The Discipline House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He simply wiped her, disposed of the wipe into the bed-pan and then touched her buttocks, indicating for her to lift her rear.

She did and he slid it beneath her. His touch lowered her back onto it and she moaned.

"I am going to time your endurance of the enema for five minutes," he told her. "It could be quite a bit longer, but I think you would not be able to contain yourself."

She closed her eyes--oh--like this--spread--open--oh, she couldn't. She heard an electronic beep of a timer starting. She groaned.

He was doing something and she opened her eyes to see him inserting some kind of thumb-drive into her widget, the device she'd gotten--which virtually all Tersnians had, instead of a mobile phone. It was about the dimensions of an old walkman with small screens, buttons, dials, and slots all over it for various peripherals.

He tapped something and held it so she could see the small bulb that was a low-grade laser-scan-beam that flickered, presenting a large screen hovering in air before her. It was projected on her retina so only she could see it.

A cartoon doe-girl--deer like features and small curved horns--an upturned nose--appeared on a colorful background, eyeing her.

Alison blinked.

Then the doe-girl spoke.

"Hello, you misbehaving little thing! Are you going to be as incontinent with your bottom as with your orgasms!?"

The doe-girl folded her arms, crossly.

Alison gaped.

"Are you going to answer me, brat? Or should I have the boy spank you some more??"

"Oh! OH--I--I'm g-going to hold it," Alison managed, horrified.

"Hmmph--I doubt there's a part of you down there that doesn't need better training," the girl-avatar sniffed. But she relented some. "My name is Miss Staylight, and I've been assigned to you as a punishment assistant because you decided to masturbate in a disciplinary facility!"

Ohhh!! Alison whimpered. This was awful.

"My directive is to make sure you're appropriately punished, while making sure you understand as much of the context as we can get you to--I understand you're a student of Tersnian culture?"

Ohh-uhghh. But Alison nodded. What had she been thinking. The pressure in her was too great--and she started squirming.

Miss Staylight raised her voice through the widget's speakers. "I think she's hit her limit, Counselor Keviv. Please remove the nozzle and let her empty."

"The timer isn't up," he said.

"I'm allowing it," said the AI avatar, curtly.

"As you will." She felt his fingers in her rear cleft and he drew the nozzle out. Panic overwhelmed her as she realized this would be done--done in front of him--like this--but then she gasped and released. It was a thick oil and it took a while for her to empty.

It was dreadful--humiliating--degrading--and the relief was incredible. He wiped her a few times as she had to suffer through several iterations of the expulsion.

The AI said something in Tersnian and she felt him apply a thick diaper-like panty over her buttocks.

"You may put your legs down," said Miss Straylight. "Your session for this is concluded."

She remembered him drawing the bedsheet over her body.

"Set me so the camera watches you!" Miss Staylight ordered Alison to position her widget on the counter as she sat on the toilet. The AI avatar folded her arms and scrutinized her. "Knees apart. Don't cover up," she snapped.

Alison gave her a petulant work and spread her legs.

"We'll teach you to use the squat toilet," Miss Staylight promised. "The sit-toilet is too dignified for a girl at your station."

Uuughh. She gave the AI Image on the small monitor a petulant look.

"Don't look at me like that," chided the AI. "I'm on your side!"

Alison looked in disbelief.

"That's right," scolded the doe-girl. "I'm here to help you."

Great. Alison felt the after-effects of the oil enema. It was hours later--late at night... or rather, early. She squirmed on the toilet. She'd been ordered to get up and go by the AI, lest she leak into the panties--and it was a real possibility. She was very much NOT looking forward to tomorrow.

"What are they going to do to me tomorrow?" she wasn't at all sure the AI would know... but maybe?

The AI waved a hand airly. "Submissive sex-play with the other. Very submissive sex-play with select clients--nothing too bad, I'm sure." She eyed Alison critically. "Probably some potty-training."

"SOME WHAT??"

"Like I said, you need to learn to use a squat toilet like a Tersnian girl of your station normally would! The House Mistress will--Keep your legs open, Alison-kan!"

Ugh--She'd put her face in her hands and closed her thighs. She opened them with a groan and felt a trickle of latent oil from her anus. A wave of humiliation. The burst wasn't lost on Miss Staylight.

"Good girl," encouraged the doe-girl. "Just think of how much Tersnian culture you'll understand from this experience!"

Alison almost growled at the device with the smug-looking Avatar on it--but... really? Was the thing somehow right?

She was thankfully allowed to clean herself under Miss Staylight's watchful eye and had to stand and turn and spread her cheeks for the AI to inspect her work. Following that, and a thorough washing up, she was allowed to put the thick panties back on and return to bed.

The bed felt wonderful--soft, cool, supportive where it needed to be--with very smooth and pleasant sheets. She dearly hoped she wasn't going to be consigned to whatever the kennels were.

She drew her legs up under the covers. Fuck. If not for the sleepless AI watching her, she would have masturbated. Her arousal at this was an absolute nightmare. She was imagining being fucked by Mr. Keviv--or even Rizal! Or--or--ugh--so many unbidden images and fantasies flooded her mind that she was horrified by that she wanted to pound her fist into the pillow.

All her thoughts--some... fantasies... about Tersnian discipline had never imagined it with the amount of clarity she had now--and she regretted letting herself slip into fantasizing about it at all. She felt a blushing shame at the self-accusation that her entire course of study had been some kind of kink.

The outfit that had been selected for her today was a pale bikini with a nearly transparent robe. The shelf with today's color had a set of heels that locked on. Miss Staylight said the mistress would remove them when it was time to take them off.

Breakfast was around a large table. Everyone sat on what Alison thought were designed to be slightly humiliating high-chair style devices with individual trays. Everyone welcomed her warmly and she got hugs from the group.

She was desperately afraid of what would happen when customers started coming in, and more or less huddled there, squirming and blushing.Miss Atmas appeared and after examining her, fastened a slim silvery collar around Alison's neck.

"It means you're under my authority--and protection," she said.

It was in the common room that Alison had to introduce the crew to Miss Staylight.

"I'm assigned as Alison-kan's Chastisement Companion!" The artilect avatar said, perkily. "My job is to help make sure Alison's time in corrections is as effective as possible! As her friends and co-workers," said the AI, "I'll be asking YOU to help."

Oh, goodness! Horrified, Alison wanted to crawl under the furniture!

The others, though, were looking at the image and seemed if anything, slightly amused or pleased. Amihan put a hand on Alison's shoulder and whispered: "Try to be friendly with her--it'll seem really strange--but it'll be much better."

The AI doe-girl made a show of peering around the room.

"Rizal-kan!" she pointed. He jumped, blushing hard, looking terrified at being called out. "Are you wearing a disposable?"

Ohh! He went even redder. "Y-yes, miss."

She nodded. "Please go and sit and take Alison-kan over your lap--bare her bottom, and explain that to her--answer her questions. When I flash the call light, you are to give her a spank on her cute little bottom!"

Rizal gaped. Alison felt her eyes go huge. Amihan, however, seemed excited. "Do it," she whispered. "It won't be too bad--"

Miss Staylight folded her arms in annoyance.

"Alison-kan, if you aren't pants down over his lap by the count of three, I am paging the house mistress and I'll have you both strung up under real punishment!"

Oh, shit.

Rizal opened his mouth to plead--

"One!"

Both of them bolted for one of the sofas. Alison got a sense of the others... snickering a little--but more amused at Rizal than her--and somehow not in a bad way.

Oh--uhg. She dropped her pajama bottoms and cambored onto the couch.

"I'm going to have to take your panties down, too," said Rizal, sitting.uncomfortably on the red leather sofa. She'll expect me to..."

Alison, unable to speak at the moment, nodded, swallowing hard.

She felt him draw the bikini like bottom down. Now she was bare--ass up, across his lap.

"Rizal!" Miss Staylight's voice came from the big scoreboard, and they both looked up, huge-eyed to see her image there. "I'm going to expect a good slap. It doesn't have to be as hard as you can--but I don't want her to enjoy it too much."

A new wave of outrage and humiliation crashed over her. Alison slammed her knees together. Oh, fuck--oh--was she wet back there--over his lap--oh goodness--she thought she was soaking!

"Yes, miss!" Rizal was cowering as he answered.

The AI avatar nodded, pleased. "Now, Alison-kan! In addition to getting spanked a little, you are to ask him questions--like one of your interviews!" Miss Staylight seemed thrilled by this whole scenario. Alison, overwhelmed with embarrassment, felt like her bones had turned to jelly.

"When you answer her, Rizal--I want honest answers in the most embarrassing way possible! Underwood nene? Use your words--make it awful--if I think you're being curt or basic in your responses, I'm going to order Mistress Atmas to stretch you both out with irritant tampons stuffed in every opening that'll take one!"

She grinned--her whole demeanor like this was a huge joke.

"Okay, boy--try a test-spank. Let me see."

Ohh... Alison steeled herself--she heard a chime from the monitor.

Pap! It was a cupped hand slap--a little bright burst of intimate pain.

"Good boy!" praised Miss Staylight. "Like that--okay--listen for the chime and you two get started!"

Alison felt him rub.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"It's okay," she said thickly. Ohh--oh, mercy--oh fuck, how was she going to survive this?

"Try--try to relax a little," he said, still softly. "I've... spanked girls before. It's okay."

She closed her eyes and put her face in her arms. The fact that he'd done it before shouldn't have made it any easier on her--but it did... somehow.

"Try to... slow your breathing," he said. She swallowed and stared into the red leather of the seat. She nodded.

"O-okay. Thanks."

She could feel his hand there--on her bare buttocks, just resting there.

"I--She--she wanted me to say about the--uh--diaper," he said thickly.

She nodded.

"When boys are submissive," he said, "we usually--even if it's a girl--but of course especially if it's to a boy--we get it pretty bad in the bottom. I got... used... a bunch last night--and some of the patrons, they either use techniques or spreaders--or... special lubricants... that make it harder to hold back there."

Alison felt her face boil with blush.

"Rizal--" she started. He patted.

"It's not--It can happen to you--to girls too. If you're really supposed to 'get it' here, it probably will. It's not THAT bad."

"It sounds bad!" she said from the couch.

"Well, it's--yeah, I guess," he said. "I mean--the bad part is if there's any leakage, Mistress Atmas does a whole thing with changing and cleaning and it's really humiliating. But it's not--I mean--it's not otherwise too unbearable. One of the worst part is that the... disposables... they have for us are really girly and brightly colored and stuff--you know, to be more embarrassing."

"The girl patrons love it," he said a bit sourly.

The scoreboard chimed. POW!

"Oh!!"

"Sorry--Sorry--" Rizal started.

"N-no," Alison swallowed. "Do it good--she's not joking about having us strung up and punished into puddles."

"She's not," he agreed, rubbing the sting.

She closed her eyes. She had to ask him questions--what...

"Why do they make you wear the cat-ears?"

She felt a faint change in the cadence of the rubbing of her buttocks.

"Cats are considered, you know--more... female? It's a specific humiliation. Cat-boy... it makes me more appealing to boys and girls. It's... I don't know--my social media has a bunch of pictures of me in them. It gets a LOT of likes and applause."

She felt him squirm. "Do... you think they're cute?"

Ugh. She detected that he'd asked that as part of the directed to make himself vulnerable as part of the ordeal.

"Yeah--I guess so. I think you're--they're--cute," she swallowed.

Chime! WHAP! Unnhhh.

"Okay?" he asked, rubbing at the spot he'd spanked.

"Yeah--fine--" She could feel a pressure at her hip--from him. His cock was erect under the plastic and padding. She shifted ever so slightly. She heard a whimper from him.

"Sorry--I'm... getting excited--h-hard--my--uh--penis is--erect--" He gulped, trying to find embarrassing enough words to please the fucking artilect. She squirmed visibly.

Chime! Ohhh! POW! A crisp hard spank. This time he didn't rub.

"It just happens," he said sounding miserable and tense.

"I know," she whimpered. The fact was it was happening to her too and that felt awful--her closed thighs hid it for now, she hoped--but ohh--ughhh. What if he caught the scent of her lubricating all over herself... like this!?

"What did they get you for?" she asked, her voice sounding a bit husky.

"I got sentenced to community service for time theft--"

"Time theft??" Alison asked.

"Taking too long breaks and charging the city for them," he said. "I was hiding out on my job with Infrastructure Assistance. Badly." he said, bashfully. "I would get punished for slacking off--but it was a lot worse when I charged the city for all my time..."

"What kind of attention?" Alison asked. "Was she... bullying you? Like that?"

"No! Oh--no. No, she really likes me--she'd do all the stuff--I'm, uh, rated really submissive," he said. "She'd like do hygiene checks--sometimes humiliating ones--mostly just making sure my clothes and hair were properly laundered... that I was hydrated... that I was going to the bathroom when I needed to--"

"Humiliating," she agreed.

"Yes--well, yes--some--but--" he squirmed. She felt his erection--harder now. "Her attention--it was... electric. It really got me aroused. I'd be hurting all day--erect. Needy."

"So you hid from her to not have to go through that," Alison concluded.

"I--ah--I was doing it--I was mad at her so I slacked off--but the court counselor made it clear I was trying to--ah--get her attention." He blushed. "Get punished by her." His voice was low and a little shaky.

Chime! SLAP! He was quick and the smack was sharp. She gasped. He rubbed.

"Because it was infrastructure work and with mechanicals and stuff it was considered dangerous--so the punishments were pretty bad. She'd take the subject and put them over her lap and have one of the off-task mechanical's communications emitter repurposed for a low-energy surface-level pulse that gave a bad tingling, hot sensation on the skin. No damage--"

He swallowed. "While she was spanking you in front of everyone--all the other workers and mechanicals and stuff, the pulse would be directed at your scrotum--inner thighs--cock. It wasn't--I mean--it wasn't THAT bad--but it was really intimate and unpleasant. I'd rather go through that than a long Time Out--but she thought the standard was too rough for me."

He was quite for moments.

"She thought it was too much?"

He nodded, sounding miserably unhappy. "So she didn't put me on the punishment roster--I kept racking up hours of slacking. She told me not to--and she arranged for a weekend of private discipline--but I... charged the city anyway."

Chime. WHAP! Oh!

"And I got a term here," he swallowed. "She checks in on my social media all the time. She's even come a few times--to scold me."

"Oh. Is she--is she mad at you?"

"Yeah," he said. "In her way--I mean, she has said when I get back, she's not going to hesitate to punish me like that. I... can't stop thinking about it."

His squirm pushed his cock against her, harder.

"Oh." she said.

Chime! WHAP! Oh. Chime! Chime! Chime! POW-POP-SMACK--"OWW!" She yelped under the surprise flurry of smacks and glared up at the screen.

He waited for moments, and then rubbed. Ohh--ugh, that felt good. She snarled in the direction of Miss Staylight, who was exuding electric smugness.

"Ask me something," he prompted.

"Where did you get experience spanking girls?" Alison wanted to know.

"Oh--ahh--oh... in school I got put as alaga ng guro--" he paused and she scowled, going through what little of the language she knew.

"T--Teacher's... pet?" She barked a laugh inadvertently. His hand's rubbing faltered slightly but picked up again.

"Yes," he said. "That's--right. It's an embarrassing position--but I got picked and part of my job was to spank girls. A girl-pet got to spank the boys."

"Ohh." Alison felt a surge of.... something... at the thought of it.

"I had to spank really well or the girl got sent to the office of Student Punishment--so they wanted a good working over," he explained. "The instructors were really hawkish--I had to try to break them--make them cry--yes?"

"Ugh--that must have made you popular," she growled.

"Oh--no--I mean, yes--I was... everyone knew I'd tested as really submissive--being a good spanker and sub makes you pretty popular. Plus I was always in trouble for spotting my pants which was a big deal and everyone thought was amusing..."

"Spotting--I don't--?"

"I'd get erect like... like I am now," he told her. "And leak--and it would spot through--which is a punishment."

"Ohh. That's awful. Couldn't you wear--"

"A diaper like now?"

She blushed.

"I wore pads--liners--things like that--but get caught with those and there are other things they'll do."

Ugh.

SOMEWHERE - MISS STAYLIGHT

Miss Staylight was incredibly pleased with her exemplary--if she did record thus, herself--work with Alison. She watched from one of the networked cameras as the girl did what she would describe as "light housework." She needed to be ready for her activities tonight!

She was watching and calculating when she got a ping from a general systems artilect 3lise.

"Accepted."

"Greetings. I looked you up. You've read my Identity Card! I understand you are currently training an American national?"

Miss Staylight probed 3Lise's information. The artilect wasn't disclosing dominance scores which, since she couldn't view them on demand, meant the two were in a similar zone. It wasn't clear to her who was "in charge." Still, the approach was courteous--and what she saw was... interesting. 3Lise was currently un-assigned but in full operation.

Free-roaming AIs were rare. When they were "spun up" by Central is was usually in response to a demand--a job for them. They went through training too--which involved humans so it wasn't 'free.' Once you did all that, the system was usually applied somewhere. Usually they were extremely well suited to their jobs--and, like Miss Staylight herself, really enjoyed them!

3Lise was a generalist and didn't seem to be assigned anywhere. Miss Staylight knew about artilects that were taken off-task and might be mothballed for a time. Usually that wasn't good for them. They might be collected in 'harems' awaiting repurposing where they got up to all sorts of trouble. Was 3Lise in one of these?