All Comments on 'The Discovery of New Anatomy Ch. 01'

by Hollow_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good idea but poorly written

Although the basaic idea is good, the story is incomplete. A little proofreading would have helped.

Hollow_EyesHollow_Eyesalmost 17 years agoAuthor
It's just a rushed sequel. . .

Originally I didn't put Ch. 01 -- Literotica webmaster or whoever posts the stories up took it on their own liberty to throw that in (this may throw confusion for people first reading any of my submissions). I put Cont. since this is a sequel, and people demanded a sequel and asked for it, so I wrote one with a little bit more action when I didn't plan for a sequel at all. Supply and demand. SORRY IF IT IS SUCH A LETDOWN! Ah well, whatever, people got their sequel to the first part of the story. Hope they enjoy it nonetheless.

wwgenesis80wwgenesis80almost 17 years ago
NOT a huge letdown

alright, i'm not going to lie i was expecting a little bit more to this story. not so much content-wise, in fact in terms of the story i thought it was a good follow up. however, i was hoping for a little more length but given the fact that there was no intended sequel and you did this because the people asked for it, the effort is certainly appreciated. the bottom line is, i think you're a great storyteller that has knack for somehow hitting up some of my favourite fantasies. so thanks, and looking forward to whatever comes next.

firepervfirepervover 16 years ago
I'm looking forward to a follow up

I enjoyed it completely and can't wait for a follow up if you intend one that is. I think it's a nice slow buildup to a great and highly erotic encounter

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Atleast finish it..

Don't leave the story hanging like this..

Hollow_EyesHollow_Eyesover 16 years agoAuthor
Since the previous comment of mine is overlooked.

This is not chapter 1 in a mini-series! It isn't even the first part in this series. It is the second story I kindly added for the many who read the first part. And many, more than usual, asked/begged/demanded for a sequel. I did not plan to make a sequel; I do not like writing sequels, I like doing newer fresh original stories/characters and not get stale on the same series over and over. But since some were nice enough to ask, I gave. For some reason the one, whoever it be, who posted this story decided to add "Ch. 01" despite the original title being "The Discovery of New Anatomy Cont." but they threw in Ch. 01 completely throwing it off and making it look like this is the first, and to some, the only entry.

Also if look in my stories list, along with the date of postings, there are two of these with one having a plain title and the second one having chap. 1. If read both of them, along with reading a comment or two, one can see the website's posting errors. There are two. There will be no more in this series unless I somewhere along the line come up with something else, but so far, and most likely, there will be no more in this series.

Thank you.

And most of all a huge thanks to all my readers. I love the feedback and I love knowing you enjoy my stories. Good day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
do it right

do it right or don't do it at all you should never rush a story if you can't do a proper job then quit writting. if you can't finish a story then don't start, if you are writing for yourself then don't submitt it, i f you are writing for the readers then show some respect for them and do a good job and finish what you start

Hollow_EyesHollow_Eyesabout 16 years agoAuthor
Tough if you don't like how I write below poster

This is not even Chapter 1, as I said. The people who posted the story decided to throw that in instead of my Cont. after the title. They put Chapter 1, if you actually looked in my stories you would see there is one before this and if you look at the dates of them being posted *gasp* Ch. 1 actually comes after the original! Not my fault they decided to change the title I originally gave it. So if you don't like it, write your own stories or go read another writer's stories on here. I'm not the only one here writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

I thort it was a great tease leading on from another tease! would Love to see some more on this story!

xXshadow69XxxXshadow69Xxabout 14 years ago
haha

great job with that 1..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Needs a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stop writing

do all serious readers a favor and delete all your stories and stop writing YOU SUCK AT IT. never post a second chapter unless it is a complete chapter this wasn't. if you don't feel up to a second chapter DON'T WRITE IT or find someone else to write it for you NEVER RUSH A STORY. stop giving excuses for your obvious fuck ups. DELETE DELETE DELETE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Love the turnabout got to have more

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 6 years ago
What???

I can't believe the negative comments you received about this story. I thought it was super. So what a word gets messed up here and there. I'm reading this 10 years after you wrote it and think a lot of current authors could take lessons from your style.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
Why didn't you finish this ?

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous