The Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of Sam and May.
6.9k words
4
5.4k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeker76
seeker76
12 Followers

This is a work of fiction and is made up. No purposeful similarities are made between these characters and anyone living or dead.

Anyone engaging in any form of sexual activity is over the age of 18.

I enjoy writing long stories; my stories are not quick stroke stories. If you are only looking for short stroke stories please move along.

Most chapters will contain sex but not necessarily every chapter will.

Just because a story or chapter is in a particular category does not mean it's all about that subject.

It also doesn't mean it's a stereotypical story of that category.

I welcome constructive comments but won't tolerate hate filled drivel.

Please take the time to vote on each chapter.

Contains; loving couple, hunting, outdoor adventures.

Chapter 1

It was that time of year again when Sam would go on his long camping trip. This one was longer than the weekend long ones he took once each month.

During the warmer non hunting months, he always took the boys with him. They loved it and he had such a blast with them out in nature.

During the hunting season he would use that one weekend each month to go hunting.

This allowed him stock up food supply in their huge freezer they had in the basement.

He made more than enough money working as a local commercial driver to keep plenty of food in the house.

He just wanted to have extra food just in case of an outage or some other issue.

Sam believed in being prepared for anything.

He always did his best to not be caught unprepared and unaware.

When Sam was younger he was a latchkey kid, raised by a single mother Molly.

Sam's father Richard had been killed when a drunk driver hit his car and killed him, when Sam was only one.

From the stories his mom told him it was obvious his parents had been in absolute love with each other.

He never really knew much about his dad and his family nor did his mother.

She had always told him that his dad never wanted to talk about his family.

She had told him that she always sensed that there must have been some sort of disagreement that caused a rift between Richard and his family.

Richard and Molly met when they both were in college in Connecticut. Molly was a student at Uconn while Richard went to Yale.

Richard was a business major and Molly majored in education.

They had met in a café in New Haven when Molly and her friends went to watch a local band one Friday night.

Richard had been working behind the bar when the group came in. Molly had caught his eye right away.

After she had come up a few times over the course of the night to get a round for the group they began talking.

Richard asked her out for a date the next night. They went to the Griswold Inn in Essex, CT. They hit it off at dinner and the rest is history as they say.

Molly knew Richard and his family had come from somewhere in Europe due to his accent, but she never knew where.

Molly and her family were old school New Englanders.

They had come over from England not long after the first settlers arrived. The family had been in New England ever since.

Molly's parents passed shortly after Richard's accident. She still had a brother and sister and their kids though.

Unfortunately Molly had never gotten much out of Richard about his family in the short three years they were married before the accident.

Sam couldn't believe it was ten years since he had lost his mom.

He missed both his parents terribly.

Sam figured because he had lost his dad when he was so young, that was the reason it was the loss of his mom he really struggled with.

Not having a father in his life to share all the joys and triumphs with had an impact on Sam.

He was determined to be there for his future spouse and any children they would have.

He learned at a young age the importance of working as a team and being prepared.

In Sam's youth his weekdays would go like this;

go to school, come home around 2:30pm and eat lunch, go to the gym, head back home and take a shower, cook dinner, eat dinner with his mom, clean up, do any homework, watch some tv or play on his computer, then to bed at 10pm.

His mother would;

come home from her day job, eat dinner, change clothes then go to a school she taught at. He didn't like that she had to work so much and she said his job was to go to school.

Since she wouldn't let him get a job once he turned 16, he tried to do the best he could. Sam typically got a grade of B or higher in school.

Once you earned his trust he had your back unless you broke that trust.

The weekends were completely opposite from during the weekdays. He didn't have school and his mom didn't work.

They spend their time having fun together. They'd get out in the great outdoors and see parks, zoos, beaches, etc.

A few times a year, they'd get in the car and head to visit some of the other family members.

It was never anything too expensive and they always had a blast. Sam always enjoyed getting to spend time with the family in his youth.

He even made sure to make time even now to see his aunt and uncle and cousins.

Sam couldn't remember a time where he hasn't always enjoyed eating game. He loves venison, elk, moose, and other wild game.

You had to cook them differently, typically with acid to cut down any gamey flavor that might be in the meat.

The amount of meat he would get during a season really did save them a bunch of money, since all groceries were getting out of hand.

He went hunting in a different area of the Northeastern United States each year in October.

He would leave on Tuesday after dinner and return on Sunday. That way he could go straight to sleep once he arrived after the tent was setup.

Sam always enjoyed the outdoors and was even a scout as a kid. That was more than 20 years ago as now he was going on 39 next month.

He had always tried to get his wife May to go but she'd always say she hated camping and would tell him to go by himself.

From time to time he would even take a few of the boy's cousins with them on the trips.

He was finishing up the yardwork as fast as he could to get it done before he left. That way everything looked good while he was away.

He had taken the entire week off from work to spend the first two days doing odd jobs around the house and then go camping.

Sam had bought the property a few years before he and May got married.

The parcel sat at the edge of the town line and was a bit over five acres.

He had wanted a bigger plot but it was the biggest he could find available in multiple counties.

He always wanted a big piece of property to be able to build whatever he wanted on it. He dreamt of growing fruit trees, planting a vegetable garden, raising livestock.

He even wanted to have a hedge maze with a picnic area.

Sam is Caucasian with a tanned complexion due to his years driving and working outside. He stands at six feet tall with a large toned frame.

He typically weighs around 240 pounds, give or take a few pounds. He carries the weight very well, just having a bit of a belly.

His long silky sable hair is usually pulled back into a ponytail.

Sam's deep radiant eyes change back and forth between brown and green. He wasn't sure why they did that but figured it had something to do with light.

For the last twenty plus years has had a mustache and goatee. He never did like how he looked so baby faced when clean shaven.

He was a good looking man and women still flirted with him and tried to get his attention.

He never even noticed it since he was still head over heels over May and always would be.

Sam worked hard to make sure that May and their two boys had everything they needed. Sam was always an outgoing guy and made friends easily and could talk to anyone.

He had never been anything but an honest, upfront, trustworthy guy. That's probably why he was so popular in the town.

If he gave his word you could count on him doing whatever it took to get it done even if he lost out as a result.

May is Caucasian and only a handful of shades darker than ivory soap. She has taken more after the Irish side of her family then the Italian side.

She stands five foot one and weighed what he guessed about 200 pounds.

She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She had put on weight since they had been married but to him she still looked sexy.

She has a nice ass that he loved to grab and to also spank from time to time.

In his mind her best feature was her 38E chest, followed by her sweet pussy he could eat for hours.

He loved to; kiss, lick, fondle, suck, and sometimes fuck those lovely tits.

May was an introvert and had been somewhat sheltered by her parents. She found it hard to make friends.

She also never went out of her way to connect with her longtime friends either. Sam had many interests and hobbies.

He could easily have joined groups for the various hobbies he was interested in; if it wasn't for May getting aggravated anytime he mentioned doing anything away from the house.

May's introverted nature even followed into their bedroom. If it was anything except just them and maybe a toy she wasn't going for it.

Sam had even suggested tons of things such as: another person either male or female, toys, role playing, another couple, just watching others, her using a strap on, nudism.

No matter what he said, she would either shoot it right down or be going along with it until she came.

Then it would be like "it's just in the moment talk, don't go getting any ideas."

Lately she had been even worse in the bedroom. It had even gotten to the point he had gone all month without sex of any kind with her.

Sam was a normally healthy man, so he had to take care of it himself.

She had been up and down like a roller-coaster all throughout their marriage. She didn't always treat him nicely at all.

She would go from okay to tantrum at the drop of a hat if you disagreed with her.

She had a habit of saying she didn't want to be a wife or mother and was leaving, but she never did.

Sam figured she just liked to say it from time to time to hurt him.

There had been times where he only stayed because of the kids. Both kids were special needs and needed extra care and attention.

There was no way he'd leave and give her the kids. It would be over his dead body she would ever get the kids to herself.

Based on her behavior, He simply didn't think that she could handle taking care of the kids on her own.

Sam loved to give his wife oral; he was an addict of eating pussy. He had even been given the nickname cookie monster when he was younger.

He was extremely talented and could make women cum repeatedly and squirt often. It was all about working the clit and g spot together.

He never strayed from May, even when many of his friends said "she didn't treat him the way he should be treated" or "He was still young enough to find someone that would love him and treat him right."

He figured you take the bad with the good and the bad was not that bad thus far.

Sam hoped she would see the light and realize that she had a man who loved her and took good care of her and their kids.

Sam had finished the yard work and was putting all the tools and equipment away in the large shed outback on the rear edge of the property.

That's where he kept everything he needed for working on the; house, yard, cars, and anything else that might pop up.

The shed had been made big enough for everything and end some; it could even fit a few full size lifted pickups.

It was more like a barn versus a shed but he still called it a shed.

After everything was put away he took a shower and changed in the shed. Then he headed up to the house.

He walked in the door and smelled dinner cooking, it smelled amazing. "Honey what's for dinner, it smells amazing?"

May called out to him from the other room.

"Yes dear, one of your favorite dinners. I want you nice and full for the trip. I've made Meatloaf, loaded smashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and cornbread."

Sam walked into the living room where she was and smiled and leaned down and gave her a big kiss.

"Thanks Hun, you sure know how to make this old guy happy.

Let me go and pack for the trip and get everything loaded right quick. Then I'll be back in here right on time for dinner."

Sam went into their room and grabbed the clothes out of the drawers and closets that he would need and put it all into the bag.

He then went and got out the rifle, shotgun and ammunition and walked back to the bed. He picked up the bag and headed down to the garage.

Sam walked inside the attached two bay garage. In the last bay, where he had relocated it last night was his truck. He took the cases and bag and loaded it into the cab.

He had a modified a Ford F-350 super duty crew cab Diesel. That way he could take this truck whenever he went camping or hunting.

Sam was a huge gear head and loved working on anything with an engine. It allowed him to be totally prepared for anything that might get thrown at him.

Sam had gone thru the truck bumper to bumper and made a bunch of modifications.

He had started with a long three ton chassis. He added sixteen inches of lift between the body and suspension.

Next came heavy duty springs and shocks and mud tires. Wanting to ensure he always had a way to communicate he installed a few ham radios and a cb radio.

The next upgrade was to change the alternator to a heavy duty high performance one and add an identical second alternator.

He paired the alternators with a few deep cycle batteries with a multiple battery charging system.

The fuel system got dual one hundred gallon fuel tanks. The back of the truck got a custom made heavy duty longer bed attached to the extended frame.

He paired the bed with a custom cap with a sealed retractable top so he could stand if needed while loading or unloading.

Inside the bed with the batteries he added a large chest refrigerator and an equal size chest freezer. The bumpers got a 12,000 lb. winch in the front and back.

The exhaust got upgraded to a snorkel, so that no water would get in if he had to drive through a body of water.

Light bars were added to the front and back including the reverse lights. The truck had been converted to run on Biodiesel that he made himself.

The biggest upgrades were to the 7.3 L Powerstroke turbo diesel engine. The engine upgrade had added a total of four hundred horsepower when he was done.

He had even added a large safe that was secured straight to the frame for any firearms that he wanted to take with him.

Once Sam had finish securing everything into the truck, he walked back in the house and true to his word he was right in time to eat.

May was plating up their dishes and looked back over to him and smiled and told him to sit down at the table.

She brought over the plates and put them in their respective spots and sat down.

He noticed that there wasn't any drink on the table and stood up and asked her if she wanted anything to drink.

She told him she'd take some tea and he got them both a nice big glass of iced tea and returned to his seat.

They sat there and ate their dinner chatting about this and that. She was especially interested about his plans for the trip.

She told him she had seen that there might be a shower moving into the area he was going but it didn't seem to be going to linger.

She asked if he was prepared for it to rain. He told her that yes, he was indeed prepared for rain and not to worry he'd been camping in the rain plenty of times.

He finished his meal and cleaned up, then kissed her and thanked her for the great dinner.

He walked behind her and wrapped her up and started to kiss the right side of her neck and shoulder.

He was hoping to get her in the mood for at least something before he had to hit the road.

To Sam it felt like forever since he had gotten any kind of sexual interaction from her.

She looked at him and said "What are you doing and what's gotten into that head of yours? You're not getting any; I wouldn't want you tired for the drive."

He just looked at her in disbelief and told her he'd be home Sunday as he was walking towards the door.

He got into the truck and started it up and headed out. He couldn't get over her not even giving him any attention or letting him give her attention.

He figured typical May and he turned on the radio and let the music fade the thought from his head.

He made good time and got to his site and set up and then went to bed. Sam got up before the sun the next morning.

He did a little stretching and then left camp headed out to see if he could bag any animals.

He had decided to just bring his Shotgun today, and see how he made out.

Sam really loved his Mossberg maverick 88 security edition shotgun. He had gotten it a few years back and was really enjoying having it.

He liked the fact that it wasn't too heavy or bulky and that it had the ability to carry a decent amount of shells compared to other shotguns.

He had a friend do some work to it to lessen the trigger pull and also done a mod to the stock to add a piston recoil absorber.

He could now shoot at a good rate without killing his shoulder and the sights would stay on target.

He now found it to be the best shotgun for defense and hunting.

The air was crisp enough to see his breath but not so much that he would be cold.

In short time he found a huge clearing with plenty for the animals to feed on including berries.

The size of the clearing was perfect for large herds of deer and elk to graze in.

Sam figured the clearing to be about two hundred feet by at least one hundred fifty feet.

Off on one side there was cover and he saw signs of animal usage in the other side of the clearing.

He trekked over there and was certain he could use it to his advantage.

He was positive that the animals wouldn't be able to smell him either since the wind was blowing in his favor.

He sat down and completed the blind effect. As he finished the sun started cresting over the horizon.

Sam waited and sure enough within minutes he had deer walking thru the area right in front of him. He had bought two extra deer tags and an elk tag.

He now could get two bucks and two antlerless deer as well as an elk bull.

He waited about thirty minutes and all the sudden there were ten deer and five elk grazing right in front of him.

Sam couldn't believe his luck. This had never happened to him before in all his years as a hunter. It was typical for him to see a few deer together at most.

He figured maybe the sheer size of the clearing had something to do with the plethora of wild life in the area.

There was whitetail of almost every size not more than 150 feet away in the clearing.

The largest of the animals was a sixteen pointer elk; Sam figured he weighed about 700 to 900 lbs.

The next largest was a twelve pointer deer, he looked to be about 200lbs.

The others were a range of ten pointers all the way down to some decent sized antlerless.

He raised the shotgun to position and released the safety and got ready as time seemed to slow to a crawl.

He fired at the big elk and hit right on the mark and he dropped right where he stood.

Sam quickly fired at the twelve pointer and three others and nailed them dropping two of them without having to track thru the woods.

The third went maybe ten feet to the left and then dropped to the ground. The fourth went thirty feet to the right and fell.

Sam was stunned for a few seconds; he couldn't believe what had happened. They had all been broadside to him.

He expected the one shot at the elk and they'd all be gone, but that hadn't happened.

He took the shot at the elk but the rest weren't as fast as he thought they'd be.

seeker76
seeker76
12 Followers
12