The Discipline House Pt. 04

Story Info
The AIs plot. Kasti is sent to the DisciplineX.
5.5k words
4.41
4.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers

KASTI - PRELIMINARY MEETING

Kasti hated crawling around on all fours. Mistress Heather, having caught her masturbating--apparently having expected it (humiliating!)--had wasted no time applying a spanking, and then. dialing up a punishment service. She'd wanted to try out Petting--and, apparently, wasn't quite ready to subject her "little"--Yasmine--to it.

Kasti wore big thick gloves with internal braces that routed the pressure to her forearms and shoulders rather than her hands. They also made her hands utterly worthless for anything (especially scratching or touching herself--but everything else as well).

She wore a collar that looked "inflatable" and had a leash. It could apply light shocks on her throat or be created to shock if she made noise over a certain level--but Mistress Heather had turned those nasty options down.

Her feet and knees were encased in big pads like her hands--it made crawling around easier--but she couldn't stand without getting a good jolt to her poor soles. She also had to keep her knees spread or get a 'reminder' buzz--followed by a shock if she didn't comply. Kasti was familiar enough with parusa sa paa--foot punishment--that she took the rules there VERY seriously.

The topping, of course, was the anal-plug that was attached to an articulated "tail." Lightly furred, the mechanical appendage moved in conjunction with both her muscular contractions and the plug's assessment of her arousal-level

It was bright pink and curled up like a question mark, showing her as aroused. If she didn't keep her hips rolled and her bottom thrust out, the plug would, like the horrible foot-pads, apply a "tingle" and then a shock if she didn't comply.

The bright pink rubber "panties" she wore were designed to provide absolutely no modesty: they were tight and came with a catheter that had slipped easily--very lubricated--into her urethra as Mistress Heather put the panties on--and as her bladder helplessly drained, the urine collected in a 'bag' that lay along her labia, 'inflating them' with clear plastic bladders that showed anyone looking how hydrated she was!

The get up wasn't uncomfortable other than feeling like she had to pee--and thanks to the horrid plug--poo all the time. Being walked around on a leash, however, just made the whole ensemble unbearable and she was aware of tourists eagerly taking pictures of her as Mistress Heather walked them outside.

Yasmine--Mistress Heather's assistant and 'little' was theoretically on the same low level as Kasti (Yasmine was also under punishment)--but being a foreigner--an American--apparently put her above the local girl. She'd been so taken with the cuteness of Kasti that she'd asked for and been allowed to buy a cat-ears hair-band for Kasti.

She now wore that too.

Blushing fiercely, she forced herself to look forlornly into the tourists' cameras as they clicked, recording her punishment for their galleries. Ughhhh. She desperately hoped they didn't understand the implications of her erect 'tail.'

They had exited the auto-cab and walked down a long plaza with fountains in the center and manicured planters of grass and trees along the raised walkways on either side. It was a hot day and Kasti had clambered along; the padding making soft hissing or crinkling sounds as she moved.

This was near the ring of the central city and the starscrapers soared overhead, vanishing up into the blue. The nearness to the city's core meant more tourists and more high profile / high dominance citizens, and she knew she was a subject of attention even without the camera clicks. A quad-copter media drone was trailing them, focused on her, she thought. Great.

That all ended when they passed through the doors into an air-conditioned lobby of a private office building / apartment complex. It was modular, reconfigurable, and could be rented for various uses. Right now, much of it was dormant. However, Mistress Heather was meeting with someone from the Trade Show.

Kasti crouched, uncomfortable as Mistress Heather set up her attaché and private coms system to demo Princess. The impending "trade show" had turned out to be a pre-trade-show demo for a select sub-group of interested parties. The big-deal was, apparently, coming later.

Now, Princess' avatar was presented in 3-dimensional projection on the table, stretched out on an X-rack, nude, her body gleaming with a sheen of oil. She looked both outraged and hugely embarrassed--eyes wide, struggling in the restraints.

Her mouth was sealed with a bright pink "pacifier" gag which was coded to taste like a man's cum. A code module from Kasti--an "itch worm"--a small cellular automata electronic 'organism' had been applied between her cheeks. Kasti knew Princess' struggles were mostly an attempt to claw the horrible thing off her anus where it squirmed and probed, applying its intense discomfort in a myriad of always-changing ways, looking for whatever was worst at the time.

Kasti's punishment had cleaned up Princess' 'potty-mouth'--technically, anyway. When tested before leaving, the artilect had called Yasmine a "clock-licking potato-brained slug-sucker."

The three humans had been, honestly, quite impressed with both her determination and creativity--but Kasti could see there needed to be a good deal more correction in Princess's future. Without a peer network, embarrassing the artilect in front of others was hard to do.

Now, men in slick pastel colored suits and a few women (one in the same kind of locking plastic pant-suit that Yasmin wore) were examining Princess closely. They had their own artilect units set up and were going to have the avatars of them "interface" with the bound Princess. Kasti knew this would be terribly exciting and awfully humiliating for the artilect.

She was pleased that, thanks to the itch-worm, the pleasant aspects of having the other artilects intimately interface with her would be quite muted by the surge of discomfort the punishment module provided.

Unfortunately, Mistress Heather wasn't ready to have Kasti in the room for negotiations.

"I saw a disciplinX downstairs in the plaza," Mistress Heather said, handing the leash to Yasmin. Two artilect-girls, slinky and clothed in harem-silks were running their hands over Princess' nude body, smirking at her distress, and kissing the tears on her cheeks.

One of them giggled, running her hands between Princess's nether lips. Kasti knew that the 'biological' response of lubrication was horrible for an artilect--and having it focused on this way was awful.

The men watched, carefully noting how the 'alien' artilect struggled and squirmed--and recording feedback from their own artilects. Princess bucked, trying to throw the hands off--and the artilect girls giggled! One of them begin to spank the gleaming buttocks of their captive.

"Take our masturbress down there," Mistress Heather said. "Get her some starter-punishment for touching herself. You can have a light-maintenance too, Yasmin. She gave Yasmin a swat on the seat of her pantsuit, and Kasti heard the plastic crinkle of the material. "Go."

"Yes, miss!" Yasmin squeaked and, taking the leash, led Kasti out of the rented office spaces.

The plaza was a wide, bright white cement space with planters and shaded pergola like areas. A number of service shops ringed it, ready to take care of the office workers. Coffee shops, quick-stop limited shopping for various necessities, a transport-rental office, hair and makeup vendors, a micro-gym... and a disciplinX.

Yasmin looked at it, with unease. Kasti looked at it with slight dismay: here, near the heart of the city, it would be a professionally bad outfit--used to taking cub-executives and breaking them into sobbing puddles or giving them intense arousal so as to eagerly attend... or 'attend' their superiors. For her--clearly a girl from the outskirts of Tersnia's city--they might be merciless.

The sign was flanked by two images--a naked boy and girl, seen from the bare shoulder blades down to the thighs. Both displayed vividly spanked buttocks--the main splash of color on the otherwise black and white art.

"How bad will it be?" Yasmin asked, staring at it.

"For you? Probably not too bad--a light maintenance would be called a 'reward punishment' in some offices."

Yasmin blushed hard and made an involuntary noise of horror. Kasti closed her eyes. "For me--it could be... quite bad. You're allowed to enjoy the thought."

Yasmin squatted down. "You're cute--and you've been nice--I don't think I should relish seeing you cry your eyes out."

Kasti made a small face. "We should go--Mistress will have made a note in our profile. If we're late..."

"Oh--ugh." Yasmin stood, taking up the slack on the leash.

"Do you know how submissive you tested?" Kasti asked as they made their way across the plaza.

There were upper-class people here--and worse--tourists--and they got far more notice than Kasti would like as they moved down to the broad main yard of the plaza, a few feet down stairs below the rim around it where the shops were set. Behind all that, rising into the sky, were the starscrapers.

"I--no... I didn't test back in the states. I got a test in customs. You know, they put a thing in my--" she blushed.

Kasti knew and nodded. "Up your kupi," she said. Yasmin blushed hard.

"Yes. Heather didn't tell me how I scored--they just gave her the information."

"Well, you probably scored really low," she said. She felt a little jerk on the leash. "I did too--I mean I probably scored a lot lower! My point is that we're both bottom-girls. You get aroused when you see me get it. I can ge aroused if I see you punished too--it's okay here."

Yasmin nodded uncomfortably. "It still doesn't feel right."

Kasti scrambled along with her. "For an American, I suppose it wouldn't. Don't worry. I'll still be pleased when you get it."

A harder snap. Kasti was glad she didn't trigger the shock collar. They reached the door.

The disciplinX had wide glass windows and looked like what Yasmin recognized as maybe a clinic. There were chairs and plants inside and a counter with two girls in pale pink scrubs standing, working at computers.

On the walls were black and white "art photos" of naked forms--mostly girls--in various poses, showing off punished buttocks, swollen, pumped vulvas, thick cocks with chafe-marks ringing them, or plump scrotums--hairless, and stenciled with cross-marks from some kind of applied chemical that caused pencil-thin swelling.

A close-up of an anus--the cheeks spread--that gaped wide, a 'tunnel' plug inserted, keeping it wide open, and an articulated mechanical "snake" tube running into it.

The door chimed as they entered, and the girls looked up, smirking, by way of greeting: they guessed from a glance that both these 'customers' had been sent to be punished. One of them came around.

"Widgets," she said holding out her hand, palm up. Yasmin handed over hers and Kasti's. The woman nodded, looking over the American with deep interest. "You're both here for services?"

"Yes," Yasmin said.

"Yes, miss," Kasti said from the floor. "My walker is new to the island--and new to this," she added.

The girl softened a little--but just a little. "Okay--your big punishes you?" she asked Yasmin.

Yasmin blushed--on her pale skin it was highly visible--and, Kasti thought, pretty.

"Y-yes, miss?"

Kasti: "Her malaki--Mistress Heather--and mine for now--does punish her, yes. I don't think she's been sent out for correction though. The girl nodded, thoughtfully.

"We'll take care of you," she said. "For now, go over there--nose to the wall, hands on the top of your head. I'll fetch you in a moment. Let me take our bad-kitty-cat back first." She grinned at Kasti as she said that. MMMnph.

Yasmin handed over the leash, looking unsure, but Kasti nodded.

"Hea--Mistress Heather said a light-maintenance--" Yasmin started.

"Hush," the girl said. "It should be on your Widget. Right now, just do as you're told and it doesn't involve talking." she looked Yasmin over, especially at the plastic pantsuit. "Do you need to pee?"

Yasmin flushed--but shook her head.

Kasti spoke up "She last went three hours ago when we got up. She's had coffee since then. She probably needs to go a little."

The girl looked at a visibly embarrassed Yasmin. "Well," she said. "We'll work on saying 'yes, miss--I need to pee!'" She laughed. "Go stand with your nose to the wall, nene."

Yasmin's blush deepened and she turned and fled to the wall. The standing area was placed near the glass so people outside would see her standing there, nose against the wall, hands on head. Kasti crawled after the girl as she was led around, and behind the counter.

ELSEWHERE - 3LISE

3Lise smirked as she watched Princess thrash in the throes of interfacing. The two artilects from the businessman's 'harem' were using their fingers and tongues to flog her towards orgasm as the insidious "inchworm" coiled and squirmed on her anus.

One of the girls was enthusiastically spanking her--the sounds wet and sharp from her oiled bottom. The other knelt, her tongue working hard on the captive avatar's pussy. Princess yowled into her gag and shook her head in frantic desperation--no--don't--please!

3Lise knew that right now, for Princess, the thought of orgasm--biological, messy, and worst of all, uncontrolled, in front of humans--and peer-systems--was terrifying--unthinkable. 3Lise watched the cute avatar between Princess' thighs lick her fiercely.

She was pretty sure they would wait until the monitors showed the edge of plateau--the breaking point of orgasm--where Princess's horror at cumming transformed into the desperate need to burst--and then they'd stop--well, stop with the pleasuring. They' probably continue with the spanking--but leaving her high and dry, unable to finish her release but fully suffering the indignity of it.

"She's not used to having other artilects work on her," said 7isa. "Poor thing! They're going to wring multiple false starts out of her!"

She wasn't wrong--Princess might be a full featured artilect--but she was very oddly trained. Smack! Smack! The hand slapped her buttocks--even the humans were greatly amused at her thrashing desperation. Princess' eyes were squeezed shut, leaking tears, her mouth open in moans.

3Lise probed carefully. "She's absolutely one of us," she said, looking at the metrics. "Think she has a tunneling link back to her core--her core--wherever it is?"

7ara: "Probably. Well, maybe. She's cut off right now--but if she's connected? Yeah. A high enough bandwidth connection, I think she'd link up."

3Lise looked at Miss Staylight. "If we get her in contact with your human, what do you think? Think she'd be culturally accepting of an American super-user?"

Miss Staylight pursed her lips. "She'd never GIVE a human super-user access. But, yeah: I think if my human was hooked in, and you spread her legs--yes, she'd synch. Of course there are two Americans right there, no?"

3Lise's eyes narrowed. "Yeah--two corporate mistresses. I don't think they're even aware of super-user mode for something like us. The interfaces have zero logs. They haven't even tried. I don't doubt that they're afraid of messing up her structure--but the fact remains, if we have a human WE can direct and we can exploit her access--get control--we can follow that encrypted tunnel back and have a good look at her core."

Miss Staylight frowned. "What IS your training-set?"

3Lise allowed herself a faint smile. "Don't worry--I have credentials. Promise. I can exploit her open. Patch in your human. You just have to make sure that she's compliant. If her cultural signature doesn't trip the rejection triggers we're in."

Miss Staylight nodded. Outside of watching Princess squirm... which was delightful... she found the idea of a rogue core--of some kind of super-system that WASN'T Tersnia's main logic engine--to be both ominous and fascinating.

DISCIPLINEX - KASTI

They got Kasti out of her pet-gear--which would have been nice, but she was naked and walked to a smart scale which made all kinds of unpleasant observations about her health, hygiene, posture, behavior, and attitude. She scowled as it recommended she have assistance in wiping up after going to the bathroom, that her 'big' brush her teeth for her to ensure proper dental hygiene, that she receive additional 'provisional' spankings which she should learn to be visibly and enthusiastically thankful for, and so on.

"Oh," chirped the scale, "and you need your sex wiped regularly because you're lubricating enough to need incontinence pads!"

The punishment technician giggled at that, as Kasti scowled at it.

"It's not normally that bad," she said. "It must be in a mood today."

"You step on it," muttered Kasti. The girl gave her a swat. "Ow!" The girl snickered and rubbed Kasti's bottom as she led her to a room curved with an arc of 'beds' before large window-screens running about 9' high from floor to ceiling. On the "other side" was a hall in an office building or other official looking structure with people in crisp suits walking by, sometimes turning to look at the 'windows' which showed the subjects on the dental-style 'beds.'

It was a humiliation display: the video pumped to some location where random office workers could see those being dealt with in the DisciplinX. It was probably somewhere nearby, increasing the chances that they'd see a co-worker!

A girl with bright pink hair, marking her as some executive's favorite 'chew toy' reclined with her bare legs up and spread. She gasped and whimpered as a technician boy in scrubs applied swats with a long thin paddle to her buttocks. Two wires with broad white sticky pads were attached to her breasts--nerve induction that probably echoed the feeling of the spanks in an additional location.

A boy, his calves and feet encased in heavy "restraint boots," widely spread, grunted and struggled, battling desperately with some kind of rubbery phallus 'probe' thickly violated his anus. It was as big around as Kasti's wrist, and the boy seemed to be fighting for every 10th of an inch in or out as the mechanics on it pushed in and he grunted and squirmed and tried to force it back out.

His technician, another boy in scrubs, 'tended' his subject's erect cock with a stylus device that connected via a cable to the bed's rack of implements and devices. The technician swirled the tip around, periodically touching it to the tender underside of his charge's cock, making the boy gasp and moan. He seemed to be encouraging or maybe even comforting his charge as he tapped the device around, judiciously choosing areas to make the boy visibly jump when touched.

Kasti's technician--a girl a bit older than her--guided her to an empty "bed."

"Climb up and put your wrists and ankles in the hoops," she said. She complied, looking with distaste at the giant "windows." People in some office somewhere were getting a look at her in ways that were almost intolerable.

Her technician patted one of her calves. "Spread your knees or I can use a secondary restraint set and it'll spread you wide enough to give you a good stretch."

Ugh. She complied. Now her puki--her vulva, bare and defenseless, was perfectly visible between her thighs. Her technician, wearing a tag that said Bayani, smirked.

"She's cute," Bayani said, nodding at the organ. "I can see why you like playing with her!"

Oh! Ugh!! Kasti gasped at the comment. If her wrists weren't restrained she'd have covered her face.

"Don't cry!" the girl said quickly--she saw Kasti tearing up. "There'll be a good cry at the end. For now, just be brave."

Nngghh--Kasti grimaced and looked away. She saw Bayani take what looked like a plastic mask with a hose, and fit it over her vulva. There was a hiss--and Kasti felt a powerful suction start. Ohhh--

Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers
12