All Comments on 'The Discipline House Pt. 04'

by Sanzas

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pudenda etc. Very humorous series. We laugh a lot. Because even punishments make you laugh. It's very rare to laugh, and we really have to thank this author and especially give he five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rather than comment on each of your stories and their individual segments, I will just classify them all as utterly unique. You combine the most inventive punishments with the quirkiest sense of humour, characters, and storylines.

A request - could you someday set the present day or near future, in a western country, say the USA as your locale. There are some talented purveyors of judicial corporal punishment on Literotica. Your ability to design punishments beyond the typical cane,strap and whip would be a welcome addition to the genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanzas@Sanzas
A new Lovecraftian BDSM novel in the same universe as the Lemurian Expedition. The Lemurian Codec: In a Seattle suburb, far from the eldrich events in the South Pacific, the Esoteric club students have noticed a strange and unpleasant shift in the local culture. Do the roots...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES