The Discovery of Sweet Pussy

Story Info
The discovery and making of a submissive.
3.9k words
4.15
16k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava's brother had called her and said he would be coming through Virginia on his way back to New York on Friday. He wanted to introduce her to some friends of his that lived in Hampton. Ava knew her mother had asked him to check on her. They had all been worried about her since her divorce a year ago.

Ava had gone into a deep depression. It was like she was in a big box that was 20 feet tall. The box was topless and Ava could see the sky but there was no way to climb out. Ava kept yelling for help but it seemed no one could hear her so she had finally given up. The medications had made her feel worse and Ava refused to take them anymore.

Ava could no longer stand what it was doing to her family and friends and that is when she decided to make the move to Virginia. Her family had needed someone to go and live with an elderly maiden aunt who was getting on in years and who was refusing to let any outside agencies help her. Ava volunteered to go and help her until her Aunt could learn to trust an outside caretaker.

When Friday came, her brother introduced her to Rena and Rena's older cousin Ron. Rena was an old girlfriend, her brother said. There had never really been anything serious between them, they had been friends with benefits at one time. Rena liked to party and she welcomed her friends to crash at her house anytime. Before her brother left Rena promised him that she would invite Ava regularly and confided to him that her cousin Ron thought Ava was hot.

Rena kept to her word and Ava began spending Saturday nights at her place. It was something for her to do on weekends and a way for her to meet people her own age. Although no matter what Rena did she could not get Ava to participate at the parties. Ava would just sit in the corner and watch. Rena finally gave up, but all was not lost because Ava was a good little helper and Rena was always needing someone to run an errand or clean up after the parties.

After a couple of Saturdays, Ron asked Ava if he could take her to the movies. She agreed to go. He was very attentive and didn't seem to mind that she didn't have much to say and very little personality. Like a lot of men, he just wanted a sounding board.

Ava smiled pleasantly and nodded in agreement with everything he said. She had learned if she did that, she could fool most people into thinking she was feeling okay. It was obvious to her that Ron was very comfortable being in control and making all the decisions for both of them.

One night, after their third date, Ron told Ava that after the movie he would be taking her to his place.

When they got there he said, "You seem tense all the time, let me relax you."

He started giving her a massage starting with her neck and shoulders. After a while Ava did start to unwind. He then said he needed her to take off her blouse so he could use some oil and give her a real good upper body massage.

He was pleasantly surprised at how willing she was to comply with his request. Once he did her upper body he decided to see how far he could go. He instructed her to take off her skirt so he could do a full body massage. Again she followed his instructions with no hesitation.

Now she was just in her panties and bra. He worked his hands all over her body and he became extremely aroused. He undid her bra while she laid on her stomach and gradually started gently massaging her ass and between her legs. He could feel the wetness in her panties.

"Turn over on your back", he ordered.

She turned over and laid there still waiting for him to tell her what to do. He began to gently kiss and suck her nipples while he fingered her pussy.

Ava began to moan and squirm as she climaxed. He took his fingers out of her wetness and smiled. He went down between her legs and licked and kissed her clit and opening.

He made her reach another orgasm and then he said, "I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

It was true. He fucked her over and over again before he finally came. Ava was so spent after he finished that he picked her up off the couch and carried her to his bed where they slept until the morning light.

After that night Saturday night became their night. Ron always planned what they would do. He was also very particular about what he liked and how he liked it. When Ava entered his apartment he would undress her at the door and fold her clothes neatly and put them in a box in the hall closet.

He would say, "You won't be needing them anymore."

He would wear an old fashion silk dressing gown made for men all weekend but he would require Ava to stay naked, except for the red high heel shoes he bought for her, until it was time for her to leave.

Ava never complained or objected to anything he asked of her. In her depressed state it was like no one was home, there was no longer any light in her eyes, no fight in her spirit. Ron didn't seem to notice or care, it just made him happy that she was so submissive.

He had always had problems with long term relationships because of his dominating nature. He would always start out trying to please women and then his true nature would come out and they would run for the border. It seemed as if Ava may have been the one he had been searching for.

One of the things that really appealed to him was her willingness to be trained. For example how he trained her to walk sexy in her high heels. He would instruct her to stand at the door and then he would go to the couch and beckon for her to come to him. He would watch her walk to him and if Ava walked too fast or clumsily he would make her do it over and over until she learned to walk slowly and sexy in her high heels.

He made Ava treat him like a King in his home. When they ate at his house only he sat at the dining room table. Ava set his place at the table, served him and waited in attendance. Then once he had finished she could eat her share in the kitchen. It seemed the more Ava was willing to submit the more he asked of her.

When they took a shower together he would wash her whole body meticulously. He would spend extra time on her pussy and anus. Then he would make her wash him the same way. Sometimes he would run a tub for her and bathe her, wash her hair and towel her dry like she was a child.

Ron had a big King sized bed. It was made of beautiful mahogany with a majestic and manly design. At first when Ava spent the night he graciously shared his bed. But, after a while he requested that she sleep at the end of the bed on a special made five foot mahogany bench that matched his bed. It was a bit tight for Ava, who was 5'2", because she couldn't completely stretch her legs out; she had to sleep fetal-like, but the cushions were firm and plush.

By now, he knew she would not complain because she seemed to need someone to tell her what to do. It seemed to reduce her stress and anxiety.

He explained that he liked the idea of her sleeping at his feet because it made him feel like the King of his castle. Sometimes he made her lay on her stomach and used her ass as a cushion for his feet while he read or watched TV in bed.

After six months Ava moved in with Ron. Ron had Ava lie to her Aunt and tell her that she had gotten an office job in Hampton, so she would be staying with Rena during the week. Since her aunt seemed to be getting along with the new caretaker, Ava could check in on her on the weekends.

When she moved in, Ron presented her with a list of rules and instructions.

He said, "I started teaching you the ways I like things while we're dating, but that was only the beginning."

He took all her clothes and threw most of them away. He didn't like her wardrobe and now that he knew her sizes, he decided to buy her new things to wear. When they went out, he wanted her to look like a high priced call girl. He wanted to see the desire in other men's eyes because they wish that they could fuck her.

Everything he bought seemed two sizes too small and she had to squeeze into it, nothing was left to the imagination in any outfit that he bought for her.

At home he still preferred her naked but sometimes after dinner he would dress her up in sexy lingerie and pose her in obscene ways. He would look at her as he watched TV. Eventually he would motion for her to come to him, turn off the TV and fuck her repeatedly.

One night after dinner, he said "We needed to talk."

Ava stopped her cleaning and sat down in the chair where he motioned.

He said, "I realize that you had a really bad time with your first husband. You don't have to tell me all the particulars. I got enough of the picture from my cousin Rena, your brother told her all the sordid details."

He continued, "Was your husband impotent ... because your pussy is like that of a virgin. It is still so tight that it hurts my dick even with all the fucking we are doing?"

"Well due to all of his drug use my husband had problems in that area and most times he licked my private parts", Ava explained. "I dated a little in high school but I didn't have much sexual experience before I got married."

"So I guess you don't know much about giving head or blow jobs and have never been fucked in the ass?"

"No, I was taught that good girls didn't do those kinds of things. Once or twice boys I high school had asked me to suck their dicks but naturally I refused. I didn't want a bad reputation."

He said, "I'm going to start teaching you how to suck my dick. During the day when I am at work I want you to watch this porn tape and practice for a half hour with this."

He presented her with a big silicone dildo.

"Also, for the next two weeks I want you to meet me at the door when I come home from work, on your knees, waiting eagerly to suck my dick."

When Ron was at work, just thinking about the sweet juicy pussy waiting home for him made him horny all day but also knowing he had a blow job waiting made him come home with a dick as hard as a rock.

So for the next two weeks, he would call her as he was leaving work so there would be no reason she wasn't waiting at the door. Ava could clearly see his erection pushing out his trousers as he entered the house. He would put his coat and suitcase in the hall closet, lock the front door and then motion for her to come. He would stand with his back to the door as Ava greedily sucked his hard steel cock.

She learned quickly how to put the whole thing in her mouth which made him sigh in relief. Then she would slowly bob her head up and down and build to a nice rhythm. After several intense slaps to her face she learned to watch her teeth and to relax her throat so Ron could fuck her mouth hard and deep.

She didn't like the taste of cum in her mouth initially but the more she learned to take it down her throat the less it bothered her. Ron told her to suck every drop because cum was good for her. After he ejaculated she learned to clean his dick and his balls with her mouth.

Once done he instructed her to put his dick back in his pants and look up, smile and say "Welcome home".

After the two weeks Ron decided to make it a nightly ritual because it was such a good stress reducer after a hard day's work. Once she got really good, he had her start sucking his dick in the morning as he often woke up with a hard on.

Afterwards, once he had put a load of cum in her mouth, she would lick him clean, look up, smile and say "Good morning".

It seemed to Ava that Ron was very satisfied with their arrangement. Ava cooked and cleaned daily and Ron fucked her whenever and however he wanted. Occasionally when they went out to dinner or a movie he dressed her in very sexy, slutty outfits. She only dressed modestly when she went to check on her Aunt.

Ava's aunt's health began to deteriorate over the next few months and the family finally decided it was time to put her in a nursing home. Everyone was relieved to know that Ava would still be nearby to check on her.

Ava's brother came to visit her and Ron. Ron put on a great show. He wanted Ava's brother to report back to her mother that all was well. He made her practice things to say and ways to act so that she would appear to be getting better. He was very pleased when Ava's brother returned home and her mother called to thank him and hail him as a "miracle worker".

After the phone call from Ava's mother, Ron decided it was time to move to the next phase of her sexual training. He wanted to start fucking her in the ass. He took time to do a lot of research because he didn't want the first time to be extremely painful.

He started slowly using a small butt plug first, then a medium sized one and then gradually a nice large one. He had already started using the large penis in her pussy for fun and to help stretch it some.

After a few weeks of Ava wearing butt plugs continually, he decided she was ready. First, he gave her an enema in the shower. He decided laying her on her side might be the best position to start with and that tying her hands and feet might be a good precaution. He didn't want her to get afraid, because it was bound to hurt initially, and start moving around to get away from him.

He tied her hands and feet in a way that bent her over on the bed on her side giving him good access to her ass. He gently and generously lubricated her asshole with a special lubricant for anal penetration and then did the same to his penis.

Ava tried to take deep breaths and relax as instructed. She tried to bear down to open her anus.

She felt the tip of his dick start to enter her asshole and it felt sort of like how the butt plugs felt when they entered but much harder. Ron was very determined but he was also very patient. He worked his dick in slowly, stopping when she begged and pleaded, giving her a chance to calm down and breathe. He added more lubrication as needed and eventually he had his whole dick in her ass.

Once in her ass he didn't move so she could get used to the feeling. After a while he started humping her ass, easy at first and then desire and lust took over and he began fucking her like a wild beast. She was crying when he finally came in her ass. When he pulled out, he laid there in sublime bliss as he watched his cum running out of her ass. When he recovered he untied her and held her.

He whispered in her ear, "It will get better each time and eventually you will enjoy it as much as you do when I am in my pussy."

Over the next few weeks Ron fucked Ava in her ass nightly. It was like he forgot she had a pussy. He had discovered a new toy. Some days Ava could barely walk or sit down but Ron insisted that after a while her body would adjust and once the novelty wore off for him he wouldn't fuck her nightly in that hole.

So they settled into a routine of Ron having his dick sucked before and after work and fucking Ava either in her pussy or ass or both before he went to sleep.

Ava mostly stayed home, naked, cooking and cleaning and waiting to suck dick and be fucked. Ron couldn't be happier. When they went out Ava either looked like a high class call girl or a trashy slut depending on the occasion but it gave Ron joy and pride knowing other men wanted to fuck his woman.

On the weekends Ron had more time for relaxation and he started having Ava suck his dick for fun. So sometimes she would suck his dick under the table while he ate or while he laid on the couch reading, watching TV or playing a video game.

Many times when they went to the movies, they would catch the late show which didn't allow children and was usually less crowded. They would sit in the back row away from people and Ron would usually finger fuck Ava. Then he would always bring a jacket to put over his lap and most times make Ava suck his dick during the entire movie if the theater was pretty empty.

On the way home, it would amuse him to tell Ava, "maybe next time you will get to see the movie, not just go".

After a while, he decided he needed to add more discipline and control to Ava's daily routine. He has noticed that although she did almost everything he asked there were times when she made mistakes or was careless. Twice this week she had skipped her enema and had not set the table for his dinner. He had to wait to eat until she set things up. It was little things like that which needed to be addressed.

In order to keep his house running like a clock he decided to start giving Ava a weekly spanking. He decided to start off with 10 smacks to her ass and gradually build to 20. In addition to her weekly allotment she would get two additional smacks for every infraction she got during the week. He started a journal and every time he noticed an infraction he would instruct her to write it down in the journal.

The bench she slept on in the master bedroom was ideal for her weekly spanking.

At the end of the first week , he said "We will start tonight. You have earned six additional smacks for three infractions this week."

Ron turned the bench around so that it faced outward and he put the arms down on either side. He sat in the middle of the bench and instructed Ava to lay across his lap. Once Ava was faced down laying across his lap he massaged her ass and she could feel his erection pressed against her belly.

"I would like you to keep count", he said.

He started off lightly and she began to count. Gradually the smacks to her ass became increasingly harder and harder until they were stinging and she found it hard to count or lay still. When he stopped he slipped his fingers into her pussy which to his delight was wet.

"I am going to finger fuck you and make you come and then I will give you the last six for your infractions."

Ron enjoyed watching Ava have the pleasure of her orgasm mixed with the pain of her stinging ass. After the final six she got down off his lap and kneeled down and looked up at him with tears running down her face and said "Thank you."

He looked down at her tenderly, laid back and opened his legs so that she could get between them to suck his dick. He placed his hand on the back of her head and shoved his cock deeper and harder until he exploded in her mouth.

In the morning he realized he had slept better that night than he had in a long time. It dawned on him that spanking Ava had allowed him to release a lot of built up tension.

The next week he had a phenomenal work week. All his colleagues had noticed and commented how on top of his game he seemed to be. But most importantly, his boss had noticed. When Ron came home Friday night from work, after having his dick sucked, he presented Ava with a special gift.

He placed a collar around her neck that had a heart that locked with a key. When he locked it he said, "Only I can take it off, this collar signifies that you are mine, body and soul. From now on I have decided to call you Sweet Pussy."

"From now on you will call me Sir or Master Ron. Also no more nodding your head. I want you to respond with Yes sir, or Thank you sir or please sir" he said.

He then took out a very pretty leash and attached it to her collar.

"Okay Sweet Pussy follow me to the master bedroom where I'm going to spank you good."

He looked at her and Ava started to nod her head, but caught herself in time.

"Yes Sir", she said. No need for another infraction Ava thought to herself, she was already up to four for this week.

When they got into the bedroom Ron had Ava lay down on the bed and put her arms out in a Y position. He tied her wrists to the bed posts. He then did the same things to her legs and ankles.

He said, "Ava I am going to gag you because I don't want the neighbors possibly to complain about a woman screaming. This week I have decided to use my belt for your spanking, but I promised there will be no more than 20 whacks across that pretty little ass of yours".

After the beating, Sweet Pussy thanked him and Master Ron held her until she stopped crying. He then fucked her in all three of her holes before she went to sleep.

12