The Disclaimer

Story Info
It was supposed to be Just One Time...
3.6k words
3.82
32.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
529 Followers

The three most slippery words in the English language are: "Just one time". For example, that's what my wife said when I took her to Vegas for our ten-year anniversary. And for six months, I thought those words were true. But then a conversation made me realize they might not be.

We (my wife Linda and I) were sitting on the couch relaxing, watching TikTok on our big-screen. I was rubbing her thigh through the blanket. She was absently rubbing my half-erect dick.

"Honey, do you remember that thing I did for you in Vegas?"

I nodded.

"Do you remember how I said it was 'just one time'?"

I nodded, and leaned over to give her a little kiss on the cheek.

"Well... there's this new guy at work, see..."

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

Let me pause at this point to paint a few details.

Linda and I are a typical couple here in the village of Cherry Hills. One look at me, and you can instantly see I work in finance in the city. One look at Linda, and you can tell she was a sorority girl in her youth. She's got long, straight, natural blonde hair, huge natural tits, and a skinny little body. "Sex On A Stick", that's what we used to call girls like that. We met through playing volleyball. Picture a girl like Linda in those tiny little hot-shorts, with a top that you can't tell if it's supposed to be a shirt or a bra, jumping around playing volleyball. Is it any wonder I put a ring on her?? The only mystery is how another man didn't do it sooner!

As for 'one time only' in Vegas, well, let me warn you, I'm a little bit crazy. See, almost as soon as I grew up and discovered girls in general, I also discovered interracial cuckold porn. I may be 6'3" and I may be ruggedly handsome and ripped like a pro athlete. But in my *fantasies* you'll find me in the corner watching! Or better yet, staying home while Linda goes out God-only-knows-where, to come back God-only-knows-when, after being out all night with Mr. God-only-knows-how-anyone-could-be-that-BLACK. Yep, that's right, I'm that guy who's constantly spamming 4chan with 'Built for BBC' threads. Guy like me are why reddit's BNWO subs have so many subscribers. I'm that guy liking and subscribing to all the wife-goes-black porn vids, making sure they come up on your porn feed, and on your wife's porn feed. Yep, I'm that guy. But not Linda.

Linda was actually really conservative when I married her. She married me DESPITE my perverted fetish, not BECAUSE of it. And for an entire decade, she flat-out refused to make my fantasies real.

"I'm not into cheating", she would say. "And I'm not into black guys."

It wasn't until our ten-year anniversary that Linda gave in to my pleading. She agreed I could hire one of those black male hookers so popular at the Vegas strip. She said, "Just one time," about a million times. It was her ten-year-anniversary present to me. And damn was it a good one.

In the end, she was so shy, she didn't even let me watch. And yet still, I was in heaven, just listening! The sounds of my pretty little wife moaning and whimpering as her big black hired lover mounted her were exquisite. I almost passed out when I heard that hotel bed start squeaking.

"Oh!" I heard her say. "It's so big!" And then I heard her moaning.

But it was "Just one time," Linda swore up and down.

And until that conversation on the couch six months later, I believed her.

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

"There's this new guy at work, see..."

Linda had this look on her face that she always gets when she's nervous or shy about something.

"His name is Jack. He's one of the new claims adjustors. He's been talking to me and hitting on me. He doesn't care that I'm married. He wants to take me out dancing. Well of course I say 'No' every time. But he's actually really good looking. I think I have a crush on him."

"Wow," I said. My dick was getting harder. Linda could feel it, and she picked up the pace of her rubbing.

"What does this Jack guy look like?"

"He's tall like you," said Linda. "Real muscular. He has the most amazing sense for fashion, baby. He smells good. He's got really great posture. He's really intelligent, too. I even know he has a huge cock: one time I could see the outline through his pants. Oh, and you'll love this next part, hun. He's... like... super... super... DARK... black."

My penis swelled up to full mast. Linda giggled.

"I thought you might like that," she said.

"Maybe he's just teasing," I said. "You're married. Maybe Jack just likes flirting with married girls. Knowing it won't go anywhere."

"That's what I thought," said Linda. "But I found out he's been intimate with two other girls at the office. Both married!"

"Whoah," I said. "Wait, how long has he been working there?"

"Less than two months!" Linda gushed.

"And he's already seduced two married women??"

"Three, if you count me."

"You mean...?" My heart fluttered.

"Well..."

Linda fidgeted nervously.

"I really do kind of like him... would it be okay if I went out with him, just one time, honey? I really mean it. Just one time."

I had to force myself not to pounce on Linda and over-enthusiastically encourage her. There was nothing in the world I'd love more than for my sexy little trophy wife to take a black lover!!

"Is this something YOU want to do? For YOU?" I said.

Linda nodded.

"You're really attracted to him?"

Linda nodded.

"Babe," I said, "if you like Jack, I would LOVE you to go out with him!"

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

There's something else I should mention about that Vegas anniversary trip. It'll become relevant in the story later.

It's about that male hooker I hired for Linda. I didn't just pick him off the street. I hired him through an agency. You know: all professional and above-board.

The agency had insisted we both sign a disclaimer.

"The parties agree to waive all legal liability against the Agency in the event of any unforeseen consequences of this contract..."

I was reading the disclaimer out loud to Linda in the hotel room.

"...to include, but not limited to, the following. The Agency will not be held liable if Party 2 (the Wife) becomes addicted to Big Black Cock. The Agency will not be held liable if Party 2 (the Wife) becomes so obsessed with BBC that she goes BBC-only and makes Party 1 (the Husband) go permanently pussy-free..."

"Does that sort of thing really happen????" Linda asked the male hooker.

"Oh, yeah," said the male hooker. "It's not that unusual. That's why we make every couple sign this disclaimer."

"Well, it won't happen to us!" my wife said confidently. "I'm only doing this as an anniversary present. It's strictly a 'Just One Time' thing, Jamal."

"Whatever you say," Jamal chuckled.

He had probably had this same exact conversation with a thousand previous customers.

We signed the disclaimer, and the rest, as they say, is history...

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

Two days after the conversation on the couch, I was helping Linda get dressed up for her date with Jack.

Linda was in the bathroom humming to herself while she finished her makeup. I was going through her wardrobe picking out clothes for her.

"One last time," said Linda, floating into the bedroom. "You're absolutely SURE that you're okay with this?"

"Baby, I think it's unbelievably erotic," I said. "You KNOW I always wanted you to have a black lover. That night you got blacked in Vegas was the most intensely erotic night of my life."

Linda took the thong I held out for her. It was a sexy little black number, my absolute favourite one, the one she would wear for me on my birthday or on Valentine's.

"Ooh!" said Linda, when she saw which thong I had picked for her. "I guess you really mean it!"

She slipped the thong on and sidled up to me. She reached down and rubbed my aching hard dick through my pants.

"Just don't get your hopes up TOO much." She whispered into my ear. "Remember, this is 'Just one time'."

It was sheer agony that night, waiting for Linda to come home. She swore she'd be home by midnight... but she wasn't.

It was after 3am when my wife finally staggered through the door!

I was still awake, reading in bed, with the blanket on. I was expecting my conservative wife would want to shower right away.

I was wrong.

Linda was a whole new woman.

She immediately peeled off her ravaged dress. The spicy little thong I loved so much? It was nowhere in site. (I found out later that Jack kept it as a trophy.) Linda's whole body was covered with hickies and bruises. But ESPECIALLY her breasts, and ESPECIALLY her mound (which I had helped her shave for her new lover).

Without any preamble, Linda pulled the blanket off me. She climbed onto my chest and started rubbing her pussy against me. Her pussy was GAPING loose and GUSHING with her lover's sperm. I guess Jack is really a lady's man, because it looked like pumped a couple gallons of seed into Linda!

In no time, my conservative faithful well-behaved wife was crouched over my face, grinding her well-used pussy into my lips. There was no time to think, no time to negotiate. All I could do was activate muscle memory. I opened my mouth and started devouring Linda's pussy.

"Oh baby, thanks so much for letting me do this," said Linda.

She was moving her hips and her big black lover's cum was just POURING out of her. I could hardly even swallow it, there was just so much of it. The alternative would be to drown in it! I had never even tasted my own cum before, much less another man's. And yet there I was, feasting on what felt like a RIVER of nasty black DNA.

I would have been disgusted to lick my wife's lover's sperm off a plate or something. But somehow it seemed natural, even erotic, to swallow it from her pussy.

"Baby, as soon as I started dancing with Jack, I knew I could never say no to him."

My wife's body went into a little mini-orgasm and she thrust her pussy down hard against my face. By this point I had Jack's cum all over my face. I was in pure animal instinct mode, licking and sucking my wife's ruined sex. Like some primal competitive part of me was trying to suck out all my rival's sperm. To keep it from reaching my wife's unprotected womb.

"Fuck that feels good when you eat me," said Linda.

"Darling, Jack took me to his place and it was magic. I never knew sex could ever feel so good. I just totally lost it, baby. He put me in some kind of sexual trance. He just kept fucking me and fucking me. I never wanted it to stop, baby. He was kissing me and biting me, and I was scratching him with my fingernails... Honey I completely forgot everything. Jack was the only thing in my world. I wanted that big black cock of his to ABSORB me. I wanted him to keep thrusting that thing in me until every last ounce of me just rubbed off onto him and there was nothing left of me!"

I grunted and started tongue-fucking my wife. She was still so flooded with her lover's cum I could hardly believe it. I was working out thick globs of cum with my hungry tongue. I swallowed greedily. The SMELL had me locked in a hypnotic trance. My penis was practically humming, I was so horny.

When I came out of my trance, Linda was somehow under the covers with me. We were tenderly embracing.

"I guess you had a good time..." I said, dumbly.

"Mmmmm..." said Linda. *kiss* *kiss*

"Was his cock as big as you thought it was?"

"Bigger..." *kiss* *kiss*

"Did you cum on his big black cock, baby??"

"Mmmm... Over and over..." *kiss* *kiss*

I worked up my nerves to push forward with my next question.

"Are you going to see him again, Linda??"

"Baby I cannnnnnnn'ttttt...." *kiss* *kiss* "It was 'Just One Time' baby..."

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

It wasn't until Linda's fourth date with Jack that she started imposing changes in our own sex life.

"I just don't understand..." I said. "We haven't been using these for over a decade..."

Linda was rolling a condom onto my dick.

"I told you like five times," said Linda. "Jack makes ALL his girls use condoms with their husbands."

Early in our relationship, Linda and I had lost the condoms because I had always had low sperm count. When I learned Linda was going to make me use rubbers again, while her black lover was allowed inside bareback, I felt a sharp pang of jealousy.

Linda gave my rubber-clad dick an affectionate squeeze.

"Maybe you'd rather I stop seeing Jack...?"

"No!" I said quickly.

"You know, this is all your fault, honey..." said Linda. She was teasing my dick, rubbing it. Kissing it. "You're the one that wanted me to have sex with a big..." *kiss* "...black..." *kiss* "...cock." *kiss* "Did you change your mind darling? Did you decide you don't like your wife sharing her pretty little body with her big, rough, black lover?"

I shook my head vigorously.

"Would you rather have a nice conservative little wife?" said Linda. "A good little wife who would never even talk to a big black man...?"

Linda leaned down and started rubbing her titties all over my dick. I was hard as a rock, even with a condom on.

"I know how much you love getting me ready to go out on dates with my black lover..." Linda purred. "If you want, though, I'll stay home and stop seeing him. Then you can have your little wife without a condom again... Or do you love it too much when I come home full of black cum?"

"Fuck..." I said.

"Honey do you like it when your little wife comes home all covered with hickies?"

Linda was interrogating but my penis was answering for me. It was throbbing like crazy in response to all her dirty talk.

"Do you like knowing your wife is out there kissing and petting her big black bull?" Ughhh... "Do you like knowing your wife is at her big black lover's house, getting fucked stupid by her lover's beautiful big black cock?" Ughhh... "Do you like kissing me when I come home, knowing I've been sucking on his beautiful big black cock all night?" Ughhh...

"...Or would you rather I stop seeing him, and we can go back to the way things were?"

"No!" I rasped.

"You're okay if I keep seeing Jack, even if it means you have to wear a rubber, darling?"

I gulped hard. "Yes."

"You're not too jealous I'm letting Jack fuck me raw and unprotected, darling, while you have to wrap it up? Are you sure you're okay with that?"

I gulped hard. "Yes."

"You're okay that my big black bull is pumping my little pussy full of hot cum?" *kiss* "Even though you have to cum inside a rubber, darling?"

I gulped hard. "Yes."

"Oh darling, thank you for being so obliging!"

She lowered her pussy down over my condom-covered dick, and I came right away, I was so turned on by all her teasing.

Linda giggled.

"You know, baby, when I see Jack, he always lasts a long long time..." she said.

Linda climbed off of me and pulled the condom off of my softening penis.

"When I see Jack, he can fuck me all night..." she said. "He cums in me over and over, darling... Do you like that thought? Do you like the thought of my big black bull breeding me, over and over all night?"

My dick started hardening again.

"Mmmm darling I wonder if your condoms would even FIT on Jack..." Linda was stroking my cock lovingly. "He's like three times your size honey... I bet even if he wore a rubber, it would just break instantly..."

In my mind's eye I could practically see Jack's huge veiny black cock, bursting right through the flimsy condom.

My dick was fully hard again by this point.

"Oh! Did something get you all excited??"

I was so horny from all Linda's dirty talk, I was humping the air. I desperately needed relief.

"Mmmm darling I bet it would feel so good to put this hard dick of yours in your wife's pussy naked, wouldn't it..."

With a devilish smile, Linda opened another condom and started putting it on. I groaned in agony, knowing I would never feel my beautiful wife unprotected again.

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

By the time "Just One Time" became "Just Fifteen Times", my wife missed her period.

"Darling don't be mad," said Linda, consoling me. "Jack has got plenty of white wives pregnant."

I knew I should be angry and upset, but instead I was incredibly horny. In the back of my mind, I had known my wife was gonna get black-pregnant. As soon as she went on that second date with Jack (so much for "Just One Time"...), I subconsciously knew we were going to have a black baby.

To my surprise, I found the thought incredibly attractive. No matter how I tried to think about all the social consequences, I actually WANTED to see my wife's belly swell up with her black lover's baby.

Linda continued making me wear a condom, even though she was already pregnant.

"Don't be upset, darling," Linda comforted me. "Jack does this to all his girls' husbands."

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

The pregnancy was the perfect excuse for Linda to cut me off from sex.

When her belly started showing, it was suddenly 'health risks this' and 'have to be careful that'.

And just like that, my sex life was reduced to handjobs and blowjobs.

Funny enough, none of those 'health risks' seemed to apply to Linda's sexy virile black lover. If anything, she spent even MORE time riding his giant black babymaker.

"Honey, do you remember that disclaimer we signed?" said Linda one evening.

She had just come back from a liaison with Jack. I was tenderly licking her sore, stretched-out pussy. Her belly was huge by this point. It was so sexy knowing she was carrying her lover's black baby in there.

"In Vegas I mean. The one about how the Agency isn't responsible if the wife ends up addicted to black cock..."

I came up for air. I kissed my wife's belly.

"Are you addicted to black cock?" I asked.

"Yes!" she admitted. "I can't get enough of my lover's big... huge... veiny... black cock."

"Are you going to let me have sex with you again when you're not pregnant any more?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know..." said Linda, biting her lip.

"You mean, you might not?" I said, heart racing. "Are you so addicted to big black cock you're gonna cut me off permanently?"

"Ummmmmmmm..." said Linda, intelligently.

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

By the time my wife gave birth to Jack's lovely daughter, she had gone full "Blacked New World Order". She was wearing Blacked clothing, she had her snowbunny anklet on constantly... she even got a Queen of Spades tattoo on her chest, with the inscription: "Black Only".

I couldn't have been happier.

"Honey," Linda said, cuddling with me. I had just finished watching her breastfeed Jack's baby. The color contrast was so beautiful. The baby was so dark, Linda's breasts were so fair and pink. "Honey are you happy your wife went black cock only? Are you happy your pretty little wife is nothing but a big black cock SLUT?"

I nodded vigorously and kissed her.

"Honey I was thinking," said Linda. "About what you asked that one time. About cutting you off. About denying you..."

We hadn't had sex yet because it was too soon after giving birth.

"Honey," she said. "When it's safe for me to make love again, do you want to make love with me, 'Just One Last Time'?"

"Just One Last Time??" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "You know I'm hooked on big black cock now, darling. I love you but I'll never go back to white dick."

"Fuck," I said.

"Do you want to make love with me, 'Just One Last Time', before Jack starts working on my next black baby and I cut you off forever?"

She gave me a tender kiss.

"Fuck... I don't know..." I said. "I want to but..."

"Shhhh," said Linda, embracing me. "I know it's hard to talk about this. You don't need to say it."

----- ----- *kiss* ----- -----

So I never did have sex again after that. I grew to love being a pussy-free husband. I love taking care of my wife's black babies; she's pregnant right now with her THIRD one, if you can believe it! My wife is thoroughly black-cock-obsessed and I absolutely love it. If you're reading this, dear, I love you! Thank you for making all my deepest, wildest blacked cuckold fantasies reality, darling. I'll never stop loving you. My wonderful, snowbunny, Linda.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
529 Followers