm--punishment-fuck--you might even enjoy it!"

Alison's mouth hung open. "A--a--a punishment--"

Amihan had her arm around Alison and gave her a squeeze. "It will be okay--Mistress is not wrong--your kupi wants this--and Mistress isn't wrong either that she--" Amihan indicated Alison's pudenda, now squeezed tightly between her closed thighs--"can make you do whatever she wants you to."

"I'm NOT--" Alison started, a bit too loudly--Bernilla who was cleaning a surface, looked over. "I'm not under some kind of mind control of my vagina," Alison hissed.

"I know it is not how you Americans think it," Amihan said airly. "But yes, nene, you are. Me too--that is why we need to have dominants! Your kupi will get you in trouble until you submit." She sounded so sure of herself that despite being utterly outraged by her, Alison found herself speechless.

The door chimed. Alison saw her name on the scoreboard light up. Fuck! What did that mean!!?

Miss Atmas came in leading a tall young Tersnian man in a fine gray suit. He looked quite official and wore glasses. His eyes fell on Alison who covered herself with her arms, blushing intensely, and looking down.

The two walked over.

"Alison-kan," said Miss Atmas, "This is Keviv Guaris--he is a punishment counselor--like a lawyer sort of," she said.

Alison felt her stomach drop. Was she going to be charged? Go to jail? Be kicked out?? Being naked her felt intolerable. She drew her knees up, trying to fold into herself.

Keviv lowered himself to look her in the eye.

"Miss Alison Avainster--as Mistress Atmas said, I'm Keviv. I understand you engaged in illicit self-pleasuring this morning as witnessed by the owner of this establishment."

"I didn't--" finish, she started, but he held up a hand.

"If you wish to refute the charges, there will be an inquest. I understand there is evidence such as telemetry from the bed and so on--if you choose to object and are found guilty, you will be handed to the courts for punishment."

Alison hugged herself. She felt on the verge of bawling--of begging to go home. Amihan hugged her tighter.

Amihan spoke: "I don't think Alison-kan understands, really, sir," she said carefully. "Can I?"

He nodded.

Amihan turned and held Alison, who felt herself tremble.

"Alison-kan," she said. "I think people knew this would happen sooner or later. You were rated submissive--un... escorted--so I think Mistress Atmas is not surprised. Maybe to find you so on the first day--but not surprised--"

"Misbehaving so would be one punishment--doing it here--a worse one--but still, not... well... you will come through it okay, I promise." She petted Alison's hair.

"He is here to supervise the punishment--agree to it and be obedient--you will learn what it is really like to be Tersnian!"

Ohh--ugh.... Alison. Grimaced. She looked at Keviv and swallowed. He didn't look scary. He was handsome--well built. He had deep, gentle-looking brown eyes.

Ugh. Ugh. She nodded.

"I guess I consent," she said.

He gave her a slight smile and stood. "I'll take her up," he said. "The punishment for masturbation in a correctional facility will take about twenty minutes--with her, given her circumstances, it may take longer."

Miss Atmas nodded.

Amihan spoke: "Can I accompany her, Master Keviv?"

He looked at her.

"She could use some additional correction, herself," Miss Atmas said.

Amihan gave a slight smile, and bowed her head.

"Not this time," Mr. Keviv said. "Next time." He turned to Alison. "Come--we're doing this upstairs. You're going to be naked throughout it." He took her hand and got her up. Amihan gave her a hug and kiss on the temple.

She miserably let her guide her up the stairs and down the hall. The room wasn't her's, but it was similar. She saw with dismay an enema bag had been hung above the bed, with the rubber hose and nozzle on a rubber mat spread over the bedspread. There was a bedpan to the side. Ohhh--ohh--ughhh.

He placed a hand on her shoulder. It felt good--comforting somehow. "I'm going to administer an enema as part of your correction," he said."Your place here is to submit to the discipline. It won't all be dreadful--it WILL be unpleasant--and unquestionably embarrassing or humiliating--but it will also teach you things about yourself. The more you can submit--subjugate--yourself, the easier it will be. Do you think you understand?"

She drew in breath. She felt incredibly nervous and vulnerable--but his voice was calm--soothing, even. She nodded. "Yes, sir," she whispered.

She felt him reach his hand between her buttocks, and gasped when his fingers touched her anus. She stiffened and even pulled away slightly.

"Submit, Alison-kan," he said from behind her. "When being punished your disciplinarian may touch you anywhere--and in many fashions--" His fingers rubbed her anus. "You may choose to enjoy the attention, even--that is not incompatible with punishment." his fingers probed and rubbed.

"The punishment here isn't the sensation--it's the vulnerability."

Her breath came in gasps--ohh--ohhh--it felt--ohh--she felt flooded in her sex. His finger, gently, poked into her anus. The sensation was overwhelming and she pulled away!

Smack! His hand landed soundly vertically along her cleft. Ow! She gave a little cry.

"That's right," he said, "when you resist--even a little, there is additional punishment--Now: down on all fours--hands and knees--and crawl to the bed. Keep your knees spread wide. I want to see your swollen sex."

That drew a moan! "I'm sorry," she said, getting down.

"I know," he said. "You're going to suffer a little bit for it even so. You have no control here--your wishes or desires mean nothing. As a girl of your age and station, what you say even means little--your pudenda talks to me--your vagina tells me what you want--and she wants you punished--worse than I am inclined to do so!" he laughed.

She crawled--shame seeming to pulse from her sex like a beacon. She was aware of him following behind.

"Climb up to bend over the bed," he instructed her. "Spread your knees, and put the bottoms of your feet together."

Ughh--she climbed up, face feeling like a furnace and placed her pelvis against the edge of the bed, her breasts in the sheets. The bed was high enough that when she put her feet together, her knees spread wide, her toes barely touched the carpet.

"Good," he gave her bottom a slight rub. He placed his case on the bed next to her and opened it. "This," he withdrew what looked like a thermometer with a bulb at the end, "Is an arousal meter. It reports on your physical state of sexual arousal. It can be used in either the anus or the vagina--"

He ignored her little cry when he spread her buttocks. "Since you are being punished, we'll use your anus--" she felt the tip against her there. OHH!!

"Relax," he told her. "It is lubricated--it doesn't hurt. Just your pride."

He slid it in. She gasped. Ohh--and in--OHH!--deep! She gaped, pushing her face into the comforter.

"There," he said. He rubbed her bottom. "We'll give it a minute--"

He rubbed, gently. She gripped the bed spread tightly. It was a relief and added humiliation when he removed the meter and placed it before her. She could see the line moving into a bright pink zone from darker tan levels.

"Masturbation Potential is Very High," he explained to her. "If I were to leave you to yourself, you would masturbate to orgasm--even if it meant additional punishment. He patted her buttocks. You see, Alison? Poor self-control."

She grit her teeth--but didn't dare respond.

"I'm going to apply a spanking now," he said. "It's a vertical spanking--unpleasant--it will impact your pudenda."

"Mmnnnhh!" she gave a groan of protest--but then he placed a hand on the small of her back and positioned himself to her side.

SMAK! The spank landed squarely on her anal cleft. Both cheeks blazed with the smarting impact--but worse, his fingers, pointed down from his slightly cupped hand, smacked against her vulva! Shocked she let out a shriek. It didn't stop him!

POW! POW! SMAK! POW! SMAK! SMAK!

As he worked, the heat grew and her sex smarted painfully. Her attempts at stoicism shattered, she yelped and gasped with each spank. Her legs broke position and she closed them, gasping and whimpering.

"Turn over!" Keviv snapped. "On the bed--diaper-changing position! Now, Alison!"

His voice--louder and commanding, convinced her, and horrified, she scrambled onto the bed flipping over, body blazing with blush--and her buttocks and lower pudenda smarting with pain. He spread her legs, pushing her knees up and placing each of her hands on the inside of her knees.

The position was breathtakingly humiliating. She lay on her back, legs spread, knees bent and pulled up, her region exposed--presented--unprotected.

Again Keviv loomed over her and with his left hand, he placed it on her front, pulling to slightly stretch and more expose her clitoris and slightly open her labia. He held his hand above her--and then provided seven hard crisp smacks that sent her buttocks rippling and his spanks also dusted over her now swollen--engorged--labia! The sharp, smarting pain of each slap making her arch her back and cry out.

He stopped. "Hold the position," he instructed her--and she looked up, between her knees to where he was gathering up the enema nozzle and hose.

Ohh-no! She felt her eyes widen as he checked the lubrication on the nozzle. He probed her anus with a finger and then brought the nozzle to it.

"Relax your anus," he told her.

She bit hard into her lower lip as she felt him push it against her anus and then deeper in. Uhhhh--ohhh---she closed her eyes.

"Don't spill," he told her.

He took what looked to her like some kind of small box with knobs and a button on it and placed it next to her. Two wide sticky-pads with wires were removed from his case and he peeled off the backings and stuck each of them to her buttocks.

"This is a stimulator--it projects a feeling of being spanked," he told her, plugging the cables from the pads into the box. "Don't move your hands from inside your knees. Keep pulling and presented. Do we understand, Alison-kan?"

Ohhh. Ughhhhh. But she nodded. He did as well, satisfied.

He reached up and opened the flow on the enema tube. She gasped as she felt the fluid enter her. It was room temperature--but felt thick--slick--ohh! Oil? She felt it pushing in. The enema bag was high and the pressure was uncomfortably high as it flooded into her. She squirmed--he was looking directly down at her--the humiliation overwhelming. She whimpered--ohh--ohh--she had to go! She needed to empty her bottom dreadfully! There was no relief.

Keviv waited for moments to see that she was 'taking it' and then moved his hand to the box.

Click. He turned some of the knobs with the mechanical click-click-click--and tapped a button. Ohhh---

Smak! Smak! Pop! --Ohh--OHHH!! With the fluid filing her, she felt the sensation of a sharp smack like a ping-pong paddle against her buttocks. It was remarkably realistic. She yelped and felt a horrible trickle of slime from her anus down her cleft. Ohhh!!

"Hold your enema," Keviv snapped. "Do not leak, Alison-kan!"

Ohh--Ohh--OhHHH!!

Pop! Pop-POP--Pop-p-pop-pop-pop! A flurry of smacks--none overly hard--but ow-owww-owww-. She gasped--hearing tears. The position, his gaze on her--everything was intolerable.The horrible flow of the enema making her feel terribly exposed--violated--vulnerable!

Snap-snap-pow-p-pow-pop! Ahhh!! She let out a moan that sounded shamefully sexual--like she was in the throes of being pleasured. She gasped and pulled harder with her hands, lest she release them to try to cover her buttocks.

"Good," Keviv said, watching her carefully. He turned down one of the knobs on the device. Pop! Pop! Smack! Smak! Whap! The sensation changed--less intense, but the phantom implement seemed more flexible, like a rubber strap, that seemed to wrap and lick around the curves.

Oh! Oh! Ah!

The inexorable flow of the enema didn't stop and she was beginning to feel the terrible urgency of being filled by it. Determined not to have an utterly humiliating accident, she grimaced, and whimpered, and held her bowels as best she could.

Pow--Smack--Whap. More of the strokes. A hoarse cry from her. Then he was turning the box off and removing the pads.--ohh. He took a wipe from somewhere and cleaned--ohh--cleaned leaked lubrication from her sex. She wished she could dissolve into the bed!

Sanzas
Sanzas
147 Followers